All Comments on 'Dating My Ex-Boyfriend's Mother'

by roastknox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
roastknoxroastknoxover 1 year agoAuthor

Just letting others know that the sequel to this story is Nude Fitness Workouts even though the title is different and is under Fetish genre.

Not author bias but I find Allison and Kate to be a beautiful couple. There's just something about a young woman making an older woman feel and look younger again and feel more confident in not only her identity but also her body. Allison is better at punishing Ty than his father.

If I get the chance, I could write a follow-up about Allison, Kate, and Emily. Because as it stands, at the end of Nude Fitness Workouts, Allison is not only in a relationship with her ex-bf's mother Kate (though they're the ones going to be engaged then married) but also her ex-bf's sister Emily, who looks up to Allison as well as Kate, after seeing how pretty Allison made Kate look.

Originally I wanted to tell this story from an unnamed male character's perspective, like what I did with Bottomless Wedding, but I realized that from his perspective he would not know much about what Allison and Kate do in secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this stuff in the lesbian category.

greg72greg72over 1 year ago

This is similar to My ex-boyfriends no mom by silkstokinglover

roastknoxroastknoxover 1 year agoAuthor

i actually had not read that story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous