Dating Ellen -- My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen put her legs down temporarily, and started to strip my clothes away. I scrambled to keep up with her, kicking off my shoes and socks. She helped me shed my shirt and then helped push down my pants and underwear at the same time. I kicked them aside. She grabbed hold of my cock, a shaft that lengthened and hardened by the second. After only a few strokes with her hands, she sat on the credenza again, and pulled her legs back up so they hooked on the edge again, and thrust her pelvis forward. I sank my cock into Ellen's body, and we began a rather energetic fuck that resulted in the credenza pounding against the wall and probably alerting our next-door neighbors what was happening since it was so loud. I didn't care. Ellen didn't care. I'd fix the wall later.

We made fabulous noises that I wished I'd recorded so we could have enjoyed the soundtrack later. Ellen was moaning and voicing her pleasure, even calling out 'harder and faster' instructions when she wasn't using 'dirty talk' to further excite me. I was telling her what she felt like, and replying with my own brand of erotic talk as we fucked. We were two animals ravishing one another in raw passion. Our kisses were epic.

I didn't think to time us; however, ten minutes would have been a long time. I exploded into Ellen's pussy, and she climaxed simultaneously, her shrieks of pleasure ending the pounding the credenza made against the wall. She clung to me and kept saying, 'I love you, I love you, I love you.' Still connected to each other, I picked her up and walked over to the sofa. We sank to the sofa and necked for a while, as my still swollen cock remained embedded deep inside her velvet nest.

"God, I love you," Ellen panted to me as she launched into another round of passionate kisses, some with her tongue deep inside my mouth dueling with my own.

"And, I love you. You are without doubt the sexiest, hottest, most beautiful, and smartest woman in the world. You are vivacious and well loved by everyone but I top the list in the feelings I have for you." I wasn't just blowing smoke at her. I truly believed every one of the statements and adjectives I'd used applied to her. Ellen had become my obsession. She was beautiful, creative, smart, and loveable.

Our going together had changed her. She'd blossomed and it showed. Her cheeks were rosier. Her smiles were wider. Her eyes were brighter. Her hair had more luster. Her strut was sexier and confident. Her dressing got sexier, too; at least to me. When we'd walk into a restaurant or club, everyone would turn to watch her. She bubbled with love and friendship.

I changed, too. I also was more confident and mature. I became more outgoing and gregarious. I readily spoke up at work, and seemed to work smarter and focus more knowing that I had her at home waiting for me. My boss told me that he couldn't believe that I was only twenty-one because I seemed so established and 'with it'. I developed a circle of friends at work, too, and even though I was the youngest guy on the design team, I kind of became the team leader.

* * * * *

The year moved on, through the many holidays and parties, and we had birthdays. I helped often at the club when I could.

I was ever mindful that Ellen wanted a child with me and that her biological clock was loudly ticking. I examined my own motives and desires, and came to the realization that I'd only achieve full adulthood when I had my own family. I started to pay a lot more attention to families with young children, and those situations warmed my heart.

I was even more aware that the love that Ellen and I had for each other only strengthened and endured more permanently as each month passed. Yes, we had a few moments, but they were few and far between. We both learned about make-up sex in the process. We were learning to live together.

I talked to my parents one day and mentioned buying a ring. My mother lit up like a Christmas tree. "Wait!" she said and actually ran out of the room. She returned a moment later with a small ring box.

"This was your great grandmother's engagement ring. Her husband-to-be --your great grandfather, as it turned out -- was quite well off, so the stones are bigger and better than many others from that era. I've been told that he was a bit of a show-off. Anyway, if you want to use this as 'the ring' you can. No pressure, but we'd all be proud."

I opened the box and there sat the perfect engagement ring. It was obviously antique in its setting -- a large clear diamond with two smaller stone on either side. A filigree pattern ran around the setting. The ring was perfect and worth far more than anything that I'd be able to afford, probably for decades to come.

My mom had continued talking about how easy re-sizing a ring is and then shifted to how much she loved Ellen and was so glad we were together. She wanted her as a daughter-in-law. Heck, my mom was only a few years older than Ellen. They'd already established a great friendship. I knew that mom really wanted to be a young grandmother, too. Heck, I wanted that for her.

I went and saw Jake the next day at his apartment. I was amazed that the place was fairly neat and not a trash heap full of empty beer cans and pizza boxes, as it had been the first couple of times that I'd seen it.

"Jake, I have a question to ask."

"The answer is yes," he said without hearing further. He was smiling.

"Yes?" I asked, realizing he'd answered an unasked question.

He chuckled, "You're going to ask me if you can marry my mother. The answer is yes. I think you becoming my stepdad is going to be so cool. Fuck, I'm two months older than you are." He laughed.

"Will you come to lunch at my parents' home on Sunday, Valentine's Day. That'll be the time I propose. I have a family ring to give her. I want to make it a family event, but she doesn't know about these plans."

Jake smiled and say, "Heck, yes. Is it all right if I bring Jenny?"

"Jenny?"

Jake got uncomfortable. "I'm trying to settle down, like you. Jenny means more to me than any girlfriend that I've ever had. I think I love her, but it may be too soon to tell. We spend a lot of time together, and she's the first girl that... well, we haven't fucked yet. I want to make a good impression and not be another grapy, handsy guy."

"Yes, bring Jenny, but don't tell her what will happen. Loose lips sink ships."

He didn't understand that reference and I let it slide.

Sunday, we all gathered at mom and dad's home. The Valentine's Day party at the club had been the night before. I'm sure Ellen knew something would happen, but not what. For that matter, we hadn't talked about 'family' for months other than obliquely. I wasn't sure that she'd say yes. If she didn't, I would be devastated.

Towards the end of our sit-down meal, I got the wine bottle and refilled everyone's glasses. While standing next to Ellen, I tapped on my glass with my spoon. "Thank you for all being here today to celebrate Valentine's Day. I am here with the woman that I hope to spend the rest of my days with -- the most beautiful, perfect, and adorable woman that I've ever known."

I knelt next to her and pulled out the ring box. "Thus, I want to propose marriage to you Ellen Thomas. I want to become engaged to you and then marry you as soon as we can, and I want my family with you. Will you marry me?"

Ellen shrieked, and suddenly we were down on the floor and she was on top of me kissing me and saying, "Yes, yes, yes." I knew that I'd done a good thing. Before we stood, and in front of everyone, I slipped the ring on her finger. Her eyes got impossibly large as she stared at the diamonds and then at me in disbelief. I explained about the ring's background between kisses. The rocks on the ring really looked big.

* * * * *

Ellen stopped her birth control a month after we became engaged. Almost simultaneously, we visited her mother in Arizona. She didn't talk to her much, but this was a life occasion and she wanted to see her for the first time in four years. I guess I passed the son-in-law test, because I never felt any friction from Denise Thomas. As we left Phoenix, Ellen speculated that it would be another four years before we saw her again. They weren't close the way we were with my parents and Jake.

We made good on a June wedding at, of all places, the country club. Ellen had privileges she could invoke in order to use the place without fees, and yet put on an extravaganza. We ended with about sixty people attending. Jake was my best man. My mom was Ellen's matron of honor. We did a non-sectarian service. Ellen and I were spiritual but not religious. We had fun at the reception, which for us was really just another party. We weren't anxious to leave. We'd lived together for over a year by then.

We went to Nassau for our honeymoon week. We didn't gamble, but we liked the atmosphere of the island and even the casinos. We circulated around everywhere -- snorkeled, swam, sailed, and made love many times each day -- even on the beach. We found a nude beach, and Ellen proved how much of an exhibitionist she could be by strutting around in the surf when we weren't tanning. We were well matched.

We'd been back a month from the honeymoon and were having Sunday dinner with everyone at mom and dad's home again. I hadn't even noticed that Ellen wasn't drinking.

Jake and Jenny were there, too. Jake had finally graduated from college a year later than expected. His grades the last year were almost straight A's. He'd cleaned up his act and stopped looking for the next party.

We couldn't help but notice how Jake and Jenny interacted with each other. They were madly in love and it was all they could do to keep their hands off each other. We both chuckled because we'd been in the same mood not too long before.

As the main meal ended, we were all sitting there having coffee, and somehow the focus turned to Ellen. I looked at her next to me and saw not only the beauty I always found there, but an angelic look I hadn't sensed before, almost as though a single ray from the sun was highlighting her.

Ellen said in a simple and calm voice, "I'm pregnant. I'm due next Valentine's Day."

After the pause that followed, everyone started talking at once. I turned and held my wife in my arms and kissed her. I told her that her news made me exceedingly happy and joyful.

My mother was doing a happy dance at her end of the table with Jenny as her partner. Jake had a wide grin as he looked at his mother. He was mumbling about having a sibling that he always wanted. My dad was watching it all unfold around him as he smiled. It was a happy day and a great announcement.

Jake and Jenny got engaged two months later. The family was going to grow again with her, and she was also a delight to have around. They planned a Valentine's Day wedding at the club, of course. Jake had many friends and so did Jenny. Their guest list looked more like 150 than what we had. We didn't care. I was going to be his best man, and Ellen her matron of honor -- if she wasn't in the hospital delivering our baby. The due date corresponded with the day of the wedding. -- Valentine's Day. This would be a contest to see who won out.

Ellen and I felt such love for each other. Occasionally, we confessed to each other, that we worried that we'd wake up and find that all the goodness around us was only a dream. Inevitably, one would pinch the other to prove that it wasn't. We were always grateful for discovering each other and never took the love that graced us for granted. We'd keep it alive with words and deeds, and soon a growing family.

Happy Valentine's Day

The End