Daughter Finds My Literotica Incest Pt. 02

Story Info
Kristina & Daddy visit the sex shop with glory holes.
5.2k words
4.59
37.5k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my story. I have sent request to many editors from Lite and Andrea answered back with her willingness to help. She is now been an inspiration in my story writing and this story is the work result of both of us. Thank you so much Andrea, I will always cherish your help and like our conversation... Always feel free to send constructive comments, and send story ideas. I like to talk with people on email as well.

-------------------------------

As you already know if you've read the first part of my story, my beautiful daughter Kristina found my incest stories about her. That encounter ended up with an amazing sex session and a promise that we would play again on occasion and that she would help me write new stories. Well, this part of the story tells how things progressed from then on.

Later that day at dinner time we were all seated at the dining table while my wife was telling us about her day at work and how exhausting it was at the office today. She said that after dinner she was going to take a long bath and relax in the bedroom reading a book with a glass of wine.

Then she asked us, "How was your day?"

"Hon it was really good today, I got a lot of new things done and that made me feel good. On the other hand, Kristina's laptop broke so she had to use my computer for a bit. But all in all it went really well!" I replied.

"Really Kristina! Your laptop broke?" my wife asked.

"Yes, but daddy is so nice he is taking care of it all!" Kristina replied, smiling at me.

"I'm glad to hear that darling."

Then the conversation drifted into the mundane. While the three of us were chatting, Kristina kept teasing me with little winks and was rubbing my legs with her feet. I also realised she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were protruding which made me horny. She kept this going all the way through dinner, with me becoming more and more uncomfortable while sat at the table.

After dinner, my wife went upstairs for her bath and my daughter was helping me in the kitchen with the dishes. She kept rubbing herself on me and teasing but she didn't actually say anything sexy. I was getting such a hard on and at one point she took some dishes and while she was bending down, putting them in the cupboard I got behind her and rubbed my hard cock on her beautiful bubble butt. She pushed back against it rubbing her delicious ass from side to side, then said,

"Haaaa! I have to go bye bye, love you daddy and see you later!" then she giggled and left, scurrying upstairs to her room.

This was a crazy situation. While I was finishing putting away the dishes, I kept thinking of our little affairs and it made me even more excited. I was wondering how it would go and hoped that we wouldn't get caught if we kept it going. Was it ok that we crossed the line, or was it really so wrong and perverted? These were weird feelings. I was afraid that even with just the teasing she would talk to a friend of hers who would tell her off and she would end up really mad at me. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins and my brain was working at fifteen to the dozen.

DING! My cell phone pinged telling me I had a text message. I picked up my phone from the table, looked and it was from my daughter. I opened it and wow!! She was sitting in her car, legs spread wide open with a finger in her pussy! She had attached the message, "JUST HAD TO!"

I replied, "Sweetie, be careful, what if mom was beside me!"

Kristina: "Daddy you had better learn to be very careful with your phone from now on. This is how I am going to send you ideas for future stories."

Me: "Ok I will do!"

Kristina: "Daddy! My pussy juice tastes so good, I wish you could taste it!"

Me: "Me too baby girl!"

There were no more texts, so I went back to my business. Before doing anything else, I put a passcode on my phone, activated the fingerprint lock and deleted the text exchange with Kristina, I thought better safe than sorry!

The evening went just as normal and my wife went to bed early as she usually does, around 9.30pm. I went downstairs and started to play games on my computer. I hadn't been there long when I heard Kristina come into the house, closing the door and going right up to her bedroom. She did that a lot. Later on I heard some footsteps on the main floor and then the same footsteps coming downstairs. I looked up from the screen and saw my stunning daughter Kristina wearing nothing but a long oversize T-Shirt.

"Hey Dad! How was your evening!" Kristina asked.

"Relaxing thank you sweetie, I've been playing games!" I replied.

"Did you write any new stories?" she asked, with a twinkle in her eye, lifting the bottom of her shirt a little, but not that I could actually see if she was wearing panties.

"Not yet baby girl, I thought you were going to send me some ideas?"

"I had an idea for one, maybe we could go shopping one day and you take me to a Sex Shop! You could help me choose some sexy cosplay theme outfits and I could try them on for you in the store. I would call you "Sugar Daddy"! That way we would be playing with fire and having lots of very sexy fun. What do you think Dad?"

"I love the idea sweetie, when would you like to go and be naughty with me, you little minx?"

"Tomorrow! I know this shop on the other side of town, there will be no chance we will bump into anyone we know and it is probably the largest shop like it for miles around. I went over there today to look at it and they have so many costumes and lots of private dressing rooms for couples to go into, so they can be alone, if you know what I mean Dad!"

"Wow, you really have all this worked out don't you sweetie!! You are such a tease, I don't know how I will keep up with you! Go on then, you've twisted my arm, but it will have to be in the morning, I've got a conference call in the afternoon. And no prancing around the house distracting me if I do buy you anything, it's a very important call!"

"I can't wait Daddy! It will be so much fun to take my sugar daddy shopping! We will have such a great time. I hope someone over hears me calling you my sugar daddy, they will think you're just a dirty old man buying me these things so you can have your wicked way with me!"

Then she walked away and left me thinking about what could happen tomorrow. As she was walking upstairs, she stopped on the staircase, looked back at me and raised her t-shirt up to show me her beautiful naked ass, she wasn't wearing panties after all. She ran up the rest of the stairs giggling as the bottom of her shirt swayed from side to side.

After a restless night's sleep, punctuated several times by me waking up with a raging hard on, next morning finally came along, My wife left for work as if all was perfectly normal. and I was working in the kitchen on my laptop. I felt a pair of hands grab me and my sexy teenage angel, or should I say devil, sneaked up behind me, threw her arms around me and hugged me tight, all the while kissing the back of my neck.

"Good Morning Daddy!" she whispered in my ear.

"Good Morning Kristina!" I replied, my cock starting to twitch.

"Are we still on for this morning?" she asked as she came round to stand in front of me.

"Yes, if you want to, let's do it!" I replied, trying not to stare at her erect nipples, clearly visible under the t-shirt.

"OK then sexy sugar daddy, I will go and take a shower and we can leave after!"

This means at least two hours preparation and preening for her. So, I went back to work. Time flew by and the next time I looked at he clock it had been over 90 minutes since she had left for her shower. I yelled up the stairs at her, "Hey babygirl, are you almost ready?"

"Yes, Daddy I am on my way!"

She came downstairs wearing a white blouse, with clearly no bra underneath and a nice smart black skirt that was around mid upper thigh level. She had no nylons or socks on and some heels that were about two inches high. She walked in front of me and paraded around for me to look at. She moved up close to me and raised her skirt to show me these beautiful white lace panties. They were completely see-through, I looked at her thinking she looked so sexy.

"What do you think Daddy, do you like it?" she asked, here eyes sparkling, begging for my approval.

"Kristina! The way you dress I am not certain I want to go out, I might just want to stay in and play with you!" I replied.

"No! No! not yet Daddy! You promised you would take me to the sexy costume shop, Come on Sugar Daddy, let's go!"

We left the house and while I was driving the car on our way to the sex shop, my very naughty daughter was rubbing her pussy for me to watch and looking at me with those devilish eyes. She knew now she had me wrapped around her little finger.

She grabbed her tiny breasts and played with them until they became puffy and her nipples were hard. I was able to see the brownish patches of her areola under her blouse and it was so sexy, I was definitely getting hard watching my live porn show!

We arrived at the store after a good 30-minute drive across the city and I was very impressed how big it was. They must have been a depot for many other sex shops. We parked up in the fairly deserted car park, and we couldn't have been parked for more then ten seconds before Kristina had her door open and she was ready to go. I managed to catch up with her after I'd locked the car, just as we got to the front door.

I looked at her and said, "Now you are certain you want me to go in there with you?"

"Don't be silly Daddy! It will be lots of sexy fun and you will be able to write a nice sexy story out of what happens today." she replied, taking my hand in hers.

She opened the door and we walked in. The place was divided into many large sections; Toys, BDSM, Costumes, Videos, Lingerie, Sexy Shoes and towards the back there was a section called "The Glory Hole Cinema". My daughter looked at me and said, "What a weird name for a cinema!"

"Sweetie, it is called that for a reason. Guys go into private booths to watch movies and in the walls, there are large holes for them to stick their dicks in and someone on the other side will help them relieve the pressure." I told her, watching the reaction on her face, so she doesn't know everything then, I thought.

"Really sweetie, anyone can go in there. If someone just wanted to look, they could bend down and look into the hole. Before you can get your dick in a hole you must wait for someone on the other side to push their finger in to the hole which signals that they are ready." I continued.

"That means there could be guys sucking guys even if the guy is not gay!" she exclaimed, a look of surprise on her pretty face.

"Yes baby girl, you are correct." I replied.

"We should try that one day!" she suggested.

"Maybe we should baby girl!"

"Oh, look Sugar Daddy! This is the section for role playing and cosplay, let's go and check it out!" she said, while pulling on my arm, leaving me with no choice but to follow.

She dived right in and started to look at all the different costumes. She was looking at some that were very revealing, others that were more modest, leaving people to only dream of what they couldn't see and then with a little gasp, she discovered this costume that was a sexy cat outfit with a long black and white furry tail ending in an anal plug, a black see-through body suit with some white satin patches and pretty designs woven into the material. There were little black ears on an alice band with a bit of furry pink material inside and to top it off, a black cat mask with whiskers and a pretty pink nose. The mask was just intended to cover the top lip, the nose, and the eyes.

"Wow! This looks so nice! Can I try this, sugar daddy, please!" she begged me. I looked around, hoping someone had heard her call me sugar daddy, and replied,

"Of course, you can baby girl, the dressing rooms are right over there!" I pointed out to her.

We started to walk towards the dressing rooms when a young lady stopped us to ask if we had found everything we were looking for. We answered that we had but that she would like to try it for fit. The young sales lady asked if we needed a dressing room for two or just one. My daughter rushed right in with the answer before I could even speak and said "Two!". The sales girl, whose badge indicated she was called "Andrea" directed us to a room, unlocked the door and let us in.

Just before she left, she said "Take your time, there's not many people in the store this morning, they are mostly going for movies."

We walked into the dressing room and my daughter looked at me with those eyes that only she can do and said, "So many people at the movies, that's really early!"

"Yes Kristina! Probably just businessmen that need some relief before going to work or while they're on a break!" I told her.

"Wow! I am surprised! Now let me try this, but I want you to turn around while I change, that way you will get the full surprise once I'm all dressed up!" she ordered me.

"Ok! You go ahead I will look this way!" I promised.

She got undressed and then I could hear her getting dressed while little purring sounds were coming out of her mouth, all the while she kept saying "Oh this is so sexy!" I even at one point heard a moan as if she were masturbating or something. All the time I was staring at the wall, desperately wishing I could see her, I kept wondering what the sales lady was thinking about an older guy with this pretty young woman. By the time she had finished I had the biggest hard on. I could feel Kristina move in close behind me and then reached her arm round to place her finger on my mouth. It was creamy, wet and tasted so sweet. So she had been playing with herself then. I smiled.

"Turn around Sugar Daddy! Look at your kitten!" she ordered me.

I turned around and there standing it front of me was this perfect petite sex goddess dress in a kitten suit. Everything was fitting beautifully, I could clearly see her amazing nipples through the fabric, they were puffy and erect. Her pussy wasn't showing but I could see the form of her lips making a gorgeous cameltoe on the satin suit. The furry, black and white tail was long and I easily could see it hanging down between her legs. The mask gave emphasis to her gorgeous green eyes and those little cute ears were so sexy. This was a very high quality costume. She had black see-through nylons with cat paws imprints all over, held up by this beautiful lacy garter. She was slowly twirling round and round on the spot and asked me if I liked it.

"Kitten! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO SEXYYYYY! Any guy would kill for a chance to see you in this!" I exclaimed.

"HAAAAAWWWWW Stop it! I'm sure that's not true, but it does feel sexy, I love the little plug in my ass for the tail!" she replied, her voice raised.

"Honey! Look at my crotch you will get your answer!" I told her.

She looked down at my groin to see.

"Meow! Meow! Is this for me Sugar Daddy?" she said, licking her lips.

"Yes, it certainly is my sexy little kitten!" I answered.

"Look at this Daddy! There's a hole at the crotch to let the guys have fun without me having to take it off!" she pointed out excitedly.

"Let me see this!" I said as I bent down to have a look.

As I bent, down, I put my hand on her pussy and just at that moment, my finger slid straight inside her because she was so wet. I looked up at her and started to rub her clitoris gently in little circles. She was purring with her head tilted back. She took hold of her tail and swung it around to hit me in the face.

"Daddy please keep on doing that, I'm going to cum any minute!" she urged me.

"No you won't, not until you sit on my dick!" I ordered her.

I stood up and then moved to sit down on the chair in the corner of the room. I got my dick out from my trousers with some difficulty as it was so hard. She came over and straddled me on the chair and lowered herself onto my dick. It slid in so easily as she was so wet, but her slick pussy was still so tight.

She started to rock her pelvis back and forth and I could feel that I was building up an orgasm so fast, probably due to the excitement from the chance of getting caught. She raised herself up from me before I came inside her and said, "Sugar Daddyyyyyyyy! Please, please buy this for me and let's go to the cinema and play together. It would make such a fun story."

I got up, managed to get my slippery hard dick back in my trousers, kissed her and left to go and pay for the costume. The sales lady Andrea at the cash desk asked, "Was everything ok in there, it took a while?" with a knowing grin on her face.

"Yes! All was great thank you, we will take it all and I would like two tickets for an hour in the cinema." I replied, giving her a little wink.

"Would you like a central booth or a more private booth!" Andrea asked me.

"A central one will do!" I told her.

"Have you ever used those before?" She asked.

"No!" I replied, wondering what the difference actually was.

"Before you go in, please let me give you some pointers. Firstly, I'm sure you are aware of the connecting hole between the booths, they are for other people to watch or to put anything they like inside the hole including private parts.

"Before anyone can put anything in the hole though, you must put a finger in the hole otherwise they are not allowed to push anything through at all. If they do just pick up the phone and let me know. You are free to do whatever you wish in there but expect to be watched. We don't have many women in there at the moment, so the booths on the other side of yours might get terribly busy. I hope the young lady with you will not get offended by this. She is very petite and that normally gets our clients really, let's say, excited.

"You can choose any movie from the list inside. Are you ok with this?" she asked me.

"Yes, I am!" I assured her.

I paid for the costume items and was stood there waiting for Kristina to come out, but when she did, I saw immediately she was wearing her skirt and blouse but had kept all the outfit on underneath except for the mask and ears. I could even see the tail hanging down under the hem of the skirt. The sales lady looked at her and said it looked nice and then suggested that she put the mask and ears back on prior to entering the cinema. My incredibly sexy daughter put them on, whilst I took the booth key from Andrea who winked at me as she handed it over. I winked back and made a nodding movement towards the booths as if to ask her if she would be joining us or watching. She smiled back and nodded ever so slightly.

We entered the cinema area, followed the signs down the small corridor and we quickly got to our booth door. We opened the door and started to look through the movie list and the descriptions. We chose a movie which was described as containing lots of orgies. My sexy daughter was holding my hand and it felt like she was almost glued to me. We looked around the room which was quite well lit and saw the holes on three of the walls. We could hear in one of the booths that someone was moving about.

I took my daughter's hand and brought it to my dick and whispered in her ear, "Are you certain about this babygirl? Other people will see you!"

"Yes, please Daddy, erm, Sugar Daddy, I want to try!" she replied excitedly.

I undid her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, and unfastened her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and she was standing with all her petite beauty in front of me. I moved behind her and reaching my hand under her crotch, I started to play with her pussy. Looking over her shoulder, I could see someone watching from one of the holes. I turned Kristina to face the watcher's hole while I was fondling my beautiful daughter's already wet pussy. I whispered in her ear, "Kristina! Someone is watching in the hole!"

12