Dating an Older Man Pt. 04

Story Info
My relationship with the much older James.
999 words
4.16
10.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone! In case you are starting with this chapter(not sure why you would start here, but ok): this is a continuation of my experiences dating James, an older, black man. I was 23 and he was 52. I was still in college at the time, and working in a department store. And, for the sake of not having to address it later, I was (and still am) 5'8", between about 125-130lbs, long, straight brown hair, green eyes, and a very light complexion.

James was about 6'4", with dark skin, light brown eyes, and a very well-built, 250ish pound frame...he was a former college football player, but I have totally forgotten where or what position he said he played.

These are actual events/things we did, but i have changed a few minor things. This is all coming from memory, so I apologize if this seems a bit disjointed. thanks for reading...hope you enjoy! -Suzy :)

—————

Since our date, James and I had begun talking daily, and he asked me out again. I was happy he did, because he seemed like a great guy and I really wanted to go out with him again. I'm not gonna lie, the sex had a lot to do with it! This time it was on a Friday night...I didn't have any classes that day, and I wasn't scheduled for work, so I had all day to prepare for him. I went and got my nails done and I got a wax...it hurt, but I wanted to look my best for this very deserving man!

He was taking me to another nice restaurant in D.C., and "strongly suggested" I wear another little dress. It was the day before St Patrick's Day, and being a good Irish girl, I chose an emerald-green satin cocktail dress. It was very form-fitting and hit just above mid-thigh. I coupled it with a pair of 4 1/2" glittery-gold pumps that fit the whole theme. I was going to wear black stockings again, seeing as how they were such a hit on our first date, but the black just didn't go well with those heels. I never liked going bare-legged, especially in winter, so I decided on a very sheer pair of nude thigh highs. They were intended for summer wear, but they really completed the look, so I went with them. And, luckily, they reached the very top of my thighs, just under my butt, so they were somewhat discreet under this kinda short dress.

My roommate, Sarah, was also going out, so we helped each another with our makeup and outfits. She was going to a closer bar with her boyfriend and was going to be spending the night as his place, leaving our apartment to me and James. As she was leaving, James was arriving to pick me up for our date. They said their hellos and as he was walking in, she pointed to him behind his back and mouthed the words "oh my god!" and then turned and left, biting her lower lip. James looked great. He was wearing a dark green suit that was well-tailored and showed just how in-shape he was. He took a step back and surveyed me from top to bottom and back up again and he licked his lips playfully...I wasn't wearing my heels yet, so he was really towering over me as he pulled me in to him...I felt so little next to him. This was the first time he had seen me without heels on, standing up, at least! I had to stand on my tip toes just to kiss him hello!

He sat on the sofa as I grabbed my coat, purse, and heels from my room. I came back into the living room and sat next to him to put on my shoes but these had ankle straps. Being the gentleman he is, James immediately offered to help me put them on...actually he insisted! He held my foot and calf and complimented my toes which were painted emerald green to match my little dress. He definitely liked my legs, especially in nylons. He slipped on each heel and fastened the ankle strap on each. He took his time and seemed to relish the process. When he was done, he looked at me and asked if I was all ready. I nodded and thanked him for helping me with my heels. We stood up and he kissed me again. This time when he pulled me into him, I could feel that he was aroused. I moaned softly into his mouth when I felt it, then he broke the kiss and told me that it was because my little outfit was driving him crazy and that he couldn't wait for dessert later. I know that sounded corny, but the way he said it wasn't corny at all. I was looking forward to fun later, too, especially since our first date was so amazing! I said that he would have to be a good boy at dinner, then he could have dessert.

"Oh, I'll be good alright" he grinned and said, "Realllly good!"

"You better be, mister! Now kiss me and take me out to dinner!" I playfully told him, slowly poking his chest.

As we walked out to his car, I could see he drove his little sports car again..the one from our first date. Playing mad, I said, "You drove this on purpose, didn't you?! You knew I would be in a little dress, you old perv!"

He just smiled as he opened my door and watched me carefully get in...delighting in watching my dress creep up my legs. Thankfully, the tops of my nylons stayed concealed (barely) under my dress!

He frowned at me playfully, wanting a peek higher up my legs. I returned his frown by sticking my tongue at him defiantly...he laughed, closed my door, got in his side and started to drive us to dinner...eyeing my legs whenever he got a chance...