Our Secret Ch. 01: Pine Forest

Story Info
Dad and daughter change their working conditions to nudism.
9.1k words
4.76
70.6k
146

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers

PINE FOREST

I open the motel room door to a bright, sunny, summer day. Letting it close behind me, I walk towards my car. I'm wearing a yellow tank top, no bra, a mini skirt, and white cotton panties. Those panties are full of my father's cum.

When I get home, my husband Jim will be naked on our bed. The bed will be a wreck of mussed sheets with a huge wet spot in the middle. I will walk in and strip.

Jim and I will get in a sixty-nine on our bed. I will lick his mother's cum off his cock while he licks my father's cum out of my pussy. Only Jim and I know how many of our family members we are fucking.

But I need to back up and explain how I got to this point. It started at Pine Forest.

I'm Jenny. 28. Don't get excited; I'm 5'6" B on top, with long dishwater blonde hair, skinny, marginally curvy- I have nice ass-brown eyes and I wear glasses. It's not fantasy stuff. My, I mean our--I have a younger brother by two years, Kyle--dad owns an electrical contracting business. I was always fascinated with it, and Dad thought that was great. After high school, I went to trade school and then onto the company payroll. I look hot in Carhartt's and a tank top. My best skill is knowing the code, which is complex. Kyle went to college for finance and stayed for his master's at my inspiration. I'll get to that later. He lives about an hour away with his wife and son.

When I was twenty-one, Dad got a bid for a big job. A campground about two hours away wanted to redo its electrical system to expand the spaces. Dad, wanting to expand my knowledge base, took me with him to do the estimate. The invitation from the secretary was to stay over as their guests for one night so we could better understand how the place ran when occupied and get the estimate done quickly.

We met Janice, the owner, at the office for the campground, a small building outside a wood stockade fence. She showed us the plans, and we discussed any obstacles. Then she hit us with the curve ball.

She pointed to the two duffels we had brought. "Is that equipment you'll need to do the estimate?"

"No, that's our clothes. We were invited to stay the night. Has that changed?" Dad asked.

Janice, over six feet tall and very curvy, stared at us briefly, bit her lip, and spoke. "Carrol told you about the unique nature of our facility, right?"

Dad and I swapped WTF looks. He answered. "We assumed this was a campground."

Janice leaned back in her chair. "I will have to speak to Carroll. I'm sorry for getting you out this far under false pretenses."

All I'm thinking is that we just lost a job we really needed. The economy had fucked our business, and I just lost my chance to do an estimate. Dad wasn't ready to walk away. "Well, we are here now, so why don't you explain and let us decide."

Janice opened a drawer and took out two forms, sliding them and a pen across the desk. "Before we go any further, I'll ask you to sign NDAs. This is a private, invitation-only facility, and our members rely on our discretion."

Dad looked over the form and signed it. I followed, trusting him as I have for 21 years. Janice slid the forms back into the drawer, leaned forward, and changed our lives forever.

"This is a clothing-free facility. You must be nude, too, since you will be working inside the facility. Per the NDA, you cannot tell anyone who or what you see here."

WTF? Nude? Really? Dad sighed. "I see. Well, I understand, and I thank you for your honesty." Dad got up to leave. I held up my hand. "Janice, could you give us a few minutes?"

"Certainly," she said, getting up and leaving the office.

"Jenny, what's going on?"

"Dad, this is a big job. We've got five other guys on the payroll and no work."

"We'll find something." He replied in a not-very-confident voice.

"This job will keep the whole crew working for over three months. I did a D&B report on the corporation. It's cash-heavy and in very good shape. She's offering a 10 percent bonus if we come in ahead of schedule. The place will be closed when we're doing the job. We need this."

"But the terms are unacceptable."

Ah, now I got it. "So, Dad, you don't want to see a bunch of nude people?"

Dad fidgeted in his chair. Very unlike him. "No, I don't have a problem with that."

"You self-conscious about being nude in front of strangers?"

"No. Your mother and I have been to nude beaches."

What? I stashed that away for more questions later.

"So, father, what is the problem?"

Dad stared at me like I was the stupidest apprentice in the world. Then I got it.

"You don't want to be nude in front of me."

He just nodded, red-faced. "And I shouldn't see you either."

"Dad, you remember that radio tower job last year?"

"Yes, but we wore clothes for that."

"That's not the point. We had to rewire that tower, and we had Glenn to go up. He has no fear of heights. Then he quit, and nobody would go up. I told you I would and did. You remember how hot it was that day? How I came down drenched in sweat?"

Dad smiled. "I was so proud of you. You were amazing."

"I wasn't drenched in sweat. I pissed my pants the whole time, literally. I wired, drank water, and every time I looked down, I pissed in my pants from fear."

"Why didn't you say something? I would have walked away from the job."

"And lost thousands. We had a job to do. Just don't think I'll do it again."

Dad laughed. "Got it. But I don't get the connection."

"This is the same kinda thing, but much more pleasant. Yeah, it'll be weird, but I'm ready to climb this tower."

Dad sat and said nothing for a minute. He took a deep breath. "Okay, we'll do it. But under the circumstances, I think we should keep the nudity part of the story between us."

"Yeah, good plan, Dad. Let's go make some money."

I offered a hooked pinky finger. "Our secret."

Dad smiled and hooked his pinky in mine. "Our secret."

What Dad didn't know was that I was already a closet nudist. I had the room over the garage. When the folks built the house, they had planned on renting that out, so the room was soundproofed, and it has a wicked nice bathroom. I hadn't had a date in over a year. I'm sexually high-strung, so I had a veritable arsenal of sex toys. A suction cup dildo on the shower wall, a drawer full of vibrators, and a g-spot vibe. I kept a beach towel around because I cum in gushers. Guys would have known me by reputation if I weren't so plain-looking. I don't do hookups; I do relationships, and we live in a rural area. Sigh.

A few years ago, I went clothes-free in my room. I sleep naked, watch Netflix naked, everything. I love being naked.

That part wasn't a problem. The naked dad and daughter thing was going to be major weird. We had a very normal family, okay? None of that stuff you read in these stories. But we needed this job, and I'm in if this is what it takes. Just gonna climb that tower.

Janice returned to the office, and we informed her we would take the job.

"Excellent. I was hoping you would. Let me show you where you will be staying."

With that, she crossed her arms and whisked off the dress she had on. As the dress hit the floor, I felt insignificant.

She was about Dad's age, six feet tall, broad-shouldered, tight-waisted, and wide, but not too wide, hips. She had at least D-sized breasts, and they defied gravity. Her hair was long and a shimmering chestnut color. She was tan all over, and her vagina was as smooth as a glass sheet. Topping it off, blue eyes, that sort of blue that bores into your soul and makes plain young ladies like me want to lock themselves in a tower somewhere.

I looked at Dad, who was trying to get his tongue back into his mouth. He blushed, shrugged, and followed.

We had plans and surveys, but being here was different. Picture a vast circle, with the cabins and sites outside the circle and the pool, tennis, and dining hall in the middle. I was surprised. The usual campground had the sites packed in tight rows, but here they were separated by shrubs and trees, allowing much more privacy. Nice, nobody is watching you have dinner. The whole place was heavily wooded, and there were trailheads at various points. We saw some of the members at the pool and walking around. They looked like families. I did notice that there were no young children. Everybody looked to be over eighteen--some good-looking, most average. Folks just enjoying the naturalist lifestyle. I didn't see any celebrities either. If I did, I wouldn't tell you who they were. NDA and all.

Our cabin was rustic--no windows, just big, screened openings in the wall. The roof had a big overhang to keep the rain out. I briefly wondered why no shades and laughed. Nudists, dummy. Two queen beds, a bathroom, a table, and two chairs.

"You're all set. Lunch is at noon and dinner at six. If you need anything, let me know. Thank you for respecting our culture."

Reality dawned as I watched Janice's firm, tanned, undulating flanks leave. Dad cleared his throat. "Show time."

I laughed. "Nice, Dad."

He blushed. "I didn't mean it that way."

Like ripping off the band-aid, I flipped off my tank top, and before I could overthink, I undid my boots and shoved my Carhartts down. Dad looked at me quickly, then looked away, looked at the roof, and looked out the window. I still had my bra and thong on. I looked at my pussy. I blushed. No dates meant no maintenance, and mousy blonde pubic hair stuck out the sides of my thong. Not in Janice's league at all.

"Dad. Sooner we get used to this, the sooner we can get to work."

Dad looked at me briefly, looked down, kicked off his boots, shucked his shirt, and dropped his pants. Boxer briefs, nice. Dad is in good shape, a little dadbod, but good. I reached behind and flipped off my bra, tossing it on one of the beds, and taking a deep breath, shoved my thong down my legs. I liked the feel of the soft fabric sliding down my legs. It prompted the memory of the last time I had sex.

I like being naked, but I had never felt so exposed. My pubic hair is the same mousy blond as my head, just kinda curly, and right now, all over the place.

I forced myself to keep my arms at my sides. I thought I was going to be cooler with this--Dad still in his briefs and looking out the window.

"Look at me, Dad."

He stared into my eyes. "No, Dad, look at me. Tell me what you see."

He blushed. "Um, this is so weird. Uh, you have blond, wavy hair past your shoulders. Lovely, deep brown eyes and the smile of a troublemaker."

We both smiled. Dad paused. "Keep going." I prompted.

Dad moved his eyes to my chest, flicked away, and then came back. "Your um.."

"Breasts or tits if you prefer. I'm fine with either."

Dad took a breath. "Your tits are beautiful. They are proportional to your body and symmetrical. Your nipples are beautiful, long, and thick."

Now, I blushed. Dad was on a roll now, more comfortable. "You have a flat belly and a trim waist. Your hips widen just enough, and you have a nice round...ass."

He blushed again at that one.

"I love your long legs and the fact that you work out. You have great muscle definition."

He paused, proud of himself. I smiled. "You forgot one part."

Reflexively, Dad stared right at my pussy. "Oh. Uh. Well. You have a nice...."

"Pussy is fine, Dad."

"Pussy." He said. "Your pubic hair is the same color as your head, and, uh, it's nice."

I reached down and fluffed my bush. Dad's eyes bugged out. "And it looks like the Amazon delta. I brought my kit. I wasn't expecting to be nude today."

We both laughed. Some of the tension left. I nodded to Dad's waist. "Your turn."

Dad slid his fingers in the waistband and slowly pushed his underwear down. Don't get excited, he wasn't, and he's not pornstar-huge, either. I've only seen three real cocks, four now, so I'm no expert, but Dad is above average, and he was very soft.

We stood there like a couple of idiots looking but not looking.

"You're holding up well, father."

He laughed. "Thanks. Now what?"

"Well, we're here to survey the job, so let's get to work."

Dad and I surveyed the map and plan. It was so awkward, each of us fighting not to touch. Usually, Dad is tactile, not inappropriate, but comfortable. Now, he was treating me like I was radioactive. I was getting used to the situation and being naked in front of others. I liked it. I hoped that Dad would like it, too.

We decided to each take half the circle, ending behind Janice's family's home, where the transformers and feed were.

We were ready to walk out the door wearing work boots with tall socks, baseball hats, sunglasses, holding a measuring wheel and a clipboard, and stark naked. I had never felt so absurd. We looked at each other and laughed hard.

"We look so goofy," Dad said.

"Our secret," I replied, offering that hooked pinky.

Dad hooked mine with his and put his hand on my shoulder. It felt good. "Our secret."

We walked to the far end of the circle. The electric lines are underground and behind the ring of campsites with a line to each site. Everything had to be measured since the original installer had not kept records. We got to the line. Dad put his measuring wheel down to the ground and walked away. I watched his ass flex as he walked, I don't know why. I shook my head and got to work.

Everything was fine until I measured the run from the circle line to the third site I had surveyed, on which a roomy and expensive tent sat. I had to walk past it to finish my measure.

People were fucking in the tent. Well, that's a problem. I decided to duck down, quickly measure, and be gone. Then my eyes caught movement through the open window of the tent.

A shapely woman in her late thirties with a half-sleeve tattoo on her left arm. Naked, of course, on her back, legs thrown up around a much younger man who was fucking her hard. The spank of skin-to-skin rang in my ears, and she woofed every time the young man hit bottom. They were both sweaty. His long blond hair hung wet over his face, and I couldn't see his cock. He had a small tattoo between his shoulder blades.

I'd never seen real sex. Porn, yes, but here I was, watching two people fuck, and it was incredibly exciting. The tent window was high, and I was looking down at them. The day was warm, and the scent of her excitement wafted from the triangular window. I felt a rivulet of my juice run down the inside of my leg. I put my stuff down and put my right hand over my drenched pussy. I hoped neither would look up because I wasn't stopping until I came.

In broad daylight, behind a tent in a campground, I had two fingers of one hand up my pussy, and my other hand rubbed my clit in a figure eight. I watched that boy's ass clench as he fucked her. She moaned, and I'm sure she had at least three orgasms while I watched and masturbated. I felt like a perv, but I was so fucking horny. The boy looked like he was cumming soon. I rubbed one more orgasm out and then backed away.

Going back to the main line, I smiled. I just discovered another benefit to nudism. Masturbating is easy.

I returned to the main line and took a minute to compose myself. I was still wet but very satisfied. I can't wait to tell Dad about this. But then, should I be sharing this with us nude? Gah, so confusing. I got back to work.

I got one more site done, and it was lunchtime. I cut across the property and met Dad at the dining hall. He smiled when he saw me, but I got a feeling. Something was off with him. I assumed he was still funky about being naked and naked around his blah daughter, so I ignored it.

Dad and I went through the line and found a table. We were discussing progress when the tattooed lady sat down. Big breasts with a bit of sag and a cesarian scar on her abdomen, just above her shaved vagina. I groaned internally. I have to take care of my out-of-control pubic hair today. I felt like Sasquatch around these people. I pictured her a couple of hours ago getting fucked. I fought to gain control as she spoke.

"Hi. You're the contractors, right?"

Dad tried not to stare at her tits as he answered. "Yes, here for a couple of days."

She extended her hand. "Minerva, are you two naturalists?"

Dad shook her hand and introduced himself and me. "Um, no. This is our first time."

Minerva laughed. "Well, welcome to Pine Forest. We all love it here. Oh, damn, I forgot silverware."

She turned, and I saw the young man she had been fucking. No other way to say it; the kid had a big fucking cock. Minerva caught his eye. "Jason, get silverware, please."

My food fell out of my mouth when he answered, "Sure, Mom."

What the actual fuck?

I looked at Dad. He was not as shocked as I was, which I found curious.

We had a delightful lunch with Jason and Minerva. They answered some of our questions and identified a few members. I tried not to leak pussy juice all over the bench, wondering what Jason's big cock would feel like inside me. The kid couldn't have been much over eighteen, but I didn't care. My mind ignored the whole incest thing.

They left, and I told Dad my story when they were far enough away. Adjusting the tale to leave out how long I watched and how I masturbated. As I got to the good stuff, I noticed him looking at a man sitting with a younger woman about three benches away. He turned back to face me.

"Dad, you're not surprised."

He blushed. "Yeah, no. I had a similar experience this morning. That guy over there. That's his daughter."

"And?" I said.

Dad paused and bit his lip. I touched his arm, and he flinched. I said, "They were...?"

Dad exhaled. "Fucking. In the woods just off the power line right of way. I, um, had to wait. When they were done, she said, 'thanks dad.'"

I leaned back. "So, that NDA has nothing to do with who is here, but what they do. You think it's everybody here?"

Dad looked around like we were planning a bank heist. Now I noticed. The age differences, one couple looked very similar. The families were more tactile and shared knowing looks.

"I don't know, Jenny, but I'm thinking, yes."

I am fucked up. I've never given any thought to incest. Never. Now, after seeing Minerva and Jason and hearing Dad's disappointingly lame description of dad and daughter, my nipples were rigid, they get so damn long, and my pussy was leaving a wet spot on the bench. What the fuck.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked.

Dad smiled. "Well, I guess we're gonna climb that tower."

I was feeling a bit risqué. "And what we might see?"

Dad got up. I noticed his penis was a little longer. "Like Vegas, Jenny. What we see here stays here."

I got up and offered up my hooked pinky. Dad hooked his with mine, and we smiled.

Dad's hand brushed my lower back, something he always did at home, but now it felt different, sexy. We dropped our trays and got back to work.

I did see one couple, siblings, I'm sure, headed for a cabin like ours. His cock was hard, and they were in a hurry. Interesting place. What surprised me was my attitude. Growing up, we never discussed sex or sexuality. I know incest exists, but I never thought about it. Now, as I measured and calculated, I looked at these folks. All upper class and white. Intelligent and, most of all, very ordinary looking. I took a break and did some research on my phone. I was curious.

It rained, which delayed the job, and I was measuring up the main line behind Janice's family home--the home stretch. There was a line of brush between me and the house and some in front of me that I would have to get through to complete the measure. It was dusky now. I glanced through the brush as I raced against the falling darkness to finish.

Janice's house had a big picture window at the backside. You could see the whole first floor. I dropped my tools.

The whole family was there. Janice, her husband Frank, their son, and daughter. Rob and Robin, twins, about my age. I had seen them in a picture on the wall of Janice's office. They had clothes on in the picture; they were naked now. No surprise.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers