Date Night with Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,009 Followers

"You can't," I said again.

"I can," he replied. "Let me show you."

He put his hands on my sides. Slowly but persistently, he turned me around and guided me down onto the silly decorative rug I'd put in the living room. It was soft beneath my hands and knees, and I was once again glad Andy hadn't objected when I'd bought it.

I looked over my shoulder at him, trying to hide my eagerness so that I could stay in character. I could feel how wet I was, and I desperately wanted Andy, but the pleasure I got from playing my part was just as sharp.

He knelt behind me, running his hands along my sides. He settled his right hand at my hip and ran his fingers along my lips, and I whimpered.

"Please," I said. "I...I'm not safe."

Lucy had been on the pill at the beginning of the week, but she'd thrown them out without knowing why, and she was now at the height of her cycle. Andy smiled, and I grinned back for a moment in spite of myself.

"That's okay," Andy said. He wrapped his fingers around his cock and guided it to my lips. "I like fucking fertile girls."

He pressed inside, his cock parting my lips and opening my body. Lucy's cunt was desperately wet, her body eager to take Andy's cock, and I grinned at the thought that I was giving her pussy what she had denied it. As long as he was taking me from behind, he wouldn't see me grinning, either.

"Oh, yes," he groaned as he bottomed out inside me. "Your bare pussy feels so good."

"Just be careful, okay?" I gasped. "If you cum inside me on accident, you could get me pregnant."

He took a deep breath. I grinned, rubbing my legs against his. A part of me wanted him to last, and another part wanted to break his hesitation and feel him fill me. I held myself back, though, and let him set a slow rhythm.

"I promise I won't cum inside you on accident," Andy said.

The loophole was big enough to fit a stroller through, but I nodded as though I hadn't noticed. "Okay."

"Good," he agreed.

He held my hips as he moved, keeping me in place as he found his footing. I felt like Lucy was a bit tighter than me, but that could have been just because she was so sensitive; Andy's every motion stood out in technicolor, as vibrant as Lucy's tattoos.

He ran his hand up my spine, across my shoulder, onto my ass. At first it was playful, out of a desire to provoke me further and feel the shape of my body, and I leaned into it. As he moved, though, I felt his fingertips tracing a shape on my back, something that I couldn't see but that Lucy must have tattooed there. I tried to focus on it, to piece out what he was seeing, but the rush of sensation was too powerful.

"You're beautiful," he said softly.

"Thank you," I gasped, hesitantly.

"I'm so lucky that you decided to share yourself with me."

I gasped as he slid inside. "Your wife made me do it."

"I'm lucky for her," he said, driving himself deep and holding me close. "I don't know how I got to be this lucky."

I looked over my shoulder at him. I didn't want to be the first to break character, but something in his voice told me that he wouldn't mind. He was smiling, not the smirk of the role he was playing but an honest, contented grin.

"You're you," I said. "That's what I want. And so I will be whoever you want me to be."

He smiled. Slowing his pace for a moment, he leaned forward and kissed my back, just between my shoulder blades. I sighed at the touch, then gave him my best sullen face, pretending to be Lucy once more.

"Right now I'm glad you're Lucy," he said. He brought his pace back up to where it had been, driving himself determinedly into me. I moaned as I felt his hips press against mine and felt his balls brushing against my thighs.

I spared a thought for how the real Lucy would feel about this. She wouldn't remember the sex; she'd just have the baby growing in her womb. A part of me wanted to share glimpses of the memory with her, but then she might remember something of what Andy looked like. I told myself that she'd be better off - she'd be nicer once I'd left some directions in her mind, and she'd have a baby to share her artistry with.

"Oh yes," Andy said softly.

I wanted to give Andy a baby that he'd be able to share things with, too. I was happy to help him spread his seed in every bratty girl we could find, but I wanted to give him a baby that he could hold every day, one he could raise to be as thoughtful and kind as he was. The waiting was a delicious sort of agony.

I moved my hips back against Andy, accenting his motion, and he patted my ass.

"Do you like this?" he asked.

"Your wife told me I had to be good for you," I said.

"You are," he said. "Oh, you feel so good."

I nodded, looking hesitantly back at him. He thrust into me, slowly and deeply, and I gasped.

"I'm so glad I get to make art with you."

"I don't know if this is art," I gasped.

"I think it is," he insisted. "But I think you have a place or two where we could collaborate even more."

He slid his hand around my side, caressing my belly. I frowned at him, pretending I didn't understand. I wanted to hear him say it. I wanted to watch the words erode his control and bring him closer to his peak.

"You don't have any tattoos on your belly," he said, his fingertips reaching my belly button. "We could collaborate on a project right there."

"No," I gasped, feigning sudden understanding.

He didn't say anything in response at first, but only leaned forward, reaching up until he was cupping my breast. "You don't have any tattoos here, either," he said.

"I can't," I said.

He straightened back up, his breathing just a bit heavier than it had been. His hands slid back along my sides and settled at my hips. I could feel Lucy's ass bouncing as Andy thrust deeply, his cock filling me up beautifully.

"I bet you can," Andy said. "I bet you'd make a really cute baby."

"But...oh, fuck," I gasped. "I don't even know you!"

"That's okay," he groaned. I glanced back to see him taking in the whole sight of me, from where he slid inside me, to my arched back, to my expression of hesitation. "I'm a big fan of your work, and I'd love to give you some ideas."

"Fuck," I moaned. I closed my eyes, turning forward so that he wouldn't see my expression as his pace crept up. I loved being this close to him, feeling him hold me tight and take his pleasure from me. I loved the touch of his hand, the need in his voice, the wild eagerness of his cock, and I couldn't conceal that except by facing away from him.

"Oh, Lucy," Andy moaned. His breathing was heavy, and I could feel a hesitation in his motions as he tried to keep himself from tipping over the edge.

"Listen," I gasped. "What would your wife think if you knocked me up?"

He panted, forcing his breath back on track. "She'd love it," he groaned. "She loves bringing girls to me, and she loves it when I get them pregnant."

"If she loves it so much then go get her pregnant, not me!" I wailed.

Andy took a deep, ragged breath. "Oh, I will," he groaned. "I've put off giving her a baby for too long."

"Fuck," I gasped. I couldn't keep the surprise and the lust out of my voice.

His grip tightened, and he pulled my hips back against his as he thrust desperately into me. I felt the moment when he slipped past the edge of his control, unable to delay his climax any longer.

"I'm going to knock my wife up like she wants," he gasped. "We'll figure it out. And I'm gonna make sure she has a baby buddy."

"No!" I moaned. "Don't knock me up!"

I couldn't be remotely convincing, but I knew it didn't matter. He loved me, and he'd love me no matter what games we played. I moaned in faux shock along with his groans of pleasure, rising together as he thrust into Lucy's cunt until he let go.

Andy leaned forward, pressing against me, driving his body as close to me as he could. I moaned with him as he flooded Lucy's womb, her unwitting body welcoming him in, eager to make a baby no matter what she would have thought.

I had never felt him climax quite like this. I'd brought him to his full more times than I could count, but every woman's body was unique. Lucy was so beautifully sensitive, and I felt Andy's every motion in ways I never had before. I felt his fingers pressing against my hips as he held me close, each one careful not to press too hard. I felt his legs pressing against mine, the muscles taut as he pressed our bodies together. And, through it all, I felt every twitch of his cock as he filled me with his seed.

He leaned forward as his climax waned, until he collapsed onto my back. My body wouldn't have been able to hold him up very easily, but Lucy could do it, and I reveled in it, the strength and the way it let me support him.

Panting, he slid his hand up, caressing my side. "Thank you," he murmured.

I stretched back, rubbing my head against his, letting my touch say what I needed to say.

"I meant that, you know," Andy said. "I didn't know it until then, but I meant it."

"Thank you," I said. "You know you keep getting naughty girls no matter what, right?"

"I keep getting you," he said, his hand sliding down to cover mine. "And I love that you do this for me. But I want to do this with you, too. I want that adventure with you."

"Oh, honey," I murmured.

"You will need to wait for, like, twelve hours at a bare minimum, though," he added.

I grinned, then lifted his hand up so I could kiss it. "I think I can be patient a little bit longer."

--

Lucy and I didn't exactly end up being pregnancy buddies. She caught the first month, after just three visits with Andy. I had to wonder if I was subconsciously making the girls I borrowed more fertile, since they all seemed to get knocked up so easily. But I got my period the same week that Lucy got a positive test.

It was a month later when I got my own. Andy was lying on our bed, looking up at the painting that Lucy had just completed for us, when I stepped out of the bathroom.

"So," Andy asked. "What kind of adventure are we going on?"

"Well, I'm not going to hand you the stick," I said, "but the big kind."

He took a deep breath as I lay down next to him. "Wow," he murmured. "I need to start baby-proofing."

"You can wait a bit," I said.

"Okay," he said. "Five minutes."

"You're a dork and I love you."

He smiled and leaned back against me, and for a moment we did nothing but let the significance of it all settle on us.

"I'm glad we're making a baby together," I said.

"Well, we kinda made Lucy's," Andy noted. "And Keiko's and Julia's."

"Okay," I acknowledged. "But we have help with those. This one is just us."

"Yeah," he said.

"I hope you're okay with a little bit more help," I said. "I like exploring other girls with you."

He squeezed my hand. "I want to go on adventures with you," he said. "I'm glad we're on this one, but I'll be glad for all the rest, too."

I smiled. "Good."

He smiled back, then slid out from beneath my arm. "Alright," he said. "Gotta start baby-proofing."

"That was not five minutes," I said.

"Pretty sure it was," he said as he stepped into the hall.

I sighed, then placed a hand on my belly. "Your dad's a dork," I said. "And I can't wait for you to meet him."

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,009 Followers
12