Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 08

Story Info
New house, a party, vacation out West, 2 decisions.
13.4k words
4.45
9.7k
30

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been in the new house for five months, and so far everything was going fine. Christy was working nonstop. Since she took over Delmark, she retained Amanda, but she released Heidi. She also hired her daughter Emily. I was a bit nervous about hiring Emily since she was working for Lisa, Christy's best friend, but there were no hard feelings. As a matter of fact, I thought it wouldn't be long before Lisa might start working for Christy too.

The new house was a bustle of activity. Emily had moved in with us, and every morning Amanda would arrive at 8a.m., and the three girls would start their day. They were using the room we called the "wing" as an office. The wing ran perpendicular to the rest of the house, and it extended the entire length of the back yard.

In the meantime, I started to work for Christy managing the Delmark website while still working for some other clients that I had retained after moving to L.A. Emily and Amanda were very knowledgeable when it came the website, so I mainly just did a lot of tweaking in an attempt to improve the site itself. I used a portion of one of the bedrooms as an office.

None of us really had time to decorate the new house per se. Both Christy and I had sold or thrown away most of our furnishings before moving to L.A. We bought a little furniture, but we weren't really thinking long term. We did buy some nice patio furniture for the pool, but Christy was most concerned about her office furnishings. Each girl had a computer and a desk. There were also two couches in the wing. Christy spent a small fortune in window coverings for the wing.

Amanda and Emily worked well together, and even became friends outside of work. Amanda is Trey's cousin. Trey was one of the former owners of Delmark. That's how Amanda got the job at Delmark in the first place. At first I thought the pool was going to be a huge distraction for the girls. I figured they'd be taking long soaks in the pool during working hours, but that wasn't the case. As nice as Christy could be, she was a demanding boss. It was a loose office I guess, but Christy ran a tight ship. Everyone had to dress business casual. No one worked in their PJ's.

Marty and Jill, the couple who were financially backing Christy, and who paid for the house, flew into L.A. about a month after we moved in. They were impressed with Christy's perseverance, the office, and the house. Delmark was turning a profit. Not a big one, but it was steadily rising. They stayed at a hotel, and we all showed them a great time while they were here. The highlight for them was being able to have sex with Karina again. They both loved that twenty year old pussy.

There was a lot of sex that weekend. Christy rolled out the red carpet for Jill and Marty. She knew they were in the porn business for the sex, and Christy made sure they had plenty of it. They got to meet several of the Delmark models. I guess it was like glorified prostitution, Yet unlike our trip to Palm Spring where we first met Marty and Jill, and our Vegas trip, we never had any group sex with the South Dakota couple. It wasn't because we didn't want to. I would have loved to have fucked Jill again, but it was because we were just too damn busy.

Karina came through for us that weekend. Not only did she fuck Marty again, but she brought Wally over to their hotel room also. Wally no doubt gave Jill something she had probably never had before. A twenty something male pornstar with a huge dick. Emily even went to the hotel to make sure all of Jill and Marty's needs were being satisfied.

I need to give credit to Marty and Jill. Never once did they ask to have sex with any of the Delmark girls or anyone else for that matter. The reason Christy lined up Karina and the other girls was just to show how much she appreciated everything Jill and Marty had done for her. She knew they liked sex, but they never expected it. Christy had grown to love Marty and Jill, and I think they loved her back. They both knew what the other wanted and desired. Plus, they were all making money at the same time.

There are other silent business investors that might not be so silent. Especially in the porn business. Yet, Jill and Marty were exactly that. They let Christy do her thing, and gave her space. They knew that Christy had their best interest at heart.

Other people were clamoring to come out to L.A. and visit since we had moved into the new house. First there was Karen, my former realtor, who was here six months ago. Both Christy and I talked to her on the phone quite a bit. She was considering moving to L.A., but she really just wanted to come for a visit. After last time, I could see why.

Also, Denise, who Christy worked with at the insurance agency, wanted to fly out and spend a week. That was asking a lot since Christy was so busy. Both Christy and I fucked Denise before we moved to L.A. Her husband Mark was too fucked up to participate. I guess they'd been having marriage problems, yet were still living together. Cohabitation is what you might call it. Christy said Denise and Mark were just staying together because of the kids.

Unfortunately, all of us were too busy to host too many visitors. Christy, and sometimes I, would fly to Vegas to meet with dancers, producers, actresses, and directors. So did Emily and Amanda, Someone from Delmark was always traveling. L.A., Vegas, and even Miami were places that someone from Delmark had to be. Christy knew from her past porn experience that this was more of a "who you know business," as opposed to a 'what you know" business.

On a trip back from Miami, Christy stopped off South Dakota to meet again with Marty and Jill. She used the layover to just relax at their place. She said it was the best two relaxing days she's had in such a long time. She needed a break from Delmark, and who knows, maybe even me. Christy said their home is stunningly beautiful, and that she loved South Dakota. Marty and Jill just let her relax and chill. Christy did say that their kids stopped by to meet her. She wasn't sure if the kids knew what their parents were up to. They introduced Christy as their friend from L.A.

Most days at the house and the wing were fairly routine. Girls, and some guys, were always stopping by the house to meet with Christy for various reasons. Because of legal agreements, anyone working for or with Delmark had to stop by the house. Those types of contracts had to be signed in person.

When buying the house, we contemplated having a lot of vehicle traffic at the house. We didn't want to alarm the neighbors, making them suspicious of what we were up to by having different cars in the driveway all the time. Therefore, Christy staggered appointments, and no one came over after 5p.m. Luckily, because of the lot design and the trees, I think we were able to minimize neighbors' suspicions. We had only met a couple of neighbors anyways, and lied and told them that we were in the consulting business for young entrepreneurs looking for grant money.

One great thing about the house was that there was a sidewalk on the side of the garage that led to the wing, or the Delmark office. Therefore, there was no need for anyone besides Christy, Emily, Amanda, or me to be inside the house. The wing had a pool bath that included a shower. Next to the pool bath was a small kitchenette to make a sandwich or something. It was an ideal office atmosphere.

Together, Christy, along with Emily or Amanda, would often meet with prospective models at a public park for the initial visit. This was better than having them come over to our house without meeting them first. Some of these girls were pretty shady, and sometimes they'd have boyfriends or friends with them that were downright scary. So far, there have only been a few odd encounters, but we do have to be cautious.

The best part from working from home was that my bedroom office window overlooked the pool. Often I was treated to an actress, along with Emily or Amanda, laying out or swimming in the pool after work, and sometimes on the weekends. When an actress would visit the wing, they'd always offer them a chance to swim in the pool and relax. The models loved it. They could chill with a drink, and chat with Emily and Amanda. Christy was usually too busy to join.

Before the girls would head to the pool, Christy would text me, telling me to look out my window so I could catch a peak. Reason number 389 why Christy is the best girlfriend ever! The girls were always wearing a swimsuit, unless they were laying out. I got the chance to see a lot of great sets of tits soaking up the sun. Usually, the girls would only be out there for an hour or so because Emily and Amanda would have to get back to work.

Emily knew I was often looking out my window, so she was always tanning topless, or swimming topless, especially in the evenings when it was just her, her mom, and me. If Lisa stopped by, all three girls would be in the pool nude. During business hours, the pool was only used for Demark models who were visiting. And it was because of safety concerns that Christy always wanted Emily or Amanda with the model. It was a great way for Amanda and Emily to get to know the actresses, and form a friendship.

I'm not sure if Amanda knew that I was stealing glances of her while she was in the pool. She knew I was working from the house, but I don't think she'd really cared if I was looking or not. Amanda was cute, with a pretty face and smile. Like Christy, she was of Italian descent, but she did have a fairly wide ass and a bit of a stomach. Her tits were good sized, but I never saw them uncovered. She was short, and could be a bit feisty, but she was doing a great job for Christy.

According to Christy, Amanda had never shot any porn, but she was cool with the whole industry. She wasn't nearly as smooth as Christy and Emily on the personal side with people, but she did great on the administrative end. She could really focus on things most people would find mundane. If Christy asked her to do something, Amanda got it done quickly, and correctly.

Emily, like Christy, was better at working with the actors and actresses on a personal level. Emily was a kind of cheerleader. Just like her mom. If a girl was nervous, reluctant, or bitchy, Emily could make them feel at ease, and she was always encouraging. At the same time, if the actress was well established already, Emily knew everyone associated with porn, therefore she always had something to talk about that would interest the model.

I rarely visited the wing during business hours. They had a job to do, and I didn't want to interfere. Also, they would do some photography in the wing, and I certainly didn't want to walk in on some naked girl getting her pictures taken for the first time. Actually, I would like to, but Christy wouldn't like that at all.

Lisa was always stopping by after work or on the weekends. On the weekends, she would even stay the night which was never a problem for me. Lisa had become my best friend outside of Christy. And because Christy was working so much, many times Lisa and I would just hang out. Lisa is inquisitive, and she reads a lot, so we had a lot in common. Plus, she's sexy and a great cook.

Lisa and Christy were more like sisters than friends. And since Lisa had been so involved in Emily's early years, Emily treated her as a second mom. The first thing Christy did when taking possession of the house was to give Lisa an extra key. She was always welcomed to come over and stay as long as she liked.

One reason Christy wanted this house was so she could entertain. With the spacious kitchen, expansive living room, and the pool and patio, the house was perfect for hosting a party. It wasn't until the end of July that we finally had a housewarming party. We invited friends, and a few business associates. We realized that most of the people we knew and associated with were in the porn industry. The problem was that there were quite a few people that Christy and Emily knew who were invited to attend, yet weren't involved in porn, and might be shocked to find out that we were. Like two sets of our neighbors, and Emily's friends.

I don't think Christy, Lisa, nor I were particularly worried about people finding exactly what we did here. Most people in the industry didn't really bring it up at parties if they knew non-industry people were in attendance. Nobody wanted to be responsible for outing someone to their parents or friends. It's not that they were ashamed of what they did for a living, but typically they wouldn't brag about it. Many times if someone discovered that their family member was shooting porn, it was because they were looking at porn themselves. Who's more guilty, the person making porn, or the person looking at porn?

The Saturday of the last weekend of July finally arrived. The invitation said from 5 to 9, which meant that we'd have to feed everyone. Christy hired a small catering company, and they set all the food up in the kitchen. The two girls working for the catering company did a wonderful job keeping everyone supplied with the food, utensils, and answering questions. This allowed Christy time to mingle with the guest. It worked out perfectly.

The party started out a bit rough, and for a very good reason. We never mentioned in the invitation that it was an adult party. Sure enough, the two sets of neighbors we invited brought their kids. Not only that, there were two other couples that brought their kids too. We didn't say that they couldn't. Here were several sets of suburbanites with their kids mixing with players in the industry.

Luckily for everyone, the parents with kids all left soon after they ate. Since we didn't have young kids ourselves, we had not one toy for a kid to play with. It was kind of embarrassing for us. Christy, Amanda, Emily, Lisa, and myself had thought of every detail, except for kids. And with kids around, everyone in the industry knew to keep their mouths shut. The whole incident turned out to be funny, and gave everyone a good laugh.

Based on other parties that we had attended, we knew better than to make this housewarming party a pool party too. If the party includes alcohol, swimsuits, and porn stars, it's almost guaranteed to get wild. And our neighbors and non-porn friends couldn't be part of that scene. It's almost like we have to live a double life. Not all the time, only at certain moments.

By 9 pm, the party had dwindled down to about 20 people. At most there were probably about 40 to 50 people total the entire evening. There was plenty of food and drink thank goodness. Most people who came ate, toured the house, chatted a bit, then left. The twenty or so remaining were all the people who just didn't want to go home. We were cool with it.

Everyone who stayed after 9, we knew pretty well. So far the party has been a success. The wing, or Delmarks offices, had been off-limits during the party except for the bathroom. Christy began to walk people through it once it was safe to do so. Around 9:30, we heard a loud splash. Emily, Karina, along with Emily's friends had jumped in the pool. They were wearing bikinis. There were a couple of young guys in the pool too.

Emily asked if she could have her friends use the pool after the party, and Christy was fine with it as long as nobody got too drunk or swam naked. Emily's friends all seem to be good people, and they all wanted to swim on a warm night.

Us older adults just sat around on the pool furniture with drinks in hand, watching the younger people in the pool horsing around and having fun. Me, along with every guy there, was loving the view. Sure, they were wearing swimsuits, but the tit's were falling out of the tops. There was so much tit cleavage and ass cleavage on display. The people in the pool mostly were chilled, therefore it wasn't so loud we couldn't talk on the pool deck.

It was great sitting there relaxing with Christy and her friends, chatting about anything other than the porn business. It was dark, and the red pool lights were illuminating the pool, yet there was just enough ambient lighting that the pool patio was lit too. The low light was sufficient enough that I could see Emily look at her mom with a "can we'' expression on her face. Christy gave her a head nod, then all the sudden Emily removed her top and placed it on the pool deck. It's like Emily and Christy can read each other's minds.

Slowly, other pieces of swimsuits started appearing on the pool deck. About a half dozen people were in the pool at this point, using their arm on the pool deck to help stay afloat, or sitting on an underwater ledge in the shallow end. And they were all nursing a drink.

There were people sitting in lounge chairs that got up to enter the pool once they realized a suit wasn't necessary. Several men and women alike were shedding clothes, and slipping into the pool. I couldn't blame them. It was hot even at 10:30 at night. Christy and I remained on the recliners, still fully dressed.

I think everyone still at the party was comfortable with what was going on. Except possibly for some of Emily's friends, everyone remaining knew about Christy, and what she did for a living. At least that's what I thought.

There were a couple of exceptions. The first two were the two caters. They were only scheduled to work until 10, but they hung around anyways, refilling our drinks even after their scheduled time off. My guess is they had an idea of what was about to transpire, and wanted to hang out just to see what might happen. Again, both of them did a great job all night, so we were fine with them just hanging around. We tipped them big time.

The other exception was a younger couple who lived next door to Lisa. I hung out a few times with Nick in his garage when we were living with Lisa. He and his wife Jennifer are super nice. They're in their early 30's, yet they don't have any kids. They mostly kept to themselves at the party. They knew I worked IT, but they didn't know what Christy or even what Lisa did for a living. Knowing them like I do, I'm sure they were shocked at what was happening in the pool, but like Christy and I, they stayed on the pool deck sitting in chairs fully clothed. At least for a while.

Jennifer is very cute with her long auburn hair and toned body. Both she and Nick worked for energy companies located in L.A. I figured they were making a lot of money, but they just didn't live large. Plus, I think they liked Lisa's neighborhood. To my utter disbelief, the two of them took off their clothes, set them on a chair, grabbed their drinks, then walked to the pool. Both Christy and I couldn't believe it. I looked at Lisa, and she too was nodding her head back and forth, in disbelief.

The pool itself wasn't very big. There wasn't even a deep section. One could easily stand up throughout the entire pool. The girls would lean up over the edge of the pool, with the underside of their boobs on the concrete deck, and hold out their wine glasses while the two caters refilled their glasses. Needless to say, everyone by this time was getting pretty drunk. Luckily they didn't get loud and wake up the neighbors.

Jennifer and Nick, along with some other couples were holding on to each other in the water. I wonder how many guys were trying to fuck their wives or girlfriends underwater. That's not the easiest thing to do. Even Emily was standing against a guy in the pool. I knew he'd have a hard on if he's rubbing his cock on her sweet ass. After a bit, I saw Karina, and she was squishing her lips as her eyes were closed. I'm pretty sure I knew exactly what Wally was doing behind her. Of course his dick is so big that he could fuck a chick who's standing on the other side of the pool if he wanted to.

Yet those were the only two couples that looked to be fucking, and I'm not sure they even were. I was glad to know that the pool had a good filter system. Christy stood up and started chatting with the two girls who were catering the party. Christy offered to find them swimsuits if they like to take a break and go for a swim if they'd like, but they both declined.