All Comments on 'Daughter and Dad's Wish is the Same'

by Rotpsen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Excellent, very well written.

Very well written piece, thanks.

MsJerrieMsJerrieover 17 years ago
Very stimulating

Very sexy and well written. It got my senses really going, lol. Thanks for writing it and keep writing, please.

Ms. Jerrie

U.S.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So wet

I am so wet from reading this, it is unbelievably sexy ! not too much suspense, and not too fast into the bits we all crave. Thank you for writing this :D

eastboeastboabout 13 years ago
So...So Good.....

I think you have opened something that that many many fathers' think about and you have opened many father's eyes, I just hope we are all as strong as Chrissie's Dad....with no regrets....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loveeeeee

This was such a great story! I loved it so much!<333

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story. Not gonna lie, it made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of the best father daughter stories i have ever read. my daughter has the same opinion

yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoughts of my daughters pussy...

Now that is what I call a hot story, I have wanted to fuck my daughter like that for years, she is now grown into a beautiful woman with gorgeous breasts and I know he pussy is like her mothers sweet tasting and wet. I can only fantasize as I sit in my chair and masturbate with the thought of her riding my cock, up and down. I can feel her cervix as she bounces down real hard on me and she cums all over us.. I know that she is a squirter I have heard her talking to her friends so this would be an additional plus for me, to have my daughters hot ejaculate cum all over us. I have had a vasectomy so there is no problem of her getting pregnant from me. I want to shoot my hot wet love seeds into her pussy so bad.

My morning masturbation fantasies are the best when I think of that beautiful pussy, which is shaved I have already seen it, as it comes in contact with my hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

The story was naughty but tastefully done. I do hope you write more stories.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
I really liked this story

I think about my Niece this way I wish I could lick her pussy. And have my way with her.

The storyline was so simple it was great, you had a great flow please if you have more set them free. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can only imagine how good that would feel to be in her to the hilt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous