Date Training Pt. 02: Hot and Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not right without you watching," she said.

My wife got down on her knees on the rug in front of the fire and pulled him down the same way. Looking up at him, she pulled him close and they kissed. Their backlit orange silhouettes moved into one figure, wrestling and shifting, moaning and sighing.

The images burned into my eyes, seemingly one at a time.

Him squeezing two handfuls of her breasts, leering down at the supple flesh pushing through his grasp; her tracing lines around the defined sinewy mass of his arms, eyes open in lustful wonder; him covering her whole hip with his long, outstretched fingers, bringing her closer; her palming his ass, insisting him closer.

They rarely stopped kissing. Soft, tender, wet kisses, first lips, then tongues. First gentle, then with increasing fervor, then a laugh, a giggle, a quiet word or encouragement. They were learning from each other, I could see. Learning how to make love together.

Caleb brought her in close in an embrace, rubbing down her back and over her dimpled ass while she reached between them and stroked his cock, which was now growing and growing to its fullness, endlessly bigger and thicker.

She looked over at me masturbating gently on the couch as he leant down to suck and kiss her neck. Her arm was still working up and down on him and I saw he was sticking straight up between them, his impossible length reaching up to her chest now. I sat, fixated on the awesome sight. They were beautiful together. I hoped she would titfuck him.

"Come," Lauren said to me. "Come here."

I kicked off the pants and walked over slowly. She took my hand and brought me to my knees, and the three of us knelt there in front of the fire, Lauren's hands on both our cocks. She kept stroking him but just held a loose grip on me. I knew she didn't want me to cum yet. Her eyes were hooded over and I could sense her lust boiling over.

She took Caleb's hand and brought it down between her legs. His wrist went into automatic action, slipping one, then two strong fingers into her juicing hole, in and out until they were coated, and he slid out only to roll them wetly on her clit. His bicep tensed and defined as he explored her.

"Finger my pussy... make me cum," she groaned, holding onto his forearm with both hands as she gyrated sluttily for him. The squishing sounds made my mouth water.

His torso was still turned towards me; my eyes were level with his chin. Below, his penis glared aggressively at me, inches away from mine, obviously longer and apparently twice as thick. It was incredibly impressive.

"Touch him," she told me huskily through the squishing of his plunging fingers. I gaped at her. What? What did she mean?

"I want you to touch him," she repeated carefully, hips still circling slowly. "I can't explain it, but I can't stop thinking about it. I want to see you touch him. Please."

I looked at Caleb with confusion. This had caught me out of left field and even though I had never had overtly sexual thoughts or feelings towards another man, I had to admit a strange fascination with Caleb's imposing, intimidating erection.

Considering it, I thought about how much I liked the way I felt in my own hand; I always had. I loved feeling my own meaty girth, my weight, grasping my balls when I came. Since I had watched Caleb stretching Lauren to her body's limit, I had, if I was totally honest with myself, wondered how he would feel in my hand in comparison. He was superlatively thick and long. I guess my wife had sensed this in me too, and she liked it.

I looked at him with trepidation. I met his eyes and he turned to me slightly, saying "We talked about it in there. She's really into it. This is new to me, and I'm not sure what to think, but I'll go with the flow. I can't say no to her. No way," looking back at my wife and licking his lips with unadulterated desire, knowing he would be fucking her very soon in front of me. "She likes it nasty, and I like her nasty, too."

I froze up, paralyzed. I couldn't deny I wanted to touch him, and to please Lauren. I did want to. But I couldn't move.

Lauren took his hand and brought it up to her nipples, tracing his cream drenched fingers across them, leaving a glistening trail. I found the will to move and leaned down to suck one breast into my mouth, then the second, the musky-sweet flavor forcing a moan from my throat around her tit. She held the back of my head and whispered encouragement.

"Do it. Touch him. For me."

I straightened up, looked down and stared at it. I reached over with trepidation until I reached it, and the line was crossed, the boundary erased. I very, very lightly grazed the top of it, shyly dancing across his spongy head and down the length of his shaft. I couldn't believe the size of him; he had the phallus of a colossus, hard enough to have been cut from stone.

That my wife had this behemoth in her, and would again, tonight... in her exquisite little snatch... it was almost too much to bear.

I shot a look back to Lauren. Caleb had two fingers buried all the way up her pussy and she was pulling on both her tits. Her mouth and innocent eyes were wide and open, staring at me as I clumsily played with his member. She was breathing heavier and heavier, and her cheeks were turning red. This was clearly a fantasy she didn't realize she'd had, until now. He looked at her hawkishly before leaning over to kiss her with unrestrained passion.

She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him back, very hard, making squealing noises into his mouth. Her hips stopped, but his fingers kept working as she visibly came, grunting and juicing.

"Damn you get tight," Caleb said, breaking their kiss. "You're pushing my fingers out."

"Then push back," she instructed between deep breaths.

Excited by her orgasm, I moved to really hold him now, wrapping my fingers around it and jerking him off with growing confidence as they made out. He was so, so huge. I barely fit my hand around him.

I liked holding him, I realized. I imagined the feeling of it stabbing deep into my guts and splitting me open like a watermelon, turning me inside out. I pinched the head and ran my finger down to his balls with a shock of excitement shuddering through me.

I got down closer and thought about how unreal it must have felt to Lauren to have him pushed up all the way in her, straining her, demanding more. How it felt to fuck down hard and reckless on him in our bed. My penis twitched with baffling vicarious jealousy.

"You are so fucking hot," Lauren said gutteraly, and I looked up to see she was talking to me. "God, you turn me on." She shook involuntarily as multiple small orgasms shuddered through her body. She really liked watching me too, it seemed.

I beamed with pride at her and turned back to Caleb's monster. I thought about sucking it, maybe; she would really like that. I had a morbid fascination with the idea, thinking about licking his balls and swallowing his cum. I gripped him with both hands, twisted lightly, and let my mouth get wet and ready, feeling blood pulse through his engorged shaft.

Before I could decide, however, Lauren gently pushed me back towards the couch. I released Caleb and made disappointed eye contact with him, and he looked at me strangely. I couldn't read his expression, but I assumed he was conflicted as I was.

I sat on the carpet and leaned against the cushion while Lauren got on her hands and knees and crawled sexily towards me. Her long dark hair was hanging across her face and shoulders wildly and she looked like a lioness on a mating hunt, a cat in heat.

She crawled right up to my face before looking over her shoulder at Caleb, beckoning him with a shake of her head. He came up behind her with a hungry growl and I could see him manipulating himself against her, surely wetting himself with her sticky pussycream.

I kissed her, deeply and with terrible longing. I wanted so badly to watch her cumming while she had Caleb crammed up deep inside her. I wanted to hear her crying for more, to beg. I couldn't wait to see her face when he shoved it in.

Instead, to my surprise, he lowered himself down to the floor until all I saw was the top of his head above Lauren's quivering ass as he buried his face in her pussy.

"Oh fuckkk that feels so good," she said with her eyes closed. "Lick my pussy, lick me... how big is your tongue?? Oh yessss..."

I heard him slurping and sucking, both hands now on either cheek spreading her wide so he could access more and more of her pleading fuckhole. I heard him swallowing here and there, gulping down mouthfuls of her cream. It sounded so fucking filthy.

She grabbed my dick and suddenly went down onto it, swallowing me into her throat and bobbing her head up and down.

"Jesus Lauren, wait, wait, I don't want to cum yet," I groaned, seeing red. "I'm not ready, stop, please." Her tongue swirled under the base and she grazed me slightly but purposefully with her teeth as she let her head rise, before swallowing back down once more and then looking up at me with a clouded expression. I pulled her mouth off and held her face in my hands, trying to stay in control.

"His tongue is all the way inside me Danny," she whispered conspiratorially, like she was letting me in on a little dirty secret. "He's licking all the way inside me." She rested her head and arms on my lap, casually touching and licking at me while I watched his face dig ever deeper between her upraised ass.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like..." she moaned whorishly. "Oh, his tongue's up my ass, oh God, baby, it feels nasty, ohhhhh..."

I saw his head had risen just higher and I could see his eyes shut tight as he extended as far as he could get into my wife's asshole. I loved eating her that way, and I knew I was the only one she'd ever trusted enough to do it. Until now, anyway.

His left hand was still spreading her big, white ass, gaining ever more access for his tongue, while his right hand disappeared underneath. Lauren gripped my swollen balls painfully and I grimaced.

"She's gonna cum again, I can taste it" He said from between her cheeks. He went back to stabbing his tongue in her voraciously. He was really into it now.

She clutched at my chest and thighs until I grabbed her hands and held them, hard, while she hung her head down, letting her hair spill over my legs.

I watched him licking, rubbing, faster and faster until Lauren looked right into my eyes with a sob of pure passion, a sharp, quick release that made her buck back towards his face and pull his tongue further into her ass.

"Ughhhhh!" She grunted, slapping down on my thigh with her open palm. "Ughhhh fuck, oh, you made me cum again, you fucking bastard, fuck, you're so good. How do you know?"

He clambered up onto his knees and I could tell he was working his cock against her again. She looked up at me and pulled my head down for a wet, searching kiss, leaving spit drooling down my chin when she pulled away. Breathing raggedly fast, she whispered:

"You put him in me."

"You mean spread you apart?" I was extremely excited about the idea of pulling her tiny pussy apart for him to fuck again. I would never forget that sight, and I wanted to relive that moment as many times as I could.

"No," she gasped. "No, put him in me."

I understood. I looked at Caleb again, and he motioned to me to come over with a grin. He thumbed her asshole lazily as I got down on my knees next to him. The way her legs were spread in this position, we both admired her exposed pussy, pink and dripping. I could barely see her hole through her slightly parted lips, and it was clamped shut, surely twisting an unbreachable path to her cervix.

Overwhelmed with my own desire, I jammed my face into her ass and heard her moan again into the cushion, moving her hips left and right until my entire face was wet and sticky. Breathing her scent in by the lungful, I reached back to fill my hand again with Caleb, pumping him a little and finding him rock hard and ready. He nudged forward enough to make contact with her.

His head was at her dripping entrance, looking the part of a battering ram in its aggressive mass, and I rolled his cock around her purposefully, sliding him up and down my wife's pussyhole until I saw he was thoroughly lubricated by her.

She was begging, nearly crying now; and with my hands full of thick cockmeat, my stomach turned with poisoned lust. I slid my hand down his length for what seemed an eternity until I reached the bottom, so thick my fingers couldn't quite touch. I squeezed, and he moaned in hesitant appreciation as he got a firm grip on my wife's buttcheeks.

"Push back, baby," he instructed her, possessively gripping two handfuls of fat, beautiful ass. She did, and his head pushed her lips in just ever so slightly. He was almost dangerously oversized, and she was breathing fast and heavy, sweat shining lightly on her back.

"Do it you motherfucker, don't tease me, I can't," she sobbed into the cushion.

I saw his fingers dig into her flesh and he stabbed forward again with a frustrated grunt. Nothing. He tried to arrange again at a different angle, but still he couldn't get it in her. I stared at the incredible sight with fresh disbelief. He looked three times too big to fit. I couldn't believe we had managed it last time at all.

She'd already cum several times tonight though, and was screwed shut like a vise.

He persisted, spitting on himself, spreading her cheeks wide, thrusting small jabs that bent his shaft awkwardly. The sight was fiery hot, but was no use. He didn't fit.

"Tighter this time somehow," he told me, with sweat beading on his brow. He was almost snarling. "Can't quite do it. Fuck, girl," he said with a dominant slap on her ass, "Have to break you in."

Glancing down at my penis, he said earnestly, "If you go first for a minute, it might help. Take a crack at her."

I vigorously shook my head no. I wouldn't make it 5 seconds. It would be humiliating.

He laughed and delivered another playful slap that left her cheek reddish and quivering, making her yelp in surprise, and then another. He pulled her to her feet roughly and turned her around to face him.

They started licking at each other again, hands roaming all over each other's bodies, necking ferociously. He was so much taller than her. They were both moaning and cursing at each other, Lauren rubbing her hairy pelvis almost angrily on his thigh as I sat down on the couch and watched in awe.

She had her hand tucked between her white dimpled thighs and she moaned hungrily with the start another small orgasm.

"No, no more cumming. Not until I'm in you," he scolded, pulling her hand out and holding it still. "Stop tightening up. Enough."

He pushed her back towards me until she was sitting between my legs, both of us fixated and anxious for the sex.

