Date with a BBW Barista Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter three back to Jim's POV.
2k words
4.62
13.9k
19

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

I had just got back to my house after dropping Nikki at her apartment. We had spent last night out, came back to my house, then had some excellent sex. We got each other off twice last night, and then twice again this morning. This lady was incredible. Nikki was funny, and quirky, she knew all of my geeky references, and her body drove me crazy. Five and half feet, extra weight around her stomach, backside, and chest. Dark black hair with carpet that matched those drapes, and large green eyes. Apparently she didn't like them because they were "bug-eyed" but I loved them. I was definitely finding myself moving toward "smitten" territory.

I sat on the couch, flipped on the tube to a college football game that was about to start, and texted her.

Jim: I know it's against the 'bro code' to not wait a few days to talk again or whatever, but I had a really good time last night. I hope we can go out again very soon. :)

Nikki: me too! if its not busy at the coffee shop i should be able text u

I liked the sound of that. I went into the kitchen, got a beer and some leftover pizza from the fridge and went back and waited for my game to start. I prefer NFL, but hey, college football is better than no football. Around halftime, my phone buzzed. It was Nikki.

Nikki: hey dork its slow up here. so i have bone to pick with u jimothy.

Jim: Jimothy?

N: thats more interesting than jim.

J: Fair enough. Nikkothy? Gross, no, that one doesn't work. Feel free to pick my bone any time. :P

N: i just might. i saw a spidy comic and a sports magazine in your bathroom. r u a geek or a sports guy?

J: Both. I'm massive geek but I also follow football. I can tell you all the Avengers' real names, all of the Justice League's weaknesses, and the records of every team in NFL right now.

N: whaaaat?! sports and geeks dont mix! everyone knows that!

J: Haha, regardless of what everyone knows, I like both. I've actually won some pretty decent cash in fantasy football leagues.

N: well ok i guess i can handle that. but i reserve the right to make fun of you endlessly for playing jock d&d.

J: Good, I'd hate to have messed this up already. And by all means, feel free. I can wipe away my tears with my winnings.

N: lol u havent messed it up yet. but youll wind up being a bastard. every guy i like winds up being terrible.

J: So you like me, huh? I'll do my best not to be a bastard. I'm totally awesome. I'm smart, funny, handsome, good looking, and I'm the best at being modest. And did I mention that I'm easy on the eyes too?

N: lol sure. so modest. if ur not a total bastard you have to be a psycho killer or u deal drugs. which is it?

J: Both actually. I like to sling heroin around the local elementry and middle schools, and if any dealers move into my territory, I brutally murder them.

N: LOL

J: Just kidding. My job is pretty dull I'm afraid. I'm a CPA. I do taxes and accounting all day. Most people would hate it, but I like it.

She didn't text back for a little while, so I assumed she had some customers. After about 20 minutes had passed, I texted her again.

J: So, what are you wearing?

N: lol im at work. im wearing my uniform. brown pants black shirt red apron.

J: Mmm, hot.

N: lol it really isnt.

J: You are hot, so anything you're wearing is hot. And joke's on you, aprons are my Kryptonite.

N: lol ur too much.

J: Want me to send you a duck pic?

N: dont u mean dick pic?

I grabbed a little rubber ducky that was in my favorite NFL team's colors and snapped a picture of it and sent it to her.

N: LOLOLOL

I didn't hear back from until she got off her shift.

N: just got home. thanks for making my shift more fun. so when do u want to go out again?

J: How about tomorrow?

N: i have to work at 3. probably cant i guess.

J: How about a breakfast date? We can go get pancakes and hit up some antique stores around town before you go into the shop.

N: u want to go antiquing? dudes dont do that!

J: Haha, I love to. Pick you up at 8 tomorrow morning?

N: sure see u then. text when u get here. ;)

----------------

The next morning, I went over to Nikki's apartment. I texted when I got there and she told me she wasn't ready to go yet and to come in. I parked and went over to her aparment. I knocked on the door, and I saw her move behind the peep-hole. She unlocked the door and the chain, and my eyes about fell out of head.

Nikki opened the door and she was wearing her uniform apron. And nothing else at all. God it was hot. Her huge tits squashed out of the sides, and strained against the neck strap. Her pink nipples were just barely covered. The waist-tie string was snugged into her love handles and her belly stretched the material in the front. The apron was like an excessively short mini skirt. It just made it to her mid thigh and if she moved in any way, I knew I'd be able to see the bottom of her hairy pussy. I was growing hard just looking at her. She grinned and pulled me inside.

"I'm sure you were joking when you said aprons were your weakness, but it gave me this idea. I thought we could fool around before went and got breakfast." She told me.

This sounded like the best idea ever to me. She undid my jeans and let them fall as I kicked my shoes off. Then she pushed me over to the couch to sit down. As I sat, she swayed and girated in front me without turning around yet. Each time she moved her hips, I caught glimpses of her black-haired pussy. It was driving me wild. My prick was fully hard from the show. Seeing that I was ready, she turned around and looked at me over her shoulder and said to me "I think I'll be in control for this round if that's alright with you."

It definitely was A-okay with me. She started walking backward toward me where I sat and instructed me to undo her apron-tie. Once it was released, it fell loose from behind her and she lifted it off her neck. Nikki told me to spread my legs and then moved to sit on my lap. With her right hand, she guided my dick head toward her pussy, and with a satisfied sigh, she sat all the way down onto it. She didn't move for a few seconds and I reached up around her and started kneading her boobs with my hands. Then she started to slowly grind on my cock. Her pussy was so hot that I thought I might get scalded.

After grinding for a few minutes, she started to lift her big ass off of my lap without letting my cock slip out. Then sat back down on me hard and did it again, and again. Nikki was fucking me hard and it felt amazing. I loved the way she'd lift almost completely off of me, with just the tip of my dick inside her still, and then let her weight slam back on top me. I leaned forward while still squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples and started to kiss her neck. She moaned and I noticed her arms get goosebumps. I made a mental note that she liked it when I kissed her neck. I kept doing it while she slammed herself onto me still. Her cunt was getting wetter and I could hear it each time she lifted off of me. Her butt slapping back down on me made too much noise to hear it on the slam down.

I was getting close to cumming, but I wanted to hold off until she came first if at all possible. If she kept up how hard she was fucking my though, I wouldn't be able. Suddenly, she stopped rising and falling on my cock and just started moving her hips back and forth on me. I let go of her tits and reached around her waist and found her clit. I rubbed it furiously while she ground on me. She moaned harder and started huffing and puffing her breath until she made that grunting sound she made when had an orgasm. She was breathing hard, and after she finished, she leaned back against me. "You didn't cum yet?" She asked.

"No not yet, but I'm really close." I told her.

"How do you want to cum?" She asked me sincerely.

I thought for a second and asked her "do you think I could get off while fucking your tits? I've always wanted to do that, but any girl I've been with either didn't want to, or didn't have the proper equipment." I squeezed her huge breasts to emphasize what I meant.

She stood up off my lap and said smiling "you bet! I'm actually pretty damn good at titjobs."

Yes! I might've found my perfect woman. She knelt down in front me and rested her boobs on my thighs. Their weight was heavy on my legs. I guessed each one was probably at least 5 or 6 pounds. I wondered if she ever weighed them. My dick was still slick from where she'd just cum all over it and she wrapped her tits around my shaft. It felt so good. Warm, pliant, and an endlessly sexy view. Nikki started moving her tits up and down my dick. I knew I wouldn't last more than a few seconds, and I told her so. She leaned her head forward and licked at the tip of my cock on each downward motion. Then she looked up at me, right in the eyes and told me to cum.

"Come on, do it. Cover my girls. You know you can't hold out much longer." She said with wicked grin.

I think I had the strongest orgasm of my life. I moaned out loud as my cock erupted like a fountain. I came so hard that my first shot hit her under the chin and splattered her neck. Two more spurts went up and fell on the top of her left boob. Another shot up and landed on her right collar bone. Then the rest of my cum dribbled out of my cock and pooled around her cleavage where she still had my dick trapped in between her boobs. After I was done cumming, she leaned back on her haunches let her breasts go. My cum that was held up in her cleavage started to drip down her naked belly. My white spunk was all over her. She looked sexy as hell like that.

She stood up went to her bathroom and came back with a wet wash cloth. She wiped all of my cum off of her neck, cleavage, tits and belly, then sat next to me and cleaned off my prick.

"I can't get over how much you cum every time. It's pretty hot." She said.

"The was the hottest and best orgasm I've ever had." I told her. I was still a little out of breath.

She giggled and said "good, I'll let you buy me some pancakes to say thank you."

After that, I'd buy her an IHOP franchise if she asked for it. We got dressed, kissed, and then headed out to go for pancakes.

****Thanks for reading chapter 3. Again, this is all fictional, not based on any real people.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers