Dating My Ex-Boyfriend's Mother

Story Info
Allison decides to date Ty's mom after he cheats on Allison.
1.8k words
3.7
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Allison, a 22 year old woman who had just been cheated on by my boyfriend Ty, after dating him for 2 years. I have thick, long, straight black hair that nearly reaches my ankles, and I also have brown eyes and a busty body. Ty has short brown hair, and can best be described as a jock. He cheated on me for a blonde woman whom he claims has a bustier body than mine.

Moments after being cheated on, my heart split into two and I cried a lot, especially when thinking of the few years of memories I had with him. After I stopped crying, I walked over to Ty's house to talk to his mom about what happened.

Ty's mom is in her early 40s. Her name is Kate, and she has straight dark brown hair that flows halfway down her back and dark brown eyes matching her hair color. One of her main interests is fitness, so she looks young and pretty for her age. Come to think of it, she was divorced a couple of months ago, and I never had the chance to try and comfort her during that hard time. Little did Ty know that I'm bisexual and that I happen to have a crush on his mom. The way all of this plays out is interesting because me being in a relationship with Kate could not only serve to help her get things done around the house and help her through a difficult time in her life but also serve as a huge consequence to Ty for cheating on me.

When I arrived at Ty's house, Kate invited me in for some coffee, followed by the usual greetings. As we were drinking our coffee, I told Kate that Ty had cheated on me. Kate was very angry, stating that she did not raise him to be disrespectful to women and that she would ground him when he comes back home. I told Kate, "You were divorced recently, right? Would Ty even listen to you if you grounded him?" Kate sighed, replying, "My boy is rebellious, and now that he's grown up, he doesn't act as if he's accountable to me anymore. It also doesn't help that I was divorced lately because my ex-husband would have carried out the proper discipline."

Seeing my chance to act, I began to compliment Kate. I noted how her denim jacket matched her hair color perfectly, and she blushed. We discussed fitness for a bit, and there were perfect opportunities where we did not only talk about abs but also our boob and butt size. We were giggling and blushing. I admitted to Kate that I am bisexual and that I had a crush on her. Kate smiled and said, "Oh, no worries at all. I'm not a lesbian or bisexual per se, but I have no plans to ever date another man again."

"Are you sure you're not bisexual?" I said to Kate, and then did a gorgeous hair flip while giving off a romantic smile. Kate felt conflicted as if something within her changed and that she was suddenly beginning to feel bicurious.

"Well...", Kate hesitantly responded. I then walked up to her and began to sensually whisper in Kate's ear, "How about this? You and I start dating. I can have the role of the husband and not only help you get things done around the house but also give you a good time. Ty will then wish he never cheated on me." With some less hesitation in her voice, Kate finally said, "Alright, we may do that! It's a deal!" I was very excited.

The first thing I offered to do is cook dinner meal for Kate. She gasped in slight shock when she saw me take all my clothes off, wearing nothing but an apron. I also helped her load and put on the dishwasher while I was at it.

After dinner, me and Kate went to sit on the couch in the TV room. Kate put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Hey, Allison" with a smile on her face. "This is just like the days when I had my husband help me out around the house. You're making this old woman feel young again."

"You're not old, you're too gorgeous to be old," I told Kate. She walked over to give me a hug. Our lips were close to one another. I made the first move by slowly moving mine in, so then Kate moved her lips in until they finally touched. Me and Kate kissed for at least 45 seconds, taking very brief breaks for air in between. While we, I pulled down Kate's pants and panties so she was only wearing a beige shirt and a denim jacket, both only slightly above her pussy.

"You look too perfect to wear anything else that takes away attention from your denim jacket," I said.

"It's kind of chilly. How about I let you wear my denim jacket for the night?" Kate said. I was still naked from when I took all my clothes off while preparing dinner, so I agreed to wear Kate's denim jacket, which was the only thing keeping me warm. Kate put my black sweatshirt over her beige shirt.

"Want to take my ex-husband's side of the bed tonight?" Kate asked. I happily nodded.

In bed, me and Kate were talking a bit about Ty. I told Kate various things we could do to torment Ty; both of us could walk around the house naked, sleep in Ty's bedroom with the door locked, wear his clothes, and ultimately assert our dominance if he is to continue living in the household. Thankfully, Ty was at his girlfriend's house for the night, so I was able to have a good night's sleep with Kate and plan ways how we can punish him. Even if Ty were to apologize and surrender to us, I still plan on engaging and then marrying his mother. This way, Ty would never truly be able to escape my grasp.

The next morning, me and Kate both got up to shower together. I said, "How does it feel to have me fill in the void left by the patriarch?"

"It's pretty nice, you really have shown me what a good time feels like. All in all, I'd say it's looking to be much nicer having you as a girlfriend than ever having a husband. You are like everything that I loved about him but without his annoying man habits," Kate replied.

"Well if you didn't have a husband, Ty would not have been born, and we would not have been able to punish him together." Kate then giggled.

When we got out of the shower, I began to comb Kate's hair. I said, "If you want to feel even younger, let's get you some hair that's long and very silky like mine. Don't worry about if you don't have time to maintain it, I will do that for you."

I went to get some hair oil that I had with me and applied it to Kate's hair. I then sensually whispered, "I want you to look sexy for when Ty comes and be the first to answer the door, wearing only your denim jacket. Use your nudity to assert your dominance over him!"

Kate laughed and said, "I love your fashion sense! You really do make me feel more confident to issue proper discipline to my son!"

Both me and Kate went to get dressed. I put on some leather clothing, including thigh-high leather boots and a leather jacket that was just about short enough to still leave my pussy and ass exposed.

About an hour later, we heard the doorbell ring. It was Ty, and he looked very sad. As part of the plan, Kate was the first to answer the doorbell. Aside from her denim jacket, Kate also wore black high heels as I said it would help contribute to her attitude. When the door opened, Ty got the shock of his life to see his mom, bottomless and sexier than ever, angrily tapping her foot on the ground. Ty was very embarrassed from having a boner at the sight of his mom.

"Young man," Kate said. "You and I are going to have a talk about cheating on women. And there is someone else who would like to talk to you about your behavior as well." Kate dragged Ty's hand into the living room, where he saw the soon-to-be new dominant matriarch of the household, me.

This was an ultimate test of chastity for Ty -- being forced to see both Kate and me bottomless while we had a serious discussion about what his punishment should be. I could see him nearing in, gazing at my pussy, and I slapped him and insisted he sit down. Ty was submissive, as he could clearly see that I had him in a bind and that I would be the second dominant mother of the household.

Ty begged for mercy, and said that his new girlfriend cheated on him with another guy some time last night. He was in tears. With a serious look on my face, I began talking to him, sort of as if I were his father, "Well then, do you see how PAINFUL it hurts to be cheated on?" and yelled, "DO YOU SEE?!?"

Ty mumbled "yes" while sobbing on the floor. He asked, "Please don't date my mom I beg of you! I'm sorry, I mean it!"

I replied, "I will hold you accountable to your apology. I'll bet you hadn't thought of who I'd be dating next, didn't you? It is too late now: you cheated on me, and now I've found true love with Kate, your mother. While you are still living under this roof, you are by not only Kate's rules but by my rules too!" Just as Ty was about to talk, I then said, "And before you ask, no, you're not allowed to shower or have sex with me. And I'm sure Kate feels the same way. Your mother won't reciprocate those same incestuous desires that you have suddenly developed for her. She's MY girlfriend, and that's FINAL! If you want to find love or a new girlfriend, then go find someone else."

Just as Ty was about to go to his room, me and Kate stood in front of it. As a final consequence for the day, I told Ty that me and Kate would be sleeping in his room for the night. And that he may not use our bedroom either. We had him sleep on the couch in the living room. I saw Ty crying, filled with sexual confusion and regret, as he went to sleep on the couch in the living room. Normally I would feel bad for someone so upset, but for Ty, I wanted to ensure that he learned his lesson and that he would never cheat on a woman ever again.

While Ty was having the worst night of his life, me and Kate had one of the best, as we had lesbian sex for the first time in our lives, in his bedroom. I think Ty will grow to appreciate soon me as his stepmother for the rest of his life.