All Comments on 'Daughter Finds My Literotica Incest Pt. 01'

by Lucasonoff

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhabited sex.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 4 years ago
Great story of a father/daughter love affair

So sexy, so sensual and so believable. Damn I wish I had a daughter. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice idea, but it happens too fast.

But I really like the idea of the daughter reading dad‘s incest stories and getting horny.

Saula88Saula88about 4 years ago
So hot, so hot!

Love this! 5 stars!

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Yeeeeessss

I always wanted my daddy's cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love to add her mom finding you 2 fucking

Love to add her mom finding you 2 fucking & joining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love

Oh god, you made me so wet. Coming out of the shower while I’m still wet and laying a towel down so I can play with my toys while thinking of my father. Two years ago we crossed the line and it’s been frightening, insane, and surreal. I allowed him to seduce me partially because I was depressed. It’s hard to turn thirty-six and not know if any of the men who fucked me ever really loved me. But mostly the memory of high school when my older sister and I watched my mother preform fellatio on my father. Both of them wet from the pool, my father sitting back in the chair and my mom on her knees bring his massive penis to life. To this day, it’s one of the most erotic sites of my life. Later that summer , My older sister should me and two of my best friends how to France kiss and do other great stuff. I’ve always been very sexually aggressive but I spent almost 18 years in bad relationships, giving myself to men and other women who could not fulfill me in a sexual or spiritual way. Then two years ago my father started putting his hands on me whenever mom was out of the house. I could not control my self and when my mom left us alone in the house for two short days to visit her sister, we became lovers. It’s so wrong. All those years of wanting turned me into an animal. After the rush of our first night It was impossible to want anyone else. The next morning I was riddled with remorse and tried to sneak out of my parents bedroom. Father was still asleep and I’m naked at the end of his bed that beautiful fat cock that had me vibrating and screaming hours earlier was laying exposed. It laid limp across his sack and hood hung all the way down rested on the bed. The memory of my mother came back to me. I walked into the bathroom; used warm water to reins a small towel, walked back to the bed and pulled him out of his slumber by washing my studs cock. Like my mother, I used my hands and mouth to please him. Unlike my mother, i love talking dirty. Did you enjoyed fucking your little girl? Tell me, did you enjoy my tight pussy daddy? Are you enjoying my warm hands and wet tongue father ? I’ll do anything to please you daddy. I edged that beautiful penis for almost half and hour. In the end he erupted in my in my warm mouth, screaming my name. Now We have become each other’s drug. Mentally and physically I can not say no. When I visit their home in the summer I’m not allowed to wear panties. When my mother goes out of town with friends or to see her sister, father flies into the city were I teach and he uses me. I love it. I love reading these stories knowing my father is thinking of me this way. To be honest, seeing other women’s comments makes me feel like less of a freak. Tonight I’ll sleep well.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 4 years agoAuthor
to the anonymous user feedback response

For the lady that sent me this beautiful story, please contact me I would like to write a story on your experience in an anonymous version. Email is Litewriter@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love - My favorite story

Masturbating for my lovers has always been one of my favorite forms of seduction. I’ve always been proud of my body and more than just a little bit of an exhibitionist. The thrilling moments of anticipation when leading a man into my bedroom. The huge rush of hearing my heels clicking on the wood floor, exaggerating the swing of my hips, and the sound of a man shedding his clothes as he watches my legs and ass lead him to sex is powerfully intoxicating. Since my father first told me of this site 4 years ago I have only left 7 comments, and 4 of these have been to you. I apologize now for using your valuable time. Julie Covington McGill chapter 3 by UAlbanygirl1518 and “Oh” Submission Town by SilkStockingsolver will tell you more about me. In all honesty, I must apologize again as my comments were embarrassingly written during a state of sexual frenzy. I hope The length of my comments have not been a burden. I’m so sorry, but I’m not as trusting as you and it’s not your place to be my therapist. I returned home from my parents a few days ago and your stories share the tone of my father, loving but insistent. If you don’t find the nuances of a middle age women’s attraction to her father interesting, I completely understand.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 4 years agoAuthor
response to Anonymous

I am actually very thrilled of your comments, they are nicely written, and help me in finding new inspiration for stories. I am not one to judge anyone and you are an adult that likes her father. I actually encourage you to write more comments has I actually get turned on by them as well. Thank you for the time you take to write it is appreciated and enjoyed.

exhultantexhultantalmost 3 years ago

Fortunate that Kristina was attracted to the stories , believing that she was the subject of her daddy's thoughts.

Once they initiated physical contact the result was inevitable.

Cumming in his daughter crossed the live, so from now on they would continue their intercourse together.

This could be the foundation of a widening group of girls who want to be dicked, and daddy might meet several women who are looking for loving. Senior boys from school who hear of what the girls are reputed to be doing would want to join the loving - commencing with their sisters.

This expansion could continue over many more stories.

KinkynfitKinkynfitover 2 years ago

Wow! Super hot! Made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, this always makes me so wet, my father text that he will be here next weekend and I’m remembering the last time we had sex. Daddy owns me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love, sorry I returned. Didn’t get to go home at the break so I’ve not seen my father since Xmas. No sex for almost four months is not good for my body or soul. Several times we have talked on the phone and he knows how much I need him. He reminded me of how he demanded I suck his penis in the airport garage before he left to go home. The fact is, I called him before he boarded the plane to remind him my lipstick was still on his cock, not something either of us would want mom to discover. My nephew called and wants to stay a few days; he’s looking at going to school here after he graduates. I hate to admit this but I’ve had some impure thoughts about seducing my older sisters son. How fucked up am I ? Laying here nude and wet playing with my pussy reading your stories. Sorry to be so needy.

ConniewantsitConniewantsitover 1 year ago

Love , thank you for your talent ! Some experiences I had with my father I’m putting into story form. Thanks so much for understanding.

Conniewants2Conniewants25 months ago

Even the responses to your story are hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucasonoff@Lucasonoff
Male, late 50 with a voyeur side. I love reading stories related to Incest, massage, wife spoiling, cuckold, swapping etc... I also love to communicate via email (Litewriter@outlook.com) with ladies and to exchange role playing back and forth involving these fantasy. In su...