Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this whole time, people were climbing in and out of the pool to use the bathroom which was very much appreciated. They might cum in the pool, but at least they won't pee in it. Everyone seemed to be totally fine being naked, or nearly naked in front of each other. Surprisingly, Christy, Lisa, and myself were still fully dressed. I think all three of us were too tired to get into the pool.

I wasn't surprised, but I was, when this actress named Katie and her boyfriend got out of the pool holding hands, butt naked. Christy pointed them to the towels, where they dried off. The boyfriend sat on a recliner no more than ten feet from Christy and I, and pulled a still naked Katie onto the recliner. They both laid there for a while cuddling with each other. Then wouldn't you know it, they started going at it., It wasn't long before they were fucking in clear view of everyone. Obviously they did not care who saw what. At least Emily and Karina were more discreet, doing it under the water.

Everyone was watching the action. A couple of times Katie and her date changed positions, and Katie sucked his dick each time they did. Christy got up, walked over to them, and said they could take it inside if they'd like. But no, they just stayed there on the recliner fucking while everyone watched. Christy just rolled her eyes at me as she got back on the recliner. Eventually, Katie's date spread his legs wide, grunted, then blew his load inside of Katie's mouth. Thank goodness he didn't cum on the pool deck. Everyone cheered when Katie stood up and smiled at everyone after having just finished her boyfriend off.

Luckily no one else followed in Katie's footsteps and started fucking outside. The backyard was lined with bushes and a fence, but a neighbor behind us could have easily looked into the backyard if they made the effort. After the Katie excitement, Christy got up, then asked me to follow her inside the house. While there, we grabbed every towel we could find then took them outside. Seeing our arms filled with towels, everyone kind of took the hint that it was time to leave the pool.

Slowly, people started looking for their swimsuits. Christy and I handed out towels as people were exiting the pool. Eventually everyone was out of the pool, either drying off or putting their clothes back on. I used this time to focus on some of the girls' bodies. I was really staring at Jennifer because I thought it was interesting that someone whom I believed would never do something like swimming nude at a party was willing to do it. Even Christy noticed that Jennifer seemed to be relaxed being naked in a crowd.

We did have to get everyone inside because they were getting kind of loud while getting dressed, and we didn't want to stir up the neighbors. The cool thing about this group was that no one was overly drunk, or acting stupid. They were all just chilling out on a hot L.A. night. Soon, people started saying goodbye and leaving. We joked with Katie and her boyfriend, and thanked them for the show. Katie said they had just started dating and were horny, and that they just couldn't help themselves.

Katie is a very busy actress who is in high demand. She has that girl-next-door thing going for her which has made her famous in the porn world. Christy was reluctant to invite such well known actresses in case somebody not associated with the industry would have recognized them. Katie was an exception because she had recently signed on to Delmark, and Christy was trying to impress her. But when somebody is willing to fuck in front of a group of strangers, it's kind of hard to impress them anyways. She impressed us.

It was funny saying goodbye to Jennifer and Nick, Lisa's neighbors. They were both a bit embarrassed about what they had just done.

"I hope you both had a good time?" asked Christy.

"Yeah, we sure did." replied Jennifer. I can't believe what happened here tonight, and the fact that Nick and I joined in." She was smiling the whole time she was talking. Then she surprised us by saying "it was by far the best party we have ever been to. At first we weren't going to get into the pool since we didn't have suits, but Nick talked me into it. And since everyone else was getting in the pool, I just said why not?"

Lisa jumped in and said, "now when I wave to you from across the street, I'm going to think of you and Nick naked."

"Please don't," replied Jennifer. "You're never going to let me live this down, will you Lisa?" Jennifer said smiling.

"Come back anytime you want to use the pool," Christy said while Lisa was nodding her head in agreement. "That's what it's there for. To enjoy."

Nick and I shook hands as he and Jennifer were walking out the door. He had a big grin on his face. I knew he was getting laid as soon as he got back home.

Everyone left except for Lisa, who again was staying the night. Emily and her new boyfriend, or fuck buddy, headed to her room with Karina and Wally in tow. Christy, Lisa, and I thought about walking in on them after they had been in her room for a bit just to see what they were up to, but instead we decided to do a little clean up, then went to bed ourselves. Lisa slept with Christy and I. There wasn't any sex. All three of us were too tuckered out.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hey Brian, I want you to go with me to visit Jill and Marty in South Dakota. Lisa is coming too." Christy demanded.

Christy wanted to go back to Marty and Jill's for a couple of days. She was there for the first time a couple of months ago, and now she wanted to go back again, but this time with Lisa and me. She had mentioned that she had a little bit of business to attend to with Marty, but also she said that she just wanted a couple of days away from work to relax.

It was late August when we flew out of LAX, stopped in Denver, then switched planes to fly to Rapid City. Once we landed in Rapid City, we were picked up by a car service, then made the drive to Marty and Jill's. I had never been to this part of the U.S., and it was beautiful. We were near the mountains, and their house like Christy had mentioned earlier was absolutely beautiful.

It was a large rustic looking home, with massive windows that overlooked a stunningly beautiful valley with mountains in the distance. Marty and Jill called it a ranch, but they didn't raise cattle or any other animals.

We greeted each other with handshakes and hugs. After giving us a tour of the house and our rooms, they invited us for a drive around their ranch. Lisa, Jill and Christy sat in the back seat of Marty's huge truck, while I rode in the front. Marty and Jill were explaining the ranch during the tour. When looking over my shoulder to the back seat, both Christy and Lisa had big smiles on their faces. I think they had found their happy place.

This part of South Dakota seems to be very desolate. There aren't a whole lot of people who live in this area. While at the Rapid City airport, the three of us were laughing about the smallness of the airport.

Once we drove back to the house, Jill immediately got started on dinner while the rest of us sat in the kitchen and talked. Both Marty and Jill got a big laugh about the pool party a month before. Dinner was perfect as we sat around the table eating, while watching the sunset through the large windows.

While eating, we talked about tomorrow and the fact that we were all going to head back to Rapid City, then visit Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and then spend the evening in Deadwood. Deadwood I guess is the party town in South Dakota.

After cleaning up, we took our wine glasses and moved to the rustic living room. There were a couple of stuffed animals on the walls, and the massive couches were made of leather. It was like being back in the old West. We were five people who all got along great. We never talked about the porn business, mostly talking about family and other things.

"Do you mind?' Jill asked Lisa and Christy as she returned from the kitchen with a new bottle of wine. Christy and Lisa each moved a bit in opposite directions as Jill sat in-between the two women. Marty and I chatted from the other side of the living room as the three girls sat together laughing and talking. The women were holding each other's hands. At times, they were hugging and gently kissing one another.

After an hour or so, all three girls got up and excused themselves. They said they were going to get ready to go to bed and would be right back. Sure enough, they returned wearing sexy lingerie. Jill was wearing a black camisole along with black panties. The last time I saw her without clothes was when we were in Vegas. I didn't recognize it earlier, but Jill had lost some weight. I think she was excited to show off her weight loss by wearing such a sexy garment.

Lisa, with her big fake tits, was wearing a pink garter set. Like Jill and Christy, she was barefoot, but her toes and fingernails were painted the same color as her lingerie. She still had a light tan from laying out at our pool. For a 50 year old woman, she was still amazingly beautiful.

Christy of course stole the show. Since moving to our new house, Christy had been more regimented when it came to working out. She was eating well, and doing a lot of exercising. The results were plain to see. Even though she was obviously older, her body was closer to being the twenty three year old Christy since I had known her.

She was wearing a dark blue camisole, similar to Jill's, but she was so much sexier. Christy was always in decent shape, but she has really been working hard on her body over the last year. We all commented on her shapely body. With her dark hair, and dark tanned skin, Christy was more beautiful than ever.

"I've been wanting to suck your dick ever since Vegas," Jill muttered. "I see you're hard for me. I can't wait to fuck you." Jill didn't waste any time unbuttoning my jeans. My shoes were already off. In minutes she had my pants and socks off. As I laid back on the couch, Jills' knees were on the floor, sucking my dick.

When I looked to my right, both Christy and Lisa were sucking on Marty's dick as he was lying back on the couch. Marty and I made eye contact, and smiled. It didn't bother me at all being in the same room with Marty with our cocks hanging out.

It wasn't long before both Marty and I were pulled to the couch by all three girls. Jill wasted no time in leaning over the armrest with her ass pointed out. I took the hint and immediately stuck my cock in her pussy. Like last time in Vegas, Jill was really enjoying my dick. There's nothing better when a woman like Jill loves your dick. It's very exciting. Don't get me wrong, Christy loves my dick too, but from what I've learned over the last year, Christy wants to feel another man's dick every once in a while. She likes to mix it up. But it's only a sex thing. Without a doubt, she loves me more than anything.

Lisa and Christy finally got Marty situated so Lisa could sit on top of his dick. Marty was a very happy guy judging by his big grin. Christy would suck Lisa's titties while staring at me. She and I would make eye contact with each other, with both of us knowing what was really going on here. Christy was fucking Marty and Jill for the money. I was fucking Jill because one, it felt great, but also because I knew this would help Christy. Now Lisa on the other hand was different. She fucked for fuck sakes. She would have had to have been the most popular girl in high school.

We switched up, with Christy climbing on Marty as I laid down on the couch next to Marty. In a flash Jill was again back on top of my dick. Marty and I were side by side with his wife on my dick, and my girlfriend on his cock. Lisa in the meantime would sit between us waiting for another opportunity to take a cock.

Yet Lisa didn't sit there for long. She stood up and got behind Christy, working on her ass and pussy as Christy was being slammed by Marty. Soon, Jill had a long orgasm, got off of me, then Lisa sat on my dick. I fucked her hard like I knew she liked. I held back my orgasm the best that I could. I'm glad I did, because Christy whispered something in Jill's ear. Jill left the room for a minute before returning with some lube. She then opened the container, and applied some to Christy's ass.

Christy has always liked her ass always played with or fucked. I've seen her masturbate with a toy in her butt. Jill looked at me with a smile after applying some lube. Lisa got off me, I stood up, then walked behind Christy.

My cock slid into her butt easily. Lisa earlier had probably used her fingers to prep Christy's ass. This was the first time I had ever fucked Christy's ass while another guy was fucking her pussy. Marty and I had only double teamed her for a minute before I heard him grunt really hard, then lay back as if he had passed out. He had just cum, no doubt in her pussy.

I could feel his cock twitching against my dick. Something about the sensation made me cum too. Unfortunately, Christy made us both cum within minutes of fucking her. She didn't mind, because she was orgasming hard by having Marty's dick fill her pussy, and my dick filling her ass.

I turned and looked at Lisa, who looked to be a bit disappointed since she wasn't getting in on this action. Being spent, she knew I wasn't going to be much good for a while. I wasn't sure if she had the chance to have a riveting orgasm.

Jill was all smiles seeing Marty cum inside Christy. I wondered if Jill had ever had anal sex. I'm sure she has since she's so willing to have sex. I pulled my dick out of Christy's ass slowly. It was totally cum covered. Christy then pulled off Marty's dick which I'm sure was cum covered too.

Jill shocked everyone when she immediately put Marty's dick into her mouth and sucked away. I was wondering if she or Christy were going to blow me, but they didn't. I walked over to the half bath off the living room and immediately began washing my cock. Christy followed me and wetted a washcloth and began to wipe her pussy and ass while kissing me the whole time. She was so happy. I think having two guys at the same time is something she's been wanting the whole time.

She thanked me repeatedly, and said she hadn't done that since her porn days, and forgot just how enjoyable it really was. I said your welcome and we both walked back into the living room. Jill had brought some towels for Marty and Lisa. She handed out the towels, but she then placed her head in-between Lisa's legs, eating her pussy. Lisa was clinching Jill's head with both hands, pulling Jill's face deep into her pussy.

Lisa thankfully came hard as Marty, Christy, and I were watching the action on the couch. Eventually Jill sat up, and kissed Lisa hard on the lips.

After cleaning themselves off, Jill and Lisa sat on the couch together, naked of course, along with the rest of us. Five middle aged naked adults sitting together, all trying to recover in our own way. At this point, we had all seen each other naked enough that we were all very comfortable with the nudity. We conversed about the great sex. I could have fallen asleep right then.

Eventually, we all gathered our clothes and headed to our bedrooms. After putting on some robes, we all gathered back in the kitchen, had another glass of wine, then went to bed. Christy and I slept together of course, while Lisa had her own room. All three of us were tired from the day's activities, plus we had a busy day planned for tomorrow.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next day the five of us got into Marty's truck and went to visit Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse. It was the first time Christy, Lisa, and I had ever seen the monuments. It was very cool. We wound up heading to Deadwood to have dinner and to do some gambling.

Marty and Jill both like to gamble. Christy and Lisa played some slots, but eventually the three of us broke away from Marty and Jill and began walking around downtown Deadwood. It was great escorting these two beautiful women around an old West town.

As we walked into a casino, a middle aged guy was staring hard at us. At first I thought he was just captivated by Christy's and Lisa's beauty, but eventually he walked over to say something.

"Oh my God. I know you." The man said. "You're Tiffany Laudon. I remember you. You haven't changed a bit. Wow. I can't believe it, that you're here in South Dakota."

It was obvious that this guy is a huge porn fan, and also has a great memory. It had been quite a while since Christy had been recognized. Also, the fact that he knew her name was impressive too. Christy chatted with him for a few minutes while Lisa waited.

"I'm kind of pissed that I never get recognized," said Lisa. "Of course Christy looks like she did twenty five years ago. I'm jealous." Both Lisa and I were laughing.

Christy actually signed an autograph. She certainly wasn't running away from her former porn career like she had done when we had first met. By now she had nothing to hide from me.

As we left the guy and the casino, Christy was beaming with pride. She gave Lisa a hard time for not being recognized herself. I think Christy liked being Tiffany Laudon again.

After a bit we connected with Marty and Jill, got back into the truck to head back to their place, and recounting what had just happened at the casino. For everyone, it turned out to be a fun, relaxing, and perfect day in South Dakota.

The girls were wiped out, and frankly, so was I. Marty told me he was going to wake us up early so we could all sit in the hot tub, and watch the sun come up over the mountains. The views from their house were spectacular.

When my phone alarm rang at six a.m., I also heard a light tapping on the door. There was Marty and Jill peeking in. I tried to wake Christy up, but there was no way. After I got up, and put on a robe, the three of us went to Lisa's bedroom door and opened it. Lisa, like Christy, wasn't moving. Therefore, Marty, Jill, and I headed to an outside deck to take a soak.

Marty and I dispensed with our robes, and got in the tub. Jill in the meantime went to the kitchen and brought back a pot of coffee and some cups. After pouring three cups, she took off her robe and joined us.

"What do you think Brian?" Jill asked, referring to the whole situation.

"Jill, this has been a great couple of days, and sitting here in the hot tub, drinking coffee with you and Marty is just the best. Your home, this awesome view, and your kindness is just spectacular." I said.

Jill, sitting in-between Marty and me, reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

All three of us sat there quietly, looking at the purple, blue, and orange morning sky as the sun was starting to rise while sipping our coffee. The water was at a perfect temperature. The only thing missing was Lisa and Christy.

The three of us made some small talk. We talked about the L.A. house, their ranch, and the gas station business. Yet Marty and Jill wanted to talk about Christy and Delmark.

"Brian, as we've told you before, we've been so impressed with Christy, and how she's been managing Delmark. She'd be successful in anything she'd try." Marty exclaimed. '"Heck, I would have had her working for me in the gas business. She's just that good. Smart to boot. Jill and I just love her, and we're impressed with you and Lisa too." With that last comment both he and Jill smiled at me.

Marty continued by saying "Christy has done everything we've asked of her, and has gone above our expectations. Like the last time we visited you guys in L.A. Sending Karina over to our hotel with a couple of outer actresses was terrific." With that comment he kissed Jill.