All Comments on 'Daughter Finds My Literotica Incest Pt. 02'

by Lucasonoff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Saula88Saula88almost 4 years ago
Very sexy - 5 stars!

Love this well-crafted story.

Part 3 please...

RegginufRegginufalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely love these stories please don’t stop can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love

I’m not Kristina, I’m 5ft. 8in., weigh 140 pd, with green eyes. Yes, I do have red hair. I returned home two days ago and yesterday, when my mother was at the store, my father made love tome in the kitchen. Even as my mom was walked out the door, Dad smiled at me. We both new it was coming, I wanted him back inside me. It stated with kiss, and his hands on my body. I knew he would be pleased to find I wasn’t wearing panties, his standing rule for me. He spun me around and pushed me up against the kitchen counter. “Raise up baby girl”. Up on the counter with my hands an stood on my tippy toes. His fingers found me. The sound of his shorts sliding to the floor, my inability to draw a breath as his fingers probed me. Inside my right leg I felt the heat of his big penis as he started to harden. Instinctively pushing my bottom toward him, bending myself over the counter. “I love how your always wet baby, I’ve missed you.” He probed me with that beautiful cock. Then he took me, owning me with his cock. I lost my breath through several small orgasms. Then the convulsions started to overtake me, washing over me until I lost control completely. He yelled my name as he emptied himself into me. I love that feeling. The feeling of experience when two people come together. I looked up out the window to see a car coming up the drive. My father withdrew himself from me and I moaned. My father slapped me ass, “Slow your nephew down, and I’ve got to get dressed.” You have no idea how wicked I felt. Pulling my skirt pulled down, leaning my left hip against the counter and feeling my fathers cum leaking out of me as I smiled and gave my nephew a big hug. Yes Lucas, you can use me.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 4 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

Thank you for this beautiful short story, I can only encourage you to write many on your own and get the satisfaction of finding people rating you high and enjoying it. I must admit I am very turned on by the story. Again at least create a profile so we have a profile name to add to our favorite people. I will be the first to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love

Your writing attracts me. You seem kind, like my father, and know what you want, which is a quality I find enjoyable in older men. At no time will I give up my anonymity online. It’s too risky for me professionally and personally. This is crazy, but part of my responses to your writing was from my journal. It’s becoming more and more mentally taxing to rationalize my moral weakness and my physical desires. I enjoy being close to both my parents. The paradox is loving spending time with my mom and needing sex from my father. Being unable to resist the dangerous rushed risky sex my father seems to enjoy. Longing for extended weekends at my apartment, when he takes the time to taste me. When sex ends with his tongue tangled with mine, and his penis softens inside of me it’s pure bliss. I feel trapped a kind of extended sexual haze that I only experienced once in my sorority. Lucas your stories turned me on when I don’t have access to my father’s beautiful cock. I’m a little crazy to respond to you at all, but my father sent me the link to Literotica years before he seduced me. He wanted me to understand other men and women have these feelings too. Maybe I thought you might create a story about a Kristina in her mid-thirties. Someone struggling with the fact that the best sex in her life comes from her fifty-eight year old father. I pray every night that the reality of fantasies that come true is not always tragedy.but I don’t see this ending well.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you yet again Anonymous

Thank you yet again Anonymous, I really appreciated your comments and story and my offer still stands, you can send me a private message and your anonymity will be respected.

We could build a story together if desired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

What a beatutiful story, I read you other stories and the difference your new friend Andrea has made is incredible. Your ideas and concepts are so sexy, but her editing seems to have brought a new side out of you. When will Part 3 be out? Soon I hope x

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 3 years ago
Thanks

Loved this series, you paint a picture as a video. Could picture it all , hope there’s more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, school is almost out and I’ll be going home for Xmas. Fantasizing about the ways my father will take me. Praying we will get to be alone.

mypacksmypacksover 2 years ago

Loved it. Reading your stories, their better than taking Cialis. Kept me hard throughout both stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucasonoff@Lucasonoff
Male, late 50 with a voyeur side. I love reading stories related to Incest, massage, wife spoiling, cuckold, swapping etc... I also love to communicate via email (Litewriter@outlook.com) with ladies and to exchange role playing back and forth involving these fantasy. In su...