All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 09'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

What a great chapter and it was a nice respite from the lurking dangers that the others seemed to convey. I love that Hudson is taking his time with Otis' sexual education even though Otis himself seems like he'd prefer a more accelerated course. And because of that tease where Hudson was curious about the scar but didn't inquire about it, now more than ever, I'm hoping we get to know more of Otis' history. This was another easy 5⭐ chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is just too good to be rushed to pieces.

Let these guyes take their time to develop, and let them explore more of Oti's delicate quirks and foibles.

Nick

canndcannd4 months ago

This was well worth the wait. It's so sweet seeing otis shed his innocence and gain confidence. I think he'll be quite the expert of seduction someday. I just pray the bad guys don't try to get their hands on him. The trust that he has for hudson is beautiful and the fact that hudson takes that trust seriously is so sweet.

I think hudson will have to clarify his intentions eventually bc i don't think he wants to train this little diamond for other men. But maybe he must accept that first. I don't see him giving up otis when he wraps the case. I think otis is going to bloom under his instruction and i see him beginning to already. I love that he let hudson see his 'small' eye. That said I'm glad he has a protector and patient teacher. I hope otis can wrap his mind around his neighbor accepting a different role at some point! He's doing so great at shedding his shyness. They are great together. I hope they get to spend time doing more of this and taking it into the real world too.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just love them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous