Date Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want? Hm?"

The look she had in her eyes...it was awe. Pure worshipful awe. With a mewling whine she nods her head yes. "Use me! Use my whore body! I'm only good for pleasing cock!"

In that moment something snaps inside of me. All doubts and hangups evaporate. Every nasty thought and desire I'd ever suppressed rush in to fill the space. My inner dominant is woken for the very first time and the feeling of raw potency is exhilarating.

Sliding my foot up I slip my big toe into her mouth. "You filthy whore." I growl with disdain.

"MMMMMM!!" She moans as she starts to give head to my toe, sucking it for all she had. Her tongue slurps between my sweaty digits. I pop it from her lips and smear the spittle over her cheek. "Yes Son!" She sighs.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Mmmmm!"

I kneel down between her spread legs, jam three fingers up her creamy cunt and start finger blasting her hard and heavy.

"GAWD! SON!"

"I said shut up whore. Your not my Mother." Her eyes widen. With my free hand I grab her by the throat and spit on her face. "You're nothing but fuckmeat to me!"

I feel her shutter, her wide eyes shake and go unfocused, and I am stunned as I watch her cum hard. Her soft body shakes and heaves. We'd barely gotten started! I was definitely hitting her buttons with this shit! It only spurs me on.

"Fuuuuuucckkkk!" She quivers as her entire body is wracked with a powerful climax.

"You're just a three hole whore to me you worthless slut!" I hiss as I squeeze her neck tighter and finger fuck her with hard pounding punches. The wet sloppy sounds fill the room. "Just a cum dumpster. That MILF pussy is mine now and soon your ass will be too! Fucking cocksleeve jizz loving slut cunt piece of shit!"

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!" Her climax transitions straight from one into another. I yank my hand free mid-orgasm and watch a spray of liquid arc through air from her pulsating pussy. Her hips hump the air as she squirts another gout of piss warm pussy juice over my leg. "GANGHHHHH!!"

Smack! I give her still cumming cunt a stiff slap before moving on.

I grab a handful of hair and pull her up by it, she scrambles to move with me. With the other hand I let go her throat and hook my grip around the back of her head then ram my rod down her whore throat. I go deeper than I had before, pushing my tip right down her throat. Her body heaves as she is forced to gag on my meat.

"Glllrrrrrkkkkkkkk!" Her eye bug out as she desperately tries to hold the wretch back. I hold it...hold it...hold it... At the last possible second I pull out. "GWAHHHH!" She takes a big gulp of air before coughing and sputtering.

I slap her face with wet slimy cock. "Still like it? Hm?"

"YES! FUCK YES!" She gasps in hoarse voice, spittle dripping from her lips and chin. Her wild eyes told me she was in her glory. "You son of a...Glllllrrrggggg!!"

I slam my meat back through lips, through her mouth, and past her spasming tonsils. "GRRRLLKKKK!!" Her body heaves again as she valiantly tries to suppress her gag reflex. Instead of holding it this time however I pull back and slam in again, this time bottoming out. My balls slap her chin then I yank her back by the hair again. "NOAH! FUCK!" She cries in the instant before I ram home again. "GLLLRRRRMM!!"

Having taken it easy on her long enough...then I really start to face fuck her. I fuck her mouth as hard and as deep as I had her pussy. Mom asked me to use her like I didn't know her, I took it a step further. I was fucking her like cheap hooker that I actively HATED and I could tell by the way she was grabbing her tits and playing with her cunt that she was having the time of her life.

"GLAW...GLWWW...GLG...GLAW..." She gabbles as my knob plunges in and out of her throat. Tears rolled down her cheek and a steady flow of saliva streams from her wide open lips as I fuck her maw with as much care as I'd show a fleshlight. "GLLB...GLAW...GLNG..." I fill her mouth and gullet again and again and again, my nuts bouncing off her slimy chin with a steady slap, slap, slap.

I pull out and she gulps for air. "Oh my God!" She cries out. Right back in my cock goes, stuffing her maw full to the brim. Going balls deep I hold her there for a long...long...time. After the throat pounding she'd just endured she could take it nice and deep now. Her brown eyes widen and she seems to stare off through time and space as her face slowly turns red. I pull out all at once. "GAHHHHHHHH!" She sucks in a chestful of air.

I wrench her head to the side, slap her tit hard, and spit in her face yet again. "Still havin fun Fuckmeat? Huh?" I spit again then reach down and smear my spit and her own all over her face and through her hair. "That rough enough for you Fuckmeat?"

"NNGGHHH!" She moans like an animal. "Fuck me! Use your fucktoy! Fuck meeeeeeee!"

I take her by the throat again and haul her up to face level. "I'm gonna fuck your ass Fuckmeat."

"MMMMMMMM!" She whimpers.

"Beg for it whore. If you want my cock...beg for it!" I hiss not an inch from her face.

"YESSSS!!" She growls through the choke. "Fuck my ass with your big cock! Split me! Split my ass wide open!"

***

Spinning her around by her shoulders so that she faced away from me I then push her upper body down. She plants her hands into the cushions of the sofa and moans like a cat in heat. Grabbing a handful of hair I wrench her head back.

"GAH!" She gasps at the rough treatment.

I look down and see her pretty little sphincter clenched tight. My cock was already coated and dripping with a copious layer of spittle. Gripping it around the base...I sink it straight into her tight puckered asshole! I sink it balls deep on the first go!

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!" She screams in equal measure lust and genuine pain. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, you're a big mother fucker! FUCK!! FUCKKKK!!"

"Oh fuck you got a nice hole slut!" I grunt. "Don't worry Fuckmeat, won't hurt for long. I'll stretch you out soon enough."

Her eyes strain to look back at me. "Grrrrrr! Yes baby! Stretch my fuck hole! Break me you fucking stud! Fucking break me!"

Smack! I lay a stinging slap across her already rosy ass.

Going from nothing to hyperdrive in the space of ten seconds I grab her sweaty hair with my other hand as well and pound her backdoor like a rented mule.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

My hips drive into her soft round ass as my cock plunges deep into her bowels. Her white knuckled hands grip the edges of the couch cushions for dear life.

"OH! GOD! FUCK! SHIT!" She yelps single syllable words at each anus filling thrust.

"That enough for ya? Huh Fuckmeat? That rough enough for ya you dirty whore?"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"GUH! FUCK! GAH!" She grunts before letting out a long pathetic mewling whine. "Unnnnghhhhh!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

She grits her teeth and her eyes roll into the back of her head. "NNNNNGHHHH!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeee!! Donnnn't stooooop!"

Still holding her tangled hair in my tight fists like the reins of a horse I ram into her plump ass with a relentless hard driving rhythm.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"GUHNGH! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCK!!" She howls. "Gonna...make...me...CUMMMMM!! GAUHHHHHH!!"

I yank my meat from her and watch her sphincter gape and spasm. Before... Smack! ...another brutal blow across her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmm!" She whimpers.

"Too much? Huh bitch?"

She shakes her head, her eyes wild. "No! No! Use me! Use your little fuck toy! Use me up!"

I smile. "Lube my dick again bitch. Suck my cock you filthy whore."

With zero hesitation she spins and is on her knees sucking my dick once more. The fact it had just been inside of her ass didn't slow her down in the slightest.

"You like the taste of your ass Fuckmeat?"

"MRRLRRMM!" Is all she can say as fill her throat with my cock.

After another round of tonsil hammering, gag inducing, face fucking I pull her off of me and shove her back onto the sofa.

I grab her legs under the knees and push them up so they are pinned against her shoulders. I press her whole body down hard into the sofa. "Fill my hole baby! Fuck my hole!" She begs before I slam home up her poop chute, anally penetrating her with the tender mercy of a .44 magnum.

"GAWWWWD!" She cries out. She initially tries to push her legs back against me but I keep them pinned down tight and I stay balls deep. "GRNNGHHHHH!!"

Her dark eyes stare up at me in awe. I sneer back down at my Fuckmeat.

I spare nothing. I fuck her as hard and as fast as I was capable of. Beyond anything I'd done before and beyond what I thought possible. I was a machine tonight! There is a violence in my motions I didn't even know was possible during sex.

I fuck my whore mother within an inch of her god damned life. Somewhere along the line I start finger banging her cunt then smearing her slick pussy nectar all over her face and hair after each of her orgasms. I slap and squeeze her big tits like they owed me money. I choke her for twenty, thirty, forty seconds at a time before letting her breath again. Her eyes bulge as her face goes pink. I stick my pussy soaked fingers down her throat. I spit in her mouth and in her cunt, I call her every filthy name in the book, I handle her with rough hands, and all the while I keep fucking her ass with my fat rock hard cock.

I give my Mama everything she wants. I do my Mama proud. I treat her like the worthless slut she always wanted to be. I had never seen her so happy.

The bleating animal noises she makes are part agony, part rapture, and all consuming. She had given herself completely to the experience. Michelle the doting mother and respectable member of society was long gone, only the degraded lowly cock slut I called Fuckmeat remained now. Her intense body wracking climax's came one after another after another after another. She was drenched in sweat and I could feel her trembling flesh weakening. She was tiring and I wonder briefly if I might actually fuck her into unconsciousness. Not that she wanted me to stop, far from it! Her spirit still begged for more even as her weary flesh was flagging.

I spit on her face then slap her across the cheek. "You're my whore Fuckmeat! Tell me you're my whore!"

"I'm your whore." She wails in a tired voice. "I'm a good little cock whore for my boy. I'm a good little cock whore. I'm your good little cock whore!"

"Three holes for fucking, that's all you are to me. Shit hole, mouth hole, and that cum bucket cunt! Three holes for fucking and a filthy slut body for using."

"Yes! Fuuuuck yes! Use me up!"

I was nearing the end now. I am grunting and laying down a hard pounding rhythm that rocks her petite frame to her bones. Her big tits, pink and red from their rough treatment, flop and quake to the pounding impact of my body into hers.

"MMMMM! MMMMM!" She hums deliriously. "You gonna give me your cum baby?"

"Beg for it Fuckmeat!"

"Please baby, gimme your hot load. Mama wants all your cum baby!" She begged like her very life depended on it. "Give it to me all over my whore body. I'm only good for fucking and taking your creamy load! Please give me your cum!"

I pull my cock from her stretched out gaping asshole. Holding her down by the head against the cushions of the couch I blast my hot load over her eyes and nose.

"GRRRRMMMMMMM!!" I growl as I deposit my nut over my mother's face in a series thick creamy ropes.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" She moans in triumph. "Yes! That's my boy! Cum all over me baby! Cum all over your Mama! I love your cum! I love your cum!"

"Ohhh!" I squeeze the dregs of my nut over her cheek then wipe my tip off through her hair like it was cum rag. She wipes a slimy wad from her cheek and slurps it off her fingers.

An instant later, my passions spent...the spell is broken. I stand there not believing what had just happened. I look down at my mother. She lay there limp with a thousand yard stare, a thoroughly broken but ecstatically happy woman.

"Ohhh fuck. Mom? You okay?" I ask, my normal concerned son voice returning.

She is silent a moment before a high thin whine emanates from her throat. "...uhnnnnnnnn..." Her hands are shaking and shivers run through her body as she goes to move. Her face and hear was smeared glossy with drying spit, pussy juice, sweat and cum. Streaks of mascara ran down her temples. She opens her eyes, her long lashes thick with jizz. With an exhausted but deeply satisfied look she gazes up at me as if I were her god. "...noone's...ever...fucked me...like...that...ohhhh..." She smiles weakly and whispers in a raspy voice. "...I...love...you...Son..."

I lean down and kiss her tenderly on her parted lips. "I love you too Mom."

***

I help my mother up off the sofa. Holding her close I lead her to the shower to clean off our filthy bodies. Her mind seemed in some other place, her eyes were distant and she had a small unwavering smile. She was in a strange state of euphoria that went far beyond the usual fuzzy afterglow. She trembled and made soft happy cooing noises. Her fingers would lightly stroke my chest and stomach and she would kiss me softly. She stayed right next to me, never wanting to leave my loving embrace for even an instant.

I clean her beautiful body off. Like mine it was battered and bruised and spent, like me she didn't seem to mind one bit. It felt good. I clean her hair and then I clean myself. We dry off, take in some water, then I lead her to her bed.

We climb in together and she immediately nuzzles into me and sighs softly. Her fingers delicately dance and play through the hair on my chest. Still she doesn't say a word.

"You okay?" I ask with rising concern. "Mom?"

"Mmmmm." She hums. "Never better my love, never better."

"That was...crazy. I'm so sorry I..."

She kisses my chest and whispers. "Shhhh. I've never been so happy. I've never felt this way before. Mmmmm. You did so good Noah. I'm so proud of you. You were everything I ever wanted. Thank you...for everything."

"I love you Mom."

"I love you Noah."

We kiss one last time. A tender beautiful lover's kiss. Snuggled up against my side, head resting on my shoulder, my exhausted mother soon drifts off to sleep.

As tired as I was I lay there staring into the darkness and relishing the warm soft body pressed against me. I listen to her deep, calm, steady breath.

The loving loyal mother that raised me. The kinky fun-loving weed smoking wildcat. The sex addicted whore. Mom...Michelle...Fuckmeat. Three women in one perfect package.

My mind casts back over my date night with Mom.

I remember getting ready and being teased by my roomie. I remember the heat of the muggy summer night. I remember picking up my stunningly beautiful date at her door. I remember abandoning the snooty La Lune and finding Roger's Jollies. The food, the drink, the music, the dance, and the rousing singalong. I remember sitting on the rooftop patio and confessing our deepest secret to each other and seeing her nude body for the first time. I remember the laughter and the flirting, the wonderful walk to Laura's under a fat yellow moon and meeting my mother's eccentric drug dealer. Nature is a joker she had said. I remember the smell of fresh baked bread and then I remember Michelle and I getting baked ourselves out on the front step. I remember the moment we both knew what was going to happen tonight and how long that cab ride felt. I remember the transformation of my mother from date to aggressive sex demon to wanton slut. And I remember the mind blowing sex, that I knew I would never forget.

I loved it all. I loved it when we were playful and fun. I loved the charged sexual tension. I loved getting high with her. I loved her confidence and her vulnerability. I loved it when it was raw and nasty. I loved it when we were equals. I loved it when she took charge. I loved it when she unlocked my inner dominant. I knew so much more about her than I had before and she had taught me more about myself in one night than the rest of my dating experiences put together.

I was a changed man. I could feel it in my soul. I'd found the perfect woman...and she was my mother. She blew any other woman I'd been with out of the water. There was no contest. I had now tasted how good things could be with a woman. I had a new measuring stick to compare all future partners. I cannot help but wonder how I would ever find someone like...her.

I ponder what the future would bring. Was Michelle on the pill? I had cum inside of her and I knew she hadn't hit menopause yet. I regret nothing but this was something that would have to be dealt with quickly. And what would Mom say to Dr. Nelson? Would she confess everything? How would the shrink respond? Would tonight be a setback or a breakthrough? I already knew Craig would tease me about not getting home tonight. I can't help but smile. Craig had thought it so "hot" that I was going out with my Mom. If he ever found out the truth, which he couldn't, he would blow a gasket. And Dad...ha! I'd just fucked his former wife like he never could. I knew I'd stand a few inches taller the next time I saw him.

Mom and I had a secret now. A dark secret that could ruin us both. It must never see the light of day. I pray our friendship and our bond would not be damaged by it.

"Here and now." I sigh into the darkness.

The date was over. It was only ever going to be a one time thing. We had no future outside that of a mother and her son. In the morning things would go back to the way things were.

But...we would always have tonight. No matter what happened nobody could take this dream of a night from us. These memories would last a lifetime, along with the fantasies of what might have been had our connection not have been one of blood.

I pull her in tight and she hums contentedly in her sleep. I lean down to kiss her head.

Fuckmeat...Michelle...Mom. I loved each facet of this incredible woman with all of my heart. Two of them would be denied to me now but I felt blessed to have met them.

I kiss her again. A wholesome kiss. A son's kiss. "See you in the morning, Mom."

Closing my eyes I allow my fatigue to claim me at last. With my mother held in my arms I drift into a deep and peaceful slumber.

The End...?