Daughter and Stepdad: Mom's Fantasy

Story Info
Mom experiences her boyfriend and daughter's lust.
6k words
4.67
44.2k
71

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 1 of the multi-part "Mom's Fantasy" series.

------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The Family

I found my mind constantly wandering.

It was difficult for me to focus and keep track of the various tasks and deadlines I had at work. I also felt like I had been neglecting my responsibilities as a mother and partner at home. All my life I was seen as the one who had her shit together and was always on top of things. Overtime, this led me to feel like I was the one who had the responsibility to solve all the problems I, or anyone else around me, encountered. I didn't mind this role; to be seen as someone who could figure it out and make things right.

Lately though, I had been feeling overwhelmed from work and listless from the day-to-day monotony that had settled in at home. Not that my life or relationships were awful. I had two beautiful daughters, many close friends, and I was in a happy relationship with my boyfriend, Paul, of many years.

Paul and I owned a house together and my daughters lived with us full-time. Paul was my rock, and my daughters were my world. Having my daughters around and close by to me gave me a feeling of warmth and comfort. My motherly instinct wanted them to stay with me forever, although I knew they would eventually have the urge to leave the comfort of our house and forge paths of their own.

My oldest daughter, Brooke, was 23. She was working full-time while taking a few classes at the local community college. She had been with her current boyfriend for the past few years. He was nice enough, though she rarely brought him around to the house. Brooke usually kept to herself and was more or less self-sufficient. Although I wouldn't call her a party animal, she would occasionally go out with her friends to the local clubs to unwind and get out of the house.

Brooke's club outfits were not something I'd say I approved of. Her typical look included seemingly painted on leggings that accentuated her rather plump behind with large semi-circle cut-outs on both sides of the hips, exposing her pale light skin. She wore a corset like bralette for her top, just big enough to ensure she had no underboob showing and that her nipples were covered while still allowing her breasts to slightly overflow out of the top. She didn't have large breasts, but they were enough to get people's attention when she wanted them to. Maybe I was more jealous that I didn't have the self-esteem to wear clothes like that when I was her age, rather than disapproving of her going out in public like that.

Zoey had recently turned 18 and graduated from high school only a couple of months before her birthday. She'd usually work evenings and hang out on occasion with her friends after work. She was more outgoing and was always vying to be the center of attention wherever she went. Being into all the latest social media dance challenges gave her an excuse to have the focus turned on her.

The more recent dances she was doing seemed pretty provocative to me, however, since she was 18, I felt she didn't need mom nagging her about it. There were a few times I felt a bit uncomfortable when she did some of the moves in front of Paul, but it was innocent enough and he never made any inappropriate comments, gestures, or looks towards Zoey. Plus, she did look cute doing them. Zoey had a similar body shape to Brooke and had no problem showing it off with her little booty pops, chest wiggles, and seductive moves during her dances.

Paul didn't have any kids of his own, but he was always there to support me. Both of my daughters looked up to Paul and even referred to him as their stepdad. He would do anything for me and my daughters.

When we first started dating, both of my daughters' thought Paul was cute and they gave me their approval, acknowledging that they would have dated him themselves if they were in my position. Paul was 9 years younger than me. He was an avid hiker like me and was always encouraging us to stay active and healthy. He would tell me how lucky he was to have me; though I always believed I was the lucky one to have a younger guy. My own insecurities about our age difference left me to wonder if he'd leave me one day for a younger girl, but I knew Paul loved me and would never cheat on me.

Being overworked and overstressed did unfortunately leave my sex life to be desired. Between the stress of work for both Paul and me -- and having two daughters constantly in the house -- it was very difficult to find the time, energy, and space to have sex as often as I would have liked.

I started using fantasies to satiate my sexual needs and desires. The lack of regular sex had led me to fantasize more often than I had ever done in the past. My imagination had begun to run wild. I was uncovering thoughts and feelings I wasn't even aware of.

Chapter 2: The Dilemma

I had to admit it was a bit shocking at first what was popping into my head. Often the different sexual encounters and experiences I fantasized about involved Paul and my daughters together. The initial shock turned into intense arousal. The thought of them having new and different sexual experiences together began to feel natural and was a major turn on for me.

Maybe it was because Paul was always there to help and support Brooke and Zoey that my mind extended that to him being open to helping them explore their sexuality. I eventually came to embrace these fantasies for what they were -- imaginations of sexual exploration and excitement -- and not something that would actually happen in reality. Plus, the fantasies were always consensual and pleasurable for everyone involved which gave me a sense of safety and security.

The more I fantasized about Paul and my daughters, the more I wondered whether Paul had similar fantasies. I was always too afraid to ask him. It felt way too taboo. How would I even approach him with this question?

I feared it might negatively affect our relationship if I told him I had these thoughts and I didn't think he'd ever be comfortable admitting to it if he too had similar fantasies. I will say that my daughters did not make it hard for Paul to have fantasies about them if he wanted.

Both Brooke and Zoey liked to wear long baggy t-shirts around the house with either spandex boy shorts or their panties underneath. Neither of them would wear bras while at home. There were plenty of times when their loose-fitting shirts would flow around and hang from their nipples leaving just that much less to the imagination. Nor was it uncommon to catch a glimpse of their tight round asses and butt cheeks hanging out as they walked around; especially when they would bend over to pick something up, or in Zoey's case every time she did one her dances.

Zoey was also in the habit of regularly walking around in white cropped tank tops that -- in just the right angle and lighting -- were ever-so-slightly see-through. Even I couldn't help sneaking a peek sometimes when her top would be desperately trying -- and completely failing -- to hide her at attention nipples under the thin material. She'd typically complete this look with a pair of leggings, or sometimes sweatpants that would hang right at, or just below, her hips letting whatever underwear she happened to have on that day barely peek out for all to see.

If Paul ever wanted to add my daughters to his 'spank bank' he never made it obvious. I think he respected them too much to bring any attention to it if he did. Maybe he was that good at sneaking peaks for himself without anyone noticing, or maybe it was just me that never noticed. If Brooke or Zoey ever caught Paul irresistibly looking at their bodies, they never called him out or brought it up to me.

I wanted to tell Paul that it was ok if he was attracted to my daughters. Even as their own mother I recognized that they were both beautiful and sexually captivating. I wouldn't fault Paul for wanting to look at my daughters more closely and appreciate their curves and alluring sexual attractiveness. Since he thought I was enticingly beautiful, I had to assume he was secretly attracted to and turned on by them as well. After all, they were effectively an extension of me both in terms of physical looks and personality traits.

Being open and honest about our sexual desires was something I wanted between us. I really wanted to be able to share my fantasies with Paul and for him to share his with me. But how could I ask him if he was attracted to my daughters without him thinking I was trying to call him out as some pervy guy? What would he think if I told him I had fantasies about my daughters seducing him and taking advantage of him while I watched . . . or even joined in?

Even if his fantasies were taboo, awkward, or pervy; it wouldn't matter to me. I already knew mine were exactly that; taboo, awkward, and pervy. I started thinking about which fantasy I'd share with him once I was finally able to scrounge up the courage.

Chapter 3: The Fantasy

Since Zoey was so comfortable in her no bra cropped shirts around Paul, I had recurring fantasies that included her trying to seduce him when I wasn't around. In one of the fantasies, Zoey would purposefully wear skimpy outfits around Paul. She'd have one of her extra thin and tight tank tops on so you could clearly see the outline of her areolas and would be wearing just her boy short underwear to accentuate and show off her tight teen ass. Like a siren, Zoey would try to get Paul to focus on her by teasing him with one of her more irresistibly captivating and provocative dances.

Zoey's seductively inviting moves would eventually have her back to him while bending over just enough in the right way so he could see her underwear riding into the slit of her pussy through the gap in her thighs. She'd then lift and spin around pumping out her chest to the beat a few times to ensure her shirt was pulled as tight and thin as possible to force his eyes to wander to her firm protruding nipples. Over the next few moves, she would move in closer to Paul, leaning over at just the right angle where her perky tits would be neatly planted in front of his face. With Paul seemingly blissfully unaware of what she was attempting to do at first, Zoey's constant teasing and enticing moves would lead him to eventually succumb to her seduction and he'd be unable to hide his arousal; ending up with a massively erect cock that he'd be unable to hide from her.

At the moment of Paul's erection, my fantasy would continue with me walking in on them. Zoey in her skimpy outfit showcasing her perky teen tits and tight peachy ass with an ear-to-ear grin on her face, and Paul with his erect penis pushing through his sweatpants and a look of shock on his face. Paul would have a petrified look about him as his brain slowly churns away trying to figure out how to explain the situation to me. Without saying anything, I'd walk over and sit next to Paul and nod to Zoey to continue her dancing and teasing. I would then tell Paul to lay back and watch Zoey while I reach into his pants and start stroking his rock-hard cock. Leaning back myself, I'd take my other hand, slip it into my pants, and start rubbing my clit; immediately letting out a soft moan.

Zoey would continue to dance around, teasing Paul, and becoming more sexually enchanting. She would focus on bouncing her tits in her see-through shirt with her stiff nipples poking out and spinning around to show off her ass over and over again. The feeling of Paul's cock pulsing in my hand to Zoey's moves would cause me to stroke him faster. My own pussy would be dripping wet, neither of us able to last much longer. I'd ask Zoey to turn around, bend over, and show her ass and pussy to us. She'd slowly spin around, bend over, and arche her back perfectly to give a shot of her ass and the outline of her pussy in her boy short underwear. Immediately Paul and I would be able to see how wet Zoey was through her underwear.

Zoey would then grab her underwear with both hands on either side of her hips and begin pulling them down. Her firm plump ass slowly rolling out of her boy shorts as they move down. Paul's impossibly hard cock somehow finds a way to grow even harder and larger as the seam of her underwear moves further down, exposing the start of her dripping, creamy slit. As Zoey pulls her underwear down the back of her upper thighs even further, I can feel Paul ready to explode. The moment she pulls the underwear down far enough to expose her obviously engorged clit, Paul and I both cum instantly.

My fantasy ends with Zoey pulling her underwear back up while letting out a little giggle. She leans over Paul's lap to give me a kiss on my cheek, ensuring she 'accidently' brushes herself against Paul's cum dripping, still erect cock, giving him a slight jolt. She then gives Paul a kiss on the lips before telling us that she is going to go finish herself off in her room while thinking about Paul and I getting off to her.

Little did I know that my fantasy would soon become reality . . .

Chapter 4: The Setup

It was a typical Saturday. Brooke was off to work in the morning, Paul and I were being lazy and putting off chores. Zoey was asleep still, having worked late the night before and scheduled to work again that night. One of my friends texted me and asked if I wanted to meet up with a few people for an early dinner. Paul never had any hangups with me going out, so I let Paul know I was going to meet up with a few friends and that he'd be on his own for dinner. He told me to have fun and that he planned on playing some games or watching a movie.

Later in the day as I was figuring out what to wear and getting myself ready to meet up with my friends, I could hear Zoey waking up and rummaging around in her room. She came into the bedroom and saw me getting ready to go out while Paul was reading a book in bed. She asked what I was doing, and I let her know I was going out with some friends for dinner. She gave a bit of a pause, and then gave a bit of a grimaced look and told me she wasn't feeling well and was going to call out of work. I didn't think much of it, she didn't habitually call out of work that often, but it wasn't uncommon for her to just not want to go to work and use the excuse of being sick. I let her know it would just be her and Paul for dinner, since Brooke had mentioned she was going to hang out with her boyfriend after work.

When I was leaving the house, Paul had just ordered some take out for him and Zoey and she was lamenting about one of her latest work dramas, which I honestly tried to avoid being brought into, so it was perfect timing for my exit. Paul and I texted a few times while I was out; nothing more than regular check-ins to make sure we were both having fun. I messaged Brooke and Zoey too. Brooke was only partially responsive, giving quick, few word replies; clearly more interested in whatever she and her boyfriend were doing. Zoey was a little more involved sending random meme's and letting me know she was watching a movie with Paul.

I hadn't stayed out too late - I arrived back at the house around 9:00p. When I came into the house, I could smell fresh popped popcorn. I figured Paul and Zoey must still be watching a movie. I noticed no one was in the living room and assumed they were likely in the master bedroom watching TV while in bed, which was typical in our house. As I entered the bedroom, I noticed the movie had been paused. Paul was under the covers and appeared to be sleeping. Zoey also had the covers pulled up to her waist and had quickly pulled her right arm out from under the covers and placed it by her side and swiftly moved her left hand from her chest to her side as well. This made her look very stiff, unnatural, and mostly guilty of something.

I came over to the side of the bed she was on. She was wearing one of her typical white crop tops - albeit one of her thinner and more revealing ones. As I went to sit down next to her, I pulled back the covers to avoid pinching her between the covers and the bed. Her face turned bright red immediately. The sweatpants she was wearing were pulled down to her knees and she had on one of her admittedly sultry looking pink satin panties. She was squeezing her legs together, trying to hide the obvious wet spot that had apparently been working its way to the surface of her panties.

I asked her what she was doing, and she started to tear up a little.

"Paul fell asleep and I started to have dirty thoughts about what it would be like to try and seduce him like you do, mom." she whispered to me.

"It turned me on so much thinking about it that I got carried away and started playing with myself, hoping he'd wake up and see me. I wanted him to look at me like he looks at you."

I assured her it was ok and natural to have these thoughts and that I have had similar thoughts too.

"But you don't need to seduce Paul, he already loves you and finds you beautiful." she said.

I didn't know exactly how to respond at first. I wasn't implying I had the exact same thoughts as her about Paul. Mine were the same as Zoey's in that they were about her; her trying to seduce Paul. I made the decision to come clean to Zoey and told her my fantasy was with her and Paul together. Her eyes and mouth opened wide in shock and disbelief. Zoey's tears started to subside and the growing of a slight smirk on her face made it difficult to hide her true feelings.

After telling Zoey what was running through my head, I glanced over at Paul and noticed he was peeking through his barely open eyes. Now that I knew what Zoey had been doing, I had the instinctual urge to pull back the covers on Paul to expose anything he may have been doing. His sweatpants had betrayed him, he had been awake -- or maybe was woken by Zoey -- while she was playing with herself. He had a huge hard-on that he couldn't hide in the thin sweatpants he was wearing.

Although she wanted to be caught, Zoey had no idea Paul was awake and getting aroused watching her touch herself. Paul was instantly mortified. He just got caught perving on his stepdaughter. He started stumbling over his own words looking for an explanation as to why he didn't stop her. I told him to stop talking in a stern but calming voice. Zoey started to get up and I motioned for her to stay put.

"You're not going anywhere missy!"

Chapter 5: The Reality

I stood up and walked to the end of the bed where they could both see me. At a slow and steady pace, I undid the button on my jeans and pulled the zipper towards the ground. Turning around so my back was facing the bed, I inched out of my jeans pulling them carefully past my panties -- ensuring they stayed in place -- giving both Paul and Zoey a clear shot of my ass wrapped in my panties.

Turning back around, I pulled my shirt over my head; temporarily blinding me while exposing my bra and neatly tucked away breasts inside it. Once my shirt was on the ground, I stood there for a moment, seductively reseating my panties around my waist and ass, and adjusting my breasts to make sure they were visibly tempting and voluptuously plump in my bra. More importantly, this also gave Zoey and Paul a moment to look me over.

My hands began to trace a path from the back of my upper thighs, over my ass, around my hips to my lower abdomen and then down between my legs to caress my pussy. From there they glided up the center line of my stomach bringing my hands and arms up between my breasts. My hands rolled over my chest, each grabbing a handful of breasts through my bra. Finally, they followed up over my shoulders and slightly down my upper back, with my elbows pointing towards the sky and arms pressed against the sides of my head. This motion pushed my chest out, raised my bra, and accentuated my breasts even more, giving them the stage for a moment. Paul and Zoey had a look of excitement and anticipation in their eyes.

12