Dating Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now." She said. "I really do want you to give me a nice fuck before I go to work."

"Is that really important to you?"

"I think it might be important to you. You've got a very nice cock. It's a decent size, nice and thick but not to big to handle. Your cum tastes nice and you know how a pussy works. The next question is how you use that weapon. So, if you want to see me again you'd better do the business before I go to work."

"What if I said I didn't want to see you again?"

"Well think carefully before you do 'cause I'll likely take it at face value."

She turned and strode to where her clothes were piled in an untidy heap by the door. I ran and picked her off the ground before she reached them and threw her on the bed. She landed on her back, arms and legs akimbo, laughing and whooping. I jumped on top of her and pinned her down. She was very squirmy but made no real attempt to escape. I kissed her soft lips tenderly.

I started to kiss my way down her body but she wasn't having it, she grabbed my hair with both hands and dragged me back up. I'd have to have a word with her about that.

"Don't eat me I need a fuck."

"I just wanted to make sure you were ready. That's all."

"Just kiss me -- you get me wet when you..."

I closed her mouth with mine. She really was a great kisser. As the kiss went on I settled between her thighs. My cock was hardening rapidly. She held the back of my neck with both hands. For such an aggressive woman her kisses were very gentle and tender. She squirmed a bit and my cock rubbed up against her cunt. I pushed a bit. She gave another shimmy to get my cock in the right place. I felt her wetness on the head of my cock. I withdrew slightly and pushed again. The tip of my cock slid between her lips. She started to hump and squirm until my cock was fully inside her. She arched her back, breaking the kiss.

"Yes!" She grabbed my arse, pulled me in tight and ground her pelvis against me. "God I love it! - Now lover-boy. Fuck me hard! And don't come until I pass out!"

I pushed my hands under her back and up over her shoulders. I pulled my cock almost all the way out and rammed it back in. I ground myself against her pubes. She opened her legs high and wide to give me maximum access and put her arms on the pillow above her head.

"More like that!"

I fucked her hard and steadily. All the way out to the tip, ram in, grind and repeat. I steadily increased the speed.

"Yes! Like that! Keep doing that!"

With the pace settled I just kept on ramming my cock into her. It was very horny. She was a very demanding woman but what she was demanding was exactly what I wanted to give her. I knew I could carry on for ages, holding my own orgasm on a tight rein. I worked hard for nearly fifteen minutes -- quite a work out. The sweat was dripping off me but she didn't seem to mind. She was thrashing her head around and giving little squeaks and yelps as I hammered her like a steam-engine.

Her cunt was very tight. It got plenty of exercise I suppose. I could feel her internal muscles rippling along my cock with every stroke. She felt wonderful. She was getting more animated and a few grunts were added to the yelps and squeaks.

"Yes! A bit faster now!"

I accelerated smoothly getting slowly but steadily faster. Her cunt was grabbing at my cock as I rammed in and out. It was getting a bit harder to hold on to my cum. She started to squirm again and I picked up the pace a bit more.

"Yes! Do it now! Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

I'd seen her come before with my tongue in her cunt but this was at a different level. With loud, guttural cries she thrashed about with my cock buried deep inside her. I held it in hard. Her cunt was squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing.

"Fill me! Fill me now!"

I let go and started to spurt inside her. I needed to pump but she was thrashing about so much I was almost thrown off. I pulled out just a couple of inches and rammed in again. I finished my orgasm that way -- short, stabbing thrusts. She wailed as her own orgasm subsided. I slowed down and finished with some slow, gentle, full length strokes while my cock calmed down. She lay limp as I finished fucking her -- I thought she was unconscious but as I pulled out and fell on my back beside her I heard her say: "Yep -- that was a good fuck!"

I lay panting beside her. It felt like I'd just done a decent five thousand meters. We lay side by side for ten minutes or so. Then she rolled towards me and draped an arm and leg across me. I could feel her juicy cunt on my thigh. She gently bit my ear. She whispered to me...

"Way to go champ! I knew you had it in you."

"That was quite a ride sweetheart."

"Yeah -- being eaten is nice and wanking is OK for stress relief but nothing can compare to a good fuck."

"So that was OK?"

"You fishing for complements lover-boy? OK -- that was one of the best fucks I've had in my life. God! -- and you call me a tart!"

I turned my head and we kissed again. A long slow kiss. Afterwards she said "Well you're definitely not a punter but are you going to be able to put up with them?"

"You don't cum when you're working?"

"Sometimes when a guy knows how to use his tongue -- and that's nice. But they never have the patience to do what you just did. Clit orgasms are easy, anyone with a bit of skill can do it. But cock orgasms take time and effort. And a lot of skill and patience. But they are so, so much more!"

I rubbed my cheek where she'd clouted it with her fist while she was thrashing.

"Did I hurt you babe?"

"I'll live. How often do you do that?"

"Last time I came like that was over five years ago. He was Hungarian -- a great bear of a man. But very gentle."

"What happened to him?"

"He found out how I earn my living. There's nothing more embarrassing than watching a man like that crying like a baby. I walked out and left him to it."

"Poor sod!"

"You'll be the same. You say it doesn't matter but eventually it'll start to get to you and You'll turn ugly and mean."

"Whoa! Slow down sweetheart. If you recall I live in England. I'm not asking you to marry me!"

"How often are you in Belgium?"

"Half a dozen times a year. I travel all over Europe."

"Buy me breakfast!"

We showered (again) and dressed. Over breakfast (she had fillet steak -- almost raw) we worked out the details. We met a dozen times over the next two years. In the UK and the low countries mostly. The sex was always mind-blowing. Once she came back almost naked with her clothes ripped to shreds and covered in spunk. "Ten man gang-bang." She explained. "They were very sweet really."

I took it all in my stride. Once she brought two guys to my hotel and fucked them on my bed while I worked. "Don't mind him. He's just my pimp." When they'd gone she strolled up and hung her cummy face over my shoulder. "That turn you on lover?"

Eventually I guess she decided she really could trust me. She persuaded me that I could work just as easily from Luxembourg, so I did.

Now we've been together ten years -- married for two. She's still just as violent -- I have the bruises to show for it. She's just as acerbic and aggressive as the day we met. She's still a prostitute, though she rarely walks the streets these days. She's still a long, skinny streak of bile and bone.

But underneath she's the sweetest, gentlest, loyal, loving wife that a man could ever wish for. And she's all mine.

Author's note:

Like all my stories this is fiction but many of the places, events and people in this particular story are based on my personal experience. I'm still searching for my Miranda.

12