Date Training Pt. 02: Hot and Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strained and squiggled back against my dick in vain. With me as a backstop, and all of Caleb's considerable weight flush against her straining pussylips, she was trapped and had no choice but to fuck through it. I pinched her soft flesh here and there with an almost evil sense of delight.

"Awwwww! Ohhhhhawww," she wailed insensibly. Her head had fallen back onto my shoulder and I licked her ear and salty cheek. She was burning up. I lightly gripped her neck with one hand, and brushed through her hair with the other.

"Ohh, that's how she likes it alright," he hissed lasciviously. He pulled out halfway and then back in, hard, thumb still grinding away at her clit.

"Uhhh, too big too big..." she babbled up towards me. "Ohhh, Danny, it hurts, it hurts, he's stretching me out all the way inside, inside!" and suddenly caught herself, adding "No, I mean, don't stop... I can do it... " and her tummy clenched again with the effort. Her chest and face were almost purple.

"You're hurting me too, Lauren," he said, close to her face and mine. "Relax your pussy, or I'm gonna cum right now. I don't wanna. You're choking me out."

I watched his chest, arms, neck tense and bulge with the strain of it all; he was obviously riding the edge as well. How could he not be? Lauren was incredibly narrow inside; the deeper I went in her, the harder it was to squeeze in my full length.

So whatever sexual agony he was feeling, I never would, I knew. But I had a general idea what it must be like. I jealously wished I could feel her that way too. I was honestly just amazed he could hold on. Lasting even a few minutes in Lauren was heroic.

She was holding his face between her palms and they were eye-to-eye, foreheads touching, the room filled with grunts, curses, and the juicy wet noises of their sexual fervor.

I was overcome with the sheer beauty of the two of them together. It was exquisite to see. Intoxicating to smell. They were perfect, joined like they were.

Drunk on the sight, I remembered what Lauren had confessed. Her whisper to him.

To fuck her like she was his wife.

It stung. I loved her; I lusted for her. My fantasy thrived incessantly, yes, but it should have been enough to watch him take her body.

But I wasn't satisfied. Whatever darkness I had been feeding inside me was still starving for more.

I decided to gorge it.

"Like she's your wife, Caleb." I whispered in a hiss. "Fuck her like you're taking her away from me."

He growled again, making intense eye contact with me and thrusting quick firm purposeful pumps into Lauren. She was shifting back against me with each attack and my penis was being surrounded and rubbed by her ass fat relentlessly, squishing my balls beneath her now. It was anguish but I was grateful to have her weight strangling off my semen.

Like she's your wife.

Hearing her own words come from my mouth, her secret whisper again in the air between them, but with my approval and voice, Lauren lost it completely. She looked at me with wild eyes, then back to him, then down past her tits to her achingly stuffed pussy, then back at me as she came with extreme force.

Her body undulated into a rapidly unfolding orgasm that grew exponentially with each emphatic thrust from Caleb. "Ohhh, ohhhh, I'm cum -- - I'm cum.., ohhh, here it is, ohhhh, my stomach, oh nooo, too muchh, oh noo" she wailed, shaking and trembling. She abandoned all reason and was overwhelmed

"Unggh!! Awwww! Oww, owwww!" she keened and cried as he went, stroke by stroke, claiming her entirely. Her thigh flesh rippled up like clockwork, their plumpness showing his increasing power in waves with every slap, slap, slap.

"Oh Godd, I'm exploding inside, uggghghhhnn..." and the room was immediately filled with with the unmistakable musk of Lauren's pent up squirtjuice. Her mouth hung slackly open and I stared briefly at her pink, wet tongue, then down to the splattered, shining puddle she had sprayed onto his stomach. Another blast of her cumpiss suddenly lit into view and she crunched up again, her tummyfat jiggling and drenched.

"Unnnghhhhh!!" Another sticky spray. Her pussy hair was heavy with it now.

I wished I could suck it out and drink it. And lick it off his balls. I wanted to rub it into my asshole, make myself slick with it.

Lauren dragged her nails upwards from my knee and I felt my skin tear underneath them, bright red lines of pain and the sure wetness of blood.

The exquisite cocktail of sensations, emotions, desire and disgust reached a crescendo in my brain like a clattering orchestra and I came right then, hard and shameful with my semen coating my chest hair in streams, shooting out in spurts of burning poison, dripping down her back and all over my stomach.

Lauren, still cumming volcanically and even moreso now, angled herself suddenly to try and take Caleb deeper, and in the motion she absolutely crushed my ballsack, making me scream out in painful terror mid-orgasm. The pressure of it all made the room go black for a few moments and I disconnected from consciousness.

While I was out, she had grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked hard. I came to clearly, waking through the nauseous daze to the sound of her anguished screams. I dribbled out my last few bubbles of cum while trying to pry my tortured balls from beneath her.

She kept violently cumming through it all, her hips bucking against him furiously and with a single minded tenacity of gratification.

"Let it all go girl, that's right, you drench me baby" he said, leaning right up close to her burning red face. "Pull that cum out of me. I can feel you trying, with that twisty little pussy of yours. Get it, baby. Damn, your mama made you just for me, didn't she?"

She pulled his head down to her neck and held him there, sucking and licking all over his face, tonguing hot promises into his ear like it was their wedding night.

"I'm still fu....fucking cumming..." she moaned. "Don't ever st... stop fuck... fucking me... I'll do better next time, I'll be g-g-ood, I'm your little... girl, please don't pull out, ever, pl.. pleassse," she whined sexily.

I noticed that he still had maybe a quarter inch left outside her, and thrust as he might, he couldn't quite jam it in. She had no more room left inside; he had taken all she had to give.

She screamed anew, loud and bright, and clawed at Caleb's chest, my face, the cushion, anywhere she could. He jammed into her with a husband's authority, that last stubborn quarter inch refusing to find solace, and gyrated and flexed his full turgid penis inside her, obviously scratching against her cervix. I barely managed shallow breaths as she jerked and fucked her hips wildly against his stomach.

"I can't go much longer girl," he warned through clenched teeth. "Your pussy is sucking too hard. Any fucking second now I'mma fill you up, how you like it."

I stared. Her lips were thin white lines clutching at his huge, dripping black cock, spreading her, stretching her, filling her beyond capacity.

"Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhh, it's getting bigger, Danny..." I saw tears forming down her cheeks and I got worried for her, but her hand was tense on her clit, rubbing hard and torturing it in a blur. "Oh God, please, more, no more please, it's growing, even bigger, stop it, no, owwwww..."

In response, Caleb scooped her up off me, stood up straight, and rammed himself into her dominantly, over and over and over. She was suspended midair, knees bent over his muscular arms, legs wide open, and he sucked and bit at her nipples.

"Yes, fuck, yes, oh God, you gorgeous bastard fuck, ohhh, ohhhh," she gibbered unintelligibly between sobs as her gorgeous ass bounced around his hands, her head thrown back, ecstatic.

I saw viscous spittling strands of her cum constantly streaming down both his thighs and directly onto the rug. The firelight behind them caught the wetness and I saw it went all the way to his feet, her horny musk filling the entire house. She was just gushing girlcum again, her pussy seemingly weeping its capitulation.

"No morreee...oh, I can't, stop, no more, please don't stop, unnnghhh no more...."

Still carrying her, still buried to the hilt in her burning, twitching body, he knelt down onto the rug and put her on her back, following her down until he was kissing her passionately again. They were locked together at the groin and mouths, probing, loving. He was immense; I could barely see her body at all.

They never stopped kissing, like teenagers in the back of a car, and I heard muffled whines and moans still rising from Lauren's throat. Her movements were jagged and sudden, sharp jolts, and I knew she was impossibly still cumming, somehow.

"I can't stop... " she cried as they broke their kiss.

His massive penis slurped and squished inside her. I could hear her juice creaming and frothing out of her, begging for his cum inside.

"You're so hot, it's like my cock is on fire," he sighed. "You're on fire."

Watching them, my mind drifted to the resort. To our villa. To her toiletry bag.

To her pills.

I knew I had to say something. It wasn't safe, despite the odds. But sitting there, watching, absorbing the beauty of their passion by firelight... I wanted him to do it. I wanted her to let him. I wanted her to want it.

"Like she's your wife," I said quietly but audibly. "Like she's your wife."

She came again, I thought, or maybe never stopped, but she was openly sobbing, pleading with him to stay in her, to never leave, to never leave her empty. I watched her tear streaked face, bright red and delirious. She was on another planet.

And with one, final, mighty thrust, Caleb roared into the empty house, roared across the snow covered woods, filling my broken house and miles past it with the unreal velocity and terrible force of his orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" he bellowed, his ass humping hard, hard, harder even, pushing deeper into Lauren, breaking her and taking her completely. She held his head close to her face, licking his mouth and neck, slapping at his shoulders and scratching down his sides until she drew blood.

He was so far up inside her, she must have been able to taste him as he spewed sperm into her slutty hole, on and on, grinding and groaning with victorious relief.

"Unngggghhhhh.... so much.... so much cummm..." she moaned.

"I love you Lauren," he grunted suddenly into her open mouth, then sucking on her tongue. "God damn it, I really do." His face fell into her hair and rolled side to side as she writhed sexily beneath him.

My breath caught in my chest.

Lauren opened her eyes and considered me. Her face was a sweaty, crimson mess; her eyes were shining and Caleb smothered her entirely, still pumping endless torrents of hot sticky cum into her womb.

"I love you," I mouthed silently to her, clasping my hands over my heart and then out to her.

Making direct eye contact with me, she held him close, cooing through the end of her slowing orgasm and said,

"I love you too, baby."