Dating Site Surprise Pt. 04

Story Info
Johns strolling down memory lane.
2.5k words
4.47
4.7k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are based on my real-life experiences. Of course, I've embellished some details and changed the names to protect privacy.

This is my first attempt at writing a Memoir, so please be patient and forgive my obvious lack of skill as I write. I'm using Grammarly as an assistant to help with errors and proper punctuation.

The Title "Dating Site Surprise" is because, in my haste to set up the account, I forgot to set age parameters. The error introduced me to my love and infatuation for Mature women. The incest kink

has always been there. Enjoy, and please feel free to comment and or email me with suggestions or just to let me know if you liked it or not.

Thank you, J.B.

Dating site surprises part 4

I woke from an amazing night's sleep after fucking an adorable old lady of 79, still reeling from the experience. My cock was hard with the thoughts of the previous night's activities. I threw off the covers and began stroking, slow strokes thumbing the head as I caressed my balls. The scenes running through my mind quickly brought forth a gushing load in thick ropes of pearly white cum all over my abdomen and chest.

I headed to the shower to clean up and prepare for a perfect day.

I dressed and made some coffee; I sat down at my laptop while sipping my hot cup of Wake the fuck up, as I often called it.

First, I opened my POF account, and Irma messaged me after she got home. She was thanking me for the orgasms and wanting to set another " Service Call."

I replied that it would be next Friday before I had a free evening. She quickly replied date set.

I moved to the next scheduled date in my calendar: Stephanie, the voluptuous Redhead who had been first to respond to my profile. We were on for drinks this evening.

My phone buzzed with a text; it was Lilly, my cousin. She wanted to meet for breakfast, wanting details of last night's activity. Sure, I quipped. Could you give me a few and meet me at the Diner?

Reds & Eds Diner was an old diner situated in an old train dining car. I loved this place; my brother and I would come here with Dad after our monthly Barber shop visits. The business has been around since the mid-50s and is run by the same family; Red and Ed are brothers. Ed had passed away several years ago, but Red, easily in his early 80s, was still turning out the best breakfast food in southwest Oklahoma with the help of his Son and Grandson.

I sat in a booth and ordered two coffees; the waitress had just brought the coffee to the table as Lilly walked in.

Thank you for ordering a coffee for me; I have not had any yet. Her eyes were still heavy from sleep. I chuckled at her and commented you look like you are still half asleep. She rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee. Long Night? I asked. She replied short sleep! Hmm, you had a little fun, did you? I asked.

Well, I tried, she said. His dick was nice, but he had no idea how to use it. It was an incredibly frustrating evening. He got his nut and left me without. I left his house and went home to get myself off. Just a sad turn of events. Enough about me; what happened with Granny? She grinned.

Lilly, I can not put into words how incredible this experience was. She was like a true cougar; she pretty much tackled me. She knows what she wants and how to take it. And boy, did she take it.

She begged for hard and fast hammering; in return, she squirted and came multiple times, soaking my bed and me. She is very experienced in the bedroom.

I wish my night would have gone that well, Lilly sighed. We both ordered Reds Big Breakfast as the waitress refilled our coffees. Lilly said on a different subject. Have you talked to Kimmy since you have been back? No, I haven't; how is she doing? She's good, but wondering why you haven't contacted her.

Kimmy is my Uncle John's youngest Daughter. And one of my closest confidants growing up. We were inseparable. My first tattoo was given to me at the tender age of 12 by her.

Kimmy is the same age as me, so we came up together. I'd been back here for a while and just had not been able to catch her. I haven't spoken with her since Uncle John died about six years ago. I could not get away from work to attend his funeral. I felt guilty and couldn't face her.

The waitress placed our food on the table and snapped me out of my trance. Lilly snapped her fingers "Earth to Johnny"! Hello? Where were you? I'm sorry, Cuz, just been a long time. I'll get over to see her.

The truth is I was head over heels in love with her. Just too scared of ruining our bond to act on that emotion. The tattoo was a turning point for us. We were closer than ever when Dad told us we were moving to Tennessee. Anger and every other emotion welled up in me; I cried No Dad!, We can't move! But he looked at me and said Son, we don't have a choice. My new job is in Nashville. I start in 3 weeks.

My world collapsed. Heartbroken, all I had ever known was here, with no friends and a strange place. I was to start my freshman year of high school soon. What am I going to do? I was devastated. I was looking forward to starting high school; all my friends and family would be there. It was going to be epic.

Johnny! Yoohoo Johnny! Lilly grabbed my arm and shook me to get my attention. Are you ok? She asked. You are zoning out on me. I'm fine; I was thinking about the last time I saw Kimmy. It's been over forty years since I'd seen her in person. Wow, Lilly said. Has it been that long? I shook my head yes. Anyway, more coffee, please, as the waitress walked by.

We finished breakfast and squared the tab, and dropped $10 on the table for the tip. Lilly went home to sleep, and I went over to Kimmy's. As I drove to her house, my heart raced, and I felt nauseous. I was so nervous to see her. All these different thoughts ran through my head. What would she say? What would she do? Yell? Throw her arms around me? Punch me? Ugh. I turned the a/c on high; I was sweating profusely. Suddenly I was turning down her street. And into her driveway.

_______________________________

I knocked on Kimmy's door, and there was no answer. I knock again, no response. I dropped my head, disappointed but somewhat relieved, I turned to leave, and the door opened. I looked back, and here was this beautiful young lady standing at the door. It's Kimmy, unchanged as if frozen in time. She spoke, "May I help you sir?" I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for Kim Brown. Is she home? She went to the grocery store to pick up some steaks and beer. Mom's cousin is coming over to visit this afternoon. Mom said she hadn't seen him since she was my age. She talks about him a lot. He was her best friend, I think, she said.

Ok, I'll wait out here, ok? I was sitting in my truck, looking around, smoking a cigarette, when an old truck pulled into the drive. It was Kimmy. She climbed out of her truck to see who was in the strange vehicle sitting in her drive. I stepped out and turned towards her and was almost knocked to the ground. She saw me and jumped into my arms with the biggest hug ever.

Beautiful as ever, with much larger tits than I remember and an ass that would stop traffic. She hugged me so tight, pressing her large breasts against my chest. She pulled back just enough to plant a long wet kiss on my lips. Wow, Johnny, you look so old! As she laughed. I followed by well, I am. Why aren't you?

I received a slap on my arm; oh, shut up. You are still as beautiful today as you were then, a lot more developed! But Wow. So gorgeous. She blushed and kissed me again.

Kimmy is 5'6", trim and fit, with perky 40DD boobs and no sag: wide hips and a beautiful ass. Red hair and big bright Green eyes with freckles peppered across her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose with supple pouty, kissable lips. Beautiful!

How have you been? And why the fuck haven't you been to see me since you have been back? Lily said you've been back for six months. I've tried to contact you a few times, but I seem to miss you every time. I'm sorry about that.

I asked, who's that beautiful girl in the house? That's Jill, my youngest daughter; she's 14. I have two girls; Kaydee is 17. they look like twins. Well, I said then, they are your minis, Stunning!

Johnny, Lilly told me that you have "grown" a little, lol. I blushed and said that I was just a young, stupid kid then. I had barely started growing pubic hair. Do you want a beer? She headed to the fridge returning with a couple of silver bullets. Sure as I reached my hand out and grabbed the cold bottle.

We sat on the couch and chatted. Jill came into the living room and said hello again; Kimmy stood up and threw her arm around her baby girl, and said this is my infamous cousin Johnny! Jill leaned in and hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "I can see why she moans your name at night when she is playing with herself," she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Mom, I'm going to Jens for the afternoon. Is that okay? Sure baby, call me if your aunt Lilly has you stay for dinner, ok? As she grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

Is she going to Lillys? I haven't spent much time around Jen yet. She was away with her dad on vacation. She stays at his house most of the time.

It drives Lilly crazy. I said I bet it does, but it gives her privacy to play and have fun without Jen getting too much of an earful of sex noises. She smirked; yea, she is too busy making her own sex noises, from what I heard.

Although she's a beauty too, and she's what..17? Yep, she starts her senior year in the fall.

Jen takes after her mom's Indian side. She's tall like her mom, 5'8" dark bronze skin and long black hair. Brown eyes. Trim-toned body, nice full C cup breasts, and a full round ass sitting atop two long sexy legs.

Kimmy was leaning back and staring at me with a sly grin; she spoke softly, you know I was so in love with you when we were kids. You were my first true love and probably the only one, if I'm honest. I felt my heart swell, and a tear ran down my cheek. I softly mumbled. The feeling was very mutual, you know.

In the stunned silence, Kimmy looked at me with tears in her eyes. She sobbed. Really? Why did you not say something? Do something? I hope you understand, Kimmy; I was scared you would look at me with disgust, Thinking, How could he have feelings for his cousin? I couldn't chance losing your friendship.

Please! Don't be silly, she sobbed. I would never think that, Pervert, maybe! She smirked.

But then Dad moved the whole family to Tennessee. And my world crumbled. I hated school, fucking hillbillies were unbearable. I wound up quitting school and then met someone and got married; that's 20 years down the toilet.

I wish I had known; my life would have been so different. I had it so bad for you! How bad she giggled? Well, let's say mom was questioning her choice of laundry soap. She asked me why my socks were always hard; I laughed and told her I didn't know; Mom, it must be the detergent. Several times a day, I'd jerk off thinking of you.

She blushed and told me she had her fingers in her pussy almost constantly. I dreamed of marrying you and having your babies.

I said you are the reason I am obsessed with redheads; ALL my women have been compared to you. I noticed her staring at the tent now forming in my pants. And she had this evil little grin on her lips. I blushed as our eyes met. She said I could have had that back then; she sighed. You would have been my choice to give my virginity to. I stuttered out. Oh, I w..w..wished!

Lilly told me your cock is wonderfully big. I smirked. Would you like to find out? Oooh yes. As she quickly grabbed at my belt. I lifted my hips to slip my pants and boxers down. My rigid cock sprang free, slapping her on the cheek. She jumped back, laughing. I pulled my pants loose while kicking my boots off.

Kimmy's eyes grew wide with excitement. Wow, Lilly was not lying! She wrapped her fingers around the base of my thick cock. Admiring the smooth, soft skin and tracing the veins up and down my shaft with her long, brightly painted nails, caressing my large balls as they hung freely between my legs. She slid her hand up under the head of my member and leaned down, flicking her tongue at the slit and around the head. Then I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took me into her mouth.

I was in heaven; my gorgeous cousin, the object of my lifelong fantasy, was stroking and sucking my cock. A surreal moment. I had dreamed of this so many times; I had fucked my wife, pretending she was Kimmy many times.

She worked up and down the sides of my shaft with her tongue, flicking at my balls as she expertly teased me. She was in her own world with my cock in her mouth. Sliding it easily into her throat, she had no gag reflex. Working my cock, making love to it. Her eyes were filled with lust as she took me into her throat. I could feel her tongue on my balls as she bobbed up and down. I could feel the tension in my balls as my heavy load came up the shaft erupting from the tip. Thick ropes of hot cum splashed against the back of her throat; she pulled back to the head and opened her mouth wide so I could see my cum filling her mouth as she swallowed every drop. Then back into her throat, she plunged my cock; as I softened, she pulled her head up and let it drop from her mouth with a throaty moan. She climbed into my lap, wrapping her arms around me, bringing her pouty lips to mine for a passionate kiss.

to be cont.