Date Night with Mom: Chad's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers

"Yeah we know, you want to hurry home and um...fuck your gorgeous son to death!" Sofia laughed as she and Eve hugged. "I can't blame you for that! When Dave and I got together, his father went out of town for two weeks and we didn't leave the house! We did it everywhere and in every position we could and 'still' could not get enough of each other!" she moaned and hugged Dave.

"I feel like I want to crawl inside him and never come out! And...I need to feel him inside me and I'm going to hold him so tight!" Eve said with lust and she hoped they would play the game. They were both so horny and ready for each other, but Eve liked the roll playing and she wanted it that way.

"We understand! You guys go home and have some...mommy and son...time!" Sofia hissed with a big smile and pushed her friends out the door. "Call me sometime this week and we'll do lunch!" she added, watching them running to Chad's car and they quickly drove away. "I loved our first few times together and it was sooo exciting!" she said hugging Dave and she unzipped his pants.

"What you doing, mommy?" Dave asked and heard a deep, lusty moan come from deep mom and he smiled as she pulled out his cock.

She couldn't help but moan at his words and Sofia eased out his swelling cock. "Mommy is doing something for her baby and...it's our 'little' secret and you can't tell anybody!"

"Not even...daddy?" he moaned as mom stroked his shaft and nursed the very tip.

She lifted from him and smiled. "Especially...not daddy! He would never understand and he will get mad at mommy," she smiled and went back to sucking her baby, her son and her lover. Sofia nursed the tip of her son's cock and smiled around him, thinking of Eve and the wonderful world she and Chad were entering into.

*.

Eve walked into the house, sat her things down and felt Chad hug her from behind. "I'm so excited about this, but it's also very scary too." Eve said as she turned to face Chad and kissed him. "Does it bother you or are you just excited that you're going to get me in bed?" she asked and Chad hugged her tighter.

"I've wanted you for so long and I couldn't be more excited about it, but it is scary and I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It's just nerves and being so excited." Chad replied and lightly kissed mom on her lips.

"My heart pounds when you touch me and I can't even imagine how I'll feel when you...um..."

"When I make love to my beautiful mother and my future wife."

"Mmmm, I like hearing that and it makes my insides burn!" Eve smiled, kissed him and pulled Chad to the living room. "I want to taste you and afterwards...I want you inside me," she whispered, pushed him on the sofa and she pulled down his pants. "Oh my god, you are always so hard and I love it!" she cooed, leaned towards him and took his big cock-head into her mouth. He was so hard and Eve could taste his pre-cum. She moved it around her mouth, while gently sucking and stroking him.

"Oh mom, yes!" Chad whimpered as mom held him in her warm mouth and she sucked. Her eyes stayed on his and Chad ran his fingers through her soft hair, hoping she would be ready soon and they could go make love. He needed to be in mom and loving her.

Eve gently nursed him and she heard thunder. She lifted up and kept stroking her son's big cock. "Remember how you'd hear a storm coming and run to my room and jump into bed with me? I held you in my arms and rocked you," she smiled, stood up, took his hand and walked towards her bedroom. "I need you inside me, Chad," she whispered and slipped off her blouse.

"Oh mom...I need you too!" he replied, stripped off his shirt and pulled her into his arms. "This is still like a dream and I hope that I don't wake up!" he added with a smile and unbuttoned mom's tight jeans. "You are so beautiful...so sexy...and I get to love you!" he moaned, running his hands all over mom's body and they moved to her bed.

"My baby, oh god!" she moaned as Chad pushed her back on the bed, pulled her wet panties off and he moved between her legs. "I love you, I love you so much!" Eve whimpered, felt him fingering her and he started in her. "Ohhh god, so big...so big!" she cried out, as his large cock-stretched her tiny opening and Eve was thankful that she was so wet. His cock-head started in her, she spread her legs wider, hoping it would help and he went deeper.

Mom's wetness covered him and Chad pushed. "Oh mom...I'm in...you!" he moaned, as her body grabbed him and squeezed. "Mom, I'm in you! I'm in my beautiful, mom!" Chad cried out as she held him with her loving arms and sexy legs. He pushed again and her muscles felt as if there was a hand inside mom.

"Oh baby, oh god! Yes, yes, yes you are!" Eve moaned as his big, long cock took her and it stretched her wide. "My baby is in his mommy...again!" Eve grunted as he pushed again, driving his large cock deeper and she felt something. "Oh god, you're all the way in me, baby! Mommy took all of you and...and...I'm so happy," she said as tears rolled down her face, hoping this wouldn't screw up the love they shared and it only made it stronger.

"Mom, this is sooo nice! So nice," he moaned as her muscles pulled on his cock and Chad nursed her large breasts. "I love you so much and I always will." Chad smiled to his new lover and he started moving. He moved back and forth, enjoying the look of bliss on mom's pretty face and he gently kissed her. "I'm making love to my sexy and beautiful mom!" Chad said with a smile and he pace quickened.

Eve held him tight, enjoying his stiff cock as it ravished her 'once' tiny pussy and she knew that things would never be the same. She had a young man that loved her with all of his heart and always would. He moved faster, driving his long cock to her core and Eve was ready. "Cum in me, baby! I want to feel you explode and cum in mommy! Will you cum for...you're mommy!" she cried, as he moved faster, ramming his cock all the way in her and she felt him bumping her cervix. "Please cum inside mommy and make me feel...good!" she moaned as Chad her legs, lifted them up to her breasts and Eve felt him jump. "Oh yes, cum baby, cum in...mommy's pussy!" she screamed as his first shot of cum splashed deep in her.

Chad loved her words and they drove him on. His cock jerked and there was no holding back. He started shooting his warm cum in her body and she lifted her hips. "Mom...mom, I'm cuming...in...you! Oh, fuck! Mom I love you!" he moaned as they kissed and he continued to love her. Chad held mom as they kissed and her insides grabbed him. "Oh hell...yes!" he moaned and mom went crazy.

Eve knew she was close and it finally came. Her first orgasm with a man in ten years and her head was spinning. The young man giving her the wonderful orgasm was her son and Eve didn't care. She needed his love and Eve gave him hers. "Baby, oh god! Yes! Love mommy, make me feel good! Oh god, oh my god!" she cried as his cock worked her tiny hole and it worked it deep. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she yelled as he hammered her pussy and filled it full of cum. Eve only wished that she hadn't gotten her tubes tied and ended her chances of having his child.

Later, they held each other and kissed. "I'm so happy that we did this and I can't wait for more!" Eve smiled and kissed her new husband. "You are a very good lover and a gentleman as well! You are my best ever and we're only getting started!" she giggled and lightly kissed him.

"I know and I can't wait to do more!" Chad smiled, kissed mom and they held each other.

*

Sofia and Dave's story will be coming soon!

PLEASE VOTE AND IF YOU COMMENT, BE NICE!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,034 Followers