All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 06'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Oh, I don't think you need worry about a story this intriguing ever going unnoticed, there's far too many interesting characters in this for that to happen. As for this chapter, I can't say why but for some reason I have a feeling that Jackie's a lot more than he appears to be. I won't be surprised if he turns out to be the one who actually runs this illicit business, what better way to do that safely than from the shadows as a lesser employee. I'll definitely be here waiting to out!

canndcannd7 months ago

This story is great bc it has all these elements. The bad v good guys. It's hard sometimes to read the dark as you say but I'm holding out for the bad guys to get a reckoning in the end of this... at least some of them. It's interesting to see jackie may not be evil but he's Def not good for otis. I loved hudson wisking otis out of the club. It was adorable. Hudson doesn't seem to see how deep he is in it with otis. He's good with him though and I'm glad for that. Otis is too good for a world like this. I continue to laugh at otis' sweet literal way of thinking. You create that comedy without making fun of him. He's just adorable. I can't wait to see how long hudson's list gets for otis!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am enjoying this story. I love Otis (even his name) great storyline. Waiting expectantly for the next chapter.

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Really great for Otis to have recently met some great people to help him navigate the world since grandma is gone and he grows into his independence and being aware of the bad guys. Hudson is mad then scared and maybe a bit jealous of Otis at the bar and that’s what seems to be driving part of the love story forward. I’m not sure what to make of Jackie but now let’s hope Otis will steer clear of him as he puts himself into Hudson’s loving care. Looking forward to saving Angel and the others.

sealandssdsealandssd7 months ago

Hudson is really a horrible police boyfriend. It seems to be high likely for him to become abusive.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really like this story, & the characters. But I pray to God nothing bad is going to happen to Otis! Keep on writing. You Rock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox