Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But--" Otis argued, desperate that the opportunity was slipping through his fingers.

"Wait," Hudson advised and crouched to look for something in a metal box placed at the foot of the wall, right under all of those implements. He put the heavy studded collar back on the wall and turned toward Otis. He was holding another collar that looked like a simple leather band and not much else.

Only when Hudson moved his hands did Otis realize how pretty the collar was. It was held together by a thick metal buckle shaped like a heart. He didn't move, didn't even dare to breath as Hudson put the collar around his neck, his fingers working efficiently and touching his heated skin only now and then.

He could feel the small heart pressing slightly against his neck, but only enough to let him know it was there without being uncomfortable. Hudson's hands on his shoulders were the same, not too heavy, not too light. "How does it feel?"

He didn't need any help to express that. "Safe," he replied and touched the metal heart.

"Is it too tight?" Hudson continued.

Otis shook his head energetically. "No, it's perfect. And it's a very pretty collar."

"It's actually called a choker," Hudson explained.

"It doesn't choke me," Otis pointed out.

A shadow moved over Hudson's handsome features for a moment. "And it's not supposed to. It's yours if you want it."

"Can I keep it? Really?"

"Yes."

"Can I wear it all the time?" Otis didn't recall ever receiving such a pretty gift. And sexy. Yes, it was sexy, because it made him feel sexy.

"Don't you think people at work might wonder about it?" Hudson teased him.

"I'll wear a higher collar. Like this," Otis explained. "Thank you. How can I repay you for such a wonderful gift?"

Hudson's eyes darkened, but not like before, with something alien and strange, but also with something else that made Otis feel heat returning to his cheeks and the need to squirm.

***

How could someone so innocent push all the right buttons? Hudson felt desire flooding back into his system after it had been chased away by the recent events so harshly that he would have thought it impossible to feel it again until weeks later. It wasn't the spike of want he usually experienced either, not an itch he needed to scratch, not a base sensation either.

"Repay me?" he asked slowly. "You don't have to do that."

"I insist," Otis said, looking determined to obtain what he was there for.

Hudson truly wanted to know more about that, and not only. He wanted to know this beautiful young man as much as a human being was able to know another. "If you insist," he said. "Okay, but only if you promise me, really promise me, that you will stop if you feel that I'm going too far."

With any other man waking such sensations in him, he would have been naked and halfway through the act by now. Only this wasn't the usual sensation, was it?

"Please, tell me," Otis said eagerly.

Hudson took one step back and then another. "I'd like to see you wearing nothing else but that choker."

Otis looked at him in unhidden shock. "Do you want me to pose for you?"

Why not? He'd keep that particular set of pictures for himself, without a doubt. "Yes."

"But I'm not handsome like the others," Otis argued.

"Sorry for breaking it to you, but you're wrong. Actually, you're right," Hudson decided to tease the pretty man in front of him a little, "you're much more handsome, nothing like them."

Otis began to snicker, aware of the joke. "You'll be disappointed," he warned.

"Let me be the judge of that."

"Will you tell me if I look weird naked?"

"Cross my heart."

***

Hudson wanted to see him naked. He was so unprepared for it, mentally at least, because he did have clean socks on and underwear and everything else. But this was a chance for his teacher to evaluate what kind of chances Otis might have in the real world of dating, seeing how gay guys seemed all to be interested in meat percentage and things like that. Maybe Hudson had some advice for him to get more of that, too.

He touched his choker and smiled. If he was brave enough to wear something like that, he could undress, as well. Maybe he'd keep his eyes closed and that would save him some embarrassment. "Please, promise not to laugh," he pleaded as he reached for the cuff buttons of his shirt.

Hudson didn't look to be at all in the mood to laugh. His dark eyes were burning, or so Otis felt under his gaze.

"Should I go sit on the couch?" he asked.

Hudson stepped out of the way and then took his seat on the chair across. He began fiddling with the camera installed on the tripod and then looked at him again. "Continue."

Was it his hearing going bad, or had Hudson's voice sounded huskier than usual? Otis removed his shirt completely and placed it carefully on the arm of the couch to his right. "Should I do the undershirt next or remove my pants?" he asked.

"Take it all off," came the crisp reply.

Otis nodded, happy with being given such a clear order. He hoped he was efficient enough as he removed his underwear and folded it to put it with the rest. For a moment, he stopped and covered his front. It was enough to look at Hudson, how he sat there, one leg crossed over the other at the ankle, his tight t-shirt stretched over his chest, and Otis could feel his temperature rising without having a fever. "How," he began and swallowed thickly, "do you want me?"

"That's a dangerous question, Otis," Hudson growled and stared at him intently. "Please lie on the couch, on your belly. Yes, like that. Turn your head and look at me over your shoulder."

To look at Hudson now meant looking at the camera, and that felt a bit odd. "Are you cold? You seem a bit stiff."

"I've never posed before," Otis explained.

"I understand. Forget about looking at me or the camera. Close your eyes if you want. And think about how having that choker around your neck makes you feel."

That was a lot easier. Otis tipped his head back a little and touched his choker. If he kept his eyes closed, he could still imagine Hudson's fingers brushing against his skin while putting it on him.

"Yes, like that, baby," Hudson encouraged him. "Lift your butt a little higher."

Otis felt as if he had gotten drunk again, although he had had nothing but water all day long. He pushed his ass up, as Hudson asked him to, feeling a new type of heat pooling in his groin.

Hudson moved away from his tripod and came closer. Otis tipped his head back as far as he could to see him hovering above, the camera in his hand.

"Now, slowly, get up on all fours," Hudson advised and caressed his spine from between his shoulder blades down to the small of his back, right above his ass.

Otis shuddered, but obeyed. His breath hitched as Hudson reached between his legs but only so that he could push them apart slightly. The back of Hudson's hand brushed against his most intimate parts and the heat inside him soared.

"Now turn, baby," Hudson encouraged him.

"I can't," Otis whispered.

"Why?"

"Because... I..." he choked and didn't say it.

Hudson took it upon himself to help him turn on his back. And then, he took his hands when he tried to cover his shameful parts and pushed them up, above his head. "Don't worry about a thing, beautiful," he whispered. "You look amazing. Every inch of you."

Otis dared to open his eyes. The hair had fallen away from his forehead, so he was giving Hudson the unimpeded sight of his weird, smaller eye, too, now.

That didn't appear to shock Hudson in any way. "Hold your arms above your head like this and look up." He released Otis's hands to handle the camera. "Damn, Otis, you should see yourself." Before he could argue, Hudson added, "You're the most beautiful man I've ever met in my life."

That was enough for him. He bit on his bottom lip and let out a small sound. The next moment, hot lips were all over his again.

TBC

12