All Comments on 'Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 04'

by white_raven47

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Write Longer Chapters

ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

I am enjoying this story a lot, and I am looking forward to the future chapters. Thank you very much for writing it and sharing it with us.

As for the other comment that demands longer chapters... I don't mind short chapters. I certainly don't think your chapters are too short. And anyway, please don't let random internet strangers tell you how to write. Every writer here is unique, and I would hate to them all blend into one uniform mess just to conform to what the audience demands of them.

Just keep writing however you see fit. You are doing great so far :)

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

Damn that was hot keep up the amazing writing

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Im not impressed

This whole series sounds like a real fantasy...i didn't even get horny!!!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 3 years ago
Sick and twisted!

And I freakin LOVE it! Another 5 here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Very Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not good

this isnt that exciting of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing!

Please never stop!

Can't wait for the next chapter

Duke567Duke567over 3 years ago
Another great chapter.

Keep the good work going. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

contract199contract199over 3 years ago
Great stuff

Love it, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Side story idea!

I would love to see a series about the father's sister who got the keys for the daughter. A peak into that house would interesting.

horizontaldhorizontaldabout 3 years ago

Oh wow that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it was really, really hot story. Too bad he got to cum. It would have been worth the ruined orgasm if they were able to stop his orgasm. For the story the dad has to be a real wimp and submissive to act in such a way. There would be other guys that do not have to cum so much. What we don't know is what happens if a caged guy is caught masturbating or cumming more that once. Since he is out for the night, how many more times does he cum? Brooke is a real sadist and there has to be some laws that prevent such women from tormenting males just for the hell of it. I think Claire may be ok and I do hope that she does not torment her father too much. Oh, and what happened to her mom?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous