Dating Under the Moon

Story Info
Emma meets Jack and find out his secret on a night out.
3.1k words
4.61
7.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal Wednesday morning when they first met. Emma had literally walked into him, as he rounded an aisle corner in the local grocery store.

"Oh, shoot I'm sorry."

"Careful, Darlin'" both laughing slightly, as they speak at the same time. His large hands gripped her shoulders, making sure she did not fall by pulling her close.

"I-I should have looked where I was going." Emma looked him over. He was tall and broad, His dark brown hair was almost black, as it curled around his ears. Along with a dark stubble that clung to his strong jaw, gave him a disheveled look. As if he had just woken up. It was his eyes that caught her attention. Deep and rich like honey. That complemented his tanned skin. His golden gaze was warm as it looked over her.

"Oh no, I was not paying attention." Emma waved a hand dismissively, feeling her cheeks grow warm under his gaze. He did not let go of her shoulders as his own slumped slightly.

"I'm Emma, Emma Farley." She offered a small smile at the introduction.

"Jack, Jack Mason." He nodded his head in greeting.

"Well I best be off.. Nice to meet you." Emma started to try to pull away, only for Jack to tighten his hold on her.

"Can I ask you out.. For lunch.?" He blurted out, earning a startled chuckle out of Emma, how unexpected it was.

"Lunch.. I mean sure.. But we only just met." Emma's voice lilted slightly as she spoke. "But yes, I would love to." She watched a slight smile curl at the edge of his lips.

"I'll need your number Darlin', so I can contact you." She felt her cheeks grow more heated, as she fumbled with her phone, nearly dropping it as she handed it over to him. After exchanging numbers, they parted ways. Meeting up later in the week to have that date.

*****

That date led to many others. Soon Jack had taken Emma out on a good handful of dates. Nearly a whole month's worth was how slowly they were taking it. Jack was always taking care of her, making sure at the end of the date, she was home safe. They had yet to kiss. And the thought drove her mad. Last time he had ghosted his lips over hers, before he left. Leaving her not being able to think of anything but what his lips would feel like.

Tonight was another date. Jack was going to take her out for drinks. The dress she wore was not too fancy because of this. It was a soft blue, knee length skirt, long slightly puffed sleeves and the queen Annes's neckline gave it a slightly conservative look. But the cinched waist and slight flair that drew the eye to her wide hips could be anything but safe. Her bountiful bust filled out the cups of the dress. Completing the hourglass shape of her waist. Emma's silvery hair was pulled back in a loose semi updo, spun silver strands resting against her shoulders. A light touch of makeup painted her creamy skin. Her deep blue eyes twinkled in excitement as she looked over herself. A sharp wrap at the door drew her away from her reflection.

"Damn Darlin'.." Jack's voice was full of surprise, as his eyes widened at the sight the door revealed.

"Not too much is it?" Emma brushed a hand over the skirt, feeling a bit self conscious with her choice.

"Not at all Darlin', It's perfect." He stepped close, leaning down and pressing his lips firmly on hers. Emma melted into his kiss, letting out a whimpered moan as she pulled him close. Just as soon as it started. Jack pulled back slowly. His eyes dark with lust.

"We better get going." He brushed his thumb over her plump lower lip. With a slight nod, Emma followed him as he led her to his truck.

*****

It did not take them long to arrive at the bar on the edge of town. It backed up close to a Thick wood. A bright Neon full moon shone outside. Lighting up the surrounding area in a soft neon blue glow. "The FullMoon." Was one of their newer haunts. Tonight being the second time he brought her here.

"Ah, isn't it our baby boy Jack?" The rough voice of Marcus, Jack's older brother, called out. Emma had only met him once before, but Jack explained that the bar was his brother's business. He sometimes helped out here, if he was not handling other family issues. Marcus looked nothing like Jack, his dirty blond hair was slightly longer, pulled back in a slight updo. His beard covered his jaw fully.. But he did share the same honey gold gaze with Jack. "And he brings his lovely Emma back... My what a surprise." Marcus' deep chuckle filled the bar, as he walked from behind the counter, pulling Jack into a large hug.

As he released Jack, Marcus made to move close to where Emma stood. When Jack body blocked him. Letting out a low growl towards his brother.

"It's Ok little brother, just making sure everything is ok...." Another low growl. "I know, I know...Why don't you go get seats, and I'll bring you a drink over." Marcus spoke low, placing a hand on Jack's arm. After a tense moment passed between the two brothers, Jack nodded, pulling Emma along with him.

"Jack.. are you ok?" Emma slid into the booth seat as she asked, watching him slide opposite. His face was a glare mixed with something she could not place, a dark hungry look that sent a shiver down her spine.

"I'm fine." He inhaled sharply, holding it for a second before slowly exhaling. "Sorry, did I scare you, Darlin?" His eyes filled with worry, replacing the dark hungry haze.

"No, no...not at all." Emma leaned forward taking hold of his hands. "Actually I'm quite flattered with how much you have been taking care of me." She paused, brushing her thumb against the back of his hand. "So, thank you."

"No need to thank me, Darlin'. I'm just doing my Job."

"Oh so it's your job to look after me? I don't remember employing you" She grinned at the slight qwip, watching his lips twitch at it. Before he could respond Marcus placed two glasses of whiskey on the table. He gave Jack a slight nudge before heading back to the bar.

"You bet it is, and I take my job very seriously, Darlin.'" Jack handed a tumbler glass to her. Taking a sip of the drink, its soothing burn filled Emma. Hoping the liquor could be blamed for the growing flush on her cheeks.

"Damn, even your blush is pretty." He moved closer, leaning over the table slightly, as he brushed his thumb over her heated cheek.

They fell into a gentle conversation, the flow of alcohol made their anxiety slip from them. Emma felt so relaxed around him. Finding herself leaning close to focus on his voice. "I'll go get us a refill, Darlin'." Jack rose to his feet, before pressing a quick kiss to her lips.

Emma leaned back in the seat pressing her hand to her hot cheek, trying to calm down. "Damn girl, lookin' good." The young man who slipped in the opposite seat, grinned at her as his eyes roamed over her.

"Sorry, I'm with someone." Emma looked over to the bar, seeing Jack head back over to them with drinks in hand.

"That old man." He laughed. "You should be with someone who's not a fossil." Jack placed the glasses on the table, before grabbing the young man by the collar and pulling him out the seat. A low growl ripped from him, as he crowded the other man. A hushed angry conversation passed between the two. Before Jack pushed the young man backwards.

"Enough you two." Marcus called out, drawing the men's attention. "Mike, step away." The young man, Mike, tried to protest, before Marcus cut him off with a stern look. Shooting a glare towards Jack, He stormed off.

"Jack..." he took hold of Emma's arm, dragging her out of the booth, and towards the door. "Jack!" She called out as she finally pulled free of his grip, just as they reached his truck. "Hun, what is going on?"

He boxed her up against the truck. "Get. In. The. Truck." He growled, the deep grumble that rocked through him, made her knees weak.

"Fine, but I want to go home." Emma climbed in the truck with a slight huff. Watching as he joined her. They drove in silence, the radio was the only thing to keep them company as they drove.

*******

They parked up outside of his large cabin, not her small bungalow. "Jack!" Emma called out, slightly frustrated, as he left the car. Moving around the boot, and caught her trying to exit the car.

"Emma, Darlin'... I need to talk to you about something." He held onto the car door, blocking her exit. "Please. Don't leave yet."

"I want to know what's going on Jack!. You nearly hit your brother, and that young man ran from you as if you were some kinda wild animal." Emma pushed at him as she rose to her feet.

"I'll tell you all, Darlin'. Just.. come inside." Jack stepped back, his chest heaving as he led her inside. His cabin was cozy. Rich dark woods made up most of the furnishings. Jack headed into the kitchen, pulling out two large rock tumblers, filling each with a generous shot of whiskey. He downed one shot in one. Exhaling sharply as he swallowed the drink.

"You can tell me anything, Jack." Emma moved close, placing a hand on his thick arm that gripped the edge of the countertop.

"Truth is... I'm a Werewolf, Darlin'" He watched her intently watching for her reaction. Emma swallowed heavily, her eyes widened at the bombshell he just dropped. She stumbled backwards, gripping onto the edge of the counter.

"A-A werewolf... You're kidding right?" Emma froze when she saw how serious his gaze was. "As in, turns into a wolf under a full moon... that kinda wolf?" Emma stuttered, running a hand through her silvery locks.

"Yes." He paused, taking a deep sharp breath. "I understand if you never want to see me again, Darlin'" Jack did not look at her, choosing to look at his hands as they gripped the side. His body was tense, as he wanted for her to respond.

"Oh hun.." Emma sighed softly, drawing close slowly, as if not to frighten him. "You should have told me sooner." She pressed her palm onto his thick forearm, offering as much comfort as she could through the small touch.

"You're not angry?" Jack turned to face her, a mixture of relief and confusion washed over his face.

"Of course not. I'm a bit upset that you did not tell me sooner. But I can understand why you wanted to wait." Emma let out a soft gasp, as he took hold of her hip, pulling her close as he pressed his lips softly to her. The kiss started as a gentle brush of their lips. But it soon grew hungry, the heated press of his lips drew soft moans from her, as she pressed closer to him. His tongue filled her mouth, swirling around her own as he groaned against her lips.

Reluctantly she pulled back, hearing a low whimper leave him as she bit her swollen lip. "So that's why you got all... possessive back at the bar?"

"Everyone who goes to the Full Moon is a Were." Jack gave her a slight grin, flashing his sharp teeth at her. "Well everyone but you, Darlin'. The little runt was trying to make his claim on you." Emma felt her face grow flushed as he boxed her into the countertop.

"So.. What if I head on down to the Full Moon tomorrow night.." She trailed off as he pressed himself against her. Pushing her hips into the countertop with his own.

"You're mine." He growled low, brushing his lips against her neck, kissing her skin. His teeth nipping at her neck. "Bed. Now." He pulled her back with him, sweeping her up into his arms, carrying her as she clung to him.

Jack lowered her to her feet, before the large bed. "Darlin' let me treat you right." He groaned peppering kisses against her lips, as his hands took hold of her hips.

"Please.." Emma whimpered. "Please.. I need you." She began to pull at his shirt, undoing the buttons and revealing his hairy chest to her. Pushing his black shirt off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. His broad chest made her mouth water, dark brown hair covered his chest, thick arms and stocky waist. With her help, he pulled the dress off her. That hungry gaze in his eyes darkened, at the sight of a matching lacy white bra and pantie set, that cupped her full breasts and wrapped over her wide hips.

"Darlin'... did you wear these for me?" He groaned, running a hand over the fullness of her beast, filing his palm with its weight. His other hand curled around the side of her panties, pulling at them.

"Yes, do you like them?" Emma swayed her hip slightly, earning a throaty deep growl from him.

The sudden tare of her panties being ripped from her, drew a squeaky gasp from her. "They were in the way." He smirked, pushing into her, so she lay back on the bed. Soft sheats curressed her semi naked body, as he dropped down to his knees, between her legs. Pushing them wide open, he buried his face between her thighs. Sweet gasps and moans filled the room as she arched her back, rocking her hips against his hungry mouth, and fingers. It had been too long since Emma slept with anyone. Spending lonely nights alone riding her trusty vibrator. This was nothing like the awkward fumbling of her own fingers against her core. He filled her pussy with his fingers, swiping his skilled tongue against her clit. She could feel a large hand grip her thigh, holding her still as he feasted on her. The fire pooling low inside her, rippled through her in great waves. Causing her to arch her hips into his mouth, moaning a mixture of his name and soft swears as she relaxed into her bliss.

Emma gasped softly as she tried to catch her panting breath. Watching as he undid his jeans and pulled them down slowly. "We're gonna have to go slow, Darlin'" He paused, his undone jeans pushed low on his hips. "I'm.. well- I'm quite large."

"Sure you say that to all the ladies." Emma smiled at him, sitting up on her elbows as she looked him over. The thick coarse hair at the root of his member poked out from his jeans opening. He shucked them down, showing his large cock to her. Her eyes widened as she took in the thick member. It was thicker at the base, as if he had some sort of knot, his cock narrowed as it grew closer to the tip.

"Oh my.." Emma bit her lower lip as she took him in. " You are not joking."

"Darlin', I rarely joke about things." He smirked, kneeling between her open thighs. "But we'll go slow. We got time." He brushed the head of his cock against her labia, running them along the length of him, spreading her growing wetness over him. " Tell me you want this. That you want my cock."

"God, please Jack." Emma mewled. "I need to feel you in me." The dull stretch of him filling her, Stretching her inner walls slowly around his thick length. She gasped, stifling her wanton noises with her hands.

"Oh no, Darlin'. Let me hear those pretty moans." He pulled her hand away, pinning both of her hands over her head, in one of his large hands. "Fuck, you take my cock so well." He groaned, slowly thrusting his length into her, rolling his hips against hers. Jack buried himself into her wet heat, slowly fucking his full length into her, watching with awe as her small body swallowed his cock.

"Please.. Please Jack, I'm so close." Emma's begging was desparte, as she writhed agaisnt his hold. "I'm gonna cum." She whimpered.

"That's it Darlin', cum around my cock." Jack groaned into her ear, his stubble scratched gently against her cheek. "Cum for me so I can fill you up." He rasped, losing the slow and deep pacing of his hips, to snap their hips together. Emma shattered around him again, her tightening walls drawing his cock to shudder in his own release. He slumped against her, his large body pinning her beneath him. Something round and bulbus brushed against her labia, her pliant lips parted as they engulfed his knot. Jack did not thrust it into her, letting it soak in her warmth.

"You're still hard?" Emma murmured, slightly dazed as she slowly came out of her afterglow.

"Don't worry, Darlin'. You'll have my knott another time. For now, let's just keep things simple." He nuzzled into her, rolling them over, so she rested on his chest. His large hand rested on her back, keeping her to him.

"So what does this mean.. Does this change things between us?" Emma ran a hand slowly over his hairy chest, feeling the soft hairs curl around her fingers. A slight wave of anxiety washed over her as her mind whirled.

"We are mates." His voice was rough, deep with a mixture of lust and exhaustion. His hooded eyes watched her fidget. Taking a hand in his, he pulled it close so he could nuzzle into her palm. "Think of it as a type of marriage.. But without the ceremony." Jack explained watching the confusion and anxiety wash away with his words.

"Right.." She shifted, sitting up in his lap. "So we're married?" She grinned down at him, placing her hands flat on his chest as he shifted, so he sat with her in his lap.

"In the eye's of the Were council we are." He chuckled. "Do you like the sound of that? Being my little wife."

"Yes. I do." Emma pressed her soft lips against his, pushing him back on the bed. Straddling his hips, sliding his cock back into her wet heat. Riding him until she lost herself in the pleasure he pulled from her once more.