Daughter Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1. Seduction.
2k words
3.7
23.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've all been there at some point. You go out with a group of friends, and end up at a location that was not in the plans at all. A lot of times, those can lead to some really good memories. But, just like with me, it can also lead to something that brings a huge change to your life.

My 3 best friends since childhood were all back in town. This was the first time we were all home at the same time in forever. We all decided to meet up and have a night out to celebrate.

There was me, Kevin. 43 years old, married to my beautiful wife, Katy, for 20 years. We have a daughter, Veronica, who is 19, and we live a pretty basic life.

Scott was Katy's brother. He was married to his wife, Rebecca, and had 2 kids. He had much more of a wild side than I did, but he managed to calm down a lot over the years.

Trevor had just recently retired from the army. He went in as soon as we finished high school, and served 20 years. Now he lived a few states away with his wife, Ashley, and their 4 kids.

Dave was always like the brains of the group. He had definitely put some pounds on since high school, but he was still the same ole Dave. He had just recently gotten a divorce from his wife and was now living by himself in the next state over. He had 2 sons who were off to college.

We all met up at Dave's brother's house and ended up going to Jamboree Street, the local street with all the bars. We sat at the table and talked and laughed for a while. I stopped at one point to text Katy.

-4 shots in! I sent to her

-Don't let my brother and Trevor give you alcohol poisoning. Ronica is staying with Anna tonight, so she'll be gone when you make it back

-Gotcha. Love you

-Love you too. Be safe. Tell Scott I said eat a dick!

Haha. Good old sibling rivalry.

We continued talking and laughing when all of a sudden Trevor went into his pocket and showed us a small clear sack with some green grass in it.

"You guys want to party like we used to, right?" he asked.

"You're serious right now?" I asked. "Dude it's been years since I touched the stuff."

"I'm down," hiccupped Scott. "What's wrong, Kev? Scared Katy will scold you? She'll just blame me, anyway."

"It's not that, I doubt she really cares," I said. "But guys, we're not 18 anymore. These 40-year-old bodies can't take what they used to."

"Scared, Kevy?" laughed Trevor

"Fuck it, why not," I laughed. I still can't figure out how these guys still manage to talk me into this stuff even now.

"C'mon Dave. You haven't lost that sense of adventure have you?" Said Trevor.

Dave sat silent for a minute with a look of deep thinking.

"If I say no, you guys are going to find some kind of bullshit to justify us doing it, I'm going to argue it, then you're going to keep piling on more bullshit until I finally just say fuck it. So let's just save some time here. Fuck it, let's go," Dave said as he threw his hands up.

"See I knew you fuckers still had just a little bit of fun left in you! Are we heading to our old spot in the back of the park?" Trevor asked.

"Can't," I said. "They put up a camera back there because of crime. It's been on the news lately. But our old spot by the lake....."

"THE LAKE!!" all 3 of the others yelled.

We finished our drinks and made our way to the lake around the corner. Trevor rolled the joint and started the rotation. We finished the whole thing and sat looking out over the lake for what felt like hours, but in all reality, it was only about 10 minutes. That's when another idea came to Scott's mind.

"Charmer's!!" he suddenly yelled.

"Oh no, definitely not," I said. "Doing this is one thing, but a strip club isn't really something I need to be seen at. There's no telling who I could run into in there."

"He's right," Trevor said. "Charmer's is right in the middle of town. Even if the odds are small, he still could see someone he knows and it could get back to his wife."

We sat in silence for a few seconds again.

"But what about Seduction?" Trevor finally said. "It's on the other side of town, hardly anyone from this side would go there. And we can go let Dave explore his single life a little better!"

"Guys I really don't know," I said.

"We're just gonna go and show Dave a good time. I mean it's not a crime to see a naked woman, Kev. When have we ever steered you wrong?" asked Scott. He sat and thought for a second. "Don't answer that."

I looked over at Dave whose eyes were basically closed.

"I'd be down to go to Saturn right now if they asked," he said when he noticed me looking. I laughed and threw my hands up. Fuck it.

We called up a cab and made our way to the other side of town. We hopped out at the front entrance and made our way to the bar. We sat down and started ordering drinks. About an hour passed and I stood up and noticed just how buzzed I actually was. I went to the ATM and got some cash-out. I figured two hundred dollars was a good amount that I could easily explain to Katy. I met back up with the guys and we went to the stage. We watched the young tight bodies move and shake all around the stage. We got more drinks and even got Dave on stage with his shirt off somehow. It was a crazy time.

At one point, I started looking for the restroom. I just needed to splash some water on my face.

"Hey, you looking for somewhere a little more private, baby?" one of the ladies asked as she approached me.

"No. Thanks, but I'm actually married. Just here with friends. But could you point me to the restroom, please?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's right over there on the left side of the bar. You'll see the sign when you get on that side."

"Thanks," I said. I made my way over to the restroom and splashed the water on my face. I was definitely drunk, but I was still very much aware of everything around me. I stepped back out and noticed Dave being escorted to the other side of the bar. I walked over to check out what was going on. As I got close to where I saw him going, a young lady stepped in front of me.

"Hey, baby, you trying to have some private time?" she asked.

"Uh, no sorry. I'm actually just trying to check on my friend. I just saw him go back there," I said.

"Oh, how about we go check on him?" she asked while grabbing me by the hand.

"I actually just want to make sure he's ok. I'm married so I'm really not trying to stay long," I said.

"Oh, that's fine, honey. I'm going to help you find your friend, and once we make sure he's okay, you can tell me all about your wife."

She started walking me into an area with private rooms that had rotating doors to enter. The lady holding my hand stopped and talked to a young blonde girl. I was still looking around at the rotating doors, and not even paying them any attention.

"We're going to the F Section," I heard the lady holding my hand say.

"Oh, fun time! We're heading for a private dance in Section B," I heard the other girl say. That voice sounds awfully familiar. I looked back down to get a look at her. My eyes immediately looked down at the thick thighs that looked like they would rip the fishnets she had on. My eyes slowly made their way up to the flat stomach, then the massive tits peeking through the full-body fishnet suit. She was so damn hot! I looked up to see her face, and we both met eyes. For about a tenth of a second, my brain kind of shut down. I could tell the same thing happened to her because she had an extremely confused look on her face, that suddenly changed to extreme shock. I felt the biggest chill of my life pierce my entire body when I heard Veronica's voice yell out.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

She turned around and did a full sprint in the opposite direction. What the hell did I just see? My mind kept telling me that it couldn't have been her, even though I knew what I just saw. That fake blonde wig wasn't nearly enough to make me not recognize my own daughter.

You know those movie scenes that show a character in complete shock? How they're breathing heavily, hear ringing in their ears, completely lose track of what's going on around them..... that was me. I didn't hear the lady who walked me through that area when she tried to get my attention again. I didn't realize that I had knocked a whole tray of drinks out of a waitress's hand. I didn't notice Scott come grab me and ask if I was ok before taking me outside. I was completely out of it.

".......in."

What was I even going to say to her? How could I face her?

"......Vin!"

And what about Katy? How could I ever tell her? This was a nightmare.

"Kevin! Kevin! Hey, man, snap out of it!" I felt a hand giving me a few firm slaps on the cheek.

"Scott....," I looked up and saw a worried look on Scott's face. Trevor came running down the sidewalk walk held his hand on top of a cup.

"Is he up? Did he get up?" Trevor said breathing heavily.

"Yeah, yeah he's coming back around. Kevin, It's Scott, buddy. You ok?"

"Guys......," I gasped. "Where are we? What happened?"

"Oh thank fuck!!" Trevor said as he hugged me. I have no clue why he always said that.

"Take it easy Trev, he's still coming to. Here, drink this, Kev," Scott handed me the water that Trevor brought back. I drank about half the cup and took a breath.

"Kev, what the fuck happened back there?" Scott asked. "Drink too much? You didn't set your drink down and walk off at any point, did you?"

"No, no. Thanks guys. I uh......," there was no way I could tell them what I just saw. "I just got really hot, and I guess I just needed some water."

I looked over and saw Dave running toward us.

"Guys, is he ok? Has he woke up?"

"Yeah, he's good," Trevor called back. "Got a little too hot."

"Drink up, man. You overheated. It's all good, we got you. We have a cab on the way now," Scott said.

"Hey guys, don't stop the night for me. I'll catch the cab back, you guys go ahead without me. We'll catch up tomorrow."

"No can do, man. We're not leaving you till you walk through that door at your house," Trevor said.

"He's right, Kev. You know we can't leave you, bud," said Scott. "Plus, Katy would kill me if she knew I let you go back home by yourself after that."

We waited for the cab and hopped in when it arrived. We made the trip back to Dave's brother's house. I drank water the whole way back. The guys followed me back to my house to make sure I made it safely. We made plans to meet up tomorrow for a last meet-up before they all headed out. I made my way into my house, thinking about what I saw the whole time. I showered and then climbed into the bed next to Katy.