Daughter Holds the Keys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke winked, and shook one of her pom-poms at him. And then both went out into the back yard, and Robert was alone with the blue bell jar again.

Seconds passed like hours. He craned his head to watch as the girls chatted. Their attentions were completely elsewhere. They stretched a bit, and Robert's cock dripped as they flexed and bent. And then they started to dance. Their hips swayed, and the dipped and rose from the ground like strippers without a pole. Had their routines always been so erotic? Or was he only seeing things as more sexual?

Somehow, he managed to look away from their dance, and rush over to the bell jar. His heart was fluttering as he reached down to touch it again, but he couldn't stop himself. He didn't want to stop himself. He gripped the glass, and twisted, and—

A voice came through the living room's surround sound system. "Somebody wants to cum!" a sultry voice announced, in a sing-song way that made his knees buckle.

From outside, heard the girls giggling. Horror rushed through him, and he tried to back away before they were inside. But he was too slow, and almost certainly they had been anticipating what he would do.

"Aw, daddy, you could have just asked," Claire laughed, as she stepped through the glass door.

"What?" Robert asked. "No, I was—"

"Oh, did you trip and accidentally try to get your keys?" Brooke asked.

Robert fell silent. No lie would be sufficient.

"It's okay, daddy," said Claire. "You don't have to be embarrassed. It's like I told you...I just want us to be honest with each other."

Robert stepped away from the bell jar, but Claire put up a hand to stop him.

"If you want to be let out of your cage, you can," she said. There was a sincerity in her eyes that Robert wanted to trust, but he was too nervous to believe her. "I mean it," she insisted. "Go ahead. Take the keys out."

Robert blushed, and didn't move.

"Go on, mister Decker," said Brooke. "We know you want to. How could you not? We know how long it's been. But you can't be this shy about it. What's the fun, if you won't even ask? Even the girls at the clinic got to hear you tell them how much you wanted to cum, every week."

Robert's flush deepened. Claire only raised her eyebrows, as though to agree with her girlfriend. "Take them," she insisted. Her voice was gentle. Was she being serious?

Slowly, Robert reached down and took the lid off the bell jar.

"Somebody wants to cum!" the voice announced over the speakers again. He took the keys in hand, but couldn't meet the girls' eyes.

"Daddy?" Claire said. "Look at me."

Robert raised his eyes. Claire looked so amazing, in her cheerleading outfit. And he had his keys in his hands...

"If you want to come out of your cage, I just need to hear you say it," said Claire. Her cheeks were a bit red, too, and suddenly Robert wondered if she had rehearsed this.

"Baby steps, remember? I want you to say to Brooke and me, I would like to masturbate. It's been so long." She managed not to stutter over the words, and held his gaze even as her own blush intensified.

"I..." Robert forced out. He looked away again. "I..."

"No," Claire interrupted. "Look me in the eyes. This is how it has to be."

He forced himself to look back at her, and for a moment considered putting the keys away. He couldn't debase himself like this. What if it was a trick?

"Come on, daddy..." Claire whispered. "You can do it."

"I..." Robert managed again. His voice trembled. "I would like to masturbate. It's been so long."

Claire's smile widened. At her side, Brooke looked ready to jump for joy. "Alright," she said. "Come here."

Robert stepped forward, struggling with all his might just to keep his balance. Claire took the keys from his hand, and then Brooke stepped towards him and unbuckled his pants. Both girls were so close that he could feel their breaths on his chest, and looking up at him with devilish innocence that made him want to cum on the spot. Brooke reached into his pants and fished out his cage, and Claire somehow slipped the key into the lock without breaking eye contact with him. The click as the lock came undone made Robert's heart skip a beat, and then Claire stepped away again with the lock in her hands.

"Have fun, daddy," she said.

"Unless you would rather stay down here," Brooke offered. "Wouldn't you like two nice cheerleaders to cheer you on while you jerk it?"

Robert shook his head by reflex, and began timidly to step past the girls. Were they going to stop him? His cock was growing already, and pushing the chastity cage apart, and a second later he was at fuller mast than he had been in weeks. He reached to cover himself, and then hurried up the stairs. The girls only watched him go.

He closed his bedroom door closed and had his hand on his cock before he hit the bed. Pleasure roared through him as he gripped himself, and it was all he could do to keep from spilling right away.

Breathing hard and still not convinced that this wasn't a trick of some kind, he sat in bed and grabbed his laptop. How long had it been, since his cock had been free, and the internet at his disposal?

Footsteps down the hallway outside made him freeze. There was no lock on his door—what if the girls came in and caught him? He put the laptop back on his side table, and hid under the blankets so that they wouldn't see him if they burst in. He closed his eyes, and stroked his cock hard and slow, and pictured the two in their bikinis.

"We'll be right here until you're done, daddy!" Claire told him, through the door. He hesitated, at the sound of her voice, but couldn't stop touching himself.

"If you haven't blown your load already," Brooke giggled.

Robert tried to ignore them, but their teasing only drove him closer to orgasm.

"Come on, daddy," Claire pressed. "I know it's been so long since you've been able to take your time. I want you to enjoy it. I want you to realize how happy you are that I have your keys."

"Invite me in, mister Decker," said Brooke. "Tell me you want me to come watch, and I'll do a nice little dance for you."

Robert held his mouth closed tight, and stifled a moan as he hit the edge of orgasm already.

"No?" Brooke asked. "That's alright. I'll do it from right here. Don't cum yet, okay?"

In the dark, Robert could feel his cheeks burning. He didn't want this feeling to be gone so soon, and so he rode the edge of his orgasm, just as Brooke commanded.

"Wow, I wish you could see me, mister Decker," Brooke went on. "Come on, Claire, show him how you dance. He's too shy to come watch, but he can imagine it."

Suddenly, he could hear their pom-poms shaking.

"Don't cum!" Brooke told him, and in her voice he could hear that she was dancing. He could imagine her rolling her hips, and kneeling to the ground, and pressing her breasts together...

"You can do it, daddy!" Claire called. She was dancing too. "Come on. You deserve it."

He was so close...

"Don't cum yet!" Brooke repeated. "Hold it in, mister Decker!"

"Da-ddy, Da-ddy," Claire chanted. Robert could hear the smiles in both of their voices, now.

"Not yet!" Brooke called. "Not yet. Hold it in..."

"Da-ddy, da-ddy, da-ddy..."

"Hold it..."

The biggest orgasm he had had in years, boiled forth from his balls. The moan that began to escape his lips was surely loud enough for them to hear.

"Cum for us, mister Decker!" Brooke cheered. "Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

"Da-ddy, da-ddy, da-ddy!" Claire chanted. "Cum, daddy!"

Robert's moan turned to a roar. His orgasm shot through him like lightning, and cum sprayed from his cock like it hadn't in years. And all the while, the girls continued to cheer, calling forth pulse after pulse of pleasure.

When at last his orgasm subsided, and he was able to start catching his breath, he heard the girls giggling still on the other side of the door.

"See, daddy?" Claire asked. "Wasn't that nice?"

Robert's only laid with his eyes closed.

"When you're ready, Brooke will lock you back up," said Claire. "For a while, I think. And maybe next week we can do this again?"

He didn't say a word.

"That's alright," said Claire. "Rest up. Love you, daddy."

He heard her go, and then Brooke spoke to him through the door one last time.

"This is your life now, mister Decker," she said. There was a teasing smile in her voice. "You made a good start today. We'll see how long it takes before you're on your hands and knees, begging for your next little cummie."

He heard her giggle as she left. And even spent as he was, his cock twitched.

12