Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 09

Story Info
Marriage, movies, and me.
8.4k words
4.1
8.4k
19

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think of this location?" Christy asked.

This was one of a thousand questions Christy was asking me concerning our future wedding. Most of the time I would nod my head yes without a whole lot of discussion. In the back of my mind I was thinking why don't we just go to Vegas and get married. But Christy had other ideas. Originally she wanted a small wedding here in L.A., but now it had morphed into something a lot bigger.

In my opinion, this wedding is something for Christy, Emily, and Lisa to work on. It's not that I don't care, but I'm not a detail person. So what if it's a chocolate or a vanilla cake. Christy and I had long talks about the wedding. At first she thought I was being dismissive, but once I explained to her my thoughts, she was a lot more understanding about my position. Yet even while planning a wedding, there was a whole lot more going on.

Christy and I went ring shopping. Not surprisingly, she picked it out without any input from me.. She knows what she wants, and she is very much the dominant one in our relationship. Yet before we get married, I wanted to take her to Chicago to meet my Mom, and the rest of my family. I talk to my mom often, yet not so much to my brother and sister. We all have our own lives. They both have kids and are very much settled.

We arranged to go to Chicago in July. I was a bit nervous. I knew everyone in my family would love Christy and Emily, but I wasn't sure how to handle Christy and mine's career choice if it were to come up, which I thought there may be a possibility. I talked to Christy about it a lot. We could lie about it, but a little internet searching and it wouldn't take someone long to find out that Christy owned Delmark, and what exactly Delmark does. Also, I was now working for Delmark, and my name was associated with the company too.

The three of us decided to play down our work lives while visiting Chicago. It worked out wonderfully. No one in my family was any wiser. My brother, sister, and their spouses were stunned by Emily and Christy's beauty, but they never once put two and two together. We stayed in a hotel, so during our trip we mainly chit chatted, and went out to dinner. It was a special time reconnecting with my siblings, their spouses, and their kids. Because I had lived in Denver for so long, we weren't nearly as close as we probably should be.

My mom is getting up there in years, but still lives on her own. I know she was impressed with Christy and Emily, and she was very happy to see me too. I told her that we'd get her to L.A. for the wedding next year. That made her very happy. My Mom is a very independent person, and I'm very much like her in so many ways. We stayed in Chicago for a week. I'm proud that my family seemed to accept Christy and Emily, but I do wonder if they ever found out exactly what we were up to in L.A., if they would have a change of heart.

We were staying at a nice hotel, and because it was hot, we invited everyone to the hotel to go swimming. Luckily both Christy and Emily brought very conservative swimsuits. Yet as conservative as Christy's suit was, you could still tell she had a nice set of boobs. I wonder if anyone in my family noticed?

Of course, staying with Emily and Christy in a hotel room, something was bound to happen. Christy and I shared a bed, and Emily had her own. On our second night in Chicago, I received a blowjob from Christy and Emily, and I eventually had sex with both of them that night. It was a fun time for all of us in Chicago.

The flight back to L.A. was even eventful. Christy and I sat next to each other, while Emily sat in a seat across the aisle from us. Next to her seat sat a very pretty woman. Emily talked to her throughout the flight. Emily kept looking at Christy and me, smiling like she was up to something. It turns out that Emily had traded information with the young woman, and that she might call Emily within the next few days while visiting L.A.

So Christy had made her big return to acting. Actually, it was a small scene, and one of many that were probably shot that same day throughout the U.S. But Christy enjoyed it. Kind of surprisingly, it didn't bother me watching her get it on with another guy, and even a young one at that. A week after shooting the scene, she got a call from the director asking her to take part in another shoot. A kind of "part II" to the first scene.

During that time, Christy received a copy of the final edit of the first shoot. It was good. The production wasn't 100%, but it was good enough. Christy looked wonderful. Her makeup, hair, and clothes were perfect. And so was her acting. Even though the lines were improvised, the whole "aunt/nephew" dialog was pretty convincing. Brad and Danny made Christy look and appear special. Christy really appreciated their efforts. Because of the care they took in making her look good, she willingly agreed to a second shoot.

Yet this time I didn't accompany her to the hotel where they were shooting the scene. It was the same crew, so I was comfortable with Christy going by herself. Christy was a bit coy when I asked her about the shoot. She said she wanted to surprise me when she received the edited copy. Sure enough, about a week later she pulled it up on the computer.

Again she was playing the "aunt" character, and it was more or less the same scenario as the first one, except that she was more forceful in her acting, and in her fucking. Just watching her fuck on a computer got me so hard. In the first shoot, especially compared to the second shoot, you could see some nervousness in Christy. Definitely not this time.

Even though she was happy with her performance, she said this was the last time she was going to work with Brad and Danny. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy herself, she just wanted to do something different. Maybe work with a different director.

The wedding plans continued along even though there was no date. And there was no date because there was no location yet. Christy is usually right on top of things, and gets things done in a hurry, but the wedding plans were taking longer than expected. I wouldn't be surprised if I was told we were going to Vegas to get married just to avoid all the headaches of planning a large wedding..

Since she had a lot of work to do at Delmark, Christy wasn't exactly looking for work in front of the camera. She was just going to see what would come her way, and participate in something if it interested her. Yet after the first two shoots, it wasn't long before word got out, and she started receiving calls about doing more shoots.

Two nights after we returned from Chicago, she got a call from Dustin and Cindy. They were the couple Christy had sex with at their house, and without my "permission." The whole thing had really upset her, but I had totally gotten over it. Their company, RNT, shot a lot of porn, and they used Delmark girls. This kind of put Christy in a tough spot. She didn't think she could really say no to their offer because they hired so many Delmark clients.

It's not like their offer was bad to begin with. The problem for Christy is that she'd have to work directly for them, and who knows what that may lead to. I don't think she was wanting to have sex with them in any capacity after what happened last time. Yet none of what went down was their fault per se.. It wasn't a power play on their part at all. They just thought she was hot and wanted to have sex with her. I think in the back of her mind she thinks she cheated on me with them, and therefore she wanted to distance herself from them. Yet I knew it was no one's fault. I didn't feel hurt in any way by the so-called "affair."

Working with Cindy and Dustin was going to put Christy on an entirely new level in the porn business. The two scenes she shot with Danny and Brad were small- time compared to working with Cindy and Dustin. Their movies, and the actors who star in them get nominated for awards. If all went well, or bad depending on how one looked at it, Christy could find herself becoming a famous porn star very quickly. Did she want to be "famous?" Would her new notoriety hurt Delmark in any way? Or could it actually help Delmark?

Dustin and Cindy didn't want to pressure Christy, but they said there might be a perfect part for her in a production that was going to shoot a month from now. Once hearing the details, Christy was excited about it. She wanted to work with the other actors who were already casted, and she told them that she'd get back to them later in the week once she decided if she was going to do it or not.

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell her exactly what to do. There might be other parts for her in the future with RNT if she didn't accept this one, but then again maybe not. One reason she was excited about the offer was because all of RNT's productions were top-notch. Not that Danny and Brad didn't try, but her two scenes were shot in a hotel with limited means. This was a big decision for Christy. Working with RNT was more than getting your toes wet.

Meanwhile, while she was working on wedding/making porn plans, Emily received a call from the girl she met on the flight back from Chicago. It turns out her name is Allison, and she's from Chicago. She was on the flight to visit so she could visit a friend who lives in L.A. Emily told her exactly what she did for a living, and asked Allison if she had any interest in the adult business.

Emily told her to look at the Delmark website, and to give her a call if she had any questions. It turns out that Allison not only looked at the website, but also filled out the preliminary information on the site. Because she was in L.A. for a short time, Emily wanted to meet with her before she flew back home to Chicago.

It was around noon when Emily, Allison, and her friend Liz introduced themselves to me while I was doing a light cleaning in the pool area. Both Allison and Liz were hot. They were dressed to impress too. Both of them were in their early twenties. Of course I remembered Allison from the flight.

Allison was wearing a blouse that showed some cleavage while wearing some very short shorts. Liz was wearing shorts too, but not nearly as revealing as Allison's. She too had a bit of cleavage, and both were heavy on the makeup. After a brief introduction, Emily took them both to the office so they could get started with the interview.

Unfortunately, a lot of women flake out after filling out the preliminary information on the Delmark website. It's understandable. It's a big decision to show the world your ability to fuck and to get guys off on camera, whether in a movie or camming. Hence, girls aren't usually brought to the Delmark office unless they've truly committed to becoming an actress. That's why being able to work the phone after the preliminary forms are filled out is so important. It's at that point a girl will actually decide to do it or not.

Emily, Amanda, and especially Christy are excellent at getting girls to commit via the phone. By the time they make it to the Delmark offices, or finalize the contracts, they're already "all in." Yet sometimes they do back out at the last minute. We don't like it, but it's a free country, and if they don't think it's for them, that's ok.

Because of Allison's and LIz's demeanor, I presumed that Allison was really serious about it. But I was surprised to learn that both of them were thinking about becoming Delmark clients.

I didn't see them leave the wing to head home after their interview with Emily and Amanda. After they left, Emily texted me to come to the office.

When I walked into the wing, Emily and Amanda filled me in on what happened. Apparently, Emily was talking to Allison about Delmark, and what would be expected. Liz was listening in on the conversation, and at some point she decided that she'd like to be an actress and be represented by Delmark. It was a double score for Emily.

Emily directed me to her computer to show me some photos that she took of both Liz and Allison. They both looked beautiful. Yet what was more beautiful was seeing Emily so elated at signing not just one, but two girls to Delmark. All because of a flight from Chicago to L.A. For Emily, not only was she proud of herself, but she knew her Mom would be proud of her too.

"Alright Brian," Christy said. "I have to get an answer to Dustin and Cindy at RNT."

"Like I said earlier Christy, I can't make that decision for you. I could go either way with it. If you go to work for RNT, there could be some real consequences for you. Good and bad. I know Emily thinks it's ok, and of course Lisa is a no, but it comes down to you." I replied.

"Damn, I don't know Brian. Plus with the wedding and everything. I want to, but there's a voice inside my head saying this may not be the right time."

"Ok Christy, here's an idea. It's going to sound stupid, but flip a quarter. If it's heads, you tell them yes,if it's tails, you tell them no."

Christy looked at me like I was an idiot, then turned around and opened her purse. I couldn't believe it. She was making a major career and life decision relying on a flip of a coin. We were both laughing as she flipped the quarter. Afterwards, she picked up her phone and was suddenly waiting for someone to pick it up.

"Hello Cindy? This is Christy. I'm fine, thanks for asking. I want to let you know that I'm in. I want to do it. As a matter of fact, I can't wait."

This may sound strange, but I was happy for Christy because I know this decision made her so happy. I gave her a congratulatory hug. A hug to celebrate her decision to fuck a guy on video. In actuality, this was her chance to possibly fulfill a dream. A dream that she had never told me in so many words. A dream to be a famous porn actress. Oh boy! (By the way, I never actually saw the results of the coin toss)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There are a couple of great things about the porn business. Obviously there's some bad things too, but one of the great things for the actors and actresses is that they can make good money really quickly. And because of camming, striping, and video, there is a lot of work out there for someone who is willing to shed their clothes.

And the mission of Delmark is to make that happen. In the case of Allison and Liz, that's exactly what occurred. Allison was only in L.A. for the week, and she made the most of it. Three days after visiting with Emily, Allison shot her first scene with a producer friend of Christy's. Both Emily and Liz were there on set to watch her perform. Emily was very excited about Allison's performance. She invited Liz and Allison over to the house that evening to celebrate.

Luckily we found a delicious Chinese take-out place nearby, hence me, Christy, Emily, Lisa, Allison, and Liz sat around the living room eating, chatting about Allison and Liz's experiences from earlier today. Emily is so much like her Mom. She can make friends so easily, which she had done with Liz and Allison.

"I know I signed up," commented Liz with a smile. "But after watching Ally today, I'm not sure I could do it. It's a lot more real when seeing it in person than watching it on a computer."

"Oh come on Liz," said Allison. "Like I said earlier, it was fun. That was the best job I've ever had." Her comment made us all laugh.

"Seriously, " she continued. "It really was fun. I'm not going to lie. I was nervous at first, but everyone was so cool and nice. I think I was more embarrassed doing it in front of you and Emily than anything else."

"We said we'd go to the other room," interjected Emily. "You were a real pro, especially this being your first time."

"This was her first time in front of a camera!" exclaimed Liz. "This definitely wasn't her first time." We all caught the inside joke. I guess I'm stereotyping, but Liz and Allison, despite their age, had definitely been around the block.

We continued discussing everything that went down today with Liz, Allison, and Emily. Maybe it was because of the day's excitement that Christy and Lisa weren't saying much. Of course I knew that Christy had told Lisa about going to work for RNT. Their discussion may have still been lingering, hence why Lisa and Christy were so quiet during dinner.

Lisa of course is Christy's best friend. And Lisa wasn't excited about Christy getting in front of the camera again at this point in her life. And now that she was going to work for RNT, which could possibly bring a lot of exposure, I believe Lisa was even less enthusiastic about Christy working in front of the camera.

I wish I could say after dinner we all got naked and started fucking, but that wasn't the case. We all chatted for a while, but Lisa, Liz, and Allison were all gone by nine. Usually when Lisa leaves the house, she always gives Christy a hug and a kiss, but this time she left with a quick goodbye. I knew something was wrong.

"So what's up?" I asked Christy after Emily went to her room, leaving Christy and me alone in the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" replied Christy.

"You and Lisa had an argument, didn't you?"

Christy stood there for about five seconds just staring at me before her eyes began to well up with tears. I walked over and gave her a hug.

After she calmed down a bit, she said "Brian, she doesn't want me to work for Dustin and Cindy. Especially after what happened between me and them that night. Plus she doesn't like the idea of me shooting porn altogether. I'm not exactly sure what's her problem. I don't know why she seems to hate Cindy and Dustin so much. Plus, she's fine with anyone else fucking on film, so why not me?"

We made some more small talk before heading to bed. As I was getting ready to fall asleep, I had an epiphany. I turned to Christy to explain what I was thinking.

"Hey, I think I know what it is with Lisa."

"Oh, really? Go ahead," Christy replied..

"So hear me out. As you know, Lisa and I are really close. Don't take this wrong, but if I wasn't dating you, I'd be dating her." Christy smiled when I said that.

"Lisa and I usually talk about everything. But I got to thinking that she hasn't talked to me about you, Dustin, or Cindy. And she hasn't said anything to me about you acting again. You know what I think this whole thing with Lisa might be about?"

Christy laid next to me in bed silently, waiting for an answer.

"I wonder if she's afraid that by you shooting porn again, and especially with RNT, that it might screw up our relationship, which could possibly affect my relationship with her?"

Christy began to nod her head as I continued.

"You have to remember, Lisa's had several failed relationships. And I'm sure her porn career had some part to play in it. And I know that infidelity definitely played a part too. I bet she's afraid that what you're doing might break us apart."

Right then Christy gave me a smile, then a kiss. I could see the stress right at that moment drain out of her face.

"Oh my God Brian, you're right." she said. "But what I don't get is she knows we're getting married. She has to know that you love me, and that I love you."

"You're right," I replied. "But maybe she needs to hear it from the both of us? That we're both cool with your decision about you getting back in front of the camera, and that there are no hard feelings about your interlude with Dustin and Cindy."

"You do realize that you're not only marrying me, but you're also marrying Lisa and Emily to a certain extent?" I didn't even answer. I was all for it.

We both fell asleep knowing that tomorrow we were going to have a sit-down conversation with Lisa.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////