Date Night with Mom: Chad's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers

Eve pulled and pumped her son's cock and she was on fire. It was like she was holding a steel poker and making love to it. "Come on, baby! Cum for mommy! In fact...why don't you...cum on me! Cum on your mom!" Eve hissed and jerked him fast. "Cum on my big tits, my belly and on my...pussy too! Would you like that?" she asked with a sexy growl and kissed him. "Do you like the idea of...cuming on your...mom?" she moaned in his mouth, as they shared each others' hot breath and warm kisses.

Chad was lost and his head was spinning. "Mom, I love you! Oh god...almost...almost...there!" he grunted and she smiled, pulling and caressing his long, hard cock. "Yes, yes, oh god, mom!" Chad cried and he started cuming. He was cuming on his sexy and beautiful mom. She sat back down, pumping him and aiming his shooting cock at her body.

Cum shot from Chad and Eve quickly sat down. She wanted his cum on her body and knew that it should have been inside her. "Yeah, that's mommy's big boy!" she smiled as his first shot hit her panties and her pussy. "Come on, come on and get that bad stuff out!" Eve moaned and a hard shot splashed on her belly, "Yeah, mommy's baby! Always mommy's baby!" she whispered with love and a warm smile.

She kept pulling his cock and cum was going all over her body, but mom didn't care and she jerked him more. "Yes, oh mom, mom, mom! Oh god, oh mom!" he moaned as things calmed down and he looked at mom's body. "Holy crap, I'm sorry mom!" he said and could not believe all of the cum.

"Mmmm, don't be sorry. I liked helping you and this is my reward, but next time...I want to try and um...maybe...suck you! Do you think you'd like that? Your mom sucking this big...beautiful thing and you could...cum in me." She said a soft voice and felt Chad's cuming running down her body. "I need to go shower and change." Eve said and stood up. "I'll be back in a few and you need to go wash up too. One of us, made a big mess!" she giggled and went to her room.

"Oh my god, mom just jerked me off! How fucking cool is that shit?" he laughed and went to clean up.

Eve hurried and quickly changed into her other outfit. She went back to the family room, but Chad wasn't there and went to check her bedroom. Eve found him, but he was sleeping like a baby and she hated to wake him. She snuggled beside him and rested her head on his chest, looking down toward his cock and Eve put her left hand around him.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to have you back inside me!" she purred and drifted off to sleep.

*.

Eve opened her eyes and slowly looked down to her breasts. Chad was nursing her right one and she felt one of his hands caressing her lower stomach. "Mmmm, good morning to you too!" she moaned and wrapped her arm around him, pulling him closer and even felt his cock against the side of her ass. "He's sooo hard! You should get over me and...rub him on me. I didn't get any help last night," she whispered and Chad did as told and moved over her. His stiff cock fell across her pussy and Eve shivered.

Chad got up and was on mom fast. He brushed some hair from mom's face and he kissed her. "Good morning. I thought that I would wake up today help you. I remembered and I'm sorry for going to sleep," he smiled, eased down and went back to sucking her breasts. Chad loved sucking her big, rubbery nipples and couldn't wait to do it while loving. He slowly humped to mom's pussy and his cock came out of his shorts. "Oops!"

Eve felt him jump and she quickly hugged Chad. "Don't stop...it's ok!" she moaned as Chad's stiff man-meat rubbed over her pussy and she was ready to eat him. Son or not, Eve wanted to fuck him and him hard. "Yeah baby, go, go! Rub me, rub!" Eve moaned and humped her hips to him, hoping, just maybe, his cock would find its way back home.

He moved back and forth, rubbing his cock on mom's very wet pussy and the poor thing was going crazy. "Mom, let's do it! Let me do it to you, please!" he moaned and reached to kiss her. "Let me love you, mom! Please!" he begged and kissed his way back to her swollen nipples. He sucked them and shoved his hard cock against her pussy, knowing mom was ready and willing.

She heard Chad and shook her head no. "We can't...not...yet! Not...yet!" she moaned and her hips kept pushing to him. "Not yet, oh baby! Oh yes, yes! Right there, oh yes! Yes!" Eve cried when she realized that he was just humping and she went crazy. "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah!" she cried more, as his big, slippery cock slid over her pussy and it felt wonderful. He was so hard, so stiff with hot blood and he was hard for her. A beautiful, young man was hard for her and was ready to fuck her. He wanted to breed with Eve and become her man.

"Is it hard enough, mom? Do you like my cock?" he teased and loved her soft moans. "Just think of how good it will feel...inside you!" Chad growled in mom's ear and she moaned loud. "It's going to split that thing in two and fill you sooo full!" he said in her ear and mom grabbed his hand.

She had to cum and Eve knew what he could do. She grabbed his right hand, shoved it on her pussy and smiled. "Fuck me with your...fingers! Hurry...hurry baby and...fuck me! Finger...fuck me!" she said with a sexy voice and felt Chad's hand moving. "Oh yeah...oh yes!" he was rubbing and pushing on her pussy. Chad's fingers teased her clit and she could feel her panties being pulled over. His fingers shoved deep in her and Eve's body grabbed them.

He rubbed and knew mom was on fire. Chad tugged her panties over and he drove two fingers up her drippy, wet pussy and he pushed them deep. "Oh mom, yeah! That's good and I can't wait to feel you grab my cock that way! I can't wait...can you?" he moaned against her mouth and started fucking her fast. Her wetness slurped and sounded so nice. "Hear that, mom?" he whispered to her and kept fingering as fast as he could.

"Oh my god! I can't either, baby! Oh god! Oh shit! Yes! Yes!" Eve squealed as his big fingers raped and ravished her pussy with no mercy. "Yes...yes...yes...yes!" she squealed louder and spread more, hoping that they would go deeper and end the burning, but only one thing could reach that far in her body and Eve wasn't ready for that yet.

Chad kept fingering her and slipped another one in mom. "Feel that, mom? I have three fingers fucking you and before I let you cum...I'm putting them all in you! Do you hear?" he moaned, fucking her deep as he could and eased another finger in her.

"Oh fuck...go...it...feels...sooo...good! More...more!" she screamed and thrust her hips to him. Eve knew that she'd be lucky to hold out until dark and he would be fucking her. "Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out and didn't care. Her son was helping her masturbate and it was sensational. His long, caring fingers were fucking her and she loved it. They were in and out of her so fast, they were nothing but a blur and Eve felt something. "Oh baby," she moaned, collapsed on the bed and Eve orgasmed.

Chad was fucking her hard and deep, until he felt her pussy spasm and he smiled. Mom started trembling, her body shook and he pushed deeper. She started jerking and her legs spread more. "Oh hell, did I make you cum...mom? Did your son make you have an orgasm?" He asked with a big smile and leaned his mouth to hers, they kissed and Chad's cock went to full hardness in a split second.

Eve's head was spinning and her heart was pounding in her chest. "Baby, oh my god! Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck!" she growled, as the orgasm rushed over her entire body and she kept pushing to him. Her pussy locked on his fingers, wishing that it was his cock and she humped them. "Oh baby, oh god...you...made...cum!" Eve cried out as she kept pushing to Chad's fingers and knew what she needed. "Oh baby...oh god!" she giggled and wiped a bead of sweet from her face. "If you're that good with your fingers...I can't wait for something else in me!" she smiled, pulled his hand from her pussy and to her mouth. "I love tasting my juice and licking...things!" she purred and slowly licked each of his fingers.

He watched and his cock was ready now, but she wanted to wait and do it later. "Well, tonight...I'm getting you lady and I know you need it just as bad as I do." Chad said as he kissed mom and she just smiled.

"That sounds...wonderful and I'm looking forward to it." Eve whispered as they kissed and Chad toyed with her swollen nipples. "Let's take a shower and I'll help you with..." she said, reached down, grabbed his very hard cock and slid her hand up the smooth shaft. "This big, long thing and we'll go find something to do." Eve whispered, as she pumped him and thought about later, when he screwed her with his big cock.

"Will you help me with something I've dreamt of, since I starting thinking doing this with you?"

She heard him and lightly kissed his lips. "Baby, I'll help you with anything and all you have to do is ask me." Eve softly said, in a calm, motherly voice and kissed him. She had an idea of what Chad wanted and it turned her on. He loved jacking-off in the shower and Eve heard him moaning many times. He would moan for her to wash his cock and help him jerk it off. "What would like mommy to help you with?" she asked with the same sweet voice, but now, she added a hint of sexiness and lust.

"Will you wash me and...and...talk like you um...did...when um." Chad's face turned bright red and mom quickly sat up to hug him.

"When you were mommy's 'widdle' boy?" she whispered in her ear, caressed his thick chest and hoped she was right.

He heard mom and Chad's cock jumped. "Yes!" he moaned and moved against her. "I've thought about this for sooo long and when you use that sexy, freaking voice...you make me get hard!"

She smiled and knew Chad was in for a treat. "What voice...baby?" Eve teased and heard him gasp. "Is something wrong with mommy's widdle man? Maybe you should take your bath now and um...mommy is coming in to help you and making sure you're nice and clean. Mommy likes her man...clean," she said using the soft voice and could feel him trembling.

"I love when you wash me, mom. It makes my skin tingle and sometimes after you was my...my um...my um thing, he gets..."

"What are you trying...baby? Hum? Tell mommy, Pweeze!" Eve said with the sexist voice she could and turned to face him. She grabbed him cock, squeezed it and moved closer.

Chad was going crazy and mom was doing great. "It gets...hard, mom and it...it scares me!" he said and mom hugged him tighter, as if he was still a young boy and scared.

Eve's insides were on fire and she was horny again. "Oh baby, don't be scared! When your thing gets hard after mommy washes it, that just means you love me," she purred and wanted to get this moving. "Let's hurry and get you in the bath. Mommy wants to show you something special and we have to do it before your dad gets home." she stopped to kiss Chad and hoped she could wait until tonight, but this was exciting and Eve knew they would do this more.

"Why mommy?" he asked with a little kid voice and mom laughed. "What are you going to show me and why can't dad see?"

She said, pulling him into her bathroom and quickly started the water. "Let mommy undress her man and we'll get started." Eve said slipping Chad's shirt off and slowly reached to pull down his shorts. "When I do this for my baby," she added and motioned to the bath. "Mommy will get in with you and I'm going to wash you...extra...special, but you can't tell anyone and it will be our secret." Eve said and her pussy was burning.

"Why can't I tell, mommy and what are you going to do?"

Eve helped Chad sit down; she got in behind him and wrapped her legs around him. She soaped her hands, started washing his back, but it was more caressing, than washing and she started talking. "This is something only between a mommy and her son. Nobody can ever know and if anyone found out what I'm going to do for you," she whispered in his ear and gently kissed it. "They wouldn't understand and mommy could get into trouble."

"Why mommy, you're just washing me is all." Chad said as her loving hands rubbing his neck, shoulders and down his back. He always loved it when mom touched him and this was heaven.

"Mommy is going to do more than that and when I start...you'll see, baby. You'll see," she cooed in his ear and Eve needed him so bad. "Turn around and face mommy now."

He got on his knees and his cock was already starting to swell up. "Mommy, it's happening already and I can't make him...stop!" Chad said and acted if he was embarrassed. He turned more and was facing her. "Look mommy, it happens when you wash me and...um...when I think about...you hugging me or anything!"

Her lower lip came out and Eve motioned for a hug. He moved into her arms and Chad's cock felt like a steel rod. "Mmmm, he does sure does get hard and it only happens when you think of mommy?" she asked with the soft voice and Eve's hands roamed his back.

"Yes mommy and it...it hurts too!" he said and put his lip out.

She smiled, slowly reached down with her right hand and held him. "Mommy is going to put some soap on him and um...make it all better." Eve whispered, squirted soap on her hand, his cock-shaft and she was ready to complete his fantasy of her. "Oh my, he's big and...so hard! Mommy's widdle boy...is getting sooo big!" she moaned and worked the soap around.

"Yes mommy."

Eve started sliding her soapy hands up and down, squeezing him and her lips nuzzled his. "Mmmm, I think you are bigger than daddy and yours gets really hard! Daddy's won't and mommy gets sad," she whispered, as she stroked his shaft and kissed her son.

Her hands were soft, soapy and they slid up and down his cock. Her words filled his ears and Chad knew he would not last long. "Why won't daddy get hard for you, mommy? You're so pretty and I always do!"

"Awe, that sweet and mommy is glad. Maybe...if you don't tell anyone what mommy does for you," she moaned and stroked faster, thinking of later and Chad inside her, playing this same game. Her hands moved faster and she sucked the side of his neck. "I'll show you something much better than this and after I do, you will 'really' be mommy's man!" Eve moaned, as she stroked and pulled her son's cock-shaft, thinking of doing it now, but this was so fun and dirty.

He sat there watching mom stroking his cock, her breasts were sloshing around and her talking was great. "Oh god, yes! Mom, it's so good! So good!" he moaned and she kissed him.

"I know baby...mommy will fix it!" she whimpered and stroked him faster, harder and they kissed deep. "Mommy loves you! Mommy loves her baby!" she moaned as her hands slipped up and down him, fast and with need.

Chad couldn't move and he felt his balls stir. "Mommy, it feels...funny now and I think...I gotta go...pee!" he moaned and heard mom giggle. She pulled and squeezed him more.

"Oh yes and it isn't pee, sweet-heart! Relax and lean against mommy! Hurry!" she moaned and Eve moved as fast as she could, he jerked and starting shooting his warm cum all over her front. It shot on her belly, on her breasts and one shot went across her lips.

"Oh god, mom...mom!" Chad yelled, thrust towards mom and he starting cuming hard. It felt as if the head of his cock had blown off and fire was shooting from the tip. Never in his life, had Chad ever felt this and his mom did it to him. He watched as his cock shot and covered mom with cum.

"Yeah, that's mommy's big boy! Mommy's big, big boy! Yeah, baby! Yes! Yes!" Eve said as she pulled him and loved the feeling of her son relieving himself on her. He came all over her and couldn't wait to have him fill her insides. "Yeah, hug mommy and give me some kisses! I think you should sleep with mommy tonight and daddy...daddy needs to leave and I'll be all yours!" Eve moaned and kissed him.

"I'll like that mommy and can we do this...on your bed tonight and kiss? I love kissing you...mom!" Chad whispered and he softly kissed her.

"We will do anything you want!" she purred and smiled at him. "That was insane and so hot! I think we'll play that...a lot!" she giggled and stood up. "Come on and get up. I need to wash and we can call our 'new' friends."

"You and Sofia sure did hit it off and I'm glad. Whenever I've went out the last six months, it was to see them and I hardly ever did anything else."

"They are nice and we have something very unique in common with them. I don't think that we'll meet many like us and when we do, I want learn about them and hear their stories." Eve smiled and turned on the water. "I think it's exciting and we can act out a few of them," she said and stepped under the water.

"They call that 'Roll Playing' mom and I must say, you are damn good at it and I'll play with you anytime!" Chad replied and got in.

*.

"So, you didn't tap her last night? Damn dude, you cost me fifty bucks and I have to be mom's slave all day!" Dave laughed and slapped Chad on his head.

"Hey fucker, she wasn't ready, but...she jerked me off in the living room and used her 'mommy' voice!" Chad said with pride and smiled at mom.

"Oh lord, just tell the whole world!" Eve laughed and Sofia held her hands.

"Oh don't worry about it, Eve! My perverted son goes crazy when I talk like that too and usually cums in a few seconds! It's all part of that...mystique of doing something so taboo and nasty with their mother. I think it's so cute and it makes me go crazy too!" Sofia said as she winked at Dave and blew him a kiss.

"He was in the bath and I was washing him...I told him I'd do something 'extra' special for him, but couldn't tell anyone and it would be, our secret!" Eve said and could feel her blood boiling already.

"Oh shit...nice!" Sofia growled and reached up to twist her nipples. "You guy are going to love doing this and its fun! Did you like sucking him off?" Sofia asked and was shocked. "Oh no, you didn't suck that poor...widdle baby's cock for him?" she teased, leaning towards Chad and tried kissing him.

"No, we got wrapped up in me jerking him off and before I knew what was going on..."

"Should I ask what happened?" Sofia giggled and guessed that Chad came too soon. "He'll get better as you go and wait until he slips that monster up your twat! You're going to be the one having all the orgasms and he can tease you!"

"Let's just say, I needed a shower!" Eve laughed and hugged Chad. "I'm going to suck him tonight and...we're going all the way! I can wait to feel him in me and fill me with his juice!" she moaned and slid her arms around his neck. "In fact, if we were home right now...I'd pull his pants off and suck him right now!" she giggled, wishing they were home and Eve would suck him dry.

"Be my guest! You can use our guest bedroom and have all the fun you want. Afterwards, we can all go out to dinner or something." Dave said, but remembered that Eve wanted Chad at home and they were going to complete the tie between them. "Oh hell, never mind. I forgot that you guys already had plans and I'm not getting in the way!" he added, giving Chad a hard slap on his back and wished they could trade places for a night.

"We would, but..." Chad smiled, pulling mom on his lap and he hugged tight. "This sexy lady and I...have a date and I'm not missing it!"

"Can't blame you for that, you have a beautiful mom and a sweet one too!" Dave replied and leaned to kiss mom. "As a matter of fact...we both have two very beautiful mothers and I wouldn't trade mine for anything!" he added and squeezed her to him.

Sofia heard Dave and she smiled. "Awe, thank you baby and what are you up to?" laughed and kissed him. "I haven't heard any sweet words like those, in ages and ages!"

"Sofia, he's up to something and I'd keep an eye on him!" Eve teased as she reached to caress Dave's shoulder. "I was just kidding!" she smiled and wanted to go soon. "I hate to say this, but..." Eve was saying, Sofia cut her off in mid sentence and laughed.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers