Date Rape: Prisoner of Brazil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh!

MMMPPPPHHHH!! MMMPH!! MMMPH! MMMPH!

... I toss my head back as I look toward the ceiling, feeling so much of myself coming out into his sweet mouth. My back locked, I cum as I find myself tied to a chair with my back totally arched, the pressure of my ankle bindings so tight I could almost feel myself breaking the rope - but it was no possible. But the climax,... so sweet!

And then it was over. I sat back down, trying to catch my breath as my gag was very wrong and limiting m breathing.

I watched as he got up. I could hear him in the bathroom, rinsing and cleaning himself. I sat still, enjoying the moment after a good, solid cum. I then looked up as he returned.

I tried talking: "Mmmmmph? Mph? MPHH?"

He stood there, smiling as he wiped his face off and his not somewhat softer cock with a towel: "no, not yet. But I will. Meantime, I'm thinking of making some phone calls. I could only look on and again try to work on my bindings. But no sooner then I started,... he got up, walked around to behind the chair I was bound to and checked my bindings himself: "ah, gotten a little loose I see,..."

I was still bound well. He also checked my gag; the ball in my mouth was gong anywhere, and not letting it move aside.

He returned to the seat in front of me, and looked at me. After a few minutes, he grabbed his phone:

"You're hot, and this is an idea I have for us."

I merely looked on.

"Okay,... : he then dialed a number on the phone: "Hello? Eh -" and then I heard more portuguese. In the middle of the call, he then turned to me while holding his phone close to me: "do me a favor. Try and call out for help. It's important!

I hesitated, but then he reached out with his left hand, latched onto one of my nipples, and pinched me hard - "MMMMMMMPH! MMMMPH! MMMPH! MPH! MMMMMPH!: - I cried out as I shook my head back and forth. Fortunately it only lasted for some ten seconds or so. He then stopped and returned to his phone call. After a brief conversation which I couldn't understand, he hung up the phone, turned to me and said, "he liked what he heard, so I invited him over. He's cool like me; also a weight trainer and has a nice size cock. This way, we can keep you busy and satisfied."

I then freaked out, called out as best as I could, moved in the chair with a renewed desperation, trying to get my bindings loosened, only to stop in a few minutes with sheer exhaustion: the fucking, the sucking, the dancing - was so much. I stopped as looked at him with a look of fear and worry. He smiled and replied "no need to worry: I"m here so you'll be fine. Right now - " he said as he looked at a clock on the wall - "he'll be here in about an hour. Plenty of time -" he said as he reached over for a condom and a bottle of lubricant - "for us to get to know each other better."

I moved about, grunting, moaning - must - try - to - escape!

He just watched as I struggled about. I looked over and looked at his hard cock.

"Told you you'll be here for awhile. And you did say that I would be in charge, remember?

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! MMPH!"

"Your ball gag is excellent. No one can hear you. Now, you're going to get your money's worth. Don't worry, you won't be paying for my friend: he'll be just more than happy having you for some time. Here -" and with that he put his phone on the nearby living room table and set an alarm, placing it up so that I could see clearly.

It was a timer - and I only had about 52 minutes left - before (I assume) his friend arrives.

Standing straight in front of me, stroking his hard cock, "now then: when you see my friend, you'll see he has something more than even me. So now let's get ready and make sure your hole is nice and wide because you're gonna be here for awhile."

I found myself getting hard again. Reaching over, plays with my cock and balls, stroking me and occasionally going down on me for a few seconds at a time. "Mmmm, nice."

A few moments of silence as I continue to get untied, he then chuckled: "you fight. it's hot."

"MMph! MMMPH! MMMPH!"

"shhhh,... let me ask you a question, okay?" He asks me as he unties my feet, and then grabbing my cock, continue stroking it as he moves me back toward to the couch again:

"If you cum, it is rape?"

And before I could respond we go down on to the couch as he moves in, and he starts pushing into me once again with his magnificent, hard and powerful cock again and again and again,...

Uh! Uh! Oh! Uhnnnnn! So,... strong,... think,... long,...!

47 minutes to go before the party grows.

12