Date Training Pt. 02: Hot and Cold

Story Info
Struggling between regret and lust, I follow Lauren's lead.
20.2k words
3.99
14.8k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danfred
danfred
119 Followers

Foreword: Obviously, you should read part 1 first. It's essential that you do. I'd also really like to thank everyone who rated, favorited, and especially commented on the first part. I sit and read every comment to Lauren when they come in - even the mean, nasty ones. I appreciate you taking the time, so don't be shy. Enjoy reliving this crazy part of our lives with us; for those judgmental folks out there, we're still very much in love, and living with no regrets. I hope the same for you.

Part 2

The half hour immediately following Lauren fucking Caleb was and still is a daze. Processing it was overloading me emotionally, and the swirl of conflict churning in my stomach left me spun out and overstimulated.

I knew that no matter what, I needed to remember. I pulled on some underwear and walked over to the couch to open my computer as I heard the muted sound of Lauren turning on the shower. I pecked out notes in a frenzy as the whole thing flashed again and again inside my mind's eye:

Lauren on her knees taking Caleb's pants off, rubbing herself

Grinding naked, kissing

Too tight / hold her open

"Soaking my balls" / squirting

And so on, jotting notes as I tried to make sense of the blur of it all. I felt the muscles in my jaw tighten and twitch as I stumbled through the night over and over, faster, faster, and I took a deep breath to try and get calm.

I had to slow down. I was dizzy and didn't feel good at all. There was a tremendous knot in my stomach that ran up to my throat and I could feel my eyes burning. I leaned back and rubbed my eyelids so hard I could feel the lashes scratching me, and through the blackness snippets came, one after the other.

The little sighs she had made kissing him.

Feeling her pussy lips bulge against my fingers as I held her open.

The way she stretched... oh, fuck, the way she stretched on him...

The sudden tightness in my chest was alarming. I was breathing too fast suddenly, and I brought my hands clutching up to my collarbone. I straightened and stiffened my body out, trying to get the circulation moving, but the feeling got worse and I started to lose vision on my periphery. I could feel myself panicking. I honestly didn't know if I was having a heart attack or what.

With short, very rapid shallow breaths, I slumped down into the couch, my palms sweating clammily around my neck. I heard myself make a steady wheezing sound that faded in my ears as my sight closed off into blackness.

_____

On a side note, I hate fainting.

It's a horrible feeling. When the world started to blur dully back into consciousness, after a few terrifying moments of total confusion, I realized what had happened. My first thought was a gut terror that if Lauren had seen me, she wouldn't do this again.

Then a wash of hot shame rushed through me, drenched in toxic confusion.

He had cum inside her. Inside the love of my life. Holy God, it had really happened, not 10 minutes prior. In our bed.

I had seen it right in front of me, the moment it had happened. Thick streams of his semen pouring down her thighs mixing with the puddle she left on the sheet from her never-ending, gushing orgasm.

How long had I been out? I focused my hearing and the sound of the shower running relieved me. I shook my head a few times, closed my laptop and cautiously stood up, testing my balance. I took the wobbly steps into the bedroom as I heard the chunk of Lauren closing the faucet.

I stood staring at the bed. It was unfit for sleeping. The puddle was not just a damp spot. The fitted sheet was soaked in a dark ragged circle 18" in diameter, and there was no way the mattress escaped.

I called into the bathroom, "I'm going to change the sheets real quick," to which Lauren called back "Thanks honey! I was just thinking that." I yanked the corners and pulled the sheet off, making a tight ball that I carried to the laundry room before stopping in front of the washing machine.

I turned my back to the open door and slowly opened up the sheet, feeling around the center until my hand hit the wet spot. I rolled the material in between my fingers and it made a slight gush as I wrung a bit of their sex juice out of it.

With a quick furtive glance over my shoulder, I turned my face towards the sheet and brought it up to my face, taking deep, huge inhalations. My beautiful wife's pussy swept up into my nostrils and lungs, filling my senses with the sticky cream Caleb had fucked out of and into her. I rubbed it across my lips and was about to greedily suck on it when I heard Lauren close her dresser.

I crumpled the sheet up guiltily and crammed it into the bottom of an empty hamper. Walking back through the house, turning off the lights behind me into our bedroom, I saw Lauren for the first time since she'd pulled herself off Caleb, cum dripping.

She was in cozy black button-down pajamas and her dark hair was still half-wet and slightly wild from the shower. She looked right into my eyes with a look of soft apprehension, her skin pink from the water. It was like she was 20 again, her round brown eyes looking at me searchingly and cute enough to break my heart.

I walked over and fell into her shoulder with a full body hug, reaching around her narrow waist and gripping my own forearms. Her body filled my arms softly as she did the same to me. We stood there, slightly swaying and supporting our weight against each other. Her full breasts pushed into my chest reassuringly with every deep breath we took and the nauseating cocktail of spurting emotions that had raged in me washed away momentarily in a total and complete love for her.

She pulled back slightly and gazed at me as I ran my hand down the curve of her hip. She must have seen something in me and gently asked, "Are you ok?"

That was a very good question. The spectrum of what I was feeling was a 360 degree rainbow from pure black to bright white with every color represented in between. I was ok, and I was not ok, in equal measure and amplitude. Reality in that moment was honestly insecure and I felt my mind scattering like marbles on a hardwood floor. It had all really happened. I could still smell it in the air.

"I'm ok," I whispered haltingly.

Her eyes shifted ever so slightly to a look of concern.

"I just need some sleep to digest it all," I said, pulling her head back against me. I realized I hadn't looked after her yet. "How about you? How is... everything on your end?"

"Both ends feel happy. Very satisfied. But you're not the only one that needs to sleep it off," she laughed. "I have to wear a pad to bed because I'm still leaking. As if I didn't even shower."

"Oh God," I moaned into her hair. "What happened? tonight? It goes from feeling impossible to so real and then back again. I feel like I have whiplash." I pulled her in close to me and ground myself slowly against her.

"There's no way I'm fucking you right now," she said through a smile and pushed me gently away. "I need a little recovery myself."

We both studied the mattress with trepidation. It was damp. We decided the best course of action was to scrub some cleaner into it, flip it and figure it out in the morning.

Laying there, I held and stroked her hand until she gave me a little squeeze and rolled over.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too."

I listened to her breathing get deep and regular until I was sure she was asleep. I slowly brought my fingers close to my face and traced them against my lips, feeling somewhat drunk and exhausted, and sucked the taste from the soaked sheet until I fell into a fitful, sweaty sleep.

_____

I woke up alone in bed, Lauren's side empty and the bedroom door open. I lay on my pillow staring at the ceiling fan spin through bleary eyes, wondering if I'd dreamt the whole thing.

The way she had rubbed herself through her panties when she saw his cock... her little hand moving the fabric around her pussy, so slowly...

My chest tightened again and I stood up to try and clear my head. I found Lauren in the laundry room, and I silently checked the hamper for the sheet, finding it empty. That was instantly disappointing.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and gave her a full-lipped kiss on the cheek. I snuggled my face into her hair. She smelled like berries.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning beautiful," she said back to me. She turned around in my arms and her face fell serious. "Do you need to talk?"

"That's probably a good idea," I said.

We made our way over to the couch and sat next to each other. I stroked her thigh and looked into her eyes for a few silent moments. She was in black exercise pants and a black and white sports bra, and I was almost intimidated to talk to my own wife.

"Are you actually ok?" She asked. "Last night when I got out of the shower you were shaking like a leaf. You looked so pale."

"You noticed that?"

"Uh, yeah. You said you needed to sleep, and I understood, but I was worried. I still am. I want to know how you feel, for real."

"I feel like I love you." I said sincerely.

"I love you too. But really, tell me what's on your mind"

I stopped and considered. "I admit it's hitting me pretty hard. Watching you yesterday, it imprinted on me, permanently. Everything. You didn't just do it for me, it was obvious how much you wanted it."

She looked at me contemplatively, her head tilted slightly, letting her hair fall in waves off her shoulder. "Yes. The mattress proved that."

"I couldn't believe how hard you came. You squirted so much... " I said, reaching out to hold her hand. She gripped mine. "I can't stop seeing it."

Lauren let her eyes and hand slip to her lap. She breathed a deep sigh, and looked back up into my eyes.

