All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 06'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 2 years ago

I’m enjoying the series. I just happen to come across the latest story as it came out. Great story. Thanks.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Just getting sillier. Going to pay this story off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good continuation and I look forward to further developments. Well written erotica with a decent plot.

giogustogiogustoover 2 years ago

started with the betrayal "-.-

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

Beautiful writing. Great story. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful keep writing as the adventures continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this could go so many ways. Please get the next chapter up as soon as it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story so I gave it a 4. But Christy cheated plain and simple. Boundaries need to be set in any relationship. I look forward to reading more. Thanks

Janrene3Janrene3over 2 years ago

Great story!

What abort putting in some bondagestuff into the business?!

And… I would like this time around to see Brian exposed to some guy/guy thing. Simply because he`s so against it.

It would be fun to see, if you could spin the story a little around this?… if at all possible? That would really require some imagination on your part, so I “dare” you 😆😉👋

But 5 stars from me - looking forward to the next chapter! 👋👍😊

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42over 2 years ago

I think this is a very nice, interesting and fun story. I wish people would critique themselves as well as they do others. This is a wonderful story and escape from life by dreaming of other’s adventures. That is what a story is supposed to be. It’s fiction, folks! I think it is a great story and hope that there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really never post, but man I think you're really going downhill with the series. Your characters don't make sense. Christy in the beginning just wants Brian. Brian is not cool with her banging other dudes. He then just immediately is like sure bang other dudes. He starts off depressed and heartbroken his wide cheated on him. In this chapter Christy cheats on him, and he's like yeah no biggie. He talks about how he doesn't want Christy and Marty doing stuff...then they bang. He randomly was ok with her potentially banging the male talent. Like if you wanted Brian to be a little bitch about literally everything...then he shouldn't have gotten divorced. If cheating ended his marriage and he is uncomfortable with Christy doing stuff with other dudes, then idk maybe her cheating on him should actually register. Conceptually I liked your story to begin with but you have been consistently doing this thing where Brian feels a certain way...and then just is like well fuck how I felt 2 paragraphs ago it's OK now. Christy had the same thing with the whole move to LA, she goes from helplessly in love with him to fuck this I'm moving across the country, in no time at all. If their love is as strong as professed, she would actually talk to him about things, not just yolo everything. If their love is in a place where her yolo desire outweighs it, then why the fuck does she give a shit about him moving out there and why is he heartbroken. Not trying to be overly harsh, just think you started off really strong, and seems like in your rush to some endpoint, the characters have ceased to be characters and are just things that do whatever random thing progresses the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asking a porn star (or most modern females) not to cheat is like the frog asking the scorpion not to sting him. it's just in their nature and if enter into a relationship with that in mind, it will be easier to move on when they do.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

You sleep with dogs, you WILL get fleas!!! Christy is just a whore...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

It will be interesting to see if Brian and Christy actually stay together as a couple as Brian seems to be a little disturbed about Christy fucking other guys. 5/5

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I was feeling uncomfortable tat Christy is whoring her way out for a future. Brian also being a nice simp and a willing cuckold. This won't end well, both are from vastly 2 different worlds. A job is a job, but spilling into personal lives, infidelity is a big problem for any relationship.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

For many authors, infidelity isn't such a big problem. It's curious, that in many stories, the cheated one seems hurt because of the cheating, but then suddenly it's not such a big problem and reconciles with the cheater or accepts it with the new partner as if it wasn't a big deal. I can't understand such incoherence.

LacastrianLacastrian3 months ago

As expected, Brian is a cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous