Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 04

Story Info
When will they let him out?
5.2k words
4.66
32.1k
45

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who has been reading, commenting, and enjoying this story! I have 10 chapters planned.

Chapter 4

"So..." Claire asked. "Are you sure you don't want me to hold your keys?"

Robert stood frozen. His throat was dry. His cock was leaking, at the sight of his daughter with his chastity keys in hand.

"I'm going to keep them right here, nice and safe," said Claire. And she leaned over to the coffee table and lifted up the lid of the bell jar. The dip in her back, and the swell of her breasts beneath her tight tank top, were impossible to ignore as she moved. She placed the tiny keys gently on a pedestal, and then put the glass lid back in place. She pressed a button, and then a light at the base of the bell jar turned red, to show that it was locked.

Robert's heart was a brick in his chest. The keys were so close. "I..." he muttered. His cheeks were red. "Claire, did you call your aunt Sophie? What..."

Brooke giggled, from where she lay on the couch. Her hand was still working slowly beneath the hem of her shorts, and now Robert was one hundred percent certain that she was masturbating. She rolled her hips as he met her eye, and bit her lip.

"I know it's what you want, daddy," said Claire. "And now they're here. You're welcome."

"I don't...I kept telling you..."

Claire only smiled sweetly. "You failed the test," she said, and she glanced pointedly to the empty picture frame in the corner of the room.

"Oh, I bet you wereso excited to stroke yourself to that picture," Brooke laughed. "I wish I could have been there."

Robert blushed again. His cock throbbed.

Claire shot her girlfriend a scolding glance, but then turned back to Robert with determination in her gaze. "It doesn't matter," she said. "I'm not mad. But it's obvious what you want. And now you have it. Your keys are right here, and Brooke and I can decide when to let you out."

Robert's gaze went to the bell jar again. And to the red light glowing beneath his keys.

"Not today," Claire said sympathetically. "I think that one day is a fair trade, for all the extra work you forced us to go through. If I'm going to be your keyholder, I think that it's important for us to be honest with each other. Don't you think?"

Robert had brokered deals worth millions of dollars, under threat of losing his job. He had faced down furious business partners and client threatening to ruin him. But right now, with his daughter speaking so boldly about her hold over his orgasms, was the first time in his life that he found himself truly speechless. So he closed his mouth tight, and walked through the kitchen, intent on hiding upstairs until the world ended.

"Not so fast, mister Decker," Brooke said, interrupting his flight. "Could you put the picture back?"

Robert froze. Brooke was still touching herself. Gently. Slowly. Enjoying the show before her. And shame-facedly, Robert took the picture of the girls in their bikinis carefully out of his breast pocket, and went to place it back in its frame. He could feel their eyes upon him the entire time, but he refused to look at either of them.

"Thank you, daddy," Claire said softly. And then, as he turned to go upstairs again, she called after him. "Things don't have to change too much," she said. "We'll both have to adjust a bit. But if you're good..."

The sound of his daughter saying the worst if you're good was nearly enough to make Robert pass out, on his way up the stairs.

===

He didn't go back downstairs for dinner. Instead, he sat motionless on his bed as the evening passed, consumed in his own thoughts and with his cock aching at the memory of coming so close to orgasm.

How could I have been so stupid? he wondered.Of COURSE they were messing with me. His thoughts turned to panic again, as he wondered what other games the girls had played. Did they know he had gone through their bedroom, and seen all of their sex toys? Had they set up a camera to watch him, or arranged some way of telling which drawers he had snooped through? It would hardly take a genius to set up something like that.

Maybe if I call Sophie... he considered. Maybe the clinic will come and take the keys back, if they know that Claire's not twenty-one, and that Sophie doesn't actually live here. But the dream died as soon as he thought it. He and his sister hadn't spoken in years. And for how he knew Sophie controlled her husband, and her son, and the authority that she let her own daughter wield over both, Robert knew that she would only laugh if he called her begging for her to help him get his keys back from Claire.

It's going to be alright he told himself. Claire is reasonable. She won't let Brooke take over the house. She won't make me give her all my money. She's not that strong-willed, or that stubborn.

But that's why she WANTED the keys another part of him thought. She wants to learn to be more confident. More controlling. More fit to be a keyholder in this world where all the most successful women are able to walk all over the men around them. So she's only going o get worse.

He shuddered. Not if I lay down the law he insisted, against the doubt in his mind. If I put my foot down...if I let her have some control but refuse to let things go too far... But even now, his balls were churning and he knew he would do nearly anything to be unlocked. Anything at all. What hope did he have, in maintaining any level of control against Claire when she held all the power?

I'm her father. She's not going to FORCE me to do anything. If I tell her NO, she won't know what to do.

But what about Brooke?

The memory of Brooke masturbating on the couch made another drop of precum leak from his cage.

She only lives her because I let her. She can have some fun...but she can only take it so far. He closed his eyes and touched the hard plastic of his cage. How would Brooke tease him? Surely she had something in mind...

I keep telling you... he could remember Brooke giggling, if you want to watch me in the shower, all you have to do is ask nicely.

He rubbed the tip of his cock through the cage, desperate for any sensation. Now that the girls had his keys...would Brooke really let him watch her in the shower, if he asked? The thought was enough to drive him insane. But the idea of asking was the most terrifying thing he could imagine. He blushed where he sat, just thinking about it.

Brooke... he recited in his head. Please, can I watch you shower? He could feel himself growing weak. What if it was another trick? What if she only laughed at him?

What if she didn't? What if she really let him watch? What if she let him out of his cage, to kneel outside the glass shower while she soaped herself up, and giggled and posed for him while he masturbated?

This might all be worth it, just for that, he considered. The thought surprised him. But as much as the idea of being even a little bit submissive to the girls scared him, he knew in his heart that he would prefer one single experience of that fantasy, over a thousand dull appointments at the clinic.

He caught his breath, and forced himself to stop playing with his cage, and let the flush die from his cheeks.

Everything is going to work out, he told himself. Just play your cards right. Don't lose your cool. And you'll get everything you want.

He heard a splashing from the pool, and hurried to his window to look into the backyard. Brooke was in the water, and emerged with her hair cascading wet down her shoulders. Her bikini, and her toned body, were both hidden beneath the water. Claire lounged at the poolside. Neither looked up to Robert's window. Did he want them to? By instinct, he reached down to his cage again. And then, with a prayer that they stayed outside for a while, he rushed downstairs.

He lingered in the stairs, so that if either of the girls came suddenly back inside they wouldn't see him right away, and he watched the red glowing light of the bell jar. There was an electronic pin pad to unlock it, and immediately his thoughts raced as he wondered how hard it might be to guess the code. Memories of spy movies, of dusting for fingerprints to see which buttons had been most frequently pressed, came back to him. He shot a glance to the glass doors that led to the backyard. But he didn't dare to go any closer to the bell jar. The girls had tricked him once already, today. And these display cases were a popular model. Robert had seen the same ones at his friends' houses—put proudly on display for their wives' amusements. If the things were even possible to trick, they wouldn't be so common.

He sat at the bottom of the stairs for a long time. The girls swam, and he heard their splashes and giggles and the suspicious quiet that almost certainly indicated that they were making out. They left him to ponder the bell jar until the sun was going down, and didn't once come back inside unannounced to catch him staring at it. When he heard them retiring from the pool, he hurried back upstairs. He sat in bed again, listening to them go about their nightly routines and praying that Claire might come knocking at his door and take pity on him.

I'm sorry I was so mean, daddy, he imaged her saying, as she stepped meekly into his bedroom. Would you like for me to unlock you? I know it's been so long...I can stay and watch, or—

He distracted himself by flipping his laptop open again, before the fantasy could go too far. But he couldn't make the image go away, so instead he forced his thoughts to imagine Brooke at his door instead. The fantasy made him feel less guilty, but made his heart race more weakly. What humiliation would Brooke put him through, before letting him cum?

To his simultaneous disappointment and relief, neither of the girls came to see him before they went to bed. Silence fell through the house, and Robert sat browsing innocently on his laptop, struggling to find sleep.

He didn't know if it was in his imagination or not, when he heard the sounds of ecstatic moaning through the walls. And despite his best judgement, he stood from his bed, and crept out to the hallway. More slowly than he had ever moved in his life, he edged towards the girls' room, and he strained his ears for the sound of their lovemaking. But now it was gone.

The floor creaked just once under his foot, as he returned to bed. He didn't know if it was loud enough that Claire or Brooke would have heard it. But still, his heart was pounding as he slipped back under the covers.

===

He once again spent the day cobbling himself back together, as he went to work and carried through the motions of his daily routines. Some part of him couldn't help but anticipate the evening, and the thought of Claire offering to unlock him. It had been so long now...surely she would let him out? She had said she wanted the keys so that she could make him happy...

The hours trickled by, and Robert put off as much work as he could on his subordinates. His secretary again seemed to realize that his cock was preoccupying his thoughts, but aside from her small smiles she went about her business as usual. Robert had never before wondered whether Angela was anyone's keyholder. She was in her late twenties, and fit and pretty, and she was good at her job. But he had always kept a professional distance. He didn't know if she had a boyfriend or a husband. He had never cared to know. But today, while she kept stealing secret looks his way, as if completely aware of how long it had been since he had cum...

You're only imagining things, he told himself. You're horny as fuck, and you're not thinking straight

How am I supposed to think straight? HOW?

He was out of his mind with nervousness and anticipation and desperate lust, by the time he pulled into his driveway. As usual, the girls were home already. Claire was at the kitchen table as usual, and Brooke as nowhere to be seen. And the light beneath the bell jar was blue. The sight hit Robert like a ton of bricks. Blue meant it was unlocked...right?

"Hey daddy," said Claire. She only looked up for a moment, at his entrance.

"Hey sweetheart," he answered by reflex. Had she left it unlocked it on purpose? What was she planning?

"How was work?"

"Ummmm...good," he said. It was nearly impossible for him to keep his voice steady.

"Clients...you know. It's a busy quarter."

"Hmm," she said. She was focused on her work, frowning down at the paper before her with all of her attention. "I've got...Uh, sorry...Brooke is out but she's picking up Chinese for us on her way home. I told her to get enough for you, too."

"Oh. Thanks."

"No problem." She smiled.

Robert's attention was still glued to the bell jar. Had she left it unlocked to let him know that she would let him out of his cage later? There was a knot it his stomach, and even while he considered asking her about it, his breath was stolen. He couldn't bring himself to say a word.

Don't lose your cool, he told himself again. He took a steadying breath. "I think I'll swim for a bit, then," he said. "Do you girls have any plans for the night?"

"Not really. Oh, we might go over to Jess's again. Just to hang out."

"Cool."

"How about you?" she asked. Was she toying with him? She seemed genuine.

"I don't know. Swim. TV. I gotta tell you, I miss having friends to go see every night of the week. Treasure it while you can."

She met his eyes for a moment, and for a second looked truly contemplative. "I will," she promised. "Are you bored? It must be rough, sometimes."

"Sometimes," he agreed.

"Well, at least you have Brooke and I around to entertain you." She grinned again, and looked back down to her paper.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Sometimes that's better than others."

He could see her turning red, as she avoided his gaze. "Go swim," she encouraged.

"I'll come get you when Brooke is home with dinner."

"Sure. Thanks, sweetheart."

He swam until he was too tired to keep going, and then showered and rested for a long while. Brooke arrived with dinner, and the three all ate together, and not once did either mention the blue light shining beneath Robert's keys. As evening went by, Claire and Brooke both dressed up a bit, and prepared to go out. For a while, Robert's cock pulsed as he wondered if they would leave him home alone with the bell jar unlocked.

Claire hugged him goodbye, and then went over to the coffee table, and for a moment Robert's heart leapt. But then, to his dismay, she only leaned down and touched the pin pad, and waved to him on her way out the door, as the light turned red again.

He stood motionless in the living room, as he listened to the girls drive away. What was she doing? Had she only realized at the last moment that the bell jar was unlocked at all? Had it unlocked itself, at some point during the day?

Against his better instincts, Robert went timidly to the glass display case. It had been years since he had been so close to his chastity keys, unsupervised. But his fingers brushed against the glass and he knew there would be no way to open it. He punched a few codes into the pin pad, just to try. Claire's birthday. Brooke's birthday. Their house number. A few random strings of numbers, just for the hell of it. None worked. And so he resigned himself to defeat, and went upstairs. Part of him longed to go snooping through the girls' room again, but he forced himself to stay away.

What is she playing at? he wondered.

It was past eleven, when the girls came home. Robert made sure to be casually in the living room when they got in, in case Claire was planning on letting him out tonight. But she didn't mention his keys or his cage or his heavy blue balls, and she and Brooke both went up to their rooms as if nothing unusual was happening at all. Brooke turned back to offer him a wicked little smile as she climbed the stairs, and Robert failed to act as though he hadn't been watching her ass. He could hear her giggling as she went up to their room, and then as he sat alone, it struck him that where last week he had dreaded the thought of Claire coming to talk to him about his masturbation habits, now he was sitting here wishing more than anything that she would bring it up.

===

He was home from work before the girls, the next day. He left work a bit early, wondering if perhaps the bell jar was faulty and would only stay locked for so long. But when he came back into the house, it was to find the light beneath his keys red, still. He set about getting dinner ready with his cock nearly bursting out of its cage, and the red light across the room watching him all the while.

When the girls came home, Claire went immediately to the bell jar again. Robert nearly let the food in the frying pan burn, as he watched her move. When she walked back out of the living room, and the light had turned blue, it took all his will power to bring his attention back to the stove.

"Something distracting you, mister Decker?" Brooke asked, from where she sat at the kitchen table.

"No," he coughed. He could tell that she knew he was lying.

Once again, dinner passed without any mention of his chastity belt. Robert couldn't keep his eyes off the bell jar. Why had Claire unlocked it again? Was she going to let him out, tonight? Why had she unlocked it yesterday, if she hadn't planned on letting him cum?

He was clearing the table, as realization struck him.

She wants me to ask for it. She wants me to admit how badly I want it. The keys are right there. I can take them if I want. But she and Brooke will know. Embarrassment rolled through him, at the thought.

They all sat together a while longer. The girls talked about some project they were working on. About a friend of theirs who was planning another party, since the last one had been broken up by the police. The boy who had been caught stealing his keys was on lockdown, now, they shared. His mother had left his keys at a clinic, but set things up so he could only go once a month to be let out. All things considered, it was a light punishment.

Robert tried more than once to ask about the keys. Could I be unlocked? he asked in his thoughts, as the girls chatted. Please? Please will you unlock my cage? He could feel redness creeping into his cheeks. Surely, the girls would notice.

"Uhhh...Claire?" he asked. His pulse pounded.

"Yes, daddy?" she smiled, laughing still from something Brooke had said.

"I, uhh..."

"What is it, mister Decker?" Brooke asked. She blinked, and Robert knew in his soul that she was withholding laughter at his predicament.

"Never mind. I uhhhh...for a second I thought I might need you to drop me off somewhere tomorrow. But don't worry about it."

"Oh," said Claire. "Alright." For a moment, she looked truly disappointed. "Well, whatever. Brooke, let's try our routine again."

"Sure," Brooke giggled. "Anything to keep you fit and sexy. No snooping while we get changed, mister Decker!"

Robert didn't say a word at her teasing, and sat frozen at the table while the girls went upstairs. Across the room, the bell jar was still blue.

How long do their cheer routines usually last? he wondered.

It depends. Ten minutes. An hour. Depends on whether they're just having fun or whether they're trying to get a workout.

He tore his gaze away from the bell jar again, as the girls came back down the stairs. The sight of their legs, and the short hems of their skirts, and the way their tops hugged their chests so tight...

"Gonna come watch, daddy?" Claire asked.

"Haha," Robert managed. "Have fun, girls."

12