"First of all, what turned me on the most was seeing how much it was getting to you. Looking at you, look at me last night, made me feel gorgeous."

"I was scared to blink," I laughed.

"Once we got going, though, it also really turned me on how big he is," she said with emphasis. "I've never felt that. Don't forget he's only the 4th guy I've had sex with, ever, and you saw the size of him. The feeling of fullness was..." her voice drifted off into her memory of last night as a blush overtook her cheeks.

"Like, when I was cumming, I could feel myself squeezing him, but it was like I was clenching down with all of me, head to toe, you know? He filled me completely.That was new. I'll be honest, I loved it. I loved it."

I nodded, becoming aware of the dryness of my lips. I closed my eyes and saw an uninvited flash of Caleb bending his cock in frustration against her because Lauren was too tight for him to fuck. I groaned softly and adjusted my weight on the couch with sexual discomfort.

She reached over with her other hand and squeezed both of mine hard.

"Honey, please don't feel bad. He was the one physically fucking me, but it was like mentally I was making love to you. Well, mostly. Does that make sense?"

I squeezed her hands back. "Perfect sense, actually. I came like a fountain just looking at you."

"Right. It was the hottest sex of my life," she said and immediately saw the sting of real jealousy hit my expression. "No, I mean, not 'the best', just... the hottest. Definitely the most memorable. You were pulling me apart for another man, and one who barely fit in me at that. You should have seen your face, you looked at me with such sweet concern while he tried to work himself in. You're what got me wet enough to manage it. I loved fucking him, but I love you."

I picked her hands up and gave them a long kiss.

"It really was the hottest sex ever, wasn't it?" I asked with a grin.

She smiled back. "Raw."

A beat passed silently.

"So what now?" I asked with sincere trepidation. "What about Caleb? Are you going to make it a regular thing?"

She looked expectant. "Do you want me to?"

Another beat passed silently.

Things were different.

Satisfying a one time fantasy, that was relatively safe, but to introduce that into our marriage regularly would change it, us, fundamentally. I was still red-lining in terms of how insanely jacked up I was, with a sense of creeping dread pouring gas on the fire. This was all real now.

I considered her questioning eyes. "It's funny. I've always wanted last night to happen, ever since I first fell in love with you. I so badly wanted to watch your beautiful body, to see someone else experience the way you feel. I never thought about the 'after', though. I guess after all those years I didn't really let myself believe it would actually, actuallyhappen, and now that it has, it's like the idea of 'what I want' is a target that's moving too fast for me to process."

Lauren frowned. "That doesn't sound good. Do you regret what we did?"

"No, no, no regret. I didn't regret it during, and I don't now. I'll never forget it, ever. But I feel way more jealousy about stuff than I expected, I guess? I mean, like, no one's ever cum in you other than me, and now that's not true. Little details like that just keep popping up and sticking with me." I glanced down at her lap.

Dripping...

She popped up quickly. "Speaking of which, I need to take my pill. I'm not abandoning this conversation though. Be right back."

She went to the kitchen and took her birth control as well as a multi-vitamin, like she did every morning. Her periods had been far less regular since turning 45 the prior year, but we still took no chances. After our kids had gone off to college we weren't interested in starting over, regardless the odds of actually getting pregnant at this stage. No way she would have forgotten her pill today, of all mornings.

I watched her bounce through the room and realized I was looking at her... differently. She seemed powerful to me in a way that I hadn't seen fully before. Lauren had taken total control last night and the word she had used was perfect for what had happened. Raw.

She loved it, she had said. Loved it.

I felt that same deep, semen drenched ache of shame stab my abdomen and groin. I jolted to attention when her phone rang. Was it Caleb? Did I want it to be?

It was only Lisa, I realized with disappointment. I could hear her jabbering away on the other end and Lauren gave me a shrug with a hand miming a chattering mouth, mouthing "Sorry, it's my sister" and went into the bedroom.

_____

I walked outside to clear my head with fresh air, but not before I had to go back inside for my heavier coat as the weather had turned sharply frigid in the past day. My phone confirmed we were in for even colder in the near future.

I ambled through the woods, following a brook that runs briskly across my property. The sounds of birds, whistling wind and flowing water calmed me down. I had to clear my mind. At this point, thinking was seeing, and the experience had overtaken my consciousness totally.

I breathed.

I just breathed.

The cold air refreshed me from the inside, and I drew it steadily and deeply.

I felt different. I realized now that all those years of cajoling, begging, plotting, trying to somehow convince Lauren, I had been chasing a cartoon. A caricature version that barely resembled the truth of it, the infinitely faceted weight of last night. I was definitely through the looking glass now.

I thought about how fucking sexy she had looked holding his face between her breasts as she rode him, whispering in his ear.... whispering...

Whispering what, exactly? I hadn't been able to hear. He had gripped her hips in place once he heard whatever she had said, thrust jaggedly and cum very, very hard. I pushed my palm against the front of my jeans and forced my hard dick against my thigh, rolling the head with pressure and sighing from the sensation.

Whispered... what?

I had given up talking dirty in bed years ago when Lauren had gotten chilly at the mere mention of fantasies or role play. When I'd hoarsely whisper to her how much I wanted to see another man stuff and abuse her tiny pussy, she'd tense up and at times get overtly upset. I was trained to just shut up and keep it physical.

But last night, while she was stroking Caleb's huge cock with her cheating cunt, up and down, slowly, deeply, she was breathing hot whispers into his ear and it was like a tornado caught in the bottom of my throat.

She had fucked him. Yes, that was true. The good outweighed the bad overall in me, I decided, on that point. But what gnawed at me was that she had fucked him differently than she had ever had me. He, or the situation, had inspired something new in her that I couldn't deny confused me and also made my balls ache with refreshing cum.

I glanced east and felt him.

The pressure of his presence just a few acres over. The enormity of his proximity beat down the woods and overwhelmed me. He was right there.

He always would be.

I shook my head, twice. "This can never happen again," I told the trees.

Or it could easily happen every day, they answered. I felt them stare at me, laughing.

I hastily turned back to follow the brook back to our house. I needed to find a way to force my brain to attend to literally anything else or risk being swallowed whole by the vastness of what lay behind, and ahead. More than anything, I wanted to see my wife.

_____

"Whooooof! It's getting chilly for real," I said shaking off my coat. "How's Lisa doing?"

"She's a disaster."

"No, I meant anything new?"

Lauren rolled her eyes at me like she'd had daily for the past 25 years together. She was so fucking hot. I always, always, from the moment I first saw her, have wanted her, but that morning, seeing her full cheeks and her long, thick ponytail, her big brown intelligent eyes, her big, round, fat tits crammed into that sports bra...

I was, and am, in love.

"Apparently there's going to be a lot of snow starting late tonight and then nonstop over the next couple of days. They're canceling school and she doesn't want to be stuck with a high schooler inside with nothing to do." I saw she was still holding the phone, call active, at her side.

A couple of days of staring at heavy snowfall in complete isolation with Lauren sounded just right to me. Perfect, actually.

"So what's her plan?" I asked with minimal interest.

"She wants us all to go to the Bahamas for a couple of days. Ralph found a discount last second package online and he is very excited about the idea."

I looked her with pleading annoyance. 'The Bahamas??? Today??' I mouthed silently to her. With Lisa and her lame husband and bratty kid? That didn't sound good at all.

She looked back at me, her eyes flashing insistently. Please? she mouthed back. She pointed at the phone and I knew Lisa was on one of her unstoppable ideas, and my wife hated letting her little sister down.

I took the phone from Lauren and said "I know better than to argue with either of you, so we'll see you at the airport," before jerking it away from my ear at the start of the whoop that arose at my surrender.

_____

I knew something was fishy as soon as we landed in Miami and boarded the charter plane to the Bahamas. They were cramming glossy brochures in our hands as soon as we sat at the gate and everything was covered in brown and gray and the words "Tiki Wonder".

"HEY LISA," I whispered harshly. "ARE WE FLYING FUCKING TIKI WONDER AIRLINES HERE?"

"Shhh," she whispered back. "Don't be rude. It was a great deal."

"Maybe because they don't gas up the plane all the way," Lauren said from behind her magazine, gesturing her head to the window. "Considering it's made of wood." Indeed, the plane had been painted to look like it was a flying log.

danfred
danfred
119 Followers