Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When telling me about a porn shoot, Christy never says something like "he pounded my pussy for hours, " or "I nearly choked to death sucking his cock." I'm not saying it doesn't happen, because it does. I've seen her videos, Even her recent shoots with Danny were very physical. Let's just say he pounded the fuck out of her on both shoots. And I'm sure the one today with RNT wasn't any different. The porn viewer likes to see people going hard at it, and especially the women. And I know first hand Christy can do it. Christy doesn't typically talk about the intimate details of what took place. The video's say it all.

I guess it's no different than when a lawyer talks about a case. He or she might say I went to court today, but they really don't get into the intricacies of the case. Fucking some guy on video isn't really any different. They all have a job to do I guess.

Christy has only fucked two other guys when I wasn't there in person. Once with Dustin and Cindy, and once with Danny while shooting a scene. Today would make number three, and two days from now could make number four or five, and who knows, maybe six, seven, and eight. It doesn't take long in the porn business before a guy or a girl has fucked a lot of people. Christy never told me what she wasn't willing to do on video sexually speaking. I assumed it'd be like her younger years where there wasn't apparently anything off limits. Knowing her like I do, if it feels safe and sexy, she'd probably do it.

Going to sleep with her in the evening after she put in a day's work fucking is a bit surreal. Would she want to have sex the same evening? Would I want to have sex with her? Even after a couple of years together, and her having sex with other men whether for fun or pay, she's still so incredibly sexy to me. She's such a unique and powerful woman. She can be soft and gentle, but hardcore in an instant. Despite her career choice, I wanted to marry her more with each passing day.

"Will you Brian?"

"Will I what?" as we were getting into bed.

Christy just smiled, and I knew what she wanted. I never thought once about what she may have experienced earlier in the day. Maybe she took a royal pounding, or maybe she just ate pussy? She never told me what happened on set today. She wanted it to be a surprise. All I knew is she was horny right now, and that she wanted me and my cock. I wasn't going to disappoint her.

Maybe it was a small voice in my head telling me that I needed to be a better lover to her right now then anything she might have experienced earlier in the day. We fucked at a medium pace. I'd pull my dick out of her pussy and she'd lean up and suck her honey off my cock. I was very aroused, so it didn't take me long to finish. I came in her pussy. She looked very satisfied and content. While drifting off to sleep, I wondered if she may have had an easy day sexually speaking, hence why she was able to take my cock later in the evening. But I'd soon find out in the coming weeks that she in fact had a very rough day fucking. And it just wasn't her pussy and mouth that had to be sore. I knew it already, but the shoot today and the awesome fuck tonight just confirmed that Christy is a total sex addict. She just loves to fuck.

The next morning Christy woke up like nothing had happened the day before. She went to work at Delmark as usual, and in two more days she was again on the set with RNT, doing who knows what. The evening after the second shoot for RNT, Christy told me how great Dustin and Cindy, plus their crew were to work with. She was excited when she said there was a rewrite, and that she did get to work with Susan Shankly. She pulled up Susan on the internet. We went to a porn site, and oh my goodness. Susan Shankly it turns out has made a million videos. I looked her up on Wiki, and she has appeared in over 250 movies from what I can tell. She has been fucking since the early eighties. I looked at her recent pictures, and she's still a very attractive woman. There's definitely been some plastic surgery, but she's held up great. Christy told me she was a delight to work with, which either means she's nice, has a great pussy, or both.

While getting ready for bed that night, Christy said she wanted to show me something. I waited for her to reach into her purse and show me the two checks she had received from RNT. Holy shit!. It was a lot of money, especially for what she had to do for it. Fucking is fun for Christy, so I don't think she looks at it as work necessarily. Christy was already making a lot of money at Delmark. Plus she was paying me and Emily a great salary too. Yet the money she made acting wasn't anything to laugh at. I can see why people get into the business. Especially women. Depending on what they're willing to do, and how big of a name they are, they can make a ton of money.

Now if Christy, or Tiffany, was famous, or was a high demand actress, she'd make a great living even without Delmark. I'd very soon find out that she is willing to do just about anything sexually, which would garner her good money. But will Tiffany Lauden become a household porn name?

Because of her great looks, her acting chops, availability, enthusiasm, and her willingness to do anything sexually, stardom might actually happen. But shooting just a handful of videos wasn't going to do it. Like Susan Shankly, she was going have to have a lot more content. Was she willing to do it, and did I want her to do it?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////