Dating Site Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
John gets a Dating site surprise.
1.4k words
4.2
18.6k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly and I start to build a profile for this dating site POF. We start with my description first. Ok, first line, hmm. John Brown, age 56, 6' tall, 230 lbs. interested in? Hmm? Women, for sure. Casual hookups, nothing serious. Casual hookups? Lilly said I don't think that casual hookups are allowed to be in the ad. we laughed, and I said well, a guy can hope, right?

Well, as it turns out. It's one of the choices. So clearly, I checked that box.

Me not being too picky about the pussy I'm cumming in, I skimmed over the rest. We took a few exciting pics and hit publish.

While we were laughing about the whole process, my phone dinged. And then again and again and again. Oh shit, I exclaimed. What did we do? So we start looking at the first message, and then a picture of a stunning Redhead appears, followed by about six additional images of her in various degrees of undress.

I'm flabbergasted and quickly getting hard from what I was seeing.

Lilly laughed and blurted out Dayum! I don't think getting laid is going to be a problem. I smiled and replied It doesn't appear so. I replied to the redhead; her name was Stephanie. We message back and forth a few times and set up a meeting at a local bar.

I then moved on to the next woman in a growing line. This girl, whose name is Kaycee, was equally stunning and only 18. and the first image I opened was a sexy trim-toned young Indian girl. OMG! She was naked as the day she was born and had two fingers buried in her wet snatch. Lilly looked at her and then at me, and she had this look of lust in her eyes as she took off her top and slid out of her skirt. She was incredibly horny and was pulling at my belt. I smirked at her and asked what was wrong. She replied by slapping me across the face with her pussy soaked panties. Yeah, she said I need that cock! NOW!

Well, you don't have to tell me twice. I dropped my pants and boxers to reveal my family snake. Do you mean this Cock? I grinned and grabbed it by the base, and waved it at her. She jumped to her knees and engulfed the entire length of my manhood into her hot mouth. She licked and sucked like it was the last cock she would ever have.

She was tugging at my balls and dragging her long nails along the length of my member. She then dropped it from her mouth and pushed me back onto her bed. She climbed onto my cock and was fully impaled on my fuck meat. I moaned in pure ecstasy as she began to buck wildly. She raised until I was almost entirely out of her dripping cunt. Then she dropped her total weight, grunting over and over. Suddenly she let out a wail that sounded like an Apache war cry! Ayeeeeyee! I'm CUMMMMING as she splashes her orgasm all over my shaft and balls, dripping down my ass crack and soaking the sheets.

I took over because she had lost all ability to do anything that resembled cohesive movement. I began to slam my hardness into her still-dripping cunt. My hips raised to meet her ass with force. I hammered her pussy for a few more minutes and felt my balls tightening as I sprayed my seed inside her soaked pussy. As she finally regained composure, she looked at me and said did you just pump your seed into my unprotected, very fertile pussy?

I smiled and said Oops! I couldn't help it. She laughed and said well, you better hope you didn't just impregnate me! Hmm, I thoughts as I placed a finger and thumb on my chin. I'm sure Uncle John would spin in his grave if he knew we were fucking I said.

She grinned and said nah, we fucked regularly through my late teens and 20s. My jaw dropped as I thought about that. Where do you think I learned to give blowjobs? she quipped. I looked down at my now fully erect cock and said that turns me on thinking about it. Do you want some more seed? I chuckled.

She climbed off the bed and duck-walked to the bathroom to clean up. I continued to check out my message box, which was now nearly full. Wow, I said this is going to be fun. I made a date with the beautiful Indian girl. I then moved on to the subsequent 8-10 messages.

They are sexy but looking for soulmates. I think I made ten dates before Lilly came out of the shower. I had to shut it off for now. I already had the next couple of weeks filled with dates.

The next morning I signed in to see an unusual name, one I don't hear often. Irma, I opened the message, and a picture of an old lady appeared. She is about 5 feet tall with large breasts, a tiny waist, and a thin face, with silver hair pulled up in a bun sitting neatly atop her head. Irma asked simply if I would be so kind as to call her. I'm completely confused by this. What happened? Did my profile get posted in some knitting club group by accident? But she put her number in the message so I decided to call her.

Ring ring! Hello answered this soft voice that brought to mind my grandma; I said hello, Irma, my name is John. I got your message and was curious how my profile had come to be where you could see it. She quietly smirked and said it popped up in my matches. Oh, I asked. Are you looking for casual sex too? She said well, at my age, it's hard to find a hard cock. I need one to service me a few times a week, just as she talked about the weather or grocery shopping. I was intrigued. And so was my cock.

I asked her if she wanted to come over for a cup of coffee. With excitement, she asked, now?? I said sure. And gave her my address. She said I'll be there shortly.

Well, now I'm a little scared, nervous, and super horny. I paced and waited for what seemed like forever, but it was only about 10 minutes. I peeked through the blinds as the headlights turned into the driveway. Shit! Now I'm nervous. Why? Maybe because she looks like my grandmother.

A light tap on the door brought me out of my daze. I answered the door, and She gave me a soft hug and a kiss. So we sat down and had a friendly chat. It was like I was chatting with my Nana.

Irma's ample breasts with large nipples pushed against the fabric of her linen dress. I'm feeling mixed emotions right now. I looked up at her dress and saw she wore no panties. I raised my eyes to meet hers, and she was grinning.

Do you see anything interesting she said coyly. My cock jumped to life. And she quickly noticed the bulge in my shorts. Mmm, she moaned as she licked her lips, can I see that beautiful cock? she purred. I stood and dropped my shorts, setting free my fuck meat. She reaches out and wraps her tiny hands around my shaft. Mmm, I moaned and caressed her soft breast as I lightly pinched her large erect nipples.

She leaned forward and sucked in my cockhead, slowly licking and sucking more and more until she had the full thick 8 inches buried in her throat. She stroked as she sucked me in and out. I felt my knees go weak as my balls tightened, and I whispered in her ear, Nana, I'm going to cum now. I proceeded to fill her throat with my hot sticky load.

She moaned and swallowed every drop and only let it go after she was sure she had every drop. Then she reached up and cupped my face and kissed me; I kissed her back as her tongue parted my lips. What a wonderfully soft, gentle kiss. She pulled back and said well? I said I think I can service your needs.

To be cont.