I rested my own drooling penis against her back and reached under her knees, pulling them back towards my chest and spreading her as wide as possible for him.

She pouted and whined sexily while fingering herself, and after watching for an appreciative moment, he finally stepped towards us, his cockslit moist with pre-cum of his own.

Slotting himself into position once again, he told me to hold her legs still while he toyed with her tits roughly in front of me, resting his weight against Lauren's bratty, uncooperative hole.

I could feel the heat emanating off her against my skin. She would be a furnace once he could penetrate her fully. If he could.

My balls ached horribly and my dick was slick with rivulets of freely escaping semen. I felt like I was right, right on the edge, but thankfully I hadn't hit the climax. I fought bravely to ride that edge and not fall off.

"When I first dated my wife, when we first started getting intimate," Caleb said in his baritone growl, "I couldn't fuck her either. We tried, and tried, but no matter what, she was too tight. Not like you, baby, but close."

Lauren's frustrated whines and mewls as she rubbed her clit relentlessly against his cock made me fucking crazy. Her ass mashed rhythmically against my balls while she humped at him, and they hurt while I held her plump thighs obediently in place, trying to do my part.

He went on pushing and probing through her pathetic squeals.

"She learned how to force herself to relax and take it. You gotta open up for me, baby. Open yourself, inside. Breathe, and take it."

Lauren nodded up at him attentively, still pouting as he roughly squeezed and pressed her tits. She breathed evenly like he instructed, dropping her hands to her sides and digging her nails into my knees.

"That's it, let me in, just like that... that's a good girl..."

He threw his head back and gritted his teeth as ever so slowly as his first half inch found purchase, then another; he would pull back out patiently, gradually working her open. Her lips were pulling in with him on every stroke, and I craned my neck to see. He almost had the head in. Here we go.

"Awww, awwww, aww," she whimpered. Caleb's hand went down to her hairy pussy now, fingers lightly manipulating her engorged clit. He smiled at me and shot me a wink. He had her now.

The whole thing was filthy dirty to watch and I stared through stinging, unblinking eyes. I had been so caught up in the emotional ramifications of it all, I had forgotten how desperately I wanted to watch Lauren, my loving wife, get fucked like a slut.

"Stretch her little pussy, man," I croaked, watching another of his achingly slow pushes pry her open.

Leering down at my wife's body once again, he rumbled "Oh she's stretching plenty good. She's made for fucking slow and easy, ain't that right, baby girl? Breaking her in jusssst right. Like a fucking virgin, yeahhh."

Caleb, for being such a gentle soul, was almost malicious in his lust. He really understood how to reach Lauren on that level, and my proud wife responded to it in kind.

"Stop teasing me, you prick," she spat through an accidentally cute frown. Her tummy clenched below his hands, which completely dominated her chest as he mauled at her tits and groin. "Make me cum again."

He had managed to bury more than half his black, veiny cock into Lauren by now, and he still had about 4 inches in reserve, each thicker than the last; he was at least as wide as my wrist at his base. I wished I could see her from below, see her yawning garishly wider and wider, but I didn't want to move.

But fuck, she must have been gaping.

I kissed her neck, cheeks, temples, everywhere I could reach. I got at her mouth and licked her lips wetly, and she just murmured "tell him to do it Danny, please make him do it, help me, please, I need your help," as he shifted his weight back and forth almost imperceptibly between her legs.

"Lord, this gotta be best fucking pussy on the planet," he swore.

Her patience had run out.

"So shut up and fuck it already," Lauren suddenly snapped at him. "Shove it in if you're such an expert. Show me what real fucking feels like, so far all I see is real fucking bullshit," she challenged bitterly.

He looked down at her, visibly impressed, and pushed her big tits together, erect nipples shaking between his hands, her soft flesh spilling over and between his fingers.

"Careful what you wish for, you horny little bitch," he said, shaking her breasts for his amusement while steadily, insistently pressing the last couple inches as far as he could into her, no pulling back, where, once satisfyingly seated in place, he started grinding against her pelvis in aggressive, short humps.

She gasped and cried a loud squalling yelp that rang through the house. I felt her trying to scoot back against me, trying to withdraw from him an inch or two and take him slower, but I held firm and gave her no space to maneuver. I perversely wanted it to hurt just a little bit maybe. I wanted to hear her crying while I came.