Dating Site Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
John forgets to set age parameters.
793 words
3.96
25.4k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backstory;

I met my bride while in high school. Our attraction was instant and intense. She had just turned 18; I was turning 19 in two weeks.

Although there was lots of heavy petting, there was no fucking until my birthday evening. My first Sexual intercourse encounter was my birthday gift! I couldn't wait. A blowjob and several rounds of fucking and pussy eating. Followed by some intense partying.

Fast forward a month, and she is late. Pregnant on our first fuck! Ugh, a baby would complicate things. Do we keep it? Abort? We decided to keep it, and three months later, we were married. Six months after that, a beautiful daughter is born.

We moved to her hometown in Indiana so she could be close to her family to help with the baby. I made a decent life for my new family. I went to work in the mills, and life moved forward.

After twenty-three years, and out of the blue, with no indication of marital problems, My lovely wife presented me with divorce papers. This destroyed me, and now she wants me to move out? WTF! Where am I supposed to go? No real friends to speak of. A buddy that I later found out she was fucking. Crushed once more, I decided to leave and return to Oklahoma. At least I had family there.

New Beginning? Ugh :(

I was greeted by my Beautiful cousin when I arrived in town. It had been 30-plus years since I had been to my birthplace. Home felt good, and I picked up where I'd left off when we moved when I was 12. My family here is mostly Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles.

I started the process of healing, trying to make some sense of this. I started a new job, and rented an apartment. now to find social life. its been seven months since I'd had any sex! After a lifetime of fucking 4-5 times a week, my balls were full and aching. They needed some pussy attention.

My cousin and I had fooled around when we were younger, but mostly heavy petting. She was now a full-grown sexy woman, She is a 5'7" American Indian woman. She has dark skin, long black hair and brown eyes, beautiful Perky C-cup tits, perfect hips and ass, and long legs.

She felt terrible for me and decided to help me set up an account on a popular dating site. POF We laughed as we read through all the listings and viewed pictures posted by the members. I was getting aroused by simply browsing.

She asked what was wrong while laughing hysterically at me. I was squirming and trying to adjust my erection. HaHa funny I smirked. You don't have an 8" dick in between your legs. She laughed harder and exclaimed neither do you!

I cocked an eyebrow and asked if she wanted to wager on that? Lol, she was so confident since she'd seen my penis when we were younger. She said sure, I could use a few extra bucks. I have 20 dollars ill put on that! she exclaimed. I said ok, but I don't want money. I need a blowjob. She giggled and said ok, pull it out!

Her eyes were focused on the bulge in my pants when I dropped them to the floor, and my now throbbing cock was at full attention. As she locked onto the view of my cock she nearly fell out of her chair, eyes wide, and without thinking, licked her lips. WOW! she exclaimed. Where did that come from? I don't remember it being that big. Well, I grew up, and he did too! Now pay up, sucker! As I smiled.

She had often licked and sucked on my dick while I fiddled with her pussy when we were younger. Mom called it hanky panky; we just called it FUN.

Now with my beautiful tan-skinned Indian cousin on her knees and my cock in her hands, looking mesmerized. She opened her sexy lips and encircled the head of my 8" cock. with ease and swallowed it down her throat. OOH, MY GOD, I moaned. That's better than I remember! She smiled around my shaft and continued reciprocating on my cock with her mouth. THAT'S GOOD. My head leaned back, and my eyes rolled back. Before long, I felt my balls tighten and release a load I'd held for a few months. Wave after wave of my hot cum shooting down her beautiful throat. She gobbled down the last drop and finished with an audible pop as she pulled her suction loose from my cockhead. Aahhh! Thanks, Lilly. I needed that, I said. You're welcome, cuz. Now let's get you set up.

to be contd