All Comments on 'Dating Miranda'

by Biandrandy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Really???!!!

Scores 1/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Very well-written story. Interesting plot...

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 2 years ago

What a fresh wonderful story!!! Total new approach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A typically lousy attempt from a UK writer. I swear, they live in another stratosphere. Unfortunately I can only score a 1 since there's nothing beneath that.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

"And she's all mine." Plus anyone with the francs or dollars that wants to fuck her!

This story is so sad. He is clearly delusional. The part that got to me is that I once grew strong feelings for a woman... until I discovered that she also was a "working girl" and had no intentions of giving it up. A very high class version (she made twice what I made, income wise) and instead of fucking 10 guys a day, she was more like 3 or 4 a week! At $2-$3,000 each she was doing very nicely, thank you.

If she had offered to "retire" from her profession, I would have stayed with her. But she loved it! So, sadly, that was the end of us. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did i miss the tags or were there none?

Just skimmed. Blah story more a fetish to me.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the plot, the banter and the writing was good. I would have out this in romance though. The LV crowd are an uptight and bitter lot and have certain preconceived notions about women and wives in general and none of those notions are good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn the difference between to, too and two. Then use those differences in your writing. Though for cucks and whores like in this one? I can see why you wouldn't bother.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent!

Well written, thought provoking, and interesting,

I've known prostitutes as friends, as well as porn actresses, and just wanton women. None are the same, every one is unique and different. But one trait seems to be fairly common: cynicism and mistrust. Mira had that in spades, that was accurate.

Acceptance of her being a prostitute takes a helluva lot. I don't think I could be that accepting, but for the right woman, I'd try. Your description of her as bony and A cups would have been a non starter for me, but for the right personality I could adapt.

I wonder how a writer could research more into this topic. Is there a group for former prostitutes on Reddit? Damn, now I'm going to have to look it up. Sex workers?

Thanks for writing and sharing. Very interesting and I'm going to have this on my mind all day.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

…”Loyal, loving wife” … perhaps you should get a dictionary and look those words up. Loving, loyal, violent prostitute? Give me a break!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Quite a interesting story. It was take a very different kind of man for this task. Personally not for me, but I'm sure there is one out there. Don't remember what the attraction was, but there had to be one.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

Good FUN story!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Title should be "The whore whisperer." Liked the sex parts, but could not buy the premise.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Once you get beyond it being preposterous, it wasn't as bad as most of what we've gotten as of late.

BiandrandyBiandrandyover 2 years agoAuthor

Regarding the anonymous comment: "Learn the difference between to, too and two."

Generally I am very careful to get these right but if I've missed one I apologize. Please give me the context and I will correct it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*2. Good writing but in the WRONG CATEGORY!!!!! The whole story was about a prostitute and her john/date. The next to the last paragraph mentioned being married to each other & her still plying the trade! NO LOVING WIFE FOUND IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Hmmm. I guess it's like being married to a sex therapist.

Was a good read. Thanks.

BiandrandyBiandrandyover 2 years agoAuthor

Well - getting no reply from Mr Anoyingmouse I have now checked all instances of 'to', 'too' and 'two' in this story. They are all correct.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I hope Miranda's former husband found a woman who truly loves him.

As for these MC and Miranda, they deserved each other hope MC won't get STD.

So so story didn't like it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odiouser doesn't know the meaning of the word "nice". He's a cuck. I see the author considers comments by anonymous annoying. I guess they are, especially since most don't have anything good to say about this garbage. 1*

BiandrandyBiandrandyover 2 years agoAuthor

I do not imagine that comments by 'Anonymous' are from just one person and in general I welcome all feedback. My irritation was with the one reader who criticised my grammar then failed to provide details when asked. That meant that I had to review every sentence only to find that there was no error. That's annoying.

BiandrandyBiandrandyover 2 years agoAuthor

Regarding: "I hope Miranda's former husband found a woman who truly loves him."

Miranda had never married before she met our hero.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Still violent, and still a whore. What a wonderful wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiandrandy@Biandrandy
For the avoidance of confusion all my stories are fiction. There are some people, places and events that are based on my personal experience of course. But to answer a question posed by one reader, no - I don't expect anyone to believe it. Biandrandy, Horny bisexual male.