Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work, Christy and I drove over in the Corvette to Lisa's. She greeted Christy and me with a hug, and we immediately went to her kitchen table to have a talk. Wouldn't you know it? I was totally correct when it came to what Lisa was concerned about.

She said she was pissed at Christy for going behind my back with Dustin and Cindy. She continued by saying that infidelity amongst a host of other issues had ended both of her marriages. Lisa made a point to Christy to mention how special I was, and that she loved me as much as she loved Christy.

I knew Lisa and I were tight, but it was nice to hear just the same. Christy was in complete agreement with Lisa, and mentioned to her that she and I were on the same page concerning her reentry into making porn, and the Dusty/Cindy affair. I completely sided with Christy.

It was great to hash things out. I couldn't ask for a better friend than Lisa. Plus I got to have sex with her occasionally. Who could ask for more?

We got up from the table, joined in a quasi group hug, then were packing up to leave to go to dinner. Right then the doorbell rang. Much to my surprise and delight, it was Nick and Jennifer, Lisa's neighbors. They were at the house warming party we threw last summer. To Lisa's, Christy's, and my amazement, the conservative couple took off their clothes and got in the pool. At the time, and even today, all three of us were stunned.

"We saw your car Christy, so we thought we'd stop by and say hi," Jennifer said smiling. "It's so great to see you and Brian again. How've you both been?"

"Fine," replied Christy. "We just stopped by to take Lisa out to dinner."

"Hey, you wouldn't mind if Nick and I joined you guys would you? We just got off work, and we're starving."

"Sure, I guess," stated Christy while staring at Lisa and me, looking a bit perplexed.

"Can't wait. Nick and I can meet you at the restaurant in a bit. I need to go home and change clothes."

"Fine," said Christy. "Meet us at the one off Rosecrans, at Pioneer."

"Oh, we've been to that one. It's good. We'll see you shortly." With that they said goodbye and headed back across the street.

As soon as Lisa, Christy, and I got into Lisa's car to head over, we immediately started talking about Jennifer and Nick.

"I think I've said hi to them maybe a half dozen times since the pool party, but we've never brought it up," exclaimed Lisa.

"They just don't seem like the type to get into a pool with a bunch of strangers without clothes," replied Christy. "Besides that one couple fucking on the recliner, those two may have been one of the biggest surprises from the party," she continued.

"Do they have any idea what we do Lisa? I know I've never told them. I guess we'll have to watch what we say at dinner. This should be fun," Christy said sarcastically.

"It's ok Christy. Calm down," Lisa exclaimed with a smile on her face. "No, I have not told them. They don't even know exactly where I work. It's no big deal. They're cool. Let them find out. Who knows, this might be a fun night."

Lisa continued by saying, "Gee Christy, all they have to do is an internet search. Maybe they already have. Once you do that movie for RNT, it won't take much searching on the net to find you."

Lisa was right. Once Christy makes that movie, she'll definitely lose her anonymity. Even though she uses the name Tiffany Lauden, thanks to the net, it's easy to cross reference names.

If Christy was nervous or worried, she never showed it. I'm curious to hear if they ask Christy what she does for a living, and if she's going to say she's a consultant, the owner of Delmark, or an adult actress? I guess it depends on how many margaritas she has in her. If she says adult actress, that's going to make for an interesting situation.

I know Nick is in his upper thirties, and I assume Jennifer is around the same age. They both work for energy companies in L.A., and I'm pretty sure they make really good money. Yet they just don't advertise it. I'm not sure why they don't have kids. The subject never came up the few times Nick and I hung out together in his garage. Being their neighbor, Lisa is much closer to both of them. It was because of her that they were invited to the housewarming party in the first place.

They'd be considered your typical D.I.N.K.'s couple, but both of them are very nice and pleasant. Before the party, I would definitely think of them as introverts, but after removing their clothes to swim, I was a bit confused, and so were Christy and Lisa. We would never have expected them to do that kind of thing. Nick is a native of L.A., and I'm not even sure where Jennifer grew up.

Both of them would be thought of maybe as plain looking. Jennifer is attractive with her fairly short curly hair and white skin. She smiles a lot, and her body looks fine with

clothes, and even better without them. It was a nice surprise. Nick is close to 6' with a medium build. He's not fat, but he certainly doesn't work out.

Christy, Lisa, and I had just ordered drinks when Nick and Jennifer arrived.. They seemed to be excited to eat dinner with us. And I soon found out why. They were both ecstatic about what they saw at the party.

While all of us were talking, and eating chips and salsa, a door was opened when I said the last time that I saw the two of them was at the party. They both instantly smiled when I mentioned the party.

"I can't believe we got into the pool," said Jennifer. "Nick talked me into it. It did look like fun, plus it was warm outside. By the way, what about that couple who were having sex? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was so...."

"Hot?" Christy exclaimed, finishing Jennifer's thoughts.

Jennifer's smile even got bigger when Christy responded. She continued smiling while recounting what she saw and did at the party. I, along with Nick, was enjoying listening to Jennifer recount the night's events. She, being more outspoken between the two, continued with her questions.

"Who was the younger girl who was hanging out with your daughter? She looked like a wild child. I think she was having sex in the pool with that really good looking guy."

After a little thought, Lisa spoke up and said "Oh, you probably mean Karina and Wally. Yeah, I saw them too. You're right, she's definitely wild. And he is so good looking. Plus he's a really nice guy."

"How do you know all these people?" Jennifer asked while looking at all three of us. She ran her eyes back and forth between Lisa, Christy, and me, waiting for an answer.

Right then the server came with our dinner. We took a brief break from our conversation with Nick and Jennifer while we each took our first bites of food.

Lisa mentioned how delicious her dinner tasted when Jennifer asked again how we knew everyone at the party.

"Mostly from work, I guess," said Christy.

"Where do you work?" asked Jennifer.

Jennifer and Nick both had a look of curiosity on their faces as Christy, Lisa, and I began to laugh. I could tell by Christy's demeanor that she was probably going to tell them the truth, when all of the sudden, Lisa chimed in.

"Christy owns a company called Delmark, and Brian works for her. It's a talent agency, plus she also does some part time acting in her spare time."

Oh shit I thought. Christy's eyes got really big when looking directly at Lisa. Lisa was on her way to rat Christy out. Lisa again was about to say something when Jennifer, totally innocent like, asked Christy if she had ever acted in something that she'd be familiar with.

Now Nick and Jennifer looked really puzzled when the three of us started laughing uproariously. Christy stopped laughing long enough to tell Jennifer and Nick she probably didn't think so, but that she had recently done a little acting, and had a big part coming up in a movie that was soon to be made.

"That's so exciting!" quipped Jennifer. "What's the name of the movie?"

Again, we were all still laughing.

"Go ahead Christy, tell them the name of the movie," a laughing Lisa said.

"I don't think there's a title for it yet, Lisa. You know a lot of times the actors don't even know the name of the movie until it comes out,".

"Really?" said Nick. "That seems kind of weird." Christy knew she had been caught in a lie.

At this point, neither Jennifer or Nick had a clue as to what was so funny, or the type of movie we were referring to was a porno.

"What's it about?" Jennifer, always inquisitive, wanted to know.

"That's a great question?" Christy said while pressing her lips, trying to quell her laughing.

"Christy, will you have to do anything physical for the movie?" Lisa wanted to know.

Christy gave Lisa that "you bitch" kind of look. It was so funny because Jennifer and Nick couldn't figure it out.

"Not EXACTLY Lisa. Nothing like all the physical things you used to perform when you were an actress." exclaimed Christy.

Oh crap. Lisa and Christy are going at it now.

"You were an actress Lisa?" asked Jennifer. "That is so exciting. I had no idea. You never told me that. Were you ever on a TV show or in a movie?"

Now both Lisa and Christy were looking at each other like they were both about ready to go at it. I should have kept my mouth shut, but I couldn't help it when I said, "Tell Nick and Jennifer about the movies both of you were in together. I know they'd love to hear about it."

While Nick and Jennifer were both smiling, waiting for an answer, Lisa and Christy turned their angry looks on me. The margaritas were having an effect.

"That was SO long ago Brian, they don't want to hear about that," said Lisa.

"Yeah we do. Tell us," demanded Jennifer.

"Sure they do Lisa," I said.

"Alright. You're an asshole by the way Brian. I love you, but you are such an ass at times," said Lisa.

Lisa started to speak quietly, forcing Jennifer and Nick to lean over the table so they could hear her.

"So when Christy and I were younger, and I mean much younger, we came out to L.A. to become actresses. And sure enough, we did. Just not conventional actresses if you know what I mean?

Lisa was waiting for Jennifer and Nick to catch on to the sarcasm, which they didn't appear they were necessarily catching. Seeing their puzzled looks, Christy finally said "Lisa and I started acting in adult movies. We both quit after several years, but I just started acting again a few months ago."

There was complete silence on Nick and Jennifer's part. They were like deer caught in headlights. Both of them remained speechless for what seemed to be minutes. Their smiles had turned to a look of shock.

Christy continued by saying "some of the people who were at the party are actors too. My company Delmark represents them. My main job is acting as an agent for them, helping them find work acting. Right now I'm just doing some acting for fun."

Jennifer's and Nick's brains were still trying to comprehend what they had just been told.

"Can you believe it?" said Lisa. "Here she is, 51 years old, and she's getting back into acting. She's been so successful building Delmark, but she's acting for the fun of it. I don't get it. Who in the hell acts for the fun of it? I know you're beautiful, but......"

No more than two hours ago, Lisa, Christy, and I had a sit down talking about this very thing. I guess Lisa was still a bit upset.

"Are you acting in porn movies Christy?" asked Jennifer.

Christy just nodded her head.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Jennifer. "That explains so much."

"Explains what?" asked Christy.

"All those naked people in the pool. The fact that they're porn stars." Jennifer looked proud of herself, like she had just solved a lingering mystery.

"You two aren't porn stars, yet you both got in the pool without your clothes. And you liked it. I know you had fun. At least I don't think you're porn stars." Christy said sharply.

"Absolutely not!" exclaimed Jennifer.

The laughter at the table kind of fizzled out, except for Nick. I didn't know what was so funny to him at the time.

"You don't have a problem with porn actors do you Jennifer?" asked Christy.

"No, no, of course not. I just never would have imagined that both you and Lisa were porn stars. We've known Lisa for years, and we had no idea. We thought she worked in marketing. But now that I think of it, I don't even know what company she works for." Jennifer sat quietly waiting for Lisa to respond.

"I work for Insag marketing. We do marketing mainly for the adult movie industry. I'm out of the business, but still in the business, if you know what I mean?"

"This is just so weird," said Nick. "We had no idea about any of this. Brian, I can't believe you never told me."

There was definitely an odd mood around the table. I wasn't sure exactly how to read what Jennifer and Nick were thinking. Yet Christy took the bull by the horns.

"You two don't have a problem with it?" asked Christy. She was looking directly at Jennifer when asking the question.

Jennifer, sensing that she might have offended Christy, immediately said, "Oh no! Of course not. It's fine. It's just not what I had expected. I thought you and Brian were consultants or something. I never would have dreamed that you and Lisa were actresses. Especially in porn. It's not that you're not pretty. You're beautiful. I just never knew it."

This whole time, Lisa, Nick, and I were eating our food. Christy and Jennifer were having some kind of Mexican standoff with the way they were looking at each other. Christy wanted to make sure Jennifer wasn't going to unfairly judge her and Lisa, or any other porn people. Often people demean porn and the actors even though they themselves watch porn.

After a few seconds of a stare down between Christy and Jennifer, Jennifer strangely asked, "Does it ever hurt?" I wasn't even sure what she meant by the question, but Christy knew exactly. As a matter of fact, she didn't even answer it. Christy and Lisa have told me several times over the years that once people find out you're in the porn business, they start asking questions, and some of the most strange one's at that.

I think Christy wanted to set Jennifer straight even though she wasn't disrespectful in the slightest. And Christy knew that. Christy started filling both Jennifer and Nick in all details about porn. How much they get paid, diseases, testing, and where they get the actors. All the standard information everyone wants to know. But Christy also told them how much fun it is to act in a porn movie, how much she loved the business side of it, and all the great people she's met along the way.

Christy enlightened them throughout the rest of dinner. I've heard Christy give this little speech before, but this was the first time I had heard her give it since she started acting again. Maybe because she began acting again after so many years, she seemed to have more passion about the business. I was proud of her for it.

To Jennifer and Nick's credit, they never brought up the negative connotations that are linked to the porn business. When people do bring up the things that are wrong in porn, Christy will just nod her head. She won't get into a debate about it. For the entire time I've known her, she mostly always speaks highly of the business.

After Christy was done giving them the scoop, she really got their attention when she asked the both of them if they like to watch porn.

For most people this can be a real embarrassing question. And most people probably lie about it, but to Nick and Jennifer's credit, they both nodded their heads, and Jennifer said they had a long time ago when they were dating.

"Well then, you should start watching it again," Christy said smiling. "Who knows, you might even catch my next movie?"

That line got my attention. It's weird to think that someone I'm friends with could be watching my future wife fucking on their TV set or computer.

"If you'd like, both of you can stop over at Lisa's after we're done here, and we can watch some of our old videos?" asked Christy.

Lisa I don't think really wanted to do a movie night with Jennifer and Nick, but before she could say anything, both Nick and Jennifer excitedly said yes.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Usually when Christy or Lisa shows one of their porn movies to someone, it generally leads to some kind of action in the living room. At least that's been my experience.

Watching porn makes people excited, and when the actors are right there in the room, it definitely adds a twist to the whole situation. Yet tonight was a bit different.

We sat around Lisa's living room with drinks in hand, watching the old videos. I knew Lisa was embarrassed at first because after all these were her neighbors. But after hearing Jennifer say "Oh my God!," and Nick saying "Holy shit!" about a thousand times, the evening finally came to an end.

Jennifer and Nick are so polite, and were so thankful for letting them watch the movies. They were complimentary on Lisa's and Christy's looks when they were younger, and how much they both seemed to enjoy acting. I was hoping to maybe see Jennifer act on her excitement that evening, but she never did. I'm sure the videos were making her horny, but nothing sexually happened. Soon they were both headed home back across the street.

Since Christy had moved back to L.AI think Lisa has come to terms with her own porn acting from the past. There's a part of Lisa who'd like to disassociate herself with her former porn life because she blames it in part for her failed relationships. But everyone who's seen her act is so complimentary of her. They really enjoy her. And now because of Christy's and her love for the porn business, Lisa has realized that porn has been, and can be, a lot of fun. Not only to watch, but also to make. I'd be shocked if Lisa ever got in front of the camera again, but then again, maybe not.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lisa, Christy, and Emily finally settled on a venue and a date. I wasn't even consulted. It's fine with me. Just tell me where to stand. Of course I was going to have to provide a list of people I wanted to invite, but it was a small list. Only my Mom, my siblings, and their kids. Also a few friends I had made during my time in Colorado. Now if any of these people would actually show up, that's another story. Since the wedding was going to be in L.A,, I didn't really expect anyone to make it.

In the meantime, Christy was working hard at Delmark, and constantly thinking about shooting for RNT. I think she was a bit nervous. But she calmed her nerves by working out and watching what she ate. She wanted to be in the best shape possible.

I didn't go with Christy when she left the house early in the afternoon to start shooting for RNT. She left with a bag packed with some clothes and personal items. She returned home later that evening tired, but excited. I soon found out why.

"Brian, it was so much fun." Christy explained.. "I mean the sex was a blast, but so was everyone else. I can't wait for you to meet everyone and to see what we shot. Everything was state of the art. Plus I think I did a great job. At least Dustin and Cindy seemed to think so. Also, I got to meet Susan Shankly for the first time. She's a legend, and so nice. She was in the porn business long before I was first in it. She still looks amazing, and has a great body. I wasn't in a scene with her, but I watched her fuck this guy. She's still got it. Susan's great. Maybe someday she and I will get to do something together. I'll have to mention it to Brad."

That last statement told me that Christy wasn't planning to stop acting anytime soon.

Christy continued to fill me in on all the details. She was scheduled to go back to the same house to film another scene. I could tell she was excited about what took place today, but also about shooting in the next few days. In my mind, I was wondering if she was tired, or even if her pussy was sore from the day's activities.