All Comments on 'Daughter and Stepdad: Mom's Fantasy'

by storytimecal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow69about 1 year ago

Incredible first Literotica story! I loved the wife/mom being the instigator; nice twist from your typically Daddy/Daughter story. I gave it five-stars as it is well deserved, but also in hopes you will continue this tale.

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your storyline. I like your choice of words, your sensual writing and your idea of mom initiating the whole process. Please go on. Looking forward for your next chapter(s). More than five stars.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story! 5 stars

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Great maiden effort. It DEMANDS another chapter at least.

Love where it ended, but not how it began. Any creative writing teacher will tell you to define your characters by what they say and do, not by what they think. WAY too much thinking and unneeded exposition. I was tuning out until you finally let the story unfold for itself.

The highly detailed descriptions of the family activities was exemplary.

If you are planning a sequel the ending was perfect, if not it’s terribly unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story.im a 32 year old married mother of 2 girls.my mother remarried 7 years ago and I have to admit I love my step dad.they had been together about 5 or 6 months when my mother after we had drunk a few wines told me how she liked my husband and how ken her then boyfriend had admitted to finding me sexy.we laughed about it and carried on chatting.she told me how she had noticed him looking at me and how he once got a bit aroused watching me in my bikini when we all went to our local beach.she asked me about chris my hubby,and I was honest I told her that he also admitted to liking her.that night I told chris and he after getting over the surprise admitted to have seen ken looking at me and liked it.we cuddled up and kept talking before he got hard and fucked me.i told Chris about my mum liking him and would he like to fuck her if he could, to my surprise he said yes aslong as ken fucked me.the next night my mum apologised for saying what she did but when I told her what chris said she seemed very happy.she told me that she and ken had spoken a few times about me so I just said ok lets do it.i had just agreed to fuck my mother's lover.i finished work on the Friday and went home showered,shaved my pussy and got ready to meet them.chris got himself ready also and we left to meet up at a local bar/restaurant.after a lovely evening we walked to Chris's car and I got in the back with ken and my mother got in the front with Chris.we drove towards their house and ken soon had his hand on my legs and I saw Chris looking in the mirror,I grabbed kens hand looking at chris put it up my skirt and he slid it into my panties to feel my pussy.chris laughed and my mother looked around and saw what was going on so I lifted my skirt up and removed my panties and revealing my pussy to everyone I told ken to finger me.he did and very soon I was getting wet so I took his cock out and sucked him hard.my mother watched as chris tried to drive.i then sat on his cock and let him fuck me until he filled my now soaked pussy with his cum.

we eventually got home and the 4 of us stripped naked and I told Chris to fuck my mum.i watched as he fucked her hard and fast before filling her pussy with cum too. we then spent the next few hours fucking each other,stopping for a drink before fucking again.weve done this now regularly and we love our relationship.ken is now my loved step dad and has fucked all my holes lots and I even pose naked for him as he's into photography. my hubby has fucked all my mums holes and loves it as does she.we are all very very happy with our relationship and vale no plans to stop ever.

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Exceptional! 5 stars

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Really great start! I hope you continue with this genre.

KlitomaticKlitomatic12 months ago

Good premise, continue.

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Very good start, keep it going please. 5*****

Frodo123777Frodo12377712 months ago

Wow!! It was so hot. I have ED but got very excited. Can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Excellent story !!! I can’t wait to read more !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous