All Comments on 'Date with a BBW Barista'

by ywbyj

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

When you write again, you could take a bit more time to make a back story for your characters.

For example, how did Nikki get so good at giving head. Why did she decide it was safe to sleep at Jim's place on the first date?

Jim liked her tats, does he have any? Did the first girl he fell in lust with have them? is mother perhaps?

You wrote a very good story, don't misunderstand. It's just that I feel a character needs a backstory to better explain why and how we find them in the story today.

mr6x5mr6x5over 3 years ago
Coincidentally....

Funny thing is I know a woman that fits that description to a Tee.... Name, shape, size and even the super hero/villain tats tatts ..... local Bar tender...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This dude sounds golden

Holy shit the dude's cool. I mean he treated her so good, wasn't fatphobic, actually good at flirting and sex?! I get that this is bare minimum but honestly the bar is on the ground these days. Fuck where can I find a dude like him

DrachengraffDrachengraffover 3 years ago

Very good first outing. See the post titled "Nice Work". It hits all the things I was going to say.

ywbyjywbyjover 3 years agoAuthor

I tried to take your comments under advisement in their parts of the story. Thank you for your feedback.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
I liked it !

I liked it ! Straight forward no bull feathers just a good first try , I applaud you

Thanks for the read 4*'s for your 1st , now on to more chapters .

PS I like Fat Girl stories

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As soon as I saw BBW.......

......I had to read. I've had wonderful experiences with BBW's, including the one I'm married to, and a couple of them fit the attitude of the hot lady in this story.

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

For your first story that was gold, I can’t WAIT to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know there is sometimes those stories that seem like they were made specifically for you? That's for being my needle in a haystack.

avgjoe69avgjoe69over 2 years ago

The story was great and I only date curvy women. They are greatly under appreciated and so sexy. Give me a big ass and plump tits over a 6 pack abs and fake tits any day.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Great start, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're off to a great start. Big girl hook up and no condom... esh - that is something a lot of guys ask/pressure big girls with and it's not okay. So that was a little off putting from the female perspective.

welshandproudwelshandproudover 1 year ago

I have never read a series of stories on Lit before, but your stories are incredible and I have found it so incrediblly hot. Your describe how a women should be. Nikki is how women should be. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous