Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't very long that Christy came to the realization that she was kind of jealous of their relationship. She was hoping that with one of her trips to L.A. that she and Lisa might have the chance to hook up again, but because of Emily staying at Lisa's place, it never happened. All that was soon to change on her next visit to L.A. Not only would she hook up with Lisa, but with her daughter too.

Christy told me that before she went back to L.A. to visit again, she would talk to Lisa and Emily, and inevitably the relationship between the two girls would come up while on the phone. For various reasons, they were only really having sex with one another, and were not dating. Christy was relieved to hear this, and basically thought of them as fuck buddies.

Christy only flew to L.A. maybe twice a year, and sometimes Emily would visit her. They always got together for Christmas. This Christmas would be no different and therefore Christy flew to L.A. Christy said it was a bit awkward when she first arrived at Lisa's house. The fact that Emily and Lisa were having sex together was definitely the elephant in the room. But the girls sat down again and talked about it, realizing it just wasn't a big deal.

That was until all three of them were watching t.v. late at night, when Emily stood up and placed a DVD inside the machine. Christy said she was totally unprepared for what happened next. All the sudden on the t.v., there was a video of her and Lisa. Christy asked Emily to turn it off, but Lisa and Emily were laughing about it, and said that they wanted something interesting to watch.

While the movie played, Christy, Lisa, and Emily were all making wisecracks. Then, Emily started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Christy told me that one thing led to another, and soon all three girls were diligently rubbing themselves. Before she knew it, clothes were coming off, then that's when she first saw Emily go down on Lisa's pussy.

Hearing Lisa cum multiple times really turned her on. Before long, both Emily and Lisa waved Christy over, and while she was sitting on the couch, Emily went from Lisa's pussy to her own mom's pussy. Christy said she should have stopped her right there, but she just couldn't. She was too caught up in the moment.

It was that week that the three girls all became intertwined with one another. Christy told me that sure, she knew it wasn't right, but there was no harm in it. It was just three girls wanting to get off with one another, and it just so happens that two of the girls are very, very closely related.

According to Christy, she was amazed by Emily's demeanor about the whole thing. Emily truly thought it was not a big deal having sex with her own mom. As young as Emily was at the time, she had such a cavalier attitude about the whole thing. So when I first saw Emily and Christy have some intimate contact on New Years evening that time, it wasn't the first time the two of them had hooked up.

At first, Christy thought it'd be a one-time-thing. The two of them had deep conversations about what had transpired, but eventually Christy came to the conclusion that yes, it's not right, but they weren't hurting anybody. Three months later Emily went to visit her mom, and they picked up where they left off in L.A. The two girls love each other. They just took it to another level.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Christy no doubt has proved time and time again that she's a person who gets things done. And this time, it'd be no different. We really hadn't talked much about her resuming her acting career since getting back from South Dakota, so I was a bit surprised when she told me that she had been hired by a director friend to make her big comeback. And she was scheduled to shoot in two days.

Christy is usually a very calm and collected person. But the day before, and the day of the shoot, she was a nervous wreck. Not about having sex on camera, but just making sure she looked good, and that she wouldn't disappoint the director and crew. She wanted me to go with her to the hotel where they were going to shoot her scene. The director, Brad, didn't have a problem with it at all.

We arrived at 10a.m. at a very nice hotel in downtown L.A. As we walked in the room, we met Brad, but also another camera guy, and a light/sound guy. It was also here that we met Danny, the guy she was about to fuck.

Danny has been the feature star for this video series where he is the "nephew," who seduces his "aunt," who he happens to be sharing a motel room with. Most of the camera work would take place by Danny holding the camera, while Christy sucks his dick and fucks him. There would be a lot of close-ups of Christy's face.

Danny is tall, and very skinny. He was impressed with Christy's looks, as were the other four guys. He and Wally are probably the same age, but Danny just looked younger, and much skinnier. Christy had already seen his work, and because of that she was ok with not only being part of this series, but also fucking Danny.

For an hour, Danny, Christy, and I chatted while Brad and the other guys got the camera's, lighting, and sound hooked up. Brad wanted Christy and Danny to develop some rapport with one another. There wasn't a script. Danny and Christy were just going to "wing" it, and see what happens.

Once everything was ready to go, Brad had Christy and Danny enter through the hotel door, acting as if they were just arriving. The dialogue consisted of Danny referring to Christy as "Aunt Tiffany," with every sentence.

"Aunt Tiffany, I am so tired. I can't believe I'm going to have to share a bed with my aunt. How did the hotel not have two beds available? You're going to be ok with this, right Aunt Tiffany?"

Christy's response's were perfect. She was so quick and witty, so all that Danny had to do was to leave her with open ended questions.

"Don't worry Danny. We'll be fine. You just stay on your side of the bed, and I'll stay on my side of the bed. We're both adults. I need to take a shower, and you probably should too. I'll be right back."

I've seen quite a few scenes get produced, and one thing people don't realize is how many stops in the action are required. Camera angles can change, mics are moved, and actors reposition. It's not exactly the most fun thing to witness. The actors and crew are constantly having to pick up where they left off. Danny was filming Christy, but so was the other camera man. There were also two stationary cameras.

Christy used her "shower time" to take off her clothes, revealing her bra and panty set. She was stunning, and was looked at with piercing eyes by all the guys, including me. She put on a sexy bathrobe, and entered the shower room. They started filming again with her exiting the shower room after pretending she had just taken a shower. The dialogue between her and Danny went on without missing a beat.

"Ok Danny, turn your head while your aunt slips off her robe to get into bed. Aright, no peeking! You're not looking at your aunt are you Danny?

All the cameras picked up Christy removing her robe sensuously. She climbed into the bed, barely covering herself with a sheet.

"Ok Danny, get into bed. We really need to get some sleep. It was such a long drive. I promise I won't look."

Danny set down his camera. At this point the other cameraman was filming Danny removing his pants and shoes. Danny took off his underwear, revealing his big cock. Christy had already seen it on the computer. She was looking at Danny as he was removing his clothes, even though the film will make it look like that she was trying to fall asleep as he was taking off his clothes. The look on her face said it all. She liked what she was seeing, and she was ready to get it on.

Danny crawled into bed with her, and like Christy, covered himself with the sheet just enough to cover his cock. They continued the nephew and aunt banter. None of it was rushed, and they were both speaking slowly, enunciating very well.

Christy turned off the nightstand light, which didn't really make the room go dark. The light guy did dim the camera lights a bit, just to give the appearance of darkness, but it was far from dark. Danny and Christy were pretending to be falling asleep.

"Oh my God Danny, What are you doing? Are you poking my ass with your dick?"

Again there was a stop in the action. Christy repositioned herself to throw back the sheet so she could figure out what was poking her. When she threw back the sheet, she had that surprise look on her face, excited by her discovery of her nephew's large dick. Danny held the camera in his hand as Christy proceeded to give him a blow job. Christy was slow and methodical the whole time. Danny appeared to be in control of his load.

Danny kept saying "that's it Aunt Tiffany. Suck your nephew's dick. Oh yeah! Fuck yes!"

Christy did exactly as she was told. Again more changes with the camera angles and repositioning of the actors. Christy lied back on the bed, while Danny ate her pussy. Her bra and panties were all ready off. Every guy in that room wanted to be where Danny was right then. After what seemed like forever, Danny and Christy started fucking, switching positions every five minutes.

Danny's big dick was well lubed, and Christy, only a few times, asked for a stop in the action. This is a director's dream. I could tell Christy was loving Danny's big dick, and also she was loving the crew, along with me, looking at her. She played to the camera the whole time. She was very professional.

Christy was on her knees with her back to the side of the bed. Danny was fucking her mouth, as she was attempting to suck on it. He used his own hand to get his dick close to climaxing. The camera's resumed filming as he was coming close to cumming. Sure enough, a gigantic squirt of cum landed right inside Christy's mouth. She used her fingers to pull it out of her mouth, slurped it back up, then fully swallowed his load.

Christy, along with all the other guys were very happy with the whole performance. As a matter of fact, we all gave her and Brian an ovation. It was good, hot sex. Christy went to the bathroom to clean herself up. She brushed her teeth and gargled some mouthwash. Danny followed right behind her to clean himself up.

Brad had a laptop, and immediately started working on the camera footage. He appeared to be really happy with the quality, and even said so. Christy put on her bra and panties, but left her robe off. She too looked at the footage, asking Brad if retakes were needed. In the meantime, one of the cameramen broke out a regular camera, and had Christy get back on the bed while he started shooting still photography. Again, her bra and panty set came off. She did great teasing the camera, and all of us.

We sat and waited while Brad did a quick post production evaluation. As soon as Brad gave his approval, the guys started packing up. Danny was very complimentary of Christy, and said he looks forward to working with her again. They set up a still camera on a timer so they could have some pictures of the crew, Christy, Danny, and even me.

I'll give Brad credit. He had his stuff in order. It was a very organized shoot, efficient, and well disciplined. His direction was spot on. Christy and I left the room no later than four. We were hungry, so we stopped at the restaurant in the hotel. Brad picked up the bill. We found a quiet table so Christy and I could talk about what just transpired. She looked great, but also felt great. She really enjoyed herself.

"Brian, that was so much fun. I hope you enjoyed yourself?"

"Other than wishing that I was Danny, it was fine." I said smiling. "There is just so much sitting around, with nothing going on because of all the camera readjustments, breaks, that kind of thing. But Christy, you did great, and you really seemed to be enjoying yourself. So, do you think you want to try it again?"

I knew the answer by looking at the glow on her face. She just made money by fucking. Who wouldn't like that?

We talked a long time about the shoot while eating dinner. It's funny, but typically one wouldn't talk about a wet pussy at a dinner table, but this was a work related conversation. I could tell Christy liked not having to make decisions for a day. Even though she was getting fucked by a monster cock, it's still less stressful than working at Delmark, constantly fixing problems.

We chatted over a glass of wine before leaving. I joked as we were leaving the hotel about what would be left to talk about on the car ride home, knowing we had just gone over every detail about the shoot.

Christy smiled up at me and calmly said "our wedding."