Date with My Dom

Story Info
New sub goes on a first date with a Dom.
1.3k words
3.87
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today's the day! I finally get to meet the Dom I've been talking to for a few weeks. My stomach's in knots just thinking about what might happen. Will he tell me to remove my panties at dinner? Will he have me put my wearable vibrator and give him control of it? Thoughts flood through my head and suddenly I snap back to reality to the dreadful sound of my alarm ringing. Time for work.

The work day seems to drag on and on, then finally it's 4PM and time to get ready. I'm slightly disappointed that he didnt try to give me any requests, but at the same time I'm wondering if it's too early. I want to give up control, but I need to make sure he's right first.

Suddenly I get a text to meet him at the restaurant and to go ahead and get a table. Ok, fine. And then my phone chimed again, "and make sure you come plugged". I re-read this again and again in disbelief as my face starts getting hot. Should I? Would he know if I didn't? I should probably just say no. I look at the clock and I need to leave in the next 5 minutes, otherwise I'll be late. I need to make a decision and fast.

Fuck it.

I hurry to my toy box and grab a small plug and lube and hurry to get it in. I look at myself in the mirror and admire my gorgeous curves getting hugged by my modest knee length dress. This is going to be an interesting night. I'm feeling turned on already. I've never done anything like this before in my life, but this is what I've signed up for, right? Is this a small preview of what's to come in this new lifestyle I'm wanting to explore?

I get to the restaurant on time and I look around to see if he's here yet. I don't see anyone that looks like his picture. Well, he did tell me to get a table, so I guess he will find me. I make my way to the hostess stand as she greets me. As I'm opening my mouth to speak, I feel a hand at the small of my back and an oh so familar voice whispers in my ear.

"Good girl."

It's him! He's here already! My mind is racing and I feel a little dizzy. I can't believe I'm so nervous and excited as I remember the small plug inside me. Ok, relax and play it cool, I think to myself.

I turn and look up. "Hi", I reply. I'm greeted with a warm smile that slowly puts me at ease. He has broad shoulders, and a wide frame that towers over me by half a foot. He has short brown hair sprinkled with salt and pepper along the sides. He has a cute, short, scruffy brown beard where the hair vertically on each side of his lips is a bit longer and looks like long grey snake bites. His face is framed with wide rimmed, black glasses. Damn, he's a cutie pie!

We sit down at the table and make light conversation. It feels so effortless like we've known each other for longer than a few weeks. I feel so comfortable with him already.

We order our food and the waitress disappears. He looks at me and asks if I did what I was supposed to do.

"Huh? I mean yes." I finally say startled.

He glares at me. "Excuse me??" He says in a deeper, much more serious tone.

I know what he wants. He wants me to say yes, Sir. Hmmm should I? Probably should. Naaaaaah I'll pass. I'm a brat. He should be used to it by now. Plus, I love our banter and I'm sure he does too- even if he won't admit it.

"I didn't stutter", I retort matter-of-factly.

"Go to the bathroom, take off your panties, and bring them to me", his voice seems to boom. I look at him in slight disbelieve and slight excitement. I start thinking about what just happened, then suddenly I hear "NOW!"

I go to the restroom and remove them. I start to get embarrassed as I make my way back to the table with my underwear balled up in my hand. I feel like all eyes are on me and I HATE being the center of attention. I finally get back to him and put them in his big, rough hand that seems to dwarf mine. I feel electricity shoot through my body as our hands touch for the first time.

"Good girl."

Good girl? Such a small phrase, that seems to have so much power to it. I long to hear those words. To make him happy. To let him have control. To allow him access to my innermost being.

I sit back down fully aware of the lack of underwear and the plug still filling me. Our food arrives and we enjoy our meal over more conversation. Good food, good company and what seems to be a great (and unique for me) first date.

We finish up and he grabs the check like the gentleman I expected him to be. I smile at him and say "Thank you for a great evening". We proceed to walk out and I start towards my car. He grabs my hand and gently guides me in his direction. "Come with me".

We make our way over to his truck. It's in the very back of the parking lot in it's own little secluded area. He ushers me in to the bed of it where he's spread a blanket down. He pulls me in to his arms and pulls me in for a kiss.

His hands start wandering and caressing my body. He makes his way under my dress and feels my drenched pussy. He slowly rubs my clit as he growls in my ear. That feels so damn good. I lay my head on his should and let him have his way. I start to relax then suddenly he manages to shift me in to a position where he pulls out the plug.

Before I have a chance to react, it's immediately replaced by a thick finger. Then, another deep in to my pussy. He fingers both of my holes with an experienced technique that puts me on the brink of an orgasm very quickly. His fingers disappear as seemingly as fast as they entered.

I reach down to pull his dick out and realized he's somehow already pulled it out. I begin to play with his rock hard cock and rub my finger over the head. He growls in to my ear "I want to be inside of you". He shifts me in to a position where I'm straddling him.

"Fuck me babygirl", he commands.

"Yes, Daddy", I respond almost in a trance.

I start to lower myself on to his hard cock, when suddenly he wraps his arm around me pulling me to him and slams up in to me, while quickly putting his hand over my mouth to stifle my moans as his thick member stretches my tight hole.

He pounds me relentlessly as I'm holding on tight with my arms around his neck. I feel my orgasm building and feel his body tighten. His arms clutch me securely.

"Daddy...I'm gonna cum", I manage to muster out breathlessly.

"Cum for me babygirl", he growls ferociously as he clamps his mouth to mine for a deep kiss.

I do as I'm told and feel wave after wave wash over me as I feel his seed shooting deep inside me. His kiss intensifies my orgasm. I feel so high at this moment that nothing can bring me down. Sweet blissful moments.

After we both calm down, I sit on his lap and grind my hips on him with his hard cock still buried inside me. I don't want this moment to end. I feel complete with him inside of me.