All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 08'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
canndcannd6 months ago

Lol who'd have thought otis could be so seductive with his self consciousness? But here he is seducing hudson like a pro! I live his he felt safe enough to wear the collar even though i don't think he really gets the purpose or what it could signify. Let's just hope he holds this side of himself for hudson only so he doesn't end up naked with Jackie! He forgot to get the answer to his question about Jackie being a rat. I was going to see hudson squirm finding an answer to that!

IamboredtooIamboredtoo6 months ago

At last the next chapter! Don't keep us in suspense that long for the upcoming ones!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Wow, naked and collared! I honestly didn't think that would happen even though it appears that collar holds different meanings for Hudson and Otis at least at this point in the story. It would seem that Otis in his naivety views the collar as some sort of jewelry, not something connected with bondage. I also don't think he realizes yet that Hudson is falling for him and not just teaching him how to date other men. But even as insecure as Otis is, he may start figuring things out after that passionate cliffhanger kiss. Looking forward finding out if that happens in the upcoming chapter.

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Baby…?things are starting to get going for Hudson and Otis! I like the Baby and most beautiful references Hudson has been making to Otis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous