All Comments on 'Date Night with Mom'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Hot!

What to say... That was supremely erotic and far out to left field. Great set up and transition, and the payoff - wow! The character development could have been a disaster, but you handled it really well.

I've given you five stars, but I do have some criticisms which I hope you will take positively. Your description of the 'Amazon' wasn't clear enough and I had to look it up. That obviously took me out of the story.

This next one is technical - make your paragraphs shorter. Reading on an illuminated screen isn't the same as reading a page in a book. There were many paragraphs where I read the first and last line and knew I hadn't missed a beat. Shorter paragraphs keep the reader's attention focused.

I write this in hope it helps your future output.

I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fortunately

I took a peek ahead, after page 2, to see how the story ended, before wasting the time required to read through 13 pages that obviously went downhill. Saved me a lot of time! The author took a fair premise, and then soured it with the whole 'Mom has a secret fantasy of being degraded like a filthy whore' bit. One star, only!

ekim22ekim22almost 5 years ago
Great story

Obviously very well written. Me personally for a story this long would have liked to have seen a little more foreplay, teasing, voyeuristic moments, peeks, buildup, etc.

But clearly you write very well, that's not an issue. Just more of my personal preference. Good stuff, I hope you write more!

burkdmburkdmalmost 5 years ago
Moooaaarrr!

Oh you better continue this one! So good!

grimbousgrimbousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

DomJ and ekim, thank you for your fair and constructive criticisms. I will try to take them to heart in my future work. Good to know about the paragraph length issue and I particularly agree with the need for a bit more foreplay and build up. Things do ramp up quickly. I appreciate you both taking the time to comment. :)

***

Anonymous, I knew the rather extreme climax would turn a lot of people off which is why I included the non-spoilery warning at the beginning of the story. I was tempted to write this as a softer erotic romance but I wanted to try something a bit different here. Also, I think their shared love of rough unrestrained sex sets things up well for potential sequels as they will surely have trouble finding what they like in the arms of others. But I absolutely respect this won't be everyone's cup of tea. Thanks for giving it shot anyway.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMealmost 5 years ago
Perfection

This is the best story I've read so far. Absolutely brilliant.

Good build up, great telling and unbelievably romantic, erotic and downright dirty. I wish I'd once had a night like that..... I could die extremely happy from just the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

hope you continue on with this story what happens to mom and son do they move somewhere and live as lovers or what

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A fantastically good read

Total fantasy but the people were real and you become involved with them. I'd love to read a second chapter. Apart from anything else I want to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please continue.....

Greyman01Greyman01almost 5 years ago
Can't stop!

I couldn't stop reading this story. From the steady build up to the amazing physical end it was gripping. Much of the reason it was so was the way you wove the emotions throughout all of the interaction.

Michelle and Noah are emotionally connected, as mother and son they would naturally be. In this story they reached a new level of emotional connection and understanding.

You can't stop now, they have to continue. They can't overcome this new, even deeper level of love for one another.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago
One of the best!!

I've read thousands of stories on this site (just look at my Favorites list lol) with most of them being the mom/son incest variety. I can honestly say that this story is one of the best I've ever read. I liked that you gave your readers a heads-up re the rough sex so they can stop reading if that's not their cup of tea. Very considerate. The buildup was perfect. You described the characters and the settings so well it's like we were flies on the wall. When it came to the sex, it just built and built until the big climax. I just wished that it was illustrated like silkstockingslover sometimes does with her stories. That would have been awesome!! There definitely needs to be a second chapter! You can't leave the readers hanging like that wondering what happens once they woke up. If I could give you ten stars I would have. The best I could do was five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A baby must be created

They surely will break another taboo as she urges him on to impregnate her. Her swollen belly will be proudly displayed as they continue their relationship.

Bleep735Bleep735almost 5 years ago
Fuckin’ Awesome!

I’d love to see you continue this story. You balanced the romance and hot, insane action perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great until the end

It was really a beautiful story about two people falling in love. Then the nympho & nastiness at the end really ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

When I saw you had posted another story I had to admit I was hoping for another transgender story, but I was pleasantly surprised here with another incest story. For me the erotic content worked nicely along side the character development. This was nicely paced and a decent length compared to many "quickie" srories. I can see some other readers have provided more technical feedback but from me this definitely gets 5* for the writing.

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Similar Theme

Mothers are not supposed to be sluts. This mother has a dirty mouth and looks like a porn star. The theme is not new; it's about an author with a breast fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
loved this story

This was a great story,

If you go on with another chapter I hope you do not include others in it .

To me it just ruins a story for a mother and son.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely one of the best Mum/Son stories in here. A great read with a hot build up and wonderful sex scenes. I too hope you will write some more of these two so we can see where this goes. I know the storyline was a one time date only but think about how hot it would be if they decide they are a perfect match and cant do without each other. If he has knocked her up he would do the right thing surely.

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story! I couldn't stop reading it. You do have an active mind. This was a little rougher than I am used to, bit what a description of the feelings these two have for each other. Please keep writing about this love they have. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

🤞🏻 For a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going..

Ok.. good story now what occurs the next day?? Mom and Noah were high.. what happened after the weed wore off?? Mom has to see her counselor again, right?? Noah's roommate wanted all the details. I want this relationship to go forward, just minus the drugs..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That was crazy... and totally awesome!

You have to write another chapter! There's so many fascinating ways you could take this story, but you can't just leave it at one night. Here's another vote for them continuing and Michelle getting pregnant!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 5 years ago
5 stars

A hot fucking romp. The feel good hit of the summer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what a woman

sensational story exploring many sides of human sexuality in a way anyone can understand and appreciate. there simply must be the follow up, what happened when they woke in the morning, how did there future develop, in fact did they have a future and how did they work out the day to day ramifications, how could they work out their new life paths..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb stuff

Part 2 plz...

peterrudepeterrudealmost 5 years ago
Wow

The best Mother / Son I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

This was by far the best story I have ever read here on this site, or any other for that matter. All I can say is please done let it end with 1 night! Simply amazing!

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved the exploration of all sides of sexuality, love and lust. Love anther chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Continue

I thought it was a wonderful story, I would be very interested to see what the future holds. I think they would be so right together. He has the love of his life, and She has her safety cushion to let out her inner self. Again, please continue this story line.

JDColsJDColsalmost 5 years ago
Michelle!

Michelle was one of the sexiest, most desirable women ever conceived in the pages of Literotica. I'd love to see more of her.

This said, I hope just as vehemently that you got Fuckmeat out of your system, and that she was just literally fucked to death, never to return. Let's agree that Michelle was cured, and is now simply a talented, adventurous, vivacious lover who has dedicated herself to the man who slew the beast living inside her.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Love the story

But had to quit after a couple of pages. Just too long and laborious. Wasn't looking for a quick sex story, but this goes to the opposite and stretched everything out.

Your writing is really good, but need help with the storytelling.

philteephilteealmost 5 years ago
Carumba!

5 stars and possibly more even with the few errors that left me hanging. Then I just let it go and enjoyed it all. Should you continue this story? I don’t know, it ends at a good point and we can individually take it from there. A second piece might not be as good. Thanks.

MarkhawksMarkhawksalmost 5 years ago
Long, but well worth it!

Not your usual three page quickie. Loved the journey...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Not a fan of the ending, but great story. Almost 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5/5

This is well done, I love the seduction and romance in the first part and the hardcore sex at the latter part.

I've finished this magnificent tale around three days. And I hope you can make a continuation of it as part of an ending, maybe the first part is coming to quip what happen that night then seduction to full romance again, or an epilogue like leaving to a far away place.

Anyways good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a fan of the end either

I would have to agree, "am not a fan of the ending, but great story".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5/5

Please continue it.....i beg to you. This was really fantastic and adorable and cute...i just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5/5

Let the naysayers words flow off like water on a ducks back. Your rating speaks for itself. I've been reading Literotica for a good long while, and many other sites as well, and I can say this is by far one of the very best stories I have read. From the warning at the very beginning until the final words 13 pages later, I believe you did a superb job of story telling. You challenged yourself with this one, and surpassed many who have aimed lower and failed. Bravo!

I can understand many not liking the rough sex, and those who like the shorter stroke stories will definitely want to look elsewhere. Good thing this site is loaded with just about every kind of scenario and premise for a story, so they are sure to find something they like.

I would love to see the next chapter in the lives Michelle and Noah!

sarah66wellersarah66welleralmost 5 years ago
Best I've read in genre

Nothing I didn't like about this story. Loved the slow burn romance, the way it all kept escalating. Just the ticket I was looking for tonight. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG! Amazing story! Can you get a pulitzer for erotica?

OMG! I love this story! So well written! I love the romance. Please continue it!

Mefisto66Mefisto66almost 5 years ago
Best story I've read

Omg this was fire. Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need a part 2.

Wouldn't mind reading another 13 pages of this shit really. Fucking hot. Please write a part 2.

If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amyover 4 years ago

great story love every word of it. If you continue please have some ass licking and maybe have son force his mom into a sex with stranger situation, cukhold he'll eat the other guys cum too.

If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amyover 4 years ago
great

was great (I don't love how often you use the expression he he he) but otherwise outstanding and hot.

Was missing het licking his ass (really eating him out) and wouldn't mind if he forced his mom to have sex with another man maybe a black man and he'd eat her out after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Errotic

An impressive story

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 4 years ago
Top story

Thank your u for one of the best inces stories on Lit. A great read - like others, i’d Like to see at least one more chapter. I can’t believe the relationship ends here, get them back together please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish there were 25 Stars!

More please!

hornacekhornacekover 4 years ago
not too long, but ...

13 pages is too long for a submission - it's too daunting a length to start reading. Next time break it up into separate posts - each one its own chapter.

DarkLordBC79DarkLordBC79over 4 years ago
Loved it!

I'd love to see just a few of the right words break her!

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

It was a good story until it got way too stupid with mom having a split nympho personality requiring her son to brutalize her. The nympho pages took the story over the top into totally unbelievable all for the gratification of the L-masturbaters - that killed a good story.

One major miss is: was this just one-night, was she PG, did he move back home to be her de-facto husband/master. Due to all this a 5* dropped to 2*.

MindNymphMindNymphover 4 years ago

Loved the split personality and the sex scenes but most especially the long length of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Rarely have I ever seen a story go from so good, well written and well thought out to such utter tripe.

One moment a son and mom on a date, another just two morons without a brain cell between them, everything forgotten and ignored. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy Shit!!

10 ⭐️s

BEST fucking story on this site! I almost always request a sequel to any well-written and extremely hot story, but I’m not sure a sequel here would lend any justice! Excellent work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is worthy of 6 STARS!!

I really like the first half of this read. The sweat, the gaze, the flirting attitude of them makes it so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AMAZING! There should definitely be more to this.

DaikkennDaikkennabout 4 years ago
What a waste

I was loving this story it was amazing until the split personality and garbage of nasty pig stuff. This was an easy 5 and on my favorites list until mom became nasty pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Al that starts well..

Does not automatically end well.

It would have been welcome if the author added the actions depicted in this submission from the git go.

Actually it turned into a heap of feces.

Only afterwards did I check the other submissions, and grasped that this author simply is not..? No, no insults!!

To each his own. Outa here. No score.To score even a 1* would insult most folk's intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow! Roller coaster of a story

I fell in love with her! Love the description of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Had a beautiful story going until the last couple pages, then it turns into a Crap of BDSM which I hate! Can't rate this shit.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago
A Bridge Too Far

Loved it until Michelle morphed into”Fuckmeat”. Wish you’d stopped while you were ahead.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap

Your story had a very slow start & when U started talking about the gay shit. I just stop reading it. If your going to write a gay story label it as such that way I’ll know that it’s something I don’t want to read.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Excellent story!! That is every man's wish, to have mind blowing pure raw sex. 5 stars.

NotthedonNotthedonover 3 years ago

This one needs a sequel. I don’t they would this after one night. It seems they have a strong chemistry and they will keep going.

NotthedonNotthedonover 3 years ago

Oh and this story was fantastic

Gladys54Gladys54over 3 years ago

I do hope she's on the pill 🤰

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Slow start but could not stop reading. well written as I normally do not enjoy gay or abusive activity. The ending was superb as it left the reader to draw their own conclusions as to what did or did not happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Something for everyone. The warning at the front helps set expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! It was worth going through the 13 pages.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Long but good and worth it. Only question is can they stay apart after that. And yes a followup would be good.

titlover2400titlover2400almost 3 years ago

Best story I've ever read. I would love a follow-up to this. Maybe Noah tries dating some girls but they pale in comparison to Michelle, him dumping them or them dumping him because they see they aren't making him happy. Michelle's mental health starts to spiral downwards, talking with Amy. Her spending a small fortune on dozens of sex toys that don't please her enough. They eventually crawl back to each other and struggle to make their relationship work. Something like that? I would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but there won't be any return to the way it were. If you think there were, you're delusional

MHart_74MHart_74almost 3 years ago

WOW! Loved how the story started off kind of low key, then began to ramp up! The ending, OH MY GAWD! You definitely held me captive! My phone started screwing up and had to restart it. Fortunately I was able to find your story and finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what an amazing story please write more of it give it a proper closure this is one of those stories if they were real the mom and son would end up together eventually changing names identities and what not but actually stay together with their own kids and family and have at least a happy ever after despite having a few big troubles along the way which they would overcome together the perfect couple these two. PLEASE I BEG YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY AND FINISH IT.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Let the story continue PLEASE.

I'd love to know if the Dr. was in on it and if it was all a ploy to get the boy. I want to know if she's on the pill (Hope NOT) and if she gets pregnant (hope she does).

You can get rid of Craig, but I wouldn't mind Tina the waitress and or the Dr. for some ffm or even fffm fun. You could go so many direction from here and I'd love to see where it goes. Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of the very best stories I have read on this site. I agree with other commenters get rid of Craig, hopefully she's not on the pill and it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too long gets boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have given it 100 stars if I could. It was the best Mom Son story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro . Pls write 2 part. Don't let this be the last night.

8titulos8titulosabout 2 years ago

Oh, Wow, this history Is super hot. I got to confess that I came tei your histories because I was looking for some Dad daughter but, I don't know why this meant so atracttive and It doesn't desapointted me (english Is not my first languages so... Sorry for my write) greetings from México

alo0ozalo0ozabout 2 years ago

please let them be together. not just here and now. let them have a future. please, please

Grumpa64Grumpa64almost 2 years ago

Amazing. What a great read. Thank you for an hour or two of sheer enjoyment.

AkilaraAkilaraalmost 2 years ago

Today I found your stories and this one from Michelle, Noah's mother, I read first.

It will always be one of my very best favorite stories here in Literotica.

It is great story, full of wonderful observations of human behavior. Very clever.

I always had a certain woman in mind when I saw Michelle's appearance, a woman from a visual novel. That made it even more enjoyable.

Surprisingly for me, the mother's rise to a nymphomaniac. I've never read anything like that before.

The story doesn't need a second part, at least that's how it is for me. Each reader also reads a slightly different story. For me, it contains enough clues about how it will continue with the two. Clear hints and so I can dream about the fact that they will love each other in gentleness and wildness, will not get away from each other.

Dear grateful greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn. I am simply flabbergasted. This story is stupendous. I loved the lead up development and the pace. Surprised she was a Nympho, although, I thought she was bipolar with a sexual trigger, because of her mania. I'm going to read your other stories now and bookmark you. Thanks for sharing your talent. Damn!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

That was really fuckin good. Or really good fucking. You pick!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

7/5. Loved it. ( 5/5 + bookmark + favorite)

Nato_

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

3/5. One nymphomania is not necessarily a bad thing, but what is depicted here goes way beyond that. What his mother seems to be is completely beyond that. The sex scenes were well crafted, though I felt, overall, you spent a bit too much inside the son's head. Plus, you left it hanging wide open. Is this really only a one-and-done? Now that she's found someone to "keep up" with her, how could this end now? The fact that you have left this hanging is mostly my reason for my rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long story. I skipped pages looking for the incest sex. Maybe breaking this into three chapters would make reading better for us short attention span readers who like to read about the oral sex given to the female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end? I hope not…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3.5/5 Could have been better, a bit long winded and in need of a pruning. I appreciate a good wind up, but this could have been trimmed down just a bit. There are a couple of sections that could have been completely removed and nothing would have been lost form the story, it might have even been improved as one of the sections is a bit of a pace killer. This story could have gone straight form the restaurant to home and would have flowed much more smoothly. As it is, the section about going to see her dealer just sort of was a detour that added nothing and had my interest dip. I ended up skipping half of it just getting to the part where they got back home.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Too bad you left it hanging there It was very good... I can enjoy the prosaic edging by going 'there' and drawing back again. I can even appreciate the nympho mom being desperate and wanting to get all she can out of the 'one night' she has with the guy that loves her *and* can keep up with her...

What I cannot deal with is that you left it hanging without any clear direction... For that I deducted one *.

TL,DR: Shoulda been followed up on...

dbsidedbside8 months ago

1-11 were a 5 🌟 but 2nd ½ of 12 and 1st ½ of 13 kill the story for me. Over the top with dominance 🙄

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19288 months ago

Very much dissapointing ending.

Mom led him on

She said she found the one man that could finally keep and satisfy her, then dumped him.

Shrink revealed protected paitent info to get son to "date" his mom. "FAILED BADLY"

He now basically has no home and no mom.

He should have cleaned her up as he did, put her to bed, then lefy her wake up alone.

Left her a letter saying how he is now with out a home and mom. He may contact her in the future. She, by her actions, has done a very good job and destroyed him. Mom needs to tell shrink what happened and listen on how shrink talked jim into the date.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19287 months ago

I will be brief, the story was very good. However, it was very long winded, too many areas where things were over explained. Trim some of the fluff.

Mom reveales that she is a nympho and that caused the end of her marriage. And she has been searching for someone that could at least keep up if not dominate her desires and needs.

She reveales to her son that this date wss intended to be a one shot deal only. She did not have the to share that truth with her son.

She found the one man that she could count on to satisfy her and she threw him away.

She now expects her son to never ask again and maintain a respectful distance and return to normal.

Thinking in that line her son take a week or so to make arrangments to leave the area. Secure another job, another place to live, change his job and so on. Since he was visiting a couple times a week, keep seeing her, and if she brings the subject up, tell her he does not want to discuss it at all.

The week he moves he needs to send two messages. One to mom and one to her Dr detailing how humiliated and disgusted his mom made him feel.

He tells them that he may contact his mom sometime in the future, but don't count on it.

The story was not bad until the son found out he was being used and yhen thrown out with trash.

And, what the Dr pulled is another matter

I gave 2 stars, parts were good.

SlickerzSlickerz5 months ago

Stopped reading by 3rd page after this idiot writer switched to mother's first name. Don't know what's the deal with some dumbass writers here to do this. This is supposed to be mother-son incest erotica which means continually highlighting the familial bond but these morons just simply don't understand this simple elementary stuff. 1 star only because any lower is not possible.

DrbrichyDrbrichy4 months ago

Started out fantastic. In fact, everything until they took a break after sex #1 was incredible. Her turning into Fuckmeat ruined it for me. I loved the romance at the bar. I would have liked to see that enriched during sex and at the very least they stay together as a couple, in romantic love until death do they part. Plus or minus the unprotected sex be expanded upon. Overall a 4, but I was hoping for a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was an interesting and hot journey. Although I feel like this is only the beginning. One time thing for real? Come on how could either of them give that up after their insane night together. Not going to happen. Wish there was a part 2 where they get together permanently. And mommy slut is knocked up. :)

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

The contrast in this story was incredible. It’s actually a pretty honest portrayal of the duality that lies in each of us. In the spirit of the story, comparatively, any other experience would be less satisfying. I really can’t see them limiting the experience to the one time. I think the shrink was delusional if she was thinking things couldn’t escalate. - I know it’s viewed as a mental disorder, but nymphomania wouldn’t be an issue if a compatible partner is included. Unfortunately, we live in a society where people are expected to subdue their baser instincts. It is possible to express those instincts in an appropriate and nondestructive manner.

sexsutrasexsutra2 months ago

seduction was good.. rest was thrash. ending was pathetic. only one time thing?? fuck off. 3 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer