Daughter and Stepdad: Mom's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a decidedly slinky sway, I floated over to the side of the bed Paul was on. Pointing at his sweatpants I confidently ordered him to take his sweatpants and underwear off. Looking at Zoey, with her sweatpants still around her knees, I told her to take them all the way off, but to keep her panties and top on. In a single fluid motion, I climbed up on Paul, straddling him across his thighs so that his now semi-erect cock could be seen by both Zoey and me.

Zoey watched closely without making a sound. I assumed she wasn't quite sure what to say or how to react. I leaned in towards Paul bringing my chest towards his, slipping my tongue into his mouth and started making out with him. Pausing for a brief moment, I turned to look at Zoey.

"You can keep playing with yourself now."

Without hesitation, Zoey took her right hand and slipped it back into her panties, continuing to rub and massage her clit. She took her left hand, moving it up to her chest and began twirling, pinching, and flicking at both of her nipples through her shirt.

After what seemed like ages making out with Paul, I eventually came up for air. I was towering over Paul, looking down on him while he looked up at me. I could tell he was trying his best to keep his focus on me and not look over at Zoey as she continued caressing and exploring her own body. As I gazed into Paul's eyes, I glanced over in her direction and then back at Paul.

"It's ok, you can look. She wants you to. I want you to. But hands off for now. No touching." I told him.

Paul turned his head towards Zoey, and I could see him take a deep breath and I could feel his heart begin to race. His cock instantly started pulsing against my mound and dancing around as though it was keeping time to a beat. His eyes were scanning up and down Zoey, apparently unable to decide what part of her irresistible teen body to focus on.

Zoey had moved her left hand under her shirt now, massaging her whole right breast. Her left breast was partially squeezed up by her left arm crossing over her chest. Although it was still covered by her shirt, the thin material made it clear to see the full outline of her areola and erect nipple. Her right hand was still firmly planted down her panties. You could see her fingers dancing around beneath the satin panties along with the wet sounds of her juices being spread all around her pussy and clit. Watching my daughter experience this sexual exploration of herself was enthralling. My pussy was getting wetter by the second and I could feel my panties trying their best to soak up what little they could.

Paul was now fully entranced by Zoey. His eyes had temporarily settled on her lower half. The look on his face was almost primal, I assumed he was thinking about all the things he'd like to do with Zoey given the chance. I contemplated given them both the opportunity and approval to fuck each other, but as this was a new experience for us all, it felt appropriate to leave some boundaries in place.

As the conductor to this sexual orchestra, I reached over to Zoey, grabbed her right arm, and pulled it out from under her panties. Her fingers were glistening with the creamy essence from her pussy. They were so wet they nearly dripped onto her exposed stomach. I brought her hand over to Paul's mouth quickly and told him to taste his stepdaughter. He hesitated at first, but then quickly opened his mouth and took her fingers inside. He closed his eyes as his lips sealed around her fingers. Zoey and I watched as he sucked and slurped up every last drop of her, ensuring no portion was left unaccounted for.

While Paul was tasting Zoey's sweet nectar, I reached my left hand over again to her and slid my fingers down her panties. She was so wet. I couldn't believe how wet she had become just playing with herself. I'm sure watching me make out with Paul along with him sucking her fingers dry turned her on even more.

As Zoey's sopping wet panties stretched along the back of my hand, I slowly rubbed my fingers around her pussy, collecting as much of her juices as I could. My nipples hardened, pressing against the inside cups of my bra, as Zoey started vocalizing soft moans to the rhythm of my fingers. When Paul was done licking Zoey's hand clean, I pulled out my left hand from her panties -- a few drips landing just below her belly button -- and quickly reached for Paul's cock. I rubbed her creamy juices all over his cock and gave it a couple strokes to ensure it was fully encased in Zoey's essence. Paul let out a slight moan. I could feel his cock nearly explode it had pulsed so hard. With my hand still wet from Zoey, I reached down into my panties and mixed her juices with my own. A brief image passed through my mind of Zoey and I mashing and rubbing our pussies together.

Zoey had gone back to rubbing her clit, this time over her panties. Her pink satin panties were completely soaked to the point they were nearly see-through now. I placed my right hand on Paul's cock, continuing to stroke it slowly. I looked down at Paul, who had watched me as I wrapped his cock up in Zoey's cream and told him to keep watching Zoey. It was turning me own so much watching Paul looking over Zoey and watching her myself as she continued edging closer to an orgasm. Feeling his cock constantly pulsing in my hand while he looked her over was exhilarating.

Zoey now had her left hand over her shirt, still massaging her right breast and nipple. I used my left hand to reach over to Zoey and pulled up the bottom of her shirt over her left breast, right up to her nipple, exposing her under boob and just the edge of her areola to Paul - but leaving her nipple covered. Paul licked his lips in anticipation as he watched her skin being exposed. I twirled and played with her nipple through her shirt while he watched. I could tell he was trying his hardest to stick to my no touching rule.

My pussy was drenched. I had started rocking my hips, feeling my wet panties brush over my swollen clit while also rubbing up along Paul's dick. The feeling was mind blowing. Here I was, stroking Paul's nearly exploding cock while he was getting off to my daughter playing with herself. I was even getting increasingly aroused watching Zoey masturbate next to us. Knowing I was helping her find pleasure made me blissfully happy. She had such a perfectly proportioned body; it reminded me of my own. Her perfectly sized tits, slender figure, and tight round ass. I could tell Paul wanted to explore every curve of hers and so did I.

Paul and I continued to watch Zoey as she pushed herself closer to coming. She would regularly move from slipping her hand into her panties and rubbing her clit directly to pulling it out and rubbing her whole pussy through her soaked panties. The next time her hand slid under her panties, I grabbed the side of her panties on her left hip and pulled them down her thigh a bit. This exposed her partially shaved crotch. You could now see the line where her legs met her crotch, guiding you like a highway to her nirvana. The line disappeared as it went under her panties - which were pulled just far enough down now to expose the start of her clit.

As Zoey continued to find new heights of ecstasy with repeated shifting of her hands around her pussy and breasts, her shirt continued to rise slowly exposing both of her firm breasts and puffed nipples. I couldn't decide between watching her breasts jiggle around while she tweaked her nipples or watching her dancing around her clit and pussy; neither could Paul.

I finally took off my bra lowering myself so Paul could take a couple licks of my nipples. I leaned back, raised myself up and scooted forward a bit so I was directly over Paul's cock. I reached down to my dripping panties, pulled them to the side, and lowered myself down on to his rock-hard dick. The feeling was immense as it slowly slid up inside my pussy. Zoey had her eyes fixated on us, watching Paul's cock disappear inside me.

I had wondered what Zoey was thinking. Was she fantasizing about Paul entering her? Would I be ok if Paul fucked my daughter? I started picturing Zoey bent over on the bed, ass in the air, and Paul behind her railing her tight little pussy while she had her head buried in my crotch sucking and slurping away at my clit. A flush of warmth swarmed through my body just imagining this, the arousal was intense. It was clear to me, letting Zoey and Paul fuck would be fine with me, and I'd want to be there to watch and join in.

I had a good rhythm riding on Paul's cock. Zoey was getting close to coming based on her spasms, twitching, and increasingly loader moaning. Paul looked as though he was ready to explode minutes ago and was holding out for me. I was mere moments from climaxing myself. It was at this moment I told Zoey to roll a bit towards Paul and I and prop her right leg up so we could get a clear view of her dripping wet panties and pussy.

I reached over, pulled Zoey's panties to the side, exposing her lips for Paul to see, and then slid my middle finger inside her. It took less than a minute fingering my daughter before she let out a loud moan and started to orgasm - quivering and shaking uncontrollably. Her tight pussy contracted multiple times around my finger. Paul instantly came inside me the moment she started to orgasm. I quickly followed right behind them both, my pussy squeezing around Paul's cock and pulsating in rhythm with it. The feeling of Paul's hot cum filling the inside of my pussy intensified my orgasm.

As Zoey started to relax, I pulled my finger out of her dripping pussy. I raised my hand up to my mouth and instantly recognized a familiar smell. The sweetness of the smell was divine, much like my own. I gave it a quick lick with my tongue and couldn't believe how good my daughter tasted, very similar to what I taste like. I stuck my whole finger in my mouth and enjoyed every bit of her. I looked over at Zoey and she was licking away at her own hand and juices like a cat lapping up milk. Paul looked left out, so I reached back over to Zoey, swirled my hand around her pussy and teased her with a couple quick jabs of my finger inside her pussy again, then brought them over to Paul to enjoy. He was quick to clean my fingers of any trace of Zoey.

Zoey reseated her panties, still soaking wet and pulled her shirt back over her breasts. I slid off Paul's semi-hard cock and started oozing his cum all over his dick. Zoey glanced over with a look of disgust combined with intrigue.

"Can I try it?"

I wasn't quite sure if she was referring to his cum or his dick.

I said, "Not today, maybe some other time."

She started to get a bit of a pouty look on her face, but then quickly replied.

"Ok, I'll keep you to it then. Next time I get to ride him."

Paul started to grow a wide grin on his face. I knew at that point that I had created a special bond between the three of us. I had opened the door to having a healthy sexual relationship between us. But my mind quickly went into panic mode, and I started to worry about what Brooke might think.

"Zoey, Paul - we can't tell Brooke about this - at least not yet. Let me think about how best to approach her with this. PLEASE keep this to ourselves for now."

Paul and Zoey nodded in agreement. Zoey got up, pulling her sweatpants up and over her ass, making sure both Paul and I had a perfect view of her curves. She did a quick little flirtatious dance and lifted her shirt up exposing her full breasts and looked towards Paul.

"Next time I want you to suck on and play with these. Ok?" Giving her breasts a little jiggle.

Paul looked at me and I just gave him a sly shrug. He looked back at Zoey, focusing on her perky tits for a few seconds, and then looked her in the eyes.

"Sounds good to me, can't wait to give them a taste."

After Zoey left the room, Paul and I cleaned up and put our clothes back on. We quickly fell into our normal nightly routine as if what we just experienced was a typical and natural occurrence.

I casually blurted out, "Let's do that again sometime."

"I'd like that." Paul noted back.

"I want Zoey to fuck you next time. Would you be ok with that?"

"Since she is ok with that, I would be more than happy to oblige." He replied with a huge smile.

"What are you going to tell Brooke?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'd like to include her too though." I told him.

Paul nodded, "I think she'd enjoy it."

We both snuggled into bed and turned out the lights.

"Love you." I whispered to Paul.

"Love you too, baby." he whispered back.

12