Date with a BBW Barista Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two from Nikki's point of view.
2.3k words
4.6
15.9k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

My name is Nikki, and I was laying naked in bed with a guy. I woke up in his arms as we were spooning. His arms were around me and he was still snoring quietly behind my head. While he was asleep, his left arm was under me and his hand was resting on my left titty, his right hand was resting on my belly. Normally it makes me uncomfortable when people touch my stomach, but I didn't mind this. The guy, Jim, had brown hair, greenish brown eyes, wore glasses, was probably 5' 10" or so, and had a dadbod. He wasn't a tub, but he could stand to loose a few. But hell, who couldn't? I've been big my whole life, I could lose 50 pounds and never miss it. So I'm not throwing any stones from my glass house.

We had gone out last night and had a great time. Had dinner and drinks, played around in an arcade, then went to his place and had some pretty great sex. I blew him, he went down on me, then he banged me doggystyle, which is one of my favorite positions. Jim definitely knew what he was doing in the bedroom. Why don't more guys understand that the secret to having a lot of sex, is to make sure your girl likes it? Seems simple enough, but I don't know how many times I'd been left with the female equivalent of blue balls. I like to call that getting a Tardis. Get it? Tardis; it's a blue box. Anyway, whenever he woke up, we'd probably have sex again. Generally, I don't usually sleep with a guy on a first date. But last night had been fun, and he was witty and smart, and he liked my body in a way that made me feel safe. He genuinely seemed to like my fat ass, big belly, and big ol' boobs that drooped somewhat.

Had I managed to find one of those mythical dudes? Smart, funny, judging by his car and house he made decent money, and he was good in the sack? Surely not. A lot of guys manage to seem okay in the beginning, but you soon find out that they're a jealous dickwad, or a controlling jerk. So, since nice, funny, smart guys who are good at sex don't exist, there's only two explanations. Either A) he's a serial killer, or B) he's a drug dealer. I had to see where it was going once he woke up. Maybe he actually was one of those mythical dudes.

I was horny again, and I was ready for him to wake up. I started gently pushing my round butt against his limp dick. It started hardening almost immediately and he quit snoring.

"Hey gorgeous, I hope you slept okay. And, uh, please keep rubbing your ass against me." He said.

After he was fully hard, I rolled over and looked at him and smiled.

"I slept like death. Getting off a couple of times does that to a gal. You ready to go again?" I asked.

He nodded and got up on his knees and positioned himself between my legs. While I was laying on my back, we just looked at each and didn't say anything. He just smiled and aimed the head of his dick toward my slit, but he didn't push in yet. Jim had a way of teasing me that was both maddening, and extremely exciting at the same time. He gently moved his dickhead up and down, up and down, up and down, until finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I raised my hips off the bed and forced his head into me. I love the feeling of when I guy first enters me. Very gently, he pushed his cock all the way into me, then slowly started to push in and out of my hairy pussy. I hadn't shaved in a long time, and last night, I was self conscious about it, but he said that he liked that and then went down on me for almost 20 minutes. So he must've been telling me the truth.

This had to be the most gentle fucking I had ever received, and I was loving it. He had lowered his mouth to my left boob and was sucking on it. My nipples had gotten hard the second he finally entered me. He switched back and forth from my nipples, sucking and gently biting them over and over. The whole time he kept his slow, steady in and out motion. I was breathing hard and I was close to cumming. I rubbed my hands into his hair as he was biting one of my nipples and came. Hard. I make this stupid grunting sound any time I get off. I hate it. But I can't help it. He kept looking me in the eye and pumping away in my pussy as I came, prolonging my pleasure. I was huffing and puffing like I just ran up a flight of stairs. After I calmed down some, he picked up his pace, pumping in and out of my cunt harder. I knew that meant he had to be close to his own orgasm.

After another minute or so, he pulled out, aimed his cock at my pussy and came. His first shot went up my belly, and his next three shots drenched my pussy hair and lips. I figured he would have a smaller load after cumming twice the night before, but that wasn't the case. I had his cum splattered from my navel to pussy. Looking between my boobs and down at my stomach and pussy, it was a pretty sexy sight. His cum made my bush hair stick together and I ran a finger through a line of cum on my stomach. I put it in my mouth. His cum was thick, almost like pancake mix, but it tasted pretty good. He must eat a lot of fruit.

In pretend outrage, and little genuine surprise I said "look at the mess you made!"

"That's your fault" he said.

"How in the world is that my fault?" I demanded.

"You should take it as a compliment. If you weren't so sexy, I wouldn't be turned on this much, and wouldn't cum so hard." He explained.

I guessed that made sense and asked him if I could use his shower to wash all the cum off of me. He nodded, told me that there were towels above the toilet and laid back down. I went into his bathroom and found that it was fairly small. Just a toilet across from a shower stall, sink, and a medicine cabinet mirror. There was a small shelf above the toilet with towels and a couple of things to read. I thumbed through them. A Spider-Man graphic novel, and a Sports Illustrated. Not the swimsuit issue either. Was Jim a nerd and also a sports fan? That was weird to me, but to each their own I guessed.

I opened the shower's glass door and found a detachable showerhead. I started the water to get warm, and turned to look in the mirror. My makeup was a mess. I usually take my makeup off before I go to bed. The eye liner around my enormous green eyes was smudgy. Same with my eye shadow. My blue lipstick had come off when I sucked him off. I smiled a little at the thought. I decided to snoop a little more and opened his medicine cabinet mirror. Just to see if there was an "Idiot's Guide To Being a Drug Dealer" or something horrific in there, you see. But there wasn't. Just a multi-vitamin, a tube of toothpaste, and a stick of deodorant. When I saw the stick, I smelled my arms quickly. I didn't smell great. Like sweat and sex. I definitely needed to fix that.

I stepped into the shower after grabbing a washrag. First, I pulled the showerhead from the cradle and sprayed off all of his cum from my belly and out of my pussy hair. I put it back on the cradle and scrubbed off the remains of my makeup. There was a bar of green soap in the holder, and I used it lather myself up. Chest, backside, underarms, neck. The water felt nice and warm and I just stood there and cleaned myself up. After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the bathroom door, and I heard it open.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

I said "uh sure, but what do you have in mind? I'm pretty sure the maximum occupancy of this shower is 'one plump girl'."

He laughed and said, "I don't want to get in there with you, I was going to watch you, if that was okay."

"So, you like to watch fat chicks shower, huh?" I asked.

"No, I like to watch beautiful women any time. But especially in the shower." He corrected. And then sat naked on the toilet lid.

It was nice to be called beautiful, and I figured, sure why not? I'm not usually the exhibitionist type, but knowing he was watching was kind of a thrill. I asked him "can you even see me through this glass?"

"I can see your figure, and that's very nice." He said.

He had an easy time making me smile because he was funny and said nice things like that. I mashed my fat boobs up against the glass and heard a slight groan from him. My breasts are really big. I think they're too big. They sag some. I'm too young to have saggy boobs. But they always got a lot of attention, so they weren't all bad. Plus, it's been proven that the bustier you are, the better tips you make. I get sidetracked a lot when I tell stories, sorry. Anyway, I could see him sitting on the toilet, and I could see his arm moving slowly. It was definitely a turn-on to know that a guy was jerking off while looking at my tits pressed against the glass. I turned around and decided to put my big ass up against the glass. The door popped open when I pushed too hard.

I exclaimed "oops! Sorry, I'll get water everywhere" and started to close the glass door.

He said "no don't. It's fine. The water won't go everywhere as long as you don't point it outward."

I left the door open and watched him slowly jerk his cock. I rubbed my breasts under the water stream while he watched. I turned and let the water rinse down my butt as I bent over. I spread my cheeks letting him get view of my pussy from behind. I was putting on quite a show I thought. I pulled the shower head form the cradle again, and moved it down my body. He jerked faster. Changing the water pressure to "pulse," I moved it between my legs. The warm water thrummed against my pussy and drenched my clit. It was intense between the heat and vibration. I only had a standard shower in my apartment, but I thought I might need to invest in a detachable one. Damn. Quickly, my second orgasm of the morning was building.

He kept stroking his cock while watching me. We made eye contact and he said "I swear, your eyes could give me a boner at 25 feet."

"My bug eyes? They're the worst!" I said with a laugh. He smiled and shook his head in disagreement. After another 10 seconds, I started cumming again. I made my stupid grunting sound and bucked against the showerhead. I looked up and he was still stroking. He stood up and walked over to me, and I let the showerhead fall against the wall of the stall.

"Can I please cum on your tits?" He asked.

"Since you asked so nicely, I suppose you can." I said and knelt down. He continued to stroke his dick faster and faster. I could tell he was almost there too because he was breathing faster and harder. Then he stroked one last time and aimed his dick at my girls. He shot off super hard, again! This guy was a cum machine! His first shot got me on my right titty near my collar bone. Second shot hit right in the cleavage. Third and fourth spurts hit my left nipple. A fifth and final shot got me in the neck. I looked up at him, and said "wow, first you get me a Pikachu plushie, and then a new pearl necklace. All these gifts on a first date!"

He laughed and left the bathroom to let me finish my shower. Once he closed the door, I stepped out of the shower for a quick second to check myself in the mirror. My titties were covered! It was a good thing I wasn't one of those girls that got squeamish with jizz. I stepped back into the shower and cleaned it all of me, turned off the shower, and dried off.

I didn't have any clothes to wear besides what I wore last night, so I just put those back on. I saw on his night stand that it was after 10am. I told him that I had to be at work at noon, and he said he'd take me back to my place.

After he dropped me off, I got a text message about 20 minutes later that said "I know it's against the 'bro code' to not wait a few days to talk again or whatever, but I had a really good time last night. I hope we can go out again very soon. :)" Hell, maybe this guy wasn't an axe murderer. I guess I'd have to be cautiously optimistic, and set up a second date.

****This was a continuation of my first story. Again, this is completely made up and not based on any real people. And feel free to let me what you think.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers