Simons Story - The New Guy

Story Info
Simon takes the new guy under his wing.
5.8k words
4.78
7.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all assembled in the science lab at school for our next lesson. The class naturally filtering into your typical senior high school cliques. You had the nerds at the front, the norms in the middle and your jocks and cheerleaders at the back.

I was, as far as I was aware the only openly gay student in my class, possibly even the senior year. I knew I was gay from an early age and was proud to show it.

That said, being gay in high school comes with its own problems. I was 18, had never dated, or even kissed another person my own age. My friends were typically girls as many of the boys didn't feel comfortable being around me, in case they were called gay by association. It also meant that I was an easy target for homophobia, especially from the jocks.

I just had to endure it a few more months until graduation then I'd be free and I'd hopefully never have to see some of these ass hats again.

Our science teacher - Mr Hernandez was just about to start the lesson, when the door opened, and one of the other teachers came in to the room followed by a boy I didn't recognise.

"Mr Hernandez, apologies for interrupting your lesson. This is Dylan, he's going to be joining the class for the remainder of the year. Class, I want you to make Dylan feel welcome."

I felt for him in that moment, when all eyes immediately look towards him, knowingly being sized up by everyone in the room. Was he cute? Was he funny? Is he a bully? etc etc.

My initial reaction? I thought he was cute, tall dark and handsome in fact.

"Thank you Mr Hernandez." She gave a grateful smile to the teacher and left Dylan standing at the front of the room on his own.

Mr Hernandez looked at Dylan and then glanced at the class, peering over his glasses, trying to work out where he should go.

There was something about him, I felt that I had to get to know him, I couldn't explain why, but I was drawn to him.

As Mr Hernandez was thinking, I was secretly hoping he would put him next to me.

"You can sit next to Simon in the middle over there," and he pointed to an empty stool next to me.

Thank you Mr Hernandez I thought to myself.

"Simon will look after you," he said then pushed his glasses up towards the top of his nose again.

There was a snigger behind me and I turned to look.

"Yeah, Simon will look after you," Jared one of the jocks said, then opened his mouth and simulated a blow job by pulling his hand back and fore by his mouth and pushing his tongue against his cheek repeatedly.

"Fuck you," I mouthed silently as not to get in trouble. The boys carried on laughing.

Dylan pulled up next to me and sat down on the stool.

He had black wavy hair, dark brown eyes and a lightly tanned complexion.

"Hey," he said as he grabbed a pen and note book from his bag.

"Hey."

There was that initial awkwardness to get through first, with us not really knowing what to say to each other, also it was class so we couldn't say much.

Our lesson proceeded as normal and I found myself helping Dylan catch up. He was pretty smart, so it didn't take much effort on my part.

The hour flew by and it was now time for lunch.

We all stood up, packed our bags and slowly filtered through the door.

"Don't forget Biology test next week," Mr Hernandez shouted.

We all poured into the main corridor and I could see Dylan didn't know what to do with himself.

"Do you want to grab lunch with me?" I turned to ask him.

"Sure," he said with a relieved look on his face.

We grabbed some food from the canteen and ventured outside as it was a nice day and found somewhere quiet to sit.

"So, I'm Simon and l'll be your host this evening." I joked.

Dylan laughed. That's when I noticed his beautiful smile.

"I'm Dylan, it's nice to meet you Simon."

"So... what brings you to this dump?" I said.

"Oh you know, My dad got a new job so naturally we had to up sticks and move to a new town, which kinda sucks as I had to leave my old life behind."

I gave him a sympathetic nod.

"But here I am, new school, no friends, starting all over again, but enough about me, what about you?"

"Me? don't know what to say really. My name is Simon as you know, I drive a shitty Honda Civic - Rust edition I'll have you know and I'm the only openly gay person here."

"Wait..." he said and slid back from his chair.

He startled me with his reaction, instantly thinking here's another male I've repelled by announcing I'm gay.

"You're, you're..."

My face sunk as I internally prepared for the rejection.

"You're a Honda Civic owner."

He burst out laughing.

"Oh Dude, your face was a picture. I'm sorry, I'm only messing with you."

"I thought..."

"What? That it would bother me that you're gay."

"Well yeah."

"Well it doesn't."

My whole body relaxed again.

"You asshole," I said jokingly before laughing with him.

"And what exactly is wrong with my Honda Civic? I'll have you know that Petunia is a very reliable car and gets me from A to B with only 18 stops in between."

He gave out a hearty laugh and dazzled that beautiful smile again.

"I'm sure Petunia is very nice," he said before snorting with laughter again.

Dylan and I seemed to hit it off and I think I may have actually made a new male friend.

For the rest of the week we were inseparable, I'd show him around school, we'd work together, ate lunch together.

It was Friday and the final bell of the day had rung and the school rapidly emptied for the weekend.

"Do you want a ride home?" I asked.

"I'll introduce you to Petunia."

Dylan smiled at me.

"Sure man, thanks. I'd love to meet Petunia."

We walked side by side each other until we reached the car.

"So... what do ya think?" I said with my arms wide opened like one of those models on a game show, showing off what the contestant could win."

"Nice," Dylan said with a mock impressed face.

"I especially like the corroded metal effect around the bottom there."

"I know right," I said playing along with him.

"I think it improves the ventilation."

We got in the car and we drove over to Dylan's house. I pulled up by the kerb and he reached to get his bag from the footwell.

"Thanks Si.. ooh can I ask a favour?"

"Sorry dude, I know what you're thinking but only I'm allowed to drive Petunia."

He laughed.

"Are you free Sunday? I could really use some help revising for that Biology test."

"Sure man, no problem. What time do you want me?"

"Shall we say 2 o'clock?"

"That works, I'll see you then."

"Thanks again, see ya," and with that he slammed the door and banged on the roof of the car. I beeped my horn and drove off, watching him in my rear view mirror.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I looked genuinely happy. Was I crushing on Dylan or was I happy to have a friend who accepts me for who I am. Hopefully both.

Sunday rolled around and it was time to meet Dylan. I threw some books into my bag and jumped into Petunia and drove over to Dylans.

Pulling up to the kerb, I parked the car and got out. Dylan's garage door was open and I could hear he was inside.

I walked up to the garage, where I could see Dylan bent over with his head under the hood of a car.

"Knock, knock," I said looking to grab his attention.

Dylan turned around, he was wearing a white t-shirt, which clung to his chest with sweat and he had engine oil on his face. I think I may have swooned, even like this I thought he looked sexy as fuck.

"Oh hey, is it two already? I lost track off time."

"Don't worry about it. You never mentioned you were into cars."

"Well, I just help my dad out when I can. Any way shall we go in?"

"Lead the way."

I followed Dylan through the back of the garage and into a side door to enter the main house. He turned a corner and then went up the stairs, I watched his perfect ass go up the stairs, I found myself just wanting to grab it, but I resisted the temptation.

Finally at the top of the landing, was the door to Dylans room. He opened it and we walked in.

"Make yourself at home."

I looked around and the only place I could sit was on his bed. Sitting myself on the edge of the bed, I pulled my bag onto my lap and started pulling out my books.

"Before we get started, I'm just going to grab a quick shower as I'm stinking. I hope you don't mind." Dylan said as he started to remove his T-Shirt.

"You go right ahead," I said pretending not to stare.

He peeled the T-Shirt off, to reveal a nice physique. His chest had a small patch of neatly trimmed chest hair and another patch leading from his naval to below his waist line.

Was I about to be treated to a little strip show? Could this be my lucky day?

He threw the T-Shirt into a hamper and moved on to his socks. He pulled each one off and tossed them into the hamper.

This was it I thought, the trousers are next, will I get a peek of the full package? I felt my cock twinge with anticipation.

"I won't be long," And with that he disappeared into the en-suite bathroom.

Damn you Dylan, you little tease I thought to myself. Guess it wasn't my lucky day after all.

About ten minutes had past, I had marked out the relevant chapters in my text book to run through with Dylan, when he emerged from the bathroom, wearing just a small white cotton towel that barely reached his knee. He had wrapped it around his waist quite tightly and it left nothing to the imagination. I could see the bulge between his legs.

"That's better, I'm just going to air dry for a bit," he declared and sat right next to me. As soon as he sat down he slapped me on the thigh.

"So where do we start?" He asked.

His state of undress, his proximity to me and that fact he touched my leg, meant only one thing. At that moment, all the blood in my body went to the one place I really wish it hadn't. My dick was so hard, I thought it would explode.

I was so glad that my text book was on my lap, as there was not a chance in hell this would go unnoticed.

"Ah, um, I thought we start with plants and then move on to the human body." I said trying to squirm my way comfortable.

"Ok cool, let me have a quick look. I'm a pictures kind of guy." He said as he attempted to grab the edge of the book and pull it towards him.

I instinctively tightened my grip on the book, Dylan pulled harder.

"Dude, it's ok. I won't break it."

"No it's not that. it's..."

The book left my hand to reveal the massive tent I was pitching.

I could see Dylans eyes look down.

"Whoa there big fella, some one really likes studying." He smiled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, this is soo embarrassing." I said feeling my face grow bright red. Hoping the ground would just swallow me up.

"Honestly mate, don't worry about it. Happens to us all." Dylan said trying to ease my embarrassment.

What Dylan said next took me by surprise.

"I could, um, take care of it, if you'd like." He said sheepishly.

"Wait, what?" I said in disbelief.

"I could help you out, you know as a friend."

I looked at him sceptically.

"It's this a joke, because I can't tell," I said.

"If I was joking would I do this." He sloped off the bed and on to the floor and positioned himself between my legs.

"Look, let me help you, that looks uncomfortable," and with that he reached for the button on my jeans and unclasped it before pulling down my zipper.

"Lift your butt up," he instructed as I raised myself up with my hands.

He pulled down my jeans and underwear as far as my knees.

My dick was free, standing completely upright. He grabbed it with his right hand.

"Do you like it slow?" and with that he gently tugged up and down.

"Or do you like it fast?" he said switching to a faster rhythm.

How I didn't just cum straight away the second his hand grabbed my dick I'll never know.

"Arghh! Slower please." I insisted then bit my bottom lip.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Good, good" I uttered.

I couldn't believe how casual he was being right now.

"Dylan, I, I can't concentrate right now. Oh god, oh god."

"Oh shit sorry, just tell me when you're close."

"Dylan, Dylan, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." I said with some urgency.

I tried my hardest to hold it back, but it was no good.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I yelled out in orgasmic delight.

I began dribbling out cum, before shooting a few ropes. Dylan managed to stop the spurts with his hand, but the rest just dribbled down my cock.

His hand was sticky with my man juice, he looked around the room for something to wipe it on, before realising the only thing he had spare was tied around his waist.

He stood up and removed the towel to wipe his hands before offering it to me to wipe myself down.

I could finally see it, Dylans magnificent looking cock. He was semi-erect and it was leaning to one side.

I took the towel from him and wiped my crotch.

My eyeline was now at the same level as his dick.

"Did you want me to... you know - return the favour?" I asked unsure where this was going.

"Umm, only if you want to." he responded nonchalantly.

"I mean it would be rude not to," I said reaching out to his dick.

He casually stood there in front of me, in all his nakedness, his hands resting on his hips, cool as the proverbial cucumber.

I excitedly grabbed his dick, the first dick that wasn't my own. With my right hand I started to jerk him. It was kind of weird doing it from this position, but I quickly got used to it.

"Do you want it fast or slow?" I asked looking up at him.

"I don't mind, surprise me," he said smiling at me.

I varied my strokes to mix it up a bit, I'd start off slow then switched to fast hand movements. I could see the glisten of precum at the end of his dick.

I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and his head tilted back.

"How's this?" I asked.

He responded by giving me a thumbs up.

The precum was coming out alot faster now, so he had to be close.

I picked up the speed, tugging his foreskin back and fore in quick succession.

Dylan tapped me on the head.

"Brace yourself," he said warning me.

It soon dawned on me, if he shoots now, it's going over my face. I didn't know if I should quickly stick his cock in my mouth or use my hand to collect it like he did.

He started to breathe heavily and then let out a grunt.

I could feel his dick pulse and I quickly raised my hand, he shot two loads into the palm of my hand as I slowed myself and squeezed the tip of his cock, emptying as much into my hand as I could.

I sat there, holding up one hand filled with Dylans cum.

"Here, let me get that for you," He picked up the towel and held the underneath of my hand as he wiped away his hot load.

"Thanks," I said.

"Don't mention it." he replied before chucking the towel into the hamper.

I stood up from the bed, pulling my underwear and jeans back up to my waist.

"Sooo... is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Like what?" he replied still standing in the middle of the room buck naked.

"Dylan are you gay?" I asked.

"Why put a label on it, I like who I like."

"So, are you saying you like me?"

"Maybe," he said coyly.

"Maybe huh!"

"Shall we start the studying?" he asked.

"Well I'm not sure I can focus with you looking like that," I said pointing my finger up and down from his head to his dick.

"Oh yes, clothes, clothes." he walked over to his chest of drawers and pulled out a pair of navy blue sweat pants and a T-Shirt and quickly put them on.

"How's this? Can you focus more now?" he said jokingly.

"That's better. Come." I said and patted the side of the bed next to me.

He theatrically jumped onto the bed next to me.

Surprisingly, we had a really good study session. Our little warm up, really relaxed us.

It was getting late and we decided to call it a day. I packed up my books into my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

"Do I get a kiss goodbye?" I asked optimistically.

"Maybe," he said and held my hands.

"Enough with the maybe and kiss me," and with that I pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips.

"Wow, that was some kiss," he said as our lips parted.

"Can we do it again sometime?"

"I think that can be arranged" he said.

We left it at that and he walked me back to my car.

"If you need any more tutoring..." I said smiling.

"You'll be the first one I call." he quickly replied, smiling back at me.

"See ya tomorrow," And I jumped in to the drivers seat and waved at him through the window. As I drove off, I looked through the rear view mirror to see if he was watching me drive away, which to my delight he was.

He must like me I thought to myself.

I couldn't wait to see him again. My mind raced with the images of what just happened.

The following day we had the science test and both scored really well.

"Looks like that study session paid off," Dylan said playfully punching me in the arm.

"We'll have to do it again sometime, like say this weekend?"

"Hmm, I'll have to check my diary, but I'm sure I can squeeze you in," I said playfully.

"Cool, it's a date then."

From that point on I was buzzing, as soon as school week finished, I couldn't wait for the weekend to start.

The big day has arrived and I wasn't sure what to expect, so I thought I prepare myself for anything. I jumped in the shower and shaved. I like to shave my chest so it's nice and smooth and did a bit of manscaping. After that it was deodorant, fresh clothes and out the door.

it was around 7 PM before I got to Dylans and like before I found him working out by the garage.

I walked up his drive way and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh hey, I was just looking to finish something off under the hood," he said staring at the engine block.

"I know absolutely nothing about cars, especially all this stuff." I confessed to him.

"Really? How about I give you a quick crash course."

"Sure."

"Two secs," Dylan said before hitting the button to close the garage door.

The garage door began to retract down, before eventually hitting the floor with a thud.

I stepped closer to the car and leaned forward. Dylan came behind and rested his left hand on my shoulder and leaned forward with me.

"Right then, so... over here this is a water reservoir for your wipers and this over here is your oil cap."

"Uh huh, uh huh," I said in agreement, not really listening.

Dylan then moved his face closer to mine, I could feel his hot breath on my neck, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

"And here's the battery, and these things in here, those are spark plugs."

"I see."

"Those are pretty much the essentials you need to look after." he said unclipping the hood stand from the hood.

"Step back," And with that he dropped the hood and it slammed closed.

Even though I knew it was coming it still made me jump.

"So, what you do you want to now?" I asked him, leaning back against the car.

"Well, I was thinking of kissing you."

He grabbed the side of my face gently and brought it to his. Staring into my eyes, he pushed his lips against mine and kissed me.

When our lips parted again, I looked into his dark eyes. I knew at that point I wanted him and he wanted me.

I grabbed his face with both hands and passionately kissed him, then rubbing my fingers through his wavy hair.

He pushed closer to me, grabbing the bottom of my T-Shirt, lifting it up my body and then over my head, casting it to the floor behind him.

It was cold in the garage and I felt my nipples instantly harden. Dylan began kissing the side of my neck, slowly moving down my body. His hands caressing my smooth chest, where he pinched my hard nipples, the pain aroused me even more. His warm hands continued exploring my body, before reaching my waistline. Kissing me again, he began opening my jeans and then plunged one hand in to my underwear. He touched my cock, which began to harden and he slowly began to jerk it.

12