Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hudson looked at him with questioning eyes. Otis blushed and draped one arm over himself. He was naked and had taken too many liberties. And now he was blabbing about all the useless things he knew and no one cared about. Before he had the guts to come up with an excuse so that he could leave the apartment, Hudson took his hand -- the other one -- and placed it on one of the tattooed guns. Otis looked up for confirmation and noticed right away the burning eyes.

"Weren't you curious about these before?"

"Yes. They are very--" Otis swallowed and decided to muster all his courage. He placed both his hands on the inked guns -- a pair of shotguns, he believed -- and moved them slowly downward. They were sexy. That was the word he was searching for. Now he remembered. But he didn't have time to say it, because Hudson talked again.

"But these were the easy ones. I have one more."

"Oh, I want to see it," Otis said right away. "What sort is it?"

Hudson's smile was enigmatic. "I will let you discover it on your own."

Hmm, that sounded a bit disconcerting. Otis looked the chiseled body in front of him carefully, although it did nothing for his nerves to do so. Yes, he had been right from the very start about that meat percentage Hudson had. His body was sculptured, like a work of art. It was hard, but warm to the touch, unlike stone. And Otis loved the hair. He brushed his hands over Hudson's chest and snickered. That felt very good.

"Aren't you forgetting your mission?" Hudson asked in a teasing voice.

Usually, someone taking that tone with him would make him wary. People certainly loved having a laugh. It was when they were having it at his expense that things got complicated. But Hudson wasn't mean, and he could tell. A mean person wouldn't let him have his go at all that exploration, with so much patience and understanding.

"What mission?" he asked, still mesmerized by the movement of those beautiful muscles underneath the skin.

"Finding my secret tattoo. I'm going to make it worth your while," Hudson promised.

"How so?" Otis asked, his ears perked up to attention, like a dog's.

"Let's say that I'll give you a prize."

"We're just going to say, or will you give me a prize if I find your other tattoo?" Otis asked, eager to have everything straight.

"There's no cutting corners and beating around the bush with you, is there?" Hudson grinned and flicked his nose playfully. "I will definitely give you a prize as a reward if you can find it."

Otis touched it and stared back. "What is the prize?"

"A secret until you meet your goal. What do you say?"

"Like a mystery box. That is so cool," Otis said, a bit awkward for saying stuff like that, because 'cool' wasn't a word usually in his vocabulary.

"Now, let's make it time-sensitive. I'll give you five minutes--"

"Starting when?" Otis pushed himself back on his heels and began scanning Hudson's body with keen eyes.

"Don't steal the start," Hudson chided him. "Starting now."

***

Otis took him by surprise when he pushed him, so he laughed while his naughty neighbor rolled him on one side, his eager hands all over. He obviously meant to handle and fondle him at the same time, because Hudson could feel Otis's fingers roaming across his skin. He wanted that experiment of theirs to last for a bit longer, but that wouldn't happen with such a determined little hunting doggy as Otis was.

Hudson allowed him to manipulate him so that he was now on his belly, which had to give Otis the unhindered view of his 'secret' tattoo.

"That is so pretty!" Otis exclaimed and pushed his finger into Hudson's right butt cheek. "It's a butterfly, right?"

"As you see me lying right under you in the buff," Hudson confirmed. "So, what do you think?"

"It's very different from your others," Otis commented. "It is so pretty and colorful. The others are sort of dangerous--"

"What do you mean, sort of?" Hudson asked, pretending to be scandalized by such an understatement.

"They are dangerous-looking," Otis hurried to say. "But this isn't."

"Are you sure?" Hudson teased him. "What if it's a poisonous butterfly?"

"It's not," Otis said with incredible confidence. "I know all the poisonous types of butterflies, and this isn't one of them."

If he hadn't known Otis already and his fairly odd habits, he would have thought that the guy was pulling his leg. "I had no idea there were butterflies like that. You sure?"

"Yes," Otis said promptly. "Some you can use to poison darts and arrows. You know, for hunting."

"Okay, Mr. Grylls, remind me not to get on your bad side."

"I'm not Mr. Grylls, I'm Mr. Bendecker," Otis insisted.

Hudson decided that he was already having too much fun to insist on details. "Oh, and you want me to address you formally now, Mr. Bendecker?"

"No. I don't think that would be a very good idea since we have already seen each other naked."

"Ah, so that's one of the criteria for getting chummy with you. I see," Hudson teased his cute neighbor again.

Otis pressed his finger into the middle of the butterfly. "How did this get here?"

"What? You don't like it?" That would be a bit of a bummer since Hudson hoped he would impress Otis in all possible ways. Why that was so important, he couldn't very well say, except that it would give him a very pleasant feeling.

"I do. But it's so different from the rest."

"Fair's fair. I made a bet and lost." Hudson smiled at the memory. Not everything was bad all the time, was it? That had been a lesson for him to learn, and for others to teach him.

Otis surprised him by bending over and kissing the butterfly. His lips felt so good against his skin, but Hudson pushed the feeling away. "Hey, that's ticklish." He had to be careful around this pretty man. It was too easy to get lost in his strange blue eyes; they had the power of hypnosis, even though their owner didn't know it. And what he did with those soft lips could drive a grown man crazy, too.

He turned and pulled Otis over his body to kiss him and regain control. Otis seemed to allow it patiently, kissing back, but also being the one to break it. "What is my prize?"

Eager, always so eager. He was definitely tempting Hudson beyond what he could possibly deal with. "I'll do you a favor, but I'm letting you choose."

"Choose?" Otis echoed slowly. "Do I have to say it off the top of my head?"

"Yes. So what would you like? For me to blow you?" Hudson whispered in Otis's ear, enjoying the small shiver in the supple body he was holding, "or maybe taste you in another way?"

To his surprise, Otis pushed him away and then straddled his body. He looked quite determined, holding him prisoner between his thighs like that. The hair had fallen over the one eye Otis preferred hidden, but he was all the more alluring like that. "I want to play with this," he said and grabbed Hudson's cock with both hands.

He grunted as that simple thing did nothing for the horniness he had experienced since he had invited this pretty guy into his apartment. "The favor was supposed to be me doing things to you. For you."

"I want this," Otis replied and pursed his lips, seemingly displeased with being contradicted on the matter.

Hudson put his hands on Otis's wrists only to hold them not remove them from his body. "Do you want to give me a hand, then?" he asked, suddenly aware of the raspy tone of his voice.

Otis nodded and smiled. "Can I? I might not be good, but--"

Hudson decided that it was about time to give his neighbor his vote of confidence, so he grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him close so that they could openly stare at each other. "You can do no wrong, Otis."

The temptation was too strong, after all, so he indulged in kissing Otis again, while slender fingers began moving up and down, tentatively at first, and then faster, as their kiss grew hotter. He couldn't tell how he came so fast, but it happened, and he swallowed Otis's surprised, yet pleased, gasps with his mouth long after.

TBC

12