Dating My Ex-BF's Mother and Sister

Story Info
Allison enjoys life with her ex-BF's mom Kate and sis Emily.
3k words
3.82
6.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third story, following after Nude Fitness Workouts (2nd story) and Dating My Ex-Boyfriend's Mother (1st story).

-----

It has been a few months since I, Allison, had done naked fitness workouts with Kate, Emily, and a few of their friends. Kate is the mother of my ex-boyfriend Ty, and I decided to seduce Kate and make her my girlfriend after Ty had cheated on me. Some time later, Ty's older sister, Emily, paid a visit and decided to move in with me and Kate.

To give you a reminder, I have very long, thick straight black hair. Being someone who loves long hair, I let it grow all the way down to my ankles. I feel that long hair is a symbol of power and authority.

Both my fiancee Kate and her daughter Emily have very long dark brown hair and brown eyes. Kate's hair used to go only halfway down her back, but ever since I helped maintain Kate's hair, encouraging her to grow it nice and long, it goes down to her ankles. Emily's hair flows down to roughly her waistline. Recently I have also been helping Emily maintain and grow her hair longer since she decided she wants it to be as long as Kate's.

Emily kind of looks like Kate. Since Emily moved in, she has been admiring Kate's youthful appearance, so her goal is to be just like her mother. This pretty much led to a lesbian relationship between me, Kate, and Emily. As mother and daughter, Kate and Emily's romantic interactions are slightly different, so Kate provides emotional support, encouragement, and comfort to Emily, such as by giving her soft, gentle kisses and comparing their bodies while we shower together.

I'm 22 while Emily is 25, so as Emily's stepmother I'd actually be younger than her. One may think that I would have engaged Emily, since she's within my age range. However, I went to Kate first and believe myself to be mature enough to fill in the gap left by Kate's ex-husband. Kate has slightly better curves and is more experienced, both with sex and life in general, than Emily.

So, to get to the story, me, Kate, and Emily decided to go to a nudist beach called Plainview for summer vacation. Thankfully it's for women only, so we don't have to worry about perverted men sexually harassing us. We can have full confidence with our naked bodies and self-image.

For the trip, me, Kate, and Emily all agreed that we would not pack any bottoms, which we deemed unnecessary in general. Whenever it is windy, we'd have oversized sweatshirts to keep us warm, some of which we took from Ty and his father.

Once me, Kate, and Emily were done packing, we went into our minivan, wearing only a large T-shirt and some sandals. Kate did the driving while me and Emily sat in the back with one another. Aside from making out, me and Emily were just doing stuff on our phones, a near flawless cure to boredom.

We hadn't heard from Ty ever since he moved out to go live with his dad, and Kate had begun to miss Ty and worry about him. You know, because she's his mother. I would have preferred that we forget about Ty and focus only on Plainview, but I didn't want to get into an argument with Kate. So we went to Ty's dad's home.

I am protective of Kate and Emily, so when we arrived at Ty's dad's home, I walked in front of Kate and Emily and was the one who rang the doorbell. Aside from having a serious and angry-looking glance, I also sought to intimidate Ty and his father by wearing a leather jacket over my T-shirt, and carried a taser with me in case Ty or his father tried to have sex with Kate or Emily.

Ty's father opened the door, knowing that we had arrived to see Ty, though his father didn't say a word, particularly to Kate. They only exchanged angry glances. However, Ty's father did get a boner from seeing me, Kate, and Emily together, though I pointed a taser about an inch away from Ty's father's dick. He held his hands up and slowly backed away, continuing to remain silent. He was too scared to follow us.

Me, Kate, and Emily went upstairs. Kate knocked on the door to Ty's room (we could tell from the sign on a door) and said in a sweet and soft voice, "Hi sweetie, how's mommy's boy?". The three of us giggled.

"What is it?!" Ty said in a disgruntled voice, not wanting to have anything to do with the three of us.

"May we come in?" Kate replied

"Sure, whatever, then fuck off," Ty replied, and he then opened the door.

Kate walked in while me and Emily stood outside the hallway. Ty turned around and got a boner when he saw his mom, bottomless in a t-shirt, which she pulled up to show her pussy and ass, and admiring her silky, smooth hair tied into a bun. Thanks to me, Kate has the confidence to feel as if she is in her 20s, and knowing that Ty has a sexually confused crush on her, Kate proceeded to romantically tease Ty for giggles.

The first thing Kate did was pull out her hair-twisty, revealing her gorgeous long brown hair. Kate then her hair on her arms and flipped it back and then gently shook her head back and forth, causing her hair to shake slightly. Ty's boner became even harder, and the few of us all giggled at "mama's boy, "a nickname that me and Kate gave Ty ever since he first got boners around Kate, for being so horny.

Kate then sat onto Ty's boner as he looked away, feeling shy. "Hey," Kate said as she put her index finger under Ty's chin to turn his head to face her. "I came here to say that I still love you, and that you'll always be my son, no matter what, even with things being different around the house."

"Then why are you dating that... that vile being!" Ty said as he pointed to me. I was about to use my taser on Ty's dick, but Kate stopped me.

"Well, why did you date Allison?" Kate asked.

"I don't know, I guess I used to find her smart, pretty, strong, and rebellious, until I found a whom I thought was prettier. Allison has a good rack and a curved ass, though this woman had an even better one."

My anger began to rise back up again as I was reminded of why Ty cheated on me in the first place. I walked over and gave the hardest smack to his face that I could and proceeded to spit on him.

"Stop!" Kate demanded. "Let me finish talking to my son!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," I reluctantly said while reversing the prejudiced thought that I wanted Ty out of our life altogether. Both Ty's mom and his sister are way better than Ty ever was.

After being smacked, Ty began to cry. I glanced at him with a serious, angry look on my face. Kate continued talking to Ty in a soft, gentle voice.

"Oh sweetie, the things you liked about Allison happen to be what I find beautiful in her. However, I can add a few more things, such as me and Allison share a common interest in fitness, she's nice enough to help me around the house, and she and Emily are the best of friends," Kate said.

I had a smug smile on my face because Ty's own mother had more to say on what she liked about me than Ty did.

"Yeah, Ty, maybe you should've started dating Kate while you still had the chance!" I said as me and Emily laughed, although Kate did not. As tears continued to roll down Ty's face, his mom neared in and gave him a soft, passionate kiss on the lips. He immediately felt better and blushed.

"Can Ty sleep with us for the night?" Kate asked me.

"Ugh, fine," I said. "But make sure that there's distance between me and him."

So we booked one night at a hotel about 2 hours away from the beach. Ty drove in his own car, so next morning he would drive back to his father's place, not only because the vacation is supposed to be for us women only but also because the nude beach does not allow men.

The room we booked had only two beds, both only allowing for two people. Ty and Kate were going to share a bed, naked, because apparently Kate wants to show Ty what a "good time" feels like. I was not happy, but at least I got to sleep with Emily.

On her bed, Kate told Ty, "I'm sure you've learned a very valuable lesson about how to properly treat women and that you should NEVER cheat on a woman again. Understand?"

Ty replied, "Tell me about it. I'm also staying with dad for as long as Allison is still with you. I heard from Emily that you and Allison are engaged."

"It's true," Kate said. "Me and Allison are getting married in a couple of months from now. I'm very sorry if this is not what you wanted, and I understand that our new house rules led you to move out and live with your father, but our decision is final."

Ty replied, "Well, honestly I got over it. Speaking of which, there's this cute woman whom I met at my job. She's single, and she looks to be interested in me."

"Ooooh, so you found a cute lady? Well, tonight is a perfect opportunity for me, with my years of experience, to both teach you and show you how to give a lady a good time," Kate said to Ty, whose dick hardened yet again. Kate giggled and said, "Come, handsome, let's go take a shower and then a bath together."

Seeing as I had to leave Ty and Kate alone for their shower and that I also didn't want to shower with Ty, I don't have the full details on what went on in the shower. To get my mind off things, I hung out with Emily.

From what I did hear, Kate said to Ty, "Here, let mommy undress you and put your condom on." I was very anxious when I heard Ty comment about Kate giving him a blowjob.

It helped seeing Emily wear nothing but her mom's denim jacket as well as a pair of white knee socks. Me, Kate, and Emily like to share clothes with one another, especially because it provides this intimate feeling and connection between us. On the other had, I stole a lot of Ty's sweatshirts and t-shirts from when we were dating, though it's because they are comfortable.

Luckily, Kate had a few spare denim jackets. I'm guessing that she probably had only one at first but then probably bought a few more, knowing that I loved seeing her in only a denim jacket. Emily clothed me in a denim jacket and white knee socks, so now we had the same clothes on.

"You're getting there, Emily," I said. "You're becoming more like Kate, though some advice I can give is that while you dress me, do it while leaning on my shoulder and providing encouragement and compliments in a soothing, sensual voice as if you're taking the lead. Then once you're done dressing me, provide a soft kiss."

Afterward, Emily and I were admiring one other as our denim jackets ended about one inch above our pussies. We then lined our pussies together, still sitting up, and as the dominant woman, I put on a strap-on and began to thrust it back and forth into Emily's pussy. As she gasped and moaned, i put my face toward her pussy, and she ejaculated on my face.

As I wiped my face using a face cloth, I told Emily, "Your turn." This was her first time using the strap-on, which she inserted into my pussy. She went slow at first, but I said "Faster!" about a few times, until I began to gasp and moan. Emily put her face at my pussy, and I ejaculated on it. I gave her a clean facecloth to wipe her face off.

Actually, while Emily was using the strap-on, Kate and Ty opened the bathroom door. Kate was wearing Ty's T-shirt while Ty was completely naked. Your guess as to what they were doing is as good as mine.

Anyway, when I had an orgasm, Kate clapped and said, "Yay! Good job, Emily!" Ty was forced to stay in the bathroom while me, Emily, and Kate engaged in a brief threesome, mainly because Kate wanted Emily to fuck her using the strap-on.

After our threesome, Ty was permitted to come out so that Kate could continue her "special night" with Ty. As we went to bed, Kate continued wearing only Ty's T-shirt while Ty wore no clothes, except for a new condom that his mom put on him a few minutes ago.

I'll admit, one good thing that did come out of Kate partnering with Ty for the night is that it helped me grow closer to Emily, as we usually had Kate with us while engaging in sexual activity.

For a while after we went to bed, I was somewhat bothered hearing Ty and Kate giggle as well as what appeared to be Ty sticking his dick into Kate's pussy, though under the covers. They were also passionately kissing, and for a while, Kate lay on top of Ty. From the lump under the covers, it appeared that Ty's dick lined straight against Kate's beautiful ass.

I looked at Emily, who was fast asleep, and I hugged her, lining my pussy against her ass, and fell asleep not too long after.

The next morning, once all of us were awake, I could see just how exhausted Kate and Ty were. They clearly made the most they could out of that night. Ty told Kate that he was very excited although worn out from all the sex they had.

As we said farewell to Ty, Kate said, "Can't wait to hear how things go between you and this new lady!"

Ty said, "I feel great! I feel a lot more confident after that night with you."

Kate smiled and waved goodbye to Ty as he drove off. She still wore his T-shirt on, and apparently gave him one of her denim jackets to wear for the car ride so that he would not be topless.

A few hours later, me, Kate, and Emily finally arrived at Plainview. We relaxed for a little while, confidently walking around either bottomless or fully naked just like in the privacy back at our own home.

As Emily decided to stay the beach home we were renting, me and Kate went to a nearby tennis court and did a couple of 1 on 1 tennis matches, and both of us wore only a sports bra and a pair of tennis shoes. It was actually quite liberating to play tennis while bottomless. Kate had been playing tennis for many more years than I have, so she won at every round.

Some time later, we went to the beach itself. We put a large towel on the sand and had some snacks and drinks with us. We also set up a large umbrella. Some time later, we tilted it to the side while me and Emily took a turn performing cunnilingus on Kate's pussy. It was not pleasing as Kate had some sand on her pussy. That was the cue for us to return to our rental beach home and take a shower before the evening arrived.

It was almost evening. The bathtub under the shower could only fit two people. Kate decided to go in with Emily while I sat and watched. It was arousing to watch, and Emily clearly admired Kate's nice round ass and curves. There was a part where Kate rubbed Emily's ass, cleaning it with body wash and also playing with Emily's tits. Toward the end of their shower, Kate whispered some stuff to Emily, probably words of encouragement, as they kissed afterward.

By the time we were all done showering, me, Kate, and Emily, we decided we'd go back out to the beach to admire the sunset on the horizon. It was slightly windy, so each of us put on a sweatshirt.

Even with the wind breeze, me, Kate, and Emily decided to not wear a hair-twisty as we wanted to let our long hair blow into the wind. Kate felt sexy and slowly shook her head left and right as her hair blew into the wind. Me and Emily then did the same as we walked up to Kate. I put my head on Kate's left shoulder, and Emily put her head on Kate's right shoulder. I pulled up Kate's sweatshirt and rubbed her left ass cheek in a circular motion. Emily did the same except to Kate's right ass cheek.

Just from our first day on vacation alone, me Kate, and Emily already wanted to move to a female nudist colony so that we'd never have to wear any bottoms again. I also would not mind going to one if it meant never having to see any men again.

The threesome relationship between me, Kate, and Emily is a success for all of us. We can just be ourselves, support one another, and not have to worry about men. I can't wait to marry Kate. I feel safe with Kate, who is around twice my age, and she is like me and Emily's guardian angel. Once me and Kate are married, it's sure to stay that way for as long as we live.