Daughter Finds My Literotica Incest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly felt very heavy as she almost lost the strength in her legs with the excitement. She regained her strength and stiffened her body, pushing her ass back on to my trousers, rubbing against my cock and said very loudly for anyone to hear, "Sugar Daddy, get that cock out for me to play with!"

I let go of her moist pussy and with girl juice coated fingers I fumbled with my button and zip to drop my pants. I slid my boxers down my legs and stepped out of them, now almost naked from the waist down. I held my cock from behind her to rub along her soft pink pussy lips. We could both see that the guy was looking and we heard him ask to smell her pussy.

I slowly and gently pushed my daughter forwards to the hole. We saw the guys nose push through and he started to sniff at her. He then asked if he could taste her. Suddenly my daughter put two fingers inside her pussy and brought them to his mouth. I could easily have cum right there and then.

My sexy minx of a daughter then turned around and before I had time to react she dropped to her knees in front of me and started to suck my cock. She was going crazy, taking it deep and pleaded, "Don't hold back Sugar Daddy! I want it all in my mouth!"

She was sucking me so good, with her tongue flicking my cock head and her hands gently squeezing my balls that I came inside her mouth almost right away. She sucked me dry, licked my cock clean of all the cum, turned around and opened her mouth to show the guy the cum. Then with a huge grin she swallowed. I thought to myself that is definitely a case of the cat getting the cream as I admired the fantastically sexy cat costume she was still wearing!

"Can I suck him off too Daddy!" she begged.

"Are you certain now babygirl? You are crossing a line here!" I asked her, before whispering softly, "It's Sugar Daddy!"

"Yes, Sugar Daddy, I want to cross that line and write all about it."

She put two fingers through the hole and instantly this guy's cock came right back through. She must have been sucking this guy for at least ten minutes when I heard someone else ask if he could join in. I looked round at one of the other holes and could see that there was another guy in there so I put my finger in that hole. Next thing I knew was this big semi-hard cock coming into view. I started to masturbate the guy until he was hard and reached behind me to tap my daughter's shoulder so she could see what I was doing.

When she saw what was going on, she went crazy sucking the other guy until he shot cum inside her mouth. She pulled away from him, swallowing and blowing him a big kiss. Then she turned around and took my hand off the new cock. She wanked him up and down a few times, then took his now rock hard cock in her mouth. My daughter was getting loud now, although the cock was muffling the sounds a bit, I knew we would soon be attracting a lot of interest.

I pulled her butt up so she was on all fours, still sucking the massive cock, I knelt behind her and pushed my newly hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. As I fucked her in the small booth, with barely enough room for both of us, I felt a finger brush my butt. I turned around and saw that it was a set of female fingers with beautiful painted violet nails.

I pulled out of Kristina who was more than happy trying to deep throat her new best friend's cock and turned round to face my new admirer. I was just getting ready to put my cock in the hole, expecting to find her mouth waiting for me, but instead I saw her pussy, I could tell she was kneeling away from the hole, wanting me to fuck her instead. I slid my cock into her tight pussy, and as I thrust hard into her she became very loud. Her pussy was very wet, she had obviously been getting it ready for me while she was watching us but what really impressed me was her ability to squeeze her pussy lips around my cock in such a way that it felt she was actually trying to suck me inside her. She didn't last very long before she came, even more loudly, I was sure the sales girl would have heard everything even from the shop! She pulled out and turned around, took my hard and waiting cock in her mouth to finish me off. As she sucked, I saw her lips and she had a delicate lip piercing with a small burgundy jewel on the ring. She kept on expertly sucking me until I couldn't hold on any longer and shot a huge load inside her mouth, not back for a second cum in less than twenty minutes I thought. She backed away and left, I could hear the sound of a zip before the click of the door let me know she had finally gone.

When I turned around, I saw my daughter was now doing the same as the lady on the other side had been and was getting fucked deeply by the guy she had been sucking off minutes before. She grabbed me by the hand, pulled me to her and gave me such a passionate kiss. As we were kissing, she started to shake violently, enjoying a massive orgasm. At the same time I could hear noises through the wall of a very satisfied man having blown his load into my daughter's very tight pussy.

"Daddy! We should go, I am beat!" she said as she stood up, cum dripping down her thigh.

"Me too babygirl, I have that call this afternoon and I need to be home soon!" I replied. "Come on, let's get dressed and get out of here."

We got dressed quickly, Kristina taking off the cat costume and putting in a bag she had brought with her. As we walked out of the cinema, Andrea the sales lady was at the desk and asked if we had enjoyed ourselves. We both gave her beaming smiles and said we had had a great time. As I looked at the girl's pretty face, I realised she had a lip piercing with the same burgundy jewel I had seen so close to my cock a few minutes before. She smiled back at me and told us we would be welcome back at the store anytime. She then handed me a shop business card and on the back was a note with a phone number.

The note read: "It was nice meeting you and your daughter, yes I know who she really is, she looks a lot like you and kept calling you Daddy then saying Sugar Daddy. I was not fooled. Anytime you would like to visit the cinema out of shop opening hours, either or both of you are welcome to call this number. Love, Your sexy friend x!

P.S. Your cock felt great, I can't wait to taste your daughter!"

She winked at me and we left. When we were in the car on our way home, Kristina asked me what that was all about and I showed her the card. All she said was, "That could be another fun story, but now we need to get home for me to wash. Daddy! Look at my pussy I am dripping cum all over the seats."

We arrived home about thirty minutes later and no sooner had we got inside, my daughter threw her arms around me, cuddled me and said, "Thank you Daddy! That was a lot of fun and you are the best daddy in the whole world! Puuuuurrrrrrrrr puuuuuuuurrrrrrr", while rubbing her head against my chest and looking up at me with those big beautiful green eyes.

She kissed me like a daughter would normally kiss her daddy, and left for her bathroom. I went upstairs to mine, where I showered and came back down to work. During the conference call, all that was going round my head were thoughts of how that had been such a beautiful shopping session, and how we would have so many stories to write about our experiences.